The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2008, 11:41 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
My Big Brother Wes Part 4

My Big Brother Wes Part 4
"Still Growing"

?Quarterback?!! But Wes is to big to be Quarterback?

?I Know Bren It doesn?t make any sense but that?s what the coach said?

?Fuck? This is so Unfair. The little shit just comes back here and takes everything away from me.. Fuck This Dude! I?m Leaving.....Tell The coach I didn?t feel good, or something.. I?ll See you tomorrow?

?ok..?

Brennan drove off going over the speed limit heading home pissed as hell when he saw the vitamin shop pass by. Brennan slammed on the breaks turning around back towards the vitamin shop. Wanting to buy some supplements for himself. He opened the door to shop heading towards the clerk turned around stocking the shelf. Brennan stood there for some reason looking at the perfect ass on him, the shirt on him rising up and down showing some skin towards his lower back. The clerk turned around with the name Scott etched onto his shirt on top of his well defined pecs.

?Hey?

The clerk threw Brennan a killer smiled his intense green eye?s, complimented the jet black hair spiked up on top of his head.

?Hey What?s Up! I?m looking for A Supplement in a black container with Blue Lettering??

?Oh Yeah I know which one your talking about I got some right here?

The clerk turned around grabbing some of the containers off the shelf. Brennan glanced over at the muscle magazines picking on up without even thinking, knowing his brother was going to look like them any day. He slowly flipped through the pages staring at the definition and completely shaved bodies.

?Pretty Big Aren?t they?

Scott set down the supplement on the counter smiling up at him Bren

?Yeah they are.. I wouldn?t mind being that big haha?

?Yeah me too! Hey turn to page 112, there is the biggest guy on there dude?

Brennan flipped through the pages landing on a page with freakiest guy he had ever seen. The big guy was sitting there on the bench his pecs almost touching his chin as he benched the ridiculous weights.

?Dude this guy is HUGE!? Brennan smiled finally looking at a guy maybe not taller, but more muscular then his little bro.

?Yeah I have always wanted to be big like them, but don?t have the gene?s for it I guess?

?Haha me too, It would be awesome though.?

?Oh Man you should have seen the dude that came in earlier The kid was a genetic freak. He was 16 and ripped to shred?

Brennan slowly looked up at the clerk

?Was he blond, with blue eye?s??

?Yeah! How did You Know? Isn?t he a beast!?

?heh.. That?s my younger brother Wes?.?

?DAMN! Dude He?s HUGE?

?Yeah I know..? Brennan put his head down looking at the pages

?But? Uh ..You have got a great body too though?

?really??

?Yeah Dude, I mean look at Mine?

The clerk lifted up his shirt showing his nicely defined 6 pack and dark trail sprouting out from the crotch area. Flexing the other arm showing his bicep

?I Mean I?m no bodybuilder, But I?m bigger than most guys at my school. I bet Yours is way bigger??

?Haha Not really?

Brennan flexed his bicep finally feeling good about himself watching the clerk?s eye?s light up. He lifted his t-shirt and rubbed his abs flexing them off and on.

?Wow Bro You have a great Bod?

?Thanks! Sorry for being so down, I have been feeling really small lately?

?Yeah I can understand why.. Hey I have been looking for a good work out buddy cause I have been wanting to get bigger, and you and I are about the same size, except you?re a little taller haha. But you wanna work out sometime together??

Brennan Smiled at Scott letting down his shirt ?Yeah Dude that would be great?

?Cool here?s my number, call me anytime you wan?t?..?

?Oh! My Name?s Brennan? Bren grabbed the card from Scott feeling a stir of emotion. He stuttered trying to change the subject ?So How much is this going to cost anyway?

?Oh its on me dude, you can even have a couple muscle mags?

?Seriously??

?Yeah just promise you?ll call?

?Haha I Will?. So I?ll see you soon then..?

?Yeah see you soon Brennan..?

Bren grabbed the items turning around never feeling so nervous in his life. He went home going up to his room with the bag of stuff pulling out the muscle magazines. He laid there on his bed flipping through page after page, the image of Wesley?s face appearing on every body. He hated but loved watching Wes grow bigger becoming obsessed with his size. He pulled out his cock looking at the men in magazine wanting to touch them, wanting to worship there bodies, even wanting to?suck them. Brennan knew now more than ever he was liking guys. He had never wanted to stick his dick in a pussy, as badly as he wanted to stick it in the huge muscular ass?s displayed on the pages. He rubbed his cock faster starting to breath heavily, massaging his balls as he turned to page 112. He put the magazine on the end of the bed getting up on his knees jerking his man hood off faster.

?Oh Man Fuck me With your Cock, I want your cum in my ass!?

Brennan started to rubbing his ass crack licking his fingers slowly sticking them up the muscled hole. He moaned sticking them further up feeling the stream of pre-cum slide down his cock. Brennan imagined the guy in the magazine growing right there just like his brother. Just the thought of the man getting bigger excited Brennan as he bucked his ass letting out a manly moan.

