The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
My Big Brother Wes Part 1

My "Big" Brother Wes Part 1
"Developing Quickly"

Brennan drove up to his house still sweating from football practice, excited to see his little brother. He hadn’t seen him sense Christmas sense he had been at boarding school all of his freshman year. He stepped out of his truck feeling the blistering heat hit his neck and back of his long legs as he headed towards the front door. He opened it feeling the rush of AC onto his face, seeing a bunch of luggage piled up in the living room. He set down his duffel bag heading upstairs into his brothers room and saw the bathroom door cracked open. He walked over to the grinning ready to give his brother a noogie like he always did, when he saw a huge man standing there.

“Fuck!”

Brennan’s slipped out the word without even thinking as he stared at the figure in front of him. The skinny short brother they sent off to boarding school wasn’t so little anymore. He must have been standing at least 6 feet tall and thick with muscle. Brennan stared at the tight shirt trying to hold back his massive back and bulging muscular neck pushing out of the tiny collar. The top of his muscular ass was exposed stretching the under sized briefs to there limits, wrapped around the two obscenely defined legs. Brennan stood there in shock when Wes turned around

“Oh hey Bren”

Brennan’s mouth dropped open in disbelief that the front side looked even bigger then the back. He quickly glanced down at his ridiculous bulge, the tiny underwear cupping his cock exposing the outline of his package. His blond pubic hair was pushing out of the sides of the briefs, a perfect blond trail leading up to the tight abs.

“You Ok Bren?”

“Uhh yeah You’ve just gotten.. really big”

“Haha I Know! Your brother is hitting a major growth spurt”

Wes raised both his arms up and flexed them making his biceps explode to 16 inches of raw strength, his sleeves slide up to his shoulders. Brennan watched his arms start to get covered in veins as he glanced at the thick pecs about to explode out of cheap fabric.

“Just think Dude If I keep growing This Way, I’ll grow Bigger than you in no Time Haha!”

Just as Wes said that he turned around and bent over to grab his jeans making his underwear slide up his perfect ass crack, his balls looking twice as big as his. Wes turned around towards Brennan again trying to slip his jeans over his massive legs finally squeezing them up to the waistline. Brennan couldn’t believe it as Wes struggled to zip them up over his immense bulge.

“Shit Dude! I Swear these things get tighter and tighter everyday!”

Wes started tugging on the zipper with his thick veiny arms making a deep grunting noise. Finally the zipper started sliding up covering up the muscle teen’s man hood. Brennan now stared at a huge denim covered lump hearing his brother laugh.

“Fuck Dude I’m going to need to buy some new clothes fast! Hey can I borrow one of your shirts, I tried dads on but they can even fit past my pecs haha”

“Uh Yeah go ahead..”

Brennan watched his not so little bro walk into his room slamming open one of his drawers. He watched Wes take off his shirts exposing the thick muscular back on the young muscle teen. He grabbed Brennan’s favorite Seahawks t-shirt sliding it over his ripped chest, turning around snickering.

“Fuck dude I can’t believe I used to think you were big! This is almost to small on Me”

Wes flexed his pecs watching the fabric stretch in and out, rubbing his rippling chest. Looking up at his older brother’s face making him throw a killer smile

“I’m going to use the truck are the keys on the counter”

“What… Uhh Yeah they should be”

“Ok awesome! Oh man these are tight! Could you imagine if I flexed my legs I would Blow these fucking things apart!! Oh Well At least they show off this big boy”

Wes started rubbing the outline of his mammoth denim bulge right in front of Brennan, in complete ecstasy with himself. He turned towards the mirror again flexing one more time, adjusting his cock in his pants then headed out the door. Brennan couldn’t believe this was happening. In less then a year his little brother had gone from a skinny and pathetic little runt to almost as big as he was, and Wes was only 16!

