The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
My Big Brother Wes Part 3

My "Big" Brother Wes Part 3
"The All Star"

Brennan heard the beeping sound of his alarm going off, hitting the snooze button quickly. He opened his eye’s to see the harsh rays of sunshine flood his room when he noticed something was wet. He dug his hand’s beneath his waistband feeling his cock wet and sticky

“shit..I had a wet dream..”

Brennan stood up wiping the cum on his shirt, stretching out hearing the sound of running water coming from the bathroom. He opened the door saw Wes standing there in just his underwear, shaving off his chest hair making his body completely smooth. A Huge pile of blond hair was below him, the skimpy underwear outlining his fire hose cock wrapped along the side of his waist. It had to have been at least 6 inches flaccid and looked thicker then ever.

“Morning Bro! Wes Turned to Brennan flashing his white smile

“hey… Wes why are you shaving your chest.. I thought You liked your chest Hair”

“It was awesome at first, especially sense you and dad barley have any haha. But Shit dude I woke up this morning and it had grown So much Bren. I don’t know how guys keep a smooth chest.. Mines been growing like a fucking weed lately”

“Yeah…. It looks like it..”

Wes continued shaving pulling down the top of his underwear almost down to his cock slowly shaving his thick crotch hair. Brennan looked over and saw the 2 other razors Wes had went through covered in his hair. Brennan went over to the toilet to take a piss hearing the sound of razora trim more hair off.

“Hey Bren Did that Thing Get any Smaller hahaha”

“Shut Up Dude” Brennan turned around trying to stand up for himself “Besides its not how big it is, its how you use it”

“Haha Yeah that’s what Pussy’s say to make them feel better about themselves. I bet girls don’t scream like they do when My tool is up them! Now come over here dude, your going to shave my ass”

“Wha… What”

“Hahaha Dude I’m just kidding! I’m going to get it waxed later today, I mean I have you seen it recently”

Wes pulled down the back of his underwear showing his perfectly defined ass once again for Brennan to see. He grabbed both his butt cheeks with his thick arms and started spreading them out, rubbing the coat of hair growing inside.

“Fuck Dude its almost as hairy as Dad’s Haha, at least mine is blond! And My ass looks way better”

Wes flexed his butt in the mirror making it tight enough to crush a walnut inside. He slid back up his underwear and started flexing his back and legs watching them in the mirror. He smiled looking at the ripped definition probably not a single ounce of fat one him. He turned around to his front side wiping the lose hair on his chest.

“Hey Bro hand me a Towel”

Brennan grabbed the towel off the shower and approached Wes feeling the heat come off his body. Wes turned around with a smile and thanked him, his eye’s directly leveled with his. Brennan stepped back looking at Wes in disbelief. His little brother was the same height as him now.

“no.. its not..possible..did he actually grow overnight..”

Brennan stood there concerned and turned on at the same time feeling a morning wood beginning to pop up in his shorts right there in front of Wes. He couldn’t help but get turned on thinking about his brother growing bigger and stronger, dwarfing everyone in site. The muscle Stud didn’t even notice his big brother sporting a raging hard as he gazed in the mirror wiping off the lose chest hair. He dropped the towel to the floor and smiled, slowly starting to hit some poses.

“Shit Dude I can’t wait to see how much I can Lift in P.E. Class Today! Just the Idea Fucking Bones me!!”

Wes grunted making his pec’s explode in size making them look freakier by the minute, jutting from his chest a good 4 inches. The abs on him were ripped to shreds looking better then any bodybuilders. Brennan started leaking pre-cum looking at up at Wesley’s broad shoulders and thick neck stretching across the wide body. Brennan looked down at the gigantic feet holding up Wesley’s body, the legs on him thicker and hairier then ever. The muscle stud squatted down grunting, when Brennan saw the thick cock start to expand his Tight Underwear pushing it out from his body as it pumped bigger and harder. Wesley rubbed his cock feeling his underwear slide up his muscle crack as the cock pushed out bigger. Wes laughed in total ecstasy

“OH Man I’m getting Big GRRR!” Wes Flexed his legs making his briefs tear along the side, the threads barely able to contain his crotch “Especially These babies” Wes proudly raised up both his, flexing them proudly watching his arms explode with size “I’m going to have to get dad to measure these thing! They look so Much bigger then Your’s Do!! Come on Dude Flex”

Brennan raised up his arm’s slowly trembling knowing the dreadful outcome before he even flexed them. He slowly popped them up hearing his Brother laugh at them.