?UHHHHH!! FUCK?

The teen watched his cum fly up landing on the pages of the magazine in disbelief he shot his load over a guy. But it felt good.. Really good. Brennan hid the magazines under the mattress, getting into the shower and cleaning up. He got out climbing into his bed thinking about Scott slowly falling asleep.

?HAHA!!?

Brennan quickly woke up to the booming laugh of his brother downstairs, probably just getting home from practice. He looked down at the little erection pushing up against his shorts pushing it down with his hand?s.

?BRENNAN Dinner!? His mom called

Brennan walked downstairs looking at everyone sitting at the table Wesley?s head towering above the 2 parents, the massive pile of food below him. He slowly sat down looking at the ripped body of muscle pushing up against Wesley?s shirt. The 2 giant pecs hung over the thickly defined 12 pack, stretching the shirt to its limits. Wes grinned at Bren flexing his pecs up and down, flexing the thick neck stretched across his shoulders the collar looking like it was going to rip to shreds.

?So Where were you Dude! You missed a good Show?

?I wasn?t feeling to hot??

?Oh Dad you should have Seen me out there today I was Unstoppable! This one guy tried to tackle me and I slammed him on the ground knocking the wind right out him HAHA, you should have seen his face. And the Coach made me Quarterback? Wes grinned at Brennan

?What? I though the coach would make you linebacker or something with your size?

?Are you kidding me Dad, They wont need those guys when I?m on the team. Coach says I?m the tallest QB in school history, Plus I?m the Strongest For sure I Mean just look at these Things?

Wes flexed his biceps hearing his sleeves rip unleashing the mammoth 21 inch biceps. The dad choked on his food looking at his Son?s arms, realizing they were bigger then this morning. Wes chuckled watching Brennan and his Dad?s face making sure they knew how big he was.

?No One?s gonna take me down! Were going to win every game with me on the team, unlike last year! Especially when I start taking the supplements?

?hehe You sure are getting huge son??

?That?s for sure, I had to take back the shoes I bought this morning. Stupid things didn?t even last through the day haha! Now I?m wearing size 17! Hey You guys got anymore food??

?No That was all I made sweet heart? The mom stared at her huge son looking at the empty plate

?Crap you guy better start making extra food from now on, I?m Still starving?

Brennan sat there wanting to escape the table. He had never been so turned on in his life watching his brother growing into a giant. He knew he was going to explode with cum any minute if he looked at Wesley?s thick nipples any longer.

I?m uh? Going to head to the Gym..?

?Oh Bro I?ll go with You!?

?You Sure..?

?Yeah! Dad you should come too, especially with that belly of yours?

Wes laughed getting up while everyone sat there hearing the sound of his shirt strain, watching the muscle teen push out his chest. Brennan tried to think of other things to get his hard on down watching his brother go upstairs. Everyone quickly packed up heading outside to the truck, Wes in his undersized shorts and shirt laughed at Brennan as he approached the front door..

?Dude why are you getting in the front? You think I can fit in the back haha,?

Wes pushed Brennan out of the way almost knocking him over on the ground, squeezing through the truck door. The dad started up and drove off glancing down at his son?s thick bodybuilder legs, noticing the skin tight shorts sliding all the way up his quads..

?Wes.. I thought you were buying new clothes this morning?

?I Did Haha but those things were to small to start out with! I?m in a whole different league now, probably going to have to start shopping at the big and tall store. Haha That Will really rack up your credit card?

?Well maybe you could give your brother the clothes you just bought this morning?

?HAha Are you kidding me those things Wouldn?t fit him at all, He?s to small! I?ll probably just return them and just keep the money for myself. Which reminds me dad We should get rid of the pool table in the basement and make it into a weight room?

?Oh.. Wes.. I don?t know those are expensive?

?SO You and mom can Afford it, besides it would be way easier for Brennan and I to work out for football instead of driving all the way out here. And this way I can work out when Ever I want, and really start bulking up?

?Uhh I?ll think about it, ok..?

They all got to the athletic center Wes skipping the showers heading directly to the weight room. Brennan and the Dad both stood there in shock as Wes weighed himself at a whopping 293 pounds of solid man power.

?Check it out Bren! I almost weigh 100 more pounds then you BIG Bro haha?

