The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to manswell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2003, 01:54 PM

manswell
Send a message via AIM to manswell
Middle School Male Growth Fantasy

Here's the idea, I hope someone else will write the complete story:

A gym teacher and a science teacher at a middle school come up with the idea to transform one male student (age 12-14) into a muscle god and icon for their school. A competition is held to choose the boy. It is voluntary, all boys interested can sign up. All the students and faculty are very enthusiastic and promote the idea and the event. At first, many guys want to compete, too many, so there has to be a first round selection process. In the school auditorium there is a showing where all the guys interested appear on stage in a bathing suit and are asked why they think they should be the chosen one. The judging criteria are their body and their answer. Most of the guys just don't have the body, and many others give superhero-style answers: they want the power to do good deeds, make the world a better place. All of these guys are eliminated. The handful of guys left are those with beautiful bodies who say they want to be and to feel powerful and desired, admired, worshiped. From this group one is chosen. From the moment he is chosen, he is isolated from the other students, to set him apart, while plans and arrangements are made. A machine is constructed that has the power not to transfer, but to duplicate one person's strangth and muscle capacity and to give it to someone else. This is how it works: the chosen guy stands in one chamber, the person supplying the food stands in another chamber. When the switch is flicked, our guy feels all of the other's person's strength/muscle capacity/life enchancing vital energy absorbed into his own body and as a result he grows. Once the machine is ready, all the students and teachers in the school give him what they have and he is transformed according.

Not sure yet what comes next... that can be up to you...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2006, 10:18 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Actually I might do that as my next project.
  #3   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2006, 08:13 PM

benchdude has disabled reputation
I don't know how much you're into the realism aspect since these are fantasy stories, but let's be honest, those reasons don't really fly. I don't think most 12 year old boys would say "to make the world a better place", I'm sure that's probably the last thing on their minds.. and really, NO 12 year old is gonna come up and say "I wanna be desired and admired and worshipped!" even if they were gay (which they would hardly admit to the whole school at that age).

or am I just being too overcritical and nitpicking? because I do have a knack for that..
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2006, 12:37 PM
"This is no trick!"

You're being to nit picky.

To each his own though. Although my own is every type of MG out there.
  #5   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2006, 09:06 AM

benchdude has disabled reputation
that's what I figured. oh well. one reason why I don't do stories, I'd be forever doing it to myself and changing things around. damn that perfectionist streak..
  #6   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2006, 10:10 AM
"This is no trick!"

Also Benchdude, if there was a guy who was gay\bi (as was one feller in my school) trust me, everyone would see it. Hmm, when I finish "Life's Not Fair!" I'll do this story. Change a few things of course to..... suit myself. But I'm sure those who like this type of thing would like it as well.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options