“Oh Shit Dude Look At MINE. They are Way Bigger Then Yours! And I havn’t even been hitting the weights lately! Crap dude can you imagine when I do!! GRRR!! How big are yours anyways?”

“16 and a half..”

“REALLY!! Oh Man That must mean Mine are like 17 OR 18 Haha! Man I’m Just getting so much Bigger than you ever were at My age. There’s simply No Question about “BIG” bro, I’m going to outgrow you in Everyway Hahahaha”

Brennan cummed in his shorts watching his brother leave the bathroom smelling his manly musk float by. Brennan took a long shower he couldn’t help but stroke his cock to his beast of a brother. He couldn’t believe the rate he was growing He finally got out and headed downstairs smelling the freshly cooked breakfast the mom had prepared. There Wes sat at the table with more than 8 pancakes on his plate devouring them down like they were nothing. Brennan sat down at the table trying not to stare at Wesley’s skin tight t-shirt, the threads stretched so far apart almost making his it transparent. Brennan took the remaining two pancakes placing them on his plate. He looked at how small and thin they were looking up at his mom in the kitchen

“Hey is there any more pancakes?” .

“Oh Sorry Bro I ate them all already. I was so hungry dude! And I need to feed these 18 inchers” Wes Flexed his arms hearing the shirt strain

“18 inches….”

“Yeah Dude Dad just measured them! I can’t believe mine are already bigger than yours dude, I mean You’re the big football jock Senior. And here I am Sophomore Packing on more meat then You Ever Will Haha”

“Now Wes”

“Sorry Dad… Which reminds me dad I’m going to need some money for some new clothes, These are getting way to tight”

“Uhh Let me check if I have anything on me” The dad shuffled through his wallet and pulled out all his money “All I have is 30 bucks”

“You think 30 dollars is Going to hold back all this!” Wes flexed making his shirt rip apart, Brennan dropping his fork, Everyone stared at the thick slabs of meat jutting out of the shirt. “Come On dad just Give me Your Credit Card”

“uhh I don’t Know Wes”

“Come on Dad not even Brennan’s clothes fit me anymore! Besides I need to buy some new shoes and some supplements, so I cant start getting big for football”

“football..?”

“Yeah Brennan Didn’t I tell you? Coach wants me to practice with you guys today after school he liked what he saw so much yesterday! He want’s to see which Position I should Play”

“Well If its for school to, I guess its ok”

His dad handed him the credit card

“Thanks Dad, Oh Can you give me the 30 Dollars Too? I’m probably going to be starving for lunch”

The Dad handed him the money completely obeying the teen, trying to imagine how His son could get any bigger.

Wes quickly grabbed a hoodie leaving his tattered shirt on the floor as he headed out the door. The young muscle teen drove to the mall going into Abercrombie and Hollister buying the biggest sizes they had racking up his dad’s credit card to the limit.

“Good thing My Parents are Rich haha”

He went over to the Nike buying 2 pairs of size 15 Shoe, flexing his bubble butt in front of girls making them quiver in the panties. He charged it all to his Dad’s card an headed over to the supplement store. The sun scorched the sky making him sweat in the undersized hoodie. Wes took it off trying on one of his new shirts. The bright red fabric hugged his muscle’s showing the outline of the teenage chest down to his rigid abs.

“Shit and they Call this Thing an Extra Large haha”

Wes flexed a little and then headed into the shop. The guy at the counter was 5”11 and pretty well built probably in his mid 20’s. Wes approached him pushing his chest out looking at the guys eye’s light up at just the sight of him.

“Hey..Hey big Guy can I help you with Anything” The Clerk stumbled on his words looking the thick

“Yeah I need a few supplements. Something with a shit load of protein”

“Well what are you trying to focus on dude”

“Coach told me to buy some supplements So I can start bulking up for the team”

“Well your Pretty big already dude”

“Yeah But I wouldn’t mind being bigger” Wes flexed raised his right arm flexing his 18 inch bicep throwing the clerk a killer smile “These muscle’s are like a babe magnet Bro, Just as long as I Don’t Lose my Definition”

Wes smiled lifting up his shirt showing the clerk his rock hard 8 pack and his perfect blond trail.