Wes snickered flexing his arms tearing sleeves with ease. The muscle teen tore the rest of the fabric off his arms, watching them proudly as he hit some poses in the mirror. Brennan watched in fear as his muscle brother pulled out a whole milk jug filled with water pouring over half the supplement in it., chugging it down in a couple swigs. Wes started hitting the weights like a mad man, filling the gym with grunts lifting impossibly heavy weights. People stopping there workouts just to see the Huge muscle jock lift without even breaking a sweat. Brennan wondered if Wes had grown yet looking at the rippling muscle?s pushing up against the skimpy clothes. Looking more like the guys in the magazines. One thing he couldn?t stop staring at though was Wesley?s cock. It looked bigger than ever at least 8 inches flaccid and 3 times thicker than his own. He watched the muscle beast work out for 2 hours showing no end in sight. Brennan looked over at his dad, doing the same thing he was. Watching his freaky muscle son lift and lift becoming the biggest man any of them had ever seen, and he was only 16. Brennan looked back on the past 4 days realizing thinking about how much Wes had grown. We started working out on one of the machines almost lifting the max weight. He looked over at his dad and started pulling it faster.

?See Dad this is Why We need to get our own Gym, So we can get bigger weights then this. Oh Man This is Thing is Like a fucking toy to me.

?Heh yeah son..Hey Bren, You wanna go to the sauna with me I think I?m done working out for the night?

?Uhh Yeah Sounds like a good idea dad?

?Hey Wes were going to the sauna?

?Already? Shit I?m not even tired, No wonder your not getting any bigger Breannan?

Brennan put his head down fallowing his dad to the Sauna room. Wes got up about to head go over to the bench press, seeing the reflection of a huge body. He looked at himself in the wall of mirrors loving the way he was starting to look, becoming bigger then any student at school. He flexed his massive pecs watching the explode in size, lifting up his shirt rubbing his hairy abs in front of everyone. Wesley got up heading towards the sauna passing a board with a huge muscle guy on it. He stopped and read the big bold letters, starting to smile.

?A Bodybuilding Competition?1000 Dollars!! and 1 Year supplements! Oh fuck yeah I?d get so massive!?

Wes tore the flyer off stuffing it in his duffel bag chuckling looking at his muscle?s. The huge beast took off his clothes wrapping the tiny towel around his bulging legs walking into the sauna. Brennan quickly covered his cock using his towel, watching his brother walk in looking even bigger. Wes stood there flexing his muscles lifting his arms up in the air letting his pitts breathe. He groaned a little stretching his arms touching the roof with his bare hands. He laughed looking down at Brennan and his dad watching there faces, glancing at his Dad?s tiny cock. He grinned putting down his arms

?Fuck Dad sometimes I think I was adopted GRR! Brennan and you are so small compared to me. All This muscle and All This chest hair on me, Looks like you guys are still going thru puberty! And Check this out?

Wes dropped his towel watching his dad gasp as he revealed his mammoth horse cock. It dropped half way down his diamond cut quads. Brennan sat there getting hard watching Wesley flaunt his cum filled balls, grabbing his cock holding it in his hand laughing. He stroked a little snickering at his dad

?What you think dad, You think its big enough yet Haha?

?Yeah son its pretty big?

?Yeah who Knew this big thing would come from your gene?s?

?heh..? The dad cleared his throat slowly getting up ?I think I?m Done with the sauna boys so.. I?m going to go wash up?

The dad quickly left the sauna with the towel over his cock starting to feel just like Brennan, slowly being stripped of his manhood by the muscle teen. Wesley stood there still stroking his cock looking it his muscle?s flexing them completely into himself.

?Oh Man Brennan this thing is getting So Big! This morning I ripped through my briefs twice just trying to pull them up over it?

Wes sat down next to Brennan stretching at his long thick lets still stroking his cock, rubbing the giant balls hung between his legs. Brennan was rock hard watching his younger brother lick his biceps massaging his muscle chest in pure ecstasy.
Brennan stared in shock realizing all the hair Wes had shaven off that morning had grown back. Brennan never knew chest hair could be so hot, looking down at his own, barely covering anything.

?Oh man that felt so good to work out bro, I feel like I could tear through a wall! Hey You Know anything about Bodybuilding??

?uh.. No?

?Yeah I guess you wouldn?t haha?

?Why??

?Cause there throwing this Competition this Friday and the prize is 1000 dollars and a whole year supply on any supplements from that vitamin shop near our house!! Which would be awesome because I already went through half of one in just one day! So do you think I could Win Little Bro??

Wes flexed his bicep in Brennan?s Face holding it less then a couple inches from his eager lips. He stared at it wanting to worship his brother in everyway, licking each part of his body. He sat there watching the muscle stud laugh continuing to stroke his cock, making it expand in his thick hands.

?Shit dude I have been growing So Fast Lately Bren, Its SO Fucking awesome! Watching you and dad get smaller, becoming bigger then anyone in the whole school!! I can?t wait to grow some more?

Wes started groaning rubbing his obscene pecs massaging the giant nipples making them rock hard, looking at his older brother?s entranced face. Wes stroked his cock faster rubbing the indents of his hairy 8 packs, flexing them in and out watching the ridges of muscle explode from his stomach.

?Oh fuck Bren you have to feel these?