“He has to be using steroids”

Brennan heard the downstairs door slam, and went down the stairs into living room where Wes left his stuff. He quickly opened up bag after bag searching through everything but finding nothing. He finally came across the last bag and opened it up. The clothes reeked of sweat.

“this is must be his gym bag..”

He picked up the close realizing all of them were ripped. Some of them he remembered Wes wearing in middle school were now stretched and ripped to shreds. He got down to the bottom of the bag finding nothing but cum stained underwear. The smell was intoxicating and yet there was something about he liked. He held them up closer to his face when he heard the garage door open. Brennan quickly stuffed the clothes back into the bag and headed upstairs. For the next couple of house Brennan laid on his bed replaying him coming home, over and over in his head. He thought about Wes’ bulge when he started to get hard. He quickly got up off the bed thinking about his girlfriend.

“Come on Dude your Not a Fag”

He quickly grabbed his cell phone Inviting his girlfriend Nicole over for dinner. He took a shower and then headed down for dinner. His mom and dad were downstairs setting up dinner when Wes walked through the door with Nicole

“Oh Wes you Know Nicole” The mom said politely

“Well I know her know!” Wes grinned and Brennan “We both pulled up at the same time to the house”

“Yeah Brennan you never told me your little brother was so big and good looking like you”

“Like him are you kidding! I’m way better looking then my big brother”

Wes flexed his muscle’s chuckling, still in Brennan’s Shirt as he let Nicole feel his muscle’s. Brennan filled with anger watching his younger brother flirt with his girl. He quickly went over and told her to sit down. The whole time while they ate the two parents talked about how proud they were of there two strong boys.. Especially Wes. Brennan kept looking over at Nicole noticing she was giving all her attention towards his little brother.

“Wow Wes I can’t believe how big your getting though, and your still two years younger then Brennan! I guess it most be the gene’s from your old man haha” The dad giggled

“Good Gene’s indeed” Wes Flexed again his 2 biceps looking at them proudly “You Guys wouldn’t believe all the shirts I went through this year! I have been having to buy new clothes more and more haha”

“Anyone want some desert”

The mom started grabbing everyone’s plates and headed towards the kitchen when one of them slipped dropping onto the floor.

“Oh Let me help you with that mom”

Wes got up and bent over to pick up the plate when everyone heard a loud tearing noise. Brennans mouth dropped wide open realizing his little brother’s muscle’s had just ripped through the back of his shirt making it fall to the floor. Everyone stared in shock at how ripped Wes’s body was as he stood up shirtless laughing. Both Brennan and the dad gazed at the muscle teen’s ripped 8 pack and thickly defined pec’s. The perfect patch of blond hair glistened in the light starting to grow between the huge crevasse. Wes looked over at his Dad’s face and chuckled

“Looks like I’m getting Bigger by The minute Huh Dad”

Brennan was sporting a raging hard on realizing his little brother was so big he tore through one of his own shirts. He looked over at his girlfriend looking like she was just about to have an orgasm as Wes went to the shopping bad and put on one of his new shirts.

After dinner Brennan went into Wes’ room while he was doing push ups on the floor, angry as hell.

“Why The hell Were you flirting with My Girl Friend Dude!!”

“Brennan just chill” Wes stood up soaked in sweat “Besides I think she was into me haha”

“You Think This Is Funny!!” Brennan Grabbed Wes by the shirt yelling at him “I’m Still bigger and I can still Kick your ass”

Brennan went through the bathroom connecting to his room just about to slam the door when he heard Wes chuckle

“For Now”

The Next morning Brennan got up quickly, heading into the shower for the first day of school. He was excited finally being a senior and not the under class man any more. He slowly soaped up his body thinking about how he needed to start working out more before Wes got any bigger. He took some body gel and started working it up his bubble butt

“Hey Bro!”

Brennan shrieked covering up his penis turning around to see Wes standing there in the shower with him completely naked. He looked bigger than last night in every way, including a thicker coat of hair on his chest. It was only a matter of time before he would outgrow him Wes quickly grabbed the soap and started washing his body.