“Holy!! Dude your ripped to shreds! How many times a week do you hit the gym?”

“Well Lately I’ve only been Pushups and Crunches at home, But I’m going to start hitting the gym soon big time”

“Shit Are you serious! I go to the gym 5 times a week and can barely keep up my 6 pack”

“What college you go to bro?”

“College!? Haha Dude I’m in High School, I’m a sophomore”

Wes grinned watching the guy’s mouth drop open, flexing his muscle’s a little to show off even more.

“Well.. How many times do you go to the gym a week?”

“I started lifting weights In January and stopped in June, sticking to just Push ups and Crunches. But shit dude lately I have been packing on muscle like Crazy, And I haven’t even been Lifting! Its Awesome dude!”

“holy..”

“Yeah I just found out today My arms are bigger then My Big Brothers are haha, and He’s a senior”

“Wow….I can’t believe you have 18 inch arms.. I have only seen arms that big like..once..”

“Haha You Wanna See More?” Wes grinned loving the way the guy was totally into him, knowing that he was bigger then he’ll ever get in his whole life.

“Uhh… Sure.. if you have the time”

Wes snickered pulling up his shirt throwing it on the floor looking down at his ripped bod, slowly flexing each muscle for the clerk. He rubbed his blond trail, looking thicker than ever rubbing his abs making them explode in size. He worked his way up cupping his rock hard pecs as he flexed, bouncing them up and down looking at the clerk completely mesmerized with his size. The muscle stud grunted flexing his whole upper body, raising up each arm the clerk watching them explode in size. Wes loved the way he was starting to smell as he raised his arms above his head placing his hand’s on the obscene neck flexing everything he had all at once, making a most muscular pose. Wes looked down at his body watching his intense definition, and veins start to expand out of his skin. He looked over at his right arm and licked his bicep feeling the intense heat come off of it. Wes turned to clerk and laughing keep up just his right arm still flexing it.

“You Wanna Feel how big a Real Man is Supposed to be”

Wes moved closer to the counter the clerk hoping the massive jock wouldn’t see his major boner hidden by the counter. He leaned in placing his hand on the gigantic 18 inch bicep squirting a mound of pre-cum in his pants. The clerk felt the intense definition, and rippling veins covering the perfectly defined muscle. Wes lowered his arm loving the attention he was getting from the older college guy, quickly flexing his enormous pecs.
The clerk hesitated watching the teen look down at his own body with pride.

“Come On Dude, Feel how Thick these things are”

The clerk slowly placed both his hand’s on the muscle teen’s pecs, his boner uncontrollably throbbing from the excitement. He ran across the teen’s tight nipples feeling and seeing the definition every time Wes flexed making the solid as a rock.
The skin on him was darkly tanned with no imperfections in anyway. The clerk worked his way down to his abs brushing the manly trail of hair, running his finger along the washboard of muscle. The clerk finally let his hand off the teen’s body feeling like he was going to burst with cum.

“Your…Your Huge Dude!”

“Haha You Better Believe it! But you think this is Big, Just check out my legs!” Wes lifted up the bottom of his shorts flexing the diamond cut legs proudly” Oh Man look at these things GRRR!! And I swear dude every time I run they feel a little bit bigger then before! I bet you there almost as big as your tiny Waist”

Wes rubbed his legs stroking the manly hair covering them trying to wrap his hand’s around them, as they swelled with every flex.

“Dude look at the separation of muscle’s in my quads! Its Fucking Amazing!”

Wes flexed some more totally getting off on his size watching the clerk almost drool over his masculine body.

“Your Unbelievable bro.. I bet the top of your legs look amazing”

Wes grinned hungry for more attention

“You Want me to give you a little show” Wes placed his hand’s on his waistband slowly curling it over showing the top of his white briefs.