Wesley grabbed his brother?s hand shoving them on his rock hard muscle?s. Brennan cummed instantly in his towel trying not moan as Wes ran his Hands up the thick hairy abs. Wes flexed his pecs telling Brennan to feel how strong and solid they were. He finally let go of Bren?s hand watching him still rub his pecs slowly feeling every inch. Wes laughed watching his older brother start to worship him, his donkey dick completely hard now. Bren looked up at Wes snickering, quickly taking his hand off his body.

?Haha You liked that, The girls Go Crazy Over it. And I love hearing them scream when I shove this thing up them?

Wes stroked his huge 13 inch veiny pric leaking a stream of pre-cum.

?You Wanna See Who Can Cum First??

?Right Here..?

?Yeah Come Dude?

Wes grabbed Brennan?s towel throwing it across the sauna, Brennan?s cock still semi hard from when he cummed.

?And If I Win, You have to call me Big brother From now on?

Wes spread his legs out shoving them up against Brennan?s wildly stroking his massive man hood with his both his hands. The muscle giant had never felt so good in his life, feeling the sweat run down his body wanting to explode with cum. He started thinking about all the girls he was fucking at school, making them worship his body turning into the biggest alpha male there. Wes groaned looking at the massive arms working his cock, every vein and muscle starting pierce out of his skin making him look like a true muscle god. Wes flexed the thick legs and muscular ass pumping his cock rock hard. He grinned imagining himself at the competition, winning all that money buying as many supplements as he wanted. People looking up at his giant body blowing them away with his sheer size, and power. The Thought of him becoming the biggest and strongest person on the planet filled his mind, making his cock throb even harder. He now realized more than ever he loved towering over people like he was starting to do with his older brother. Watching him get smaller everyday, becoming better in everyway. He never wanted to be beaten again. He pumped his cock faster breathing heavily when he felt it again. The feeling he felt that after noon on the weight machine. He didn?t know what it was but he didn?t care.. It felt to good.. He closed his eye?s imagining the possibilities while Brennan sat there slowly jerking his already hard again. He started to hear Wesley?s moans boom in his ear making him glance at the massive teen?s body. He watchd the muscle beast stretch out his legs every part of his body getting covered in veins.

?Scoot Over Dude MMFF?

Wes pushed Brennan off the bench stretching out his whole body spreading his legs from tip to tip of the sauna bench. His balls dropped down against the warm wood looking like they were pumping up with more and more cum with every jerk. Brennan sat on the other side watching Wes start to laugh hysterically His body starting to expand with power. Brennan jacked his cock faster looking up at the gigantic neck starting to get engorged with even more muscle stretching across the widening shoulders. He watched his little brother?s pecs get impossibly bigger stretching further and further out, the hair snaking out of his nipples covering them in blond perfection. Brennan squirmed looking down at Wesley?s cock pumping up bigger thicker coming, mounds of pre-cum squirting out onto the sauna floor. Wesley started licking his massive muscle pitts right there his biceps inflating like water balloons, even his hand?s were even getting bigger. Brennan watched in fear looking at the already massive legs fill up with even more muscle looking like they were going to crush his mammoth testicles. Wes let go of his cock flexing his biceps opening his eye?s filled with power. He grunted flexing them over and over the ecstasy over whelming to him, hearing his voice get deeper. The muscle beast let out a huge roar his cock throbbing like crazy as a stream of cum shot out of the giant cum hole, splattering up onto his face. Covering the muscled body in warm man juice

?HAHA!! SO HUGE?

Wes Stood up proudly looking even taller, still squirting cum all over the steam room, flexing his muscle?s grunting like an animal. He put both his hand?s on his neck flexing his biceps, wildly licking the cum off his face with his longue tongue. Wes laughed watching Brennan squirt out a pitiful amount of sperm on his thin legs, looking down at his own cum covered body.

?Shit Dude I swear you keep getting smaller and smaller. I?m going to have starting you as a weight If I get Any bigger Haha?

Wes grabbed Brennan by the arm hearing him scream the words no, lifting him up onto his shoulders. He grabbed Brennan?s upper legs almost touching his balls, slamming his other hand on Brennan?s pecs lifting him over his head laughing at how light he was. Brennan looked down feeling his ass hit the roof of the sauna as his brother lifting him up and down doing a perfect military press. Brennan tried to scream like a little girl watching Wesley?s cock still squirt cum out of his throbbing boner.

?Come ON Count With Me Bro GRRR 1?2?3 HAHA?

Wes put Brennan down letting him stand up next to his giant body. He laughed grabbing The back of Bren?s neck rubbing his hair like he was child

?Its Ok Little Brother, I wont start using you for a weight Until you Get REALLY SMALL!?

Wesley Laughed shoving his brother?s face in his cum covered man chest. Brennan stuck out his tongue tasting the warm cum and thick blond chest hair, his big brother?s boner slammed up against his chest.