“Wes! What the fuck are you doing in here”

“I Forgot I was going to change my schedule so I need to show up to school early, and mom was using the other shower! Besides were both guys, unless you’re a fag or something Haha”

Brennan covered up his dick even more looking down at his Little brother huge man hood, trying not to drool. It was bigger then his in every way hanging down past his enormous testicles. It was thick with veins and surrounded but his thick manly pubic hair. He watched as Wes started to soap it up with his thick hands not giving a shit what he thought.

“Dude Brennan why the Fuck is your dick covered it, Don’t you take Shower’s with the team all the Time…..Oh wait.. dude is it Small!”

Wes Swatted Brennan’s hand away from his crotch area exposing his big brother’s small penis. Wes Roared with laughter

“Holy Shit Dude How do you Pleasure Your Girlfriend with THAT Haha! Mine’s probably bigger flaccid then when yours is Hard HAHA! I have to see this!”

Wes Rubbed his cock making it get rock hard inching further and further up his abs. Wes grabbed Brennan’s cock still laughing stroking the baby dick up and down. Brennan yelled trying to pull Wes’ Hands down

“Come on Dude I Just wanna see how small It is”

Wes grabbed Brennan’s waist pushing the two cock’s against each other making Brennan get completely turned on. He wanted to stop but he couldn’t stop looking at his brother’s growing body, feeling his huge warm cock and mammoth ball sack against his own. Wes was now fully hard watching His big brother’s slowly rising up against his own. They both watched as Brennan’s Dick stopped at full erection

“HAHA Is That It!! Fuck Dude I’m like 3 inches bigger then you! So that mean’s you must have Like a 5 inch pecker!! HAHAHA”

“Shit Up Bro!! At least I have fucked more Girls With It”

Wes stopped laughing as his eye’s filling with anger. He flexed his arms vigorously making them explode with veins

“YOU CALLING ME A FAG!!”

His body was trembling as he pushed his erection against Brennan’s thigh. Brennan actually stood there scared of his own little brother as he moved in closer pushing there two bodies together. He watched as it almost looked like Wes was growing right in front of him, veins piercing out from his for head. Brennan finally whimpered the word

“no”

“GOOD! That’s What I thought! Cause you know I’m more of a man then you’ll ever be”

Wes Grabbed his cock pointing at it turning around laughing. He left the shower and started using Brennan’s towel, drying himself off. Brennan peaked out of the shower and saw his brother’s perfect bubble but bend over making his whole lower body flex. Without warning his cock cummed uncontrollably shooting sperm all over his legs. He couldn’t believe what was happening..Wes was going to get bigger.. and there was nothing he could do about it. He finished washing himself off feeling completely stripped of his manhood. Quickly got his clothes on Brennan headed off to school…

Last edited by musclegod300; January 28th, 2008 at 12:38 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), TheHugeMan (October 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:13 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Holy FUCK that was hot.

Oh my. I want more! MORE! ... and very VERY soon.

Thank you, my friend. You've made my Friday night. I'm going to be coming back to this chapter (and the ones that follow) often I think. ; )

Keep writing. And quick!

--JSmith
  #3   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:18 PM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
u mother fucker u always cumm up with hot ass storys that will get ur cock up...lol
keep up the great work
  #4   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:32 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
Holy FUCK ...Keep writing. And quick!

--JSmith
I agree - great start!
  #5   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2008, 01:50 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Awesome, just awesome.
Wes is gonna grow massive and your story can only get hotter, as you alway write them HOT !!!!!
  #6   Add to number12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2008, 10:33 AM

number12 is on a distinguished road
holy shit. that was incredible. MORE!!!!!!
  #7   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Wow

Dude This is by far your best story yet! I can't wait to see what happens, I never get tired of Little bro stories
  #8   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2008, 11:33 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
awesome!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size