“YES!!… Uhhh..I mean, you know…. if you don’t mind”

The big muscle teen was just about to pull down his shorts making the clerk almost cum right there in the store

*RING* *RING*

The Phone rang violently in there ears making, Wesley stopped pulling his shorts down watching the Clerks smile turn to an angry one..

“Damn Dude hold on..”

Wes stood there noticing the time on the wall grabbing his shirt quickly off the floor and putting it on. He pulled his wallet out of his pocket setting it on the counter

“Ok Goodbye” Click “Ok, Sorry about that big dude” The clerk turned around and saw Wes with his shirt on in disappointment

“Hey Dude can we do this some other time I gotta get to school”

“Yeah Sure…”

“So where’s the supplements?

“Oh..uhh Sorry”

The clerk turned around and started looking on the shelf’s for there best supplment. Wes stood there flexing as usual when he saw the muscle mag’s displayed over in the corner.
He looked at the freaky muscle monster on the cover in a pear of tight blue posers. He chuckled looking at him

“Those are the pros? Shit I'm probably going to get that big in no time, If i keep growing like this! And I bet they don’t have package as big as this”

Wes grabbed his cock squeezing it through his shorts rubbing the outline of it a right there in front of the clerk, snickering a little. The clerk stood there feeling a load of cum squirt out in his pants, turning his moan into a laugh joining the beast in his pride.

“Hehe…yeah I bet”

The clerk put the supplements in a bag hoping the muscle teen wouldn’t see the wet spot starting to form on his pants. Wes had him charge it on his Dad’s credit card grabbing the bad quickly off the counter.

“Well… cum… come back anytime you need.. anything else.. haha”

“Will Do! I’ll See you when I’m bigger”

Wes winked at the clerk Flexing his bicep one last time and left the shop. The air was blistering hot when he walked out to his truck throwing the supplements in the back seat looking at the bottles..

“Shit I hope that’s enough..”

Wes got into his truck and headed off to school, immediately heading to the locker room when he got there. Bren was standing there in his underwear next to John looking at his little package in his briefs

“Is it really that small…”

Brennan mumbled glancin over at John’s crotch looking the same size as it always did, but still bigger then his own. He turned the other way embarrassed by his once proud body, seeing Wesley enter the locker room. He quickly pulled up his shorts staring at the bag of supplements and new clothes covering the huge muscle’s beneath them.

“Hey Wes!” John stood straight up feeling Brennan punch him in the arm

“Hey John” Wes Winked

“Dude what the hell was that for! What are you friends now or something”

“Sorry Brennan, I gotta be nice to him though, Just look at the size of him”

Brennan slammed his locker putting the rest of his clothes on, heading to weight room. He quickly stretched out hitting the weights as the rest of the class started flooding in. Over the massive clanking he could here Wes approach the room, turning around watching him strut his body. Wes looked over at Bren and pointed at his cock winking at him. He laughed as the coach came up to him grabbing his thick shoulder

“Damn I forget how big you are Wes, You excited for the practice”

“Yes Sir! I ever bought some new shoes and those supplements liked you asked. I Can’t wait to try them out”

“I Still can’t believe you have never used them before, How much can you bench anyways?”

“I Don’t know coach haven’t hit the weights for a while”

“Haha That’s ok I think I have an Idea! HEY BRENNAN Get Over Here”

Brennan nervously got up heading towards the coach and his muscled brother, wondering what was going on.

“yeah coach?”

“Wes I want to see you go up against my star quarterback on the bench”

“What!?” Brennan stuttered “Coach uhh.. I Don’t know we got practice later, and I don’t want to strain myself or something”

“Oh Come on Brennan its just a Bit of Fun now both of you get on the benches!”

Brennan looked over at Wes who had the biggest smile pasted on his face, bouncing his pecs up and down through his shirt. They both laid down on the benches, the coach giving the other students directions to load on 200 pounds onto the bars.