?Thanks For Jerking with me Bren, Maybe next time You?ll Cum more then a teaspoon haha?

Wes noggied Brennan?s head leaving him in there, standing in a puddle of cum. Wes quickly showered up, fallowed by Brennan meeting there dad out in the truck.

?Wes What happened to your shirt??

?Doesn?t fit anymore dad, It ripped to shreds when I put it on..MMFF Man When the Hell Did this Truck Get So Small!?

The Dad watched Wes moving the chair all the way back his Knee?s hitting the dashboard. He glanced up and down at his son?s massive chest, finally starting up the car and driving off from the gym. The whole way back home Wesley talked about how easy the competition would be, and how he couldn?t wait to get a hold of all those supplements. Brennan looked up in the rear view mirror watching his Dad?s eye?s fill with fear hearing him talking about getting bigger.

Brennan headed upstairs immediately to take a shower when they Got home, leaving his Dad alone with Wes. The dad went into the kitchen to get a beer coming back out into the living room.

?Hey dad have you seen the remote?. Oh Here it is?

The dad watched Wes bend over when the huge muscle butt exploded through the shorts as he bent over. The dad dropped his beer on the floor seeing his son?s briefs stretched all the way up his crack, the massive balls hanging from his cock. Wes turned around laughing his underwear about to explode from the massive bulge, looking at the dad?s face. He looked at his son?s pubic hair pushing out from every side of his underwear, the long fire hose cock off to the side looking 10 inches flaccid.

?Haha That Was Awesome! Good thing mom wasn?t here Huh? Wes winked flexing his muscle?s cupping his ball sack with his hand?s. ?Hey Dad Come over here measure how tall I am?

The dad stood there feeling the spilt beer seep into his socks. Wes walked over to the drawer next to him and pulled out the measuring tape. He handed to his dad with his thick arms, bulging with muscle. The dad looked up at his giant son turning around and grabbing a chair, standing up on it shaking nervously. He took the tape up to the top of his head reading the number out loud..

?Your?Your 6?8?

?Sweet!! So your going to buy that weight set tomorrow right?? Wes flexed the now 24 inch bicep in his dad?s face, almost making him smell his pitts ?You Don?t Wanna Make your Big boy Upset Do you??

The dad trembled almost pissing his pants stuttering out the words ?Yeah?Uhh..Anything..you..you want?

?Awesome! Actually Why don?t you just give me your credit card I?m gong to need to buy some more clothes tomorrow and this way I can by the weight set tonight and have it delivered tomorrow?
T
he dad got off the chair handing him the credit card. Wes grinned grabbing his dad around the waist and picking him up while hugging him.

?Thanks Dad, You Won?t Be disappointed? Wes smiled squeezing his dad really hard

?Uhh.. Son .. Can. Can you put me down?

?Oh Sorry Dad?

Wes put his dad down looking down at the massive boner The dad had in his jeans. He chuckled looking down at the tiny denim cock

?Looks like someone?s excited about tonight! Maybe I?m not adopted after all Dad, I get horny Too after I work Out HAHA? Wes? voice boomed as he headed to the kitchen hitting his dad on the ass on the way by. The dad felt the nearby floor tremble as Wes walked by, quickly running upstairs. Wes grabbed a couple soda sitting down on the couch turning on the TV, when he heard Brennan coming down the Stairs.

?That was a Quick Shower Little Bro! You Wanna Come watch WWE With me?

?No That?s ok..?

?no bro, I want to spend time with you. I've been away for so long. don?t you want to hang with your big bro??

The more he heard it, the more normal it seemed that he should be called the little brother now in the face of Wes' incredible growth. Brennan sat down next to Wes in the dark room nothing on but the big flat screen on the wall. He could smell Wesley?s manly body, feeling the body heat hit his left side. Brennan glanced over at his brother?s gigantic legs stretching across the coffee table hearing him laugh with his deepened voice.

?Damn These guys are small, I can?t believe there getting paid to do this! Mmff Oh man Sense everyone else is asleep you mind if I take these off, my cock is starting to hurt crammed in here like this?

Brennan?s eye?s lit up drooling at the very site of his bulge ?Yeah..thats fine..?
Wes grabbed the middle of his briefs tearing them apart unleashing his cock. Brennan watched it flop against his abs, his balls hitting the fabric of the couch.

?Oh man that?s so Much Better.. Hey you know what I have been wanting to do with you for a long time?

?What?

?I Wanna Wrestle With You?...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
BB501s (November 21st, 2012), Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (October 21st, 2013)
  #2   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2008, 11:57 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Yes! Another chapter. Another GREAT chapter!

Brennan is definitely the "little" brother now. Wes is significantly taller, far stronger, definitely more muscled, and obsenely more hung than little Brennan. I bet Bren is wishing Wes hadn't come home from boarding school.

