The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 04:10 PM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
Poor little Gregory part 1

[COLOR="White"][COLOR=black]Hi Everyone! When I woke up this morning, a great storie idea came to my mind; a few hours later, "Poor little Gregory" was born. Enjoy![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gosh, was he nervous! Tonight, Gregory had a date with Cynthia Davis, the most beautiful girl in town. When he asked her out, at school, he was so sure she was going to say no that he almost fainted when she said she would go out with him. Cynthia was simply gorgeous: she was about 5 feet 8, lean and curvy at the same time, and had perfect breasts, not too big, but definitively not small. She had an incredible smile, wonderful green eyes in perfect harmony with her black hair; but more than anything, her laugh was divine. His friends thought that liking the way a girl laughs was stupid, since a chick was only sexy as long as she had huge boobs and long legs, but when she laughed, it was like…like… like heaven, to him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He didn’t look bad himself, well, not THAT bad: Gregory was about the same height as Cynthia, and weighted about 140 pounds, with no fat, but sadly enough, no muscle either. He had blond hair and blue eyes, and sometimes received compliments about his looks from the girls at the chess club. Nothing extraordinary, a little geeky, but hey, the way you look isn’t all that matters, right? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Gregory had put on his favourite shirt for the occasion. He had even bought a bottle of Champaign and a little snack, so they could eat, drink, and laugh together on the little hill in the park near his house. If everything went as planned, he would even ask her to go the prom, which happened to be in a little less than three months. His heart was beating so fast he thought he was going to hurl.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Finally, Cynthia showed up. She was simply stunning. She was wearing a simple, but cute little white dress and, as she was coming towards his direction, he could see her black hair floating around her head, as if she were a Greek goddess. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“H…Hi, Cynthia!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“ Hi, Gregory.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As she said his name, a bunch of football jocks came out of nowhere, laughing, and began to throw eggs at him; and then his heart broke. Cynthia was laughing, but her laugh wasn’t pure and beautiful anymore; it was cruel. How could he be so stupid? He should have thought about it; a girl as popular as Cynthia would have never accepted to go out with him, a nerd. That date was just a trap. Now, he was standing in the middle of the group of jocks, dirty and pitiful, while they were all making fun of him. When he tried to go away, Josh, the captain of the team, punched him directly in the face, making him fall on the ground. Gregory began to cry, from pain and despair. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Leave me alone, you big jerk! What did I do to you?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“What did you say? Hey, guys! Have you heard what the little shit said? I sure didn’t; too much whining to be understood.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Josh then kicked him in the face, leaving him unconscious. The last thing he heard, before fainting completely, was this laugh, her laugh, the laugh of the one he had loved. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He woke up about twenty minutes later. His face hurt like hell. At least, he hadn’t lost any teeth, and his nose was not broken. Completely devastated, he got up and decided to go home. Wait! He couldn’t not head home so soon; even though it was almost eleven pm, his parents would still be up and his dad would see, once again, what a failure his son was. So, he decided to go take a little walk in the woods around the park. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Why him? Why did it have to happen to him? He was a good boy, right? He worked hard at school, did a lot of voluntary work for the less fortunate around him, tried to never judge people on the first impression and prayed to God everyday; and still, the girl he loved had betrayed him. Gregory was so pissed and sad that he didn’t hear the growl on his left. A second later, he was on the ground, his right arm stuck into the mouth of a terrifying beast. The monster was growling deeply, looking straight in Gregory’s eyes. He could hear the bones of his arm crack under the pressure. Without really thinking, he took a rock nearby and struck the beast as strong as he could. Surprisingly, the beast let go of his arm, and left, leaving a trail of blood behind. Now, that was too much. Rejected by his love, attacked by stupid football jocks, and just now almost killed by a beast! Why, god, oh why? Gregory fainted, once again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Gregory woke up in his bed, scared to death and covered in sweat. What a nightmare! Even though he was awake, now, he couldn’t get the beast’s eyes off his mind.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Well, time to get up for school…”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]But he could not go to school. For sure, everybody would already know about his “date”, and how he got beat up by Josh. He was too scared to go back to school, at least for today. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Gregory! Time to get up! You’ll be late for school!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Mom, I think I am sick. I won’t go to school today, ok?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]“Well… ok, Gregory, if you say you’re sick, I believe you. After all, you love school so much I don’t see why you would lie about being sick. Oh, I was lucky to have you as a son and…..”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His mother always talked too much. He waited for his parents to go to work to get up. He felt kind off strange; something was different about him. Well, anyways, he had to take a shower. When he jumped off of his bed, he landed on a dirty piece of fabric torn to shreds. [/COLOR]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]“My shirt…”[/COLOR][/S[/COLOR]IZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last edited by niko777; July 23rd, 2012 at 09:22 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 04:38 PM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
nice start I can't wait to read the next chapter
  #3   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 05:43 PM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Ooh ooh.... I bet I know where this is going. Nice start!
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 06:18 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I hope we see poor little Gregory get a little... bigger?
  #5   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 08:05 PM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
You bet! I am writing the second part right now, and...yeah.
  #6   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 08:45 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
This one looks promising! Thanks!

-Brad
  #7   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2008, 11:01 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
It DOES look promising!