“Ok you two were going to start up at 200 pounds. Your going to lift the bar up 10 times and then were going to load on 20 more pounds each time. If Wes or Brennan can’t lift anymore If anyone wants to challenge them get on the bench and we’ll keep going”

Brennan new he was going to lose miserably, waiting to be humiliated in front of everyone

“Ready.. GO”

Brennan pushed the bar off lifting it up and down feeling his body already start to weaken as he watched the students pile more weights onto the bar. He started sweating like a pig trying to keep up with the speed of his little bro, watching him lift the bar like it was a warm up for him. Wes snickered looking over at his brother struggling to lift up the measly weight, watching him overpower his brother in everyway. He was starting to love the attention he was getting from everyone watching as They loaded 260 on the bar. Brennan was shaking like crazy trying to lift the weights hearing Wes chuckle

“Whats the Matter Bro, are your pecs small too”

Brennan grunted lifting the bar up for the 10th time pushing it up on the bar rest, letting his arms fall to his side trying to catch his breath.

“Oh man this is To Easy! Load up the bar to 300 I wanna see what I can really do”

They loaded the weights onto the both bars, Wes grabbing it immediately pushing it up over and over, his body finally getting a good pump. Brennan tried lifting it up but couldn’t, his body was already exhausted. Wes looked over and saw that his Big brother couldn’t lift the weight once.

“HAHA You think that’s heavy Dude! I’ll show you heavy, Load up 350 on the bar”

The huge muscle stud grabbed the bar grunting as he lifted it up off the rest, his pecs punching up against the fabric. John and Brennan were wide eye’s watching the bar move slowly at first, watching it go up faster and faster. Wes watched his veins explode all along his arms, Seeing student after student try to outdo him failing miserably. Wesley laughed as the weight started to feel lighter than ever, the extra large shirt start to squeeze against his swelling chest. Wes loved the way his body felt wondering why he stopped lifting in the first place. He looked over at Brennan’s face wanting to show him how strong he really was. Wes grinned picking up speed

“Oh Man This FEELS Good!! MORE!! Make It 400!!”

The class mates huddled around, Brennan knowing he was going to grow in front of everyone. Wes Grabbed the Bar feeling a surge of power rush through his body

“MMMMMFFFFFF!! OH YEAH!! THIS IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!”

This Time Wesley’s growth was pronounced as he pushed the bar up over his head, his body switching into overdrive. Wes never felt so strong in his life pushing up the impossibly heavy bar over his head, getting turned on by his sheer strength. He pushed up faster feeling his shorts and underwear start to ride up his muscle crack, squeezing tightly against his thick crotch. The sheer ecstasy was overwhelming to Wes making him grow a raging hard right there in front of everyone. He moaned lifting the weight faster, knowing he could do even more, hearing his sleeves start to rip. Mounds of warm pre-cum pumped into his shorts, Everyone watching as the Teen’s arms exploded the fabric off of them.

“HAHA!! EVEN MORE!! 450, NO 460”

Everyone started chanting his name watching him lift the bar up in the air. Wesley’s cock was throbbing up and down in his tightening basketball shorts, slowly sliding up his swelling quads as his legs inched out. The big muscle teen’s neck was growing freakishly huge , his pec’s inflating bigger with every pump. Wes started laughing his voice deeper than before, feeling his obscene pecs start to tear through the oversized shirt making room for his ever growing muscle. He could feel his abs getting tighter, the massive balls and cock between his legs feeling thicker. Brennan watched in fear, looking at the size 15 shoe’s expanding bigger, Wes pushing his body to the limit, raising the bar one last time.

“AWW YEAH JUST ONE MMMFF MORE!! GRR”

Wes pushed with all his might raising the bar above his head his body shaking like crazy, feeling the inseams of his shorts give way. The huge muscle teen got up quickly up wildly flexing his shirt blowing it apart unleashing the mammoth size chest. Brennan trembled staring at the once grand 8 pack looking more like a 12 pack, pecs bigger then anyone in school had ever seen. Brennan stood there with a boner staring at Wesley’s shorts which look painted onto his thick ox legs, covered in hair and muscle. Wes flexed his biceps proudly hitting every pose in the book still with a raging hard on not giving a fuck what anyone thought, as they all stared in marvel. Brennan tried not to shriek when he saw the massive horse cock stuffed in the tight fabric showing every detail of the Giant teens cock down to its head. He noticed it still throbbing looking down at the pair of now lemon size testicles. Everyone came up to him as he flexed, letting them feel his muscular body.