I must say, however, I'm glad he did. : )

And I'm glad you've continued the story. Keep up the stellar work!! It's always a pleasure to open the forum up and see such HOTNESS. I don't think I've jerked this much in my life since you've started posting chapters to this story. Hehe. So I think that's about the highest compliment I can offer.

--JSmith
  #3   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 02:10 AM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Wow! Amazing chapter.
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 06:08 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Don't get me wrong: I LOVE stories where the little bro outgrows the big bro. The only thing I don't like about this story is that Wes comes across as a bit of a "bully" towards his older brother, rather than wanting to help him out using his greater size and strength. Just my personal opinion. Other than that, I like the story alot!
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:00 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
The story's just getting hotter. :3
  #6   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:52 AM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Poor Brenan, he is being bullyed by his little brother. This story is just geting hotter every chapter.

I just hope Wes knows how strong he is and thtat he can control his strenght by the next chapter, or he will crush poor Brenan with his huge muscles while wrestling.

Rex I agree with you in something, I usually don't like little growing outgrowing the big brother and then humilliating him. I think I like more the stories with gentle muscle gods. Yet this story is HOT... I wouldn't mind doing an exception
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 10:14 AM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Hey Cesar: I think it's HOT that Wes outgrows him. The bigger he gets, the better. It's just the BULLYING that I can't stand... Wes would be a HERO in my book if he were to stand up for his "little" older bro and defend him against other bullies, or use his strength and size to help out his "little" big bro.

Sure, I think it's way cool if he were constantly comparing his size and strength to Brennan's, but there is no need to be putting him down. That's just my personal opinion. I know there are lots of guys who LOVE the bullying in the story, and it turns them on.

Bullying your own brother just seems to me as something that is VERY LAME. Heck, you're family, you know? Blood is thicker than water, and you got your brother for the rest of your life. A bigger younger brother should protect his older, smaller bro, and not bully him. Just MY opinion.

Don't bully your bro. That's LAME.
kenstaff (September 15th, 2013)
  #8   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 11:00 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
Bullying your own brother just seems to me as something that is VERY LAME. Heck, you're family, you know? Blood is thicker than water, and you got your brother for the rest of your life. A bigger younger brother should protect his older, smaller bro, and not bully him. Just MY opinion.

Don't bully your bro. That's LAME.
Hey Rex, your opinions are noted.

This is musclegod300's story and he can write it as he chooses. As a writer, I'm sure you can appreciate the interests and the style in which a writer feels comfortable. This style is musclegod300's preference, however different it may be from your own. Maybe in his next story his focus will be similar to yours, but in the meantime let's have him finish this story. It's way too hot to shift gears now. : )

Thanks!

--JSmith
  #9   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 12:14 PM
Never Big Enough

haha

Wow I never really Wanted to Start a debate here, but I'll just lay it out. Most brother's do argue and fight. Wes is growing big and realizing he's starting to gain complete control with his size. And don't worry about Brennan, He's going to find love in the next chapter! (No Not Wes :P)
  #10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 12:36 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Yeah, rex, not everyone's family was as Brady as yours, maybe.
  #11   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 12:53 PM

Hey MuscleGod300, it's all good. I like your story, honest! Don't get me wrong. I'm just expressing a personal opinion, which is not intended to cause any bad feelings or anything nor is it meant to persuade you to do anything different to your story. I think you're doing a tremendous job, keep up the good work!

Most brothers DO argue and fight. I know. And Mad Dog, I don't have a little brother, by the way. I WISH I did. If I had one, I would have loved him to death. Trust me, I have a little sister and we fought like cat and dog. Definately NOT a Brady Bunch family at all! LOL!
  #12   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 01:37 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I want to understand

I have to say I don?t get this. I don?t understand why people fantasize about being humiliated. I could understand this story if it were told from Wes?s point of view. I can see the appeal of a story about a guy who grows larger than his big brother and suddenly finds he?s so massive he can dominate everyone in sight. But this story is told almost entirely from the point of view of the older brother as he is constantly humiliated and unmanned by his younger brother. Do people really have to fantasize about this? I find plenty of humiliation in my everyday life. I don?t need to go on line looking for more. I?m not saying there isn?t a place for this kind of story. Obviously there is. They are very popular. I just don?t get why.
  #13   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 01:57 PM
Never Big Enough