“THIS Is What A Real Quarterback looks like GRRR”

Wes hit the most muscular pose tearing the inseams even further up his legs the giagntic biceps looked bigger then 20 inches. Brennan left the class quickly hearing the suck up compliments being thrown to his brother, about to cum right there running into the bathroom stall. He pulled out his cock jerking it wildly

“Uhhhh WES!!”

He moaned squirting his load all over the stall door, over his huge muscle brother. He couldn’t believe what just happened. No one in the the school couldn’t even bench 460 once. He quickly cleaned up heading back to class, watching Wes come out of the Coaches office looking taller… much taller. Wes came towards him towering over him, making Bren fall onto the weight machine.

“Hey Bro! Check out the Size of My Uniform its fucking massive dude, but Its the only one that would fit me, the rest are to small for me! Coach said If I grow any more he’s going to have to order me a special one to fit my huge body haha Wouldn’t that Be Cool! Oh and by the way, Your BIG Bro Is now 6”5”

Wes Flexed his biceps filling Brennan’s ears with his laugh

“Bigger and Bigger Bren”

Wes winked turning away from his once big brother. Brennan sat on the bench in complete shock watching the huge Teen strut around the gym, the ripped shorts skin tight against the muscular ass. Brennan couldn’t believe he grew 3 inches in a matter of minutes. The thought of it made him bone up again watching Wes lifting heavier and bigger weights, more then he would ever try. The whole class period was like A freaky workout video except he was in it.

At lunch Brennan sat there alone watching girls surround Wes sitting on his thick legs, rubbing the 20 inch biceps, as they flexed up and down. They lifted up his shirt giggling stroking the washboard abs, and the manly trail of hair. The Administration just stood there afraid to confront the teen watching the sea of girls grop his thick pecs. Wesley sat there winking at his brother making him look down at the Huge hard on plastered against his shorts slanted off to the side. John sat next to Brennan both of them watching as Wes got up with one of the hottest girls in school heading towards the locker rooms

“Dude He’s Huge!! And Did you hear what the Coach said?”

“no, what did he say”

“He said He’ll probably Make Wes Quarterback”…

Last edited by musclegod300; January 29th, 2008 at 01:26 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (January 7th, 2014)
  #2   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2008, 04:32 AM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
They say good things come in 3's, but this story goes beyond that, so don't stop Bro....BRING IT ON !!!! You always make my day.........
  #3   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2008, 04:41 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Hey Bro! You do know how to put a smile on my face. Such a nice present to start the day. I know you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it. What can I say.....Wes is HOT... REALLY HOT !!!!

:P
  #4   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2008, 03:36 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod300
...He quickly cleaned up heading back to class, watching Wes come out of the Coaches office looking taller? much taller. Wes came towards him towering over him, making Bren fall onto the weight machine.
?Hey Bro! Check out the Size of My Uniform its fucking massive dude, but Its the only one that would fit me, the rest are to small for me! Coach said If I grow any more he?s going to have to order me a special one to fit my huge body haha Wouldn?t that Be Cool! Oh and by the way, Your BIG Bro Is now 6?5?

Wes Flexed his biceps filling Brennan?s ears with his laugh

?Bigger and Bigger Bren?
WOW! Wes has done it: he's the BIG brother now, leaving the one big Brennan in the dust as Wes gets taller, stronger, and more muscular. He's SO big. My favorite part is that he enjoys it. That makes me enjoy it too.

I feel bad for Brennan, but I can't wait to see Wes get even bigger. Bren isn't gonna know what hit him. : ) That's the kind of growth spurt I wish I could get. Ha ha!

--JSmith
  #5   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Cum

Dude I just cummed so hard it hurt! Nice going, This is the best little brother story ever
  #6   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2008, 08:06 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Wow

My heart was pounding a mile a minute!
  #7   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2008, 09:23 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Too hot! Much fun.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2008, 01:30 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Really hot. I've made a big mess in my keypad

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #9   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2008, 05:30 PM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
great chapter as usual can't wait to read the next one
  #10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2008, 11:39 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
You're doing a good job! :3
  #11   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2008, 01:32 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
You need to keep this going!
  #12   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2008, 12:11 PM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
These stories are f'n HOT!!!