Uhh

Its about domination... When I'm a nice mood I watch a porno with nice friends fucking. I'm Sorry Maybe I need to start putting a warning label on these stories too saying there is domination in it. It seems like some of you guys get pickier every time I write a story, not all of you just a select few who like to cause trouble. If you don't like what your reading then stop. And I know you guys are able to criticize but I write this stuff just to have fun, and to share my my ideas with other people. If I wanted to I could just Jerk to these ideas my self. I write them down for you guys to read and have fun with. Anyway Just thought I might share my thoughts
  #14   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 03:51 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Don't get me wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod300
Its about domination... When I'm a nice mood I watch a porno with nice friends fucking. I'm Sorry Maybe I need to start putting a warning label on these stories too saying there is domination in it. It seems like some of you guys get pickier every time I write a story, not all of you just a select few who like to cause trouble. If you don't like what your reading then stop. And I know you guys are able to criticize but I write this stuff just to have fun, and to share my my ideas with other people. If I wanted to I could just Jerk to these ideas my self. I write them down for you guys to read and have fun with. Anyway Just thought I might share my thoughts
I don't think you should put a warning lable on your stories. People who know your work know what they're getting into when they read one of your stories. And I don't think you should write anything but what you want to. There are a lot of people out there who really like your stuff. Trying to impose my tastes on anyone elses work would be the height of arrogance--in fact it would be an act of domination and how hipocritical would that make me? I guess I'm just trying to understand someone elses taste, a taste that I don't share. And I suppose there's no way of doing that. I think you are a very talented writer and I hope you will go on to write many more stories and in exactly the way in which you envision them. Don't let anyone--me included--tell you to do otherwise.
  #15   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 04:32 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I agree with rex in the bullying=bad/sad thing. Still.... this story is so hot that i can't complain!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #16   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2008, 01:08 AM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
musclegod don't let the rotten commenters get you down. They always come out of the woodwork to drive away good writers. There have been several writers who have not completed THEIR work because of these people. There are many people that enjoy this story greatly. I'm sick of these commenters that drive away writers because a story isn't exactly to their liking. I don't comment on stories I don't like, I just go to another one because I know that their are many people that would enjoy that story and I don't want to ruin it for them. So stop ruining it for those that like this story.
  #17   Add to wannagetbig83's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2008, 05:30 PM

wannagetbig83 is on a distinguished road
don't stop writing stories, you're stories are some of the best i've read and it'd be a shame to see such talent go to waste
  #18   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2008, 06:24 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
I love the wes stories, Very inspirational
  #19   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
where to begin...

let's start with -
hii! can you believe it mg300; i really AM still alive XD

anyway; still not sure how i want to go about this, and as it's 12 am i might just save it till the morning however this IS my mom's computer soooo...might not be such a good idea to leave her webbrowser open to this page XD

so...bullettime!
  • Much of this comes down to matters of taste; if I had any sort of well developed theories of fetishism, I might further stipulate matters of polarity, too, but I don't really so I shan't. Maybe another time.
  • One likely ought, in the first place, consider the nature of these stories--and especially their readership. In large part I think we can all agree these stories, this site, and its material are some form or another of smut, and as such designed or at the least, sought to stimulate & excite certain, ah, things. Thoughts, urges, patterns of eroticism; all precisely through some common taste.
  • (Here, for example, we all seem to like, for some reason or another, muscle, especially big muscle, and most especially some sort of embiggening muscle; but of course this is hardly specific nor concise enough, especially given human nature & fetishism as it stands, to account for either everyone's interests--tastes as it were--but enough to account for our gathering here like restless herdbeasts.)
  • As such, with sexual impeti in mind, a curious thing occurs: taste takes on a whole new life. It gives birth to, or at least rise to, fetish. Or rather, in empowering taste, taste empowers fetish. (Or something; do recall it's now 12:32am XD) Nevertheless, specificity extrapolates; no longer is it just about muscles or men growing bigger ones, it's about power; or and underlying mechanism--muscle equated with power--surfaces. Or other associations take on imperative, too; muscle equated with manliness (and thus, apparently, hairyness, machismo, &c). Or separate but simultaneous tastes become inextricably entwined--if only in part, if only here and here alone--such as incest, such as buttplay, such as violence or snuff or other things, which are perhaps similarly "over"-emphasized quirks of taste in their own right (snuff, for example, could have hypothetically grown out of a love of or fascination with 'power' or 'power-play' which in turn led to displays of power which led to domination which led to violent domination which led to snuff; of course this isn't always the case--i love power-play but have no interest in snuff; i love men but extended descriptions of beards or bodyhair do nothing for me, they aren't [i]especially[i]masculine to me per se or something)
  • So the curious thing is the point where--if only briefly and if only on these pages, these fora--our particular taste(s) take on peculiar imperative (when "a blonde bottom is okay, sure i guess" becomes "blonde bottoms are fucking HOTT!" becomes "i need the bottom to be blond man; i fucking NEED it!"; better and more specific examples exist but this serves my purposes, assuming I actually have any.), when they gain a distinct especialness. Opinions form, taste elaborates; but this all becomes quite tricky when all the various and varying "tastes" converge on eachother--as they do everyday on these pages. Sometimes it's innocuous enough--I come across a story touting a muscle-gutted lead or specifies how distended the proportions of the growth are ("his head looked fuckign TINY"), and I hit the "Back" button easily enough--while others are inciteful & frustrating or aggravating. Imagine, for example, we're enjoying our porn with the nice hot blonde bottom; and it's getting really hot and heavy, and he's really taking it good, and we're loving it, and it's hot and it's good and he's loving that big muscle mancock and we're really close and the camera suddenly cuts--to a close up of some red-head's vagina, close so we can see all the details, her bush of course but all the inners too, the contours, the roiling folds and pokey bits, the chasmliness. That would be disorienting, to say the least. It's an extreme example, of course, and horribly simplified, but it's an analogy enough for my needs: first we've got what we want, what we're into, and we're really into it, really getting it, and boy is it fucking hot, and suddenly someone tosses in a wildcard that fouls it all up (for us anyway...somebody might just need a closeup image of a vag' to get off 0.o).
  • So where am I going with this. Tolerance to be sure, somewhere at least; awareness, too, likely; a chance to say "vagina" and "mancock" in the same run-on sentence, most definitely. Point out the healthy nature of and harmlessness in most fetishes, intended but not followed through on; and that even some of the more "disturbing" ones can be perfectly reasonable, kinda; establish that fetishes aren't a constant condition, that what one man gets off on in internet erotica may very well and perfectly healthfully not resemble at all or be represented by his reallife romantic life, somehwere in there I'm sure. Again, it's now 1:04am.
  • There is a place for every man's fetish; there is an outlet for his every kink. But while each man's kinks may not jive, at least not entirely, with everyone's else, no matter how modest & moderate they may be, it's all inevitable. Some people dig humiliation in ways you can't imagine; some people dig, in the best of all possible worlds, as broad as it is and with room enough for all its peoples and their tastes, being chased through the jungles of africa by your monkey-lovers as they nip at your buttocks might just be a highly desirable thing; if you recognize that reference then maybe you can better conclude it than I, my memory hazy as it is, but I seem to recall Cacambo finishing with something like "and whatever you do do make no universal commandments"

Anyway; I am tired; and it is now like 1:30am. I did want to say I've continued to enjoy this and most every of your stories MG300 even though i find some aspects "distasteful", as it were, which is only fair I suppose. Obviously, I'll continue being a fairly regular reader, m'dear ;p
~Chris

PS: I thought Brennan's finding love and his own source of self-confidence, or whatever, was really cute/hot; i do hope they get to enjoy eachother at least little bit ;p

Things happen.
  #20   Add to joe7777joe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2008, 10:19 AM

joe7777joe is on a distinguished road
Great story

Please tell us you're still working on this story. My imagination has been running wild ("I wanna wrestle with you...") for more than two weeks.

Great writing.

J.
  #21   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Never Big Enough

Yeah

Yeah Sorry you guys been kinda busy But I been working on part 5 in my spare time! Def will be posted soon this week! Thanks for all Waiting Patiently
  #22   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2008, 04:08 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Nothing wrong with a good story, but...

... while some people may enjoy the domination / humiliation thing, others could enjoy the same story for entirely different reasons. Mainly, I like the way the writing in here sparks my *own* imagination. Like maybe I might like to write a story where the older brother gets surpassed and humiliated by the cocky-jerk younger brother, but then the older brother gets sweet revenge in the end, not necessarily by muscle power but by some other means.

I freely admit I have a dark side to my imagination, but while others might get off on humiliation or domination, for me, it's *vengeance* and vindication. And with this story, I savor my dislike of the jerk off younger brother and in *my* fantasies, in the end, that over muscled twerp gets a hard lesson in respect. Not everybody's cup of tea I know. But when you post on here, you've gotta expect people to chime in with their, ahem, OPINIONS.

That aside, this has been a story well conceived and executed so far. Keep going! I'm looking forward to see how this all plays out.

TagsNOLA
  #23   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2008, 05:08 AM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
Wow! Luvin this story, gotta be said!!
Just keep writing how *you* wanna write, cos its hott stuff!!
  #24   Add to avatarnw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2008, 08:52 AM

avatarnw is on a distinguished road
Keep on the writing the way you are. Love to see where you take this.
  #25   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2008, 01:18 PM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
More!!!! More! MORE!!!!!!!!!
  #26   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2009, 06:38 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Thx for a really deeply inspiring and motivating story. I, too, have serious questions about the bullying aspects, but I respect the writer's license to choose this angle.

Will be great to see the nest episode of wrestling... hope Brennan gets a chance to grow some as well...
  #27   Add to HSMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2009, 09:22 AM

HSMuscleBoy is on a distinguished road
thanks for the comment but seriously what's with you guys and bumping up all my old stories haha
  #28   Add to dickasauras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2011, 02:49 PM

dickasauras is on a distinguished road
found it!

Part 4 of this is always so hard to find.
  #29   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2011, 04:25 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
oh look, someone's done it again XD

But the reason why these stories always get bumped is that they're GOOD.
  #30   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2011, 06:22 PM

evanw is on a distinguished road
If I had the option, I'd "like" Musclehintz's post; I couldn't agree more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options