The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 07:38 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Lithium - Preface

Ok, this is my first story. I don't hope you like it because I'm not a really good writer, but I do hope my story can inspire other writing gods that can be found in the forum. If you like it, please let me now, and do as many comments as you want.

I post it because this forum has done a lot for me and I hope this will be a way of giving back for all the mementos of the stories I've read in this forum.

Most of writers encourage constructive critic, but what the hell, you destructive critics all around the evolution forum aim here. I don't think you can criticize me as hard as I criticize myself. Besides, destructive critic is what divides men from mice.

If you find any horror (because it will be beyond error) in orthography or grammatic, please let me know so I can correct it. I want you to remember English is not my native language, and this corrections will help me to learn more.

Well, without anymore preambles, the Preface of my story: Lithium:

.................................................. .................................................. .......................

Lithium
Preface.

When I was a kid, I used to have an imaginary friend called Fredy. It may not sound like much. I mean, most of kids have imaginary friends. Yet, this imaginary friend I had never disappeared when he had to, and my parents were pretty worried about it. They decided to take me to a psychiatrist, who discovered my imaginary friend wasn?t that imaginary. After some hundreds of dollars my parent?s spent, the doctor discovered I had some very rare mental disorder called dissociative identity disorder, or DID. In other words, I had two different personalities that fought to be the dominant one, yet I was aware of my other personality and befriended him. Usually DID is not connected to imaginary friends during childhood, but the fact I befriended my other self was the reason most people thought I had an imaginary friend.

As I grew up I went trough a lot of things, and I also had lo leave my "imaginary" friend. The doctor prescribed me some medicines I had to take every day. These medicines were expensive; luckily this illness gave something more than troubles.

Ever since I was a kid I had a kind of gift: I could write pretty good stories. When I got old enough to learn how to write, I wrote a fairy tales book I asked my mother to read me every night. I kept writing more and more, especially since I lost Fredy forever as he was caged in a corner of my mind. The medicines affected me at first, but with the time I could have a pretty normal life.

When I was fifteen I published my first book. It was a total success. In less than a year it was already a best seller, and by the time I reached seventeen I got a petition to write a movie script based on that book. At this time I already had written other 4 books as successful as the first one. I can?t say I had a bad life because by the time I turned nineteen I had enough money to be considered a millionaire, I had written over ten best sellers and five of them had movies already.

I?m twenty now, and although I feel incomplete in the inside I?m sure I?ll found my other half someday. I hope I can find someone like Fredy, someone who completes me, but Fredy disappeared so long ago I can hardly remember him.

Or at least I thought he had disappeared, but I think he was only hiding, waiting for the right moment to go out. I think that time was yesterday because of all the things that happened today.

Today I woke up feeling the worst hangover of my life. The only problem with that is that I don?t drink alcoholic beverages, my psychiatrist doesn?t allows me to drink alcohol. I didn?t want to open my eyes because I knew the sun will give me the worst headache I?ve ever felt. Right now I just wanted to lay here in my bed.

I tried to move a little, but my muscles were sore to the point my body was numb. I always slept in fetal position facing to my right side, but now I was feeling quite uncomfortable because I was lying on my left side.

I try to remember what I did yesterday. The last thing I can remember is that I went to the pharmacy for my medicines, medical prescription in hand? I even remember calling my editor for the writer?s block I was having? then blank.
I wanted to now what time it was, and how I get to my bed. I tried to think a little more, but even my brain was numb. The engines of my head felt rusty, as if I have been out of my mind for too long.

Well, that was about one hour ago (or was that five minutes, I can hardly feel time going on), and I?m still lying in my bed, eyes wide shut, wanting to stay here for the rest of the day. As time runs up my mind starts to get clearer, and the engines in my brain start to turn again. I notice something feels out of place. In fact? many things feel out of place. First, this doesn?t feel like my room. Next, the smell is more hot and humid, with some kind of scent I can?t describe with other words than sweet and manly. Finally, this feels different to my orthopedic bed. It is still comfortable, but not as it should be. Even the heat in the room feels different, much warmer than it should be.

As I feel my morning wood, I notice I?m naked. After all of this I was kind of scared, so many horrible stories went trough my mind (I wrote six thrillers that were pretty successful, and this seemed one of that horror stories. You know, waking up naked in another room), so I decide to finally open my eyes.

What I saw once I opened my eyes make my mind change the horror story for something much more? erotic.

The first thing I saw was the most beautiful face I?ve ever seen in my life. His face was over male model and it was reaching to Greek god in my beauty scale. He had such a masculine face, yet it looked so innocent. His face looked that of a pretty young man, about my age. He had some sexy lips and nose that only awoke the most concupiscent wishes of my body. I couldn?t see his eyes because he was sleeping, but the rest of his face was so manly and beautiful. His skin was perfectly tanned and had a beautiful dark hair.

Then I decided to see the rest of his body, and let?s say that after that the word ?hard-on? received a whole new meaning to me.

His body was the one of a young Greek god. He had these beautiful muscles that looked radiated power. His muscles were huge, even though he was sleeping. He had this perfect pair of muscle mounds so perfectly etched in his chest. I think some mortals call them pecs, but that muscle deserved a whole new word to describe the perfection of those muscles. I could see these muscles rise and fall with every breath he took, and the view was hypnotizing. Next, I looked down to his eight-pack abs that even in the relaxed state of slumber he was, were more perfectly etched than most bodybuilders? abs.

His arms were filled with power, as you could easily see the definition of his muscles. His biceps were huge; I think they were easily over 21 inches. I put my hand over one of these mounds of rock and I could only feel hardness that could only be compared to that of steel. The definition of his relaxed arm was fascinating. Huge veins the size of my little finger covered the arm, going from the peak of his bicep, to the huge and strong forearm that could provide his hand of a deadly grip strong enough it could pulverize stones as if they were chalk (at least the is how they looked to me).

And that was just the upper side of his body. When I saw under the covers I could see some legs as impressive as the rest of his body. He had huge legs that looked bigger than my waist, huge calves and thighs that could overpower any hydraulic press if he decided to crush something between his legs. And it was exactly what I saw between his legs what took my attention. He had a huge and thick flaccid cock. I could see it was at least 10 inches long and dangerously nearing to the 11 inch mark. I almost cream on my pants with the sight of that humongous beautiful cock (and almost not because I didn?t cummed, but due to the fact I had no pants.

I was so mesmerized it took me a little of time make the connection. The soreness of my muscles, the lack of clothes in my body, and at last (but not at least) the huge muscle god who was sleeping next to me. Yesterday should have been a pretty wild night.

It was my wildest erotic dream become true, yet something was bothering. Maybe it was the fact I didn?t remembered last night, or maybe the fact I had no idea of what was going on. I think it was both of the one above. I decided that I had to discover what was going on, and as soon I turned to my other side my eyes met another muscle god exactly like the one I?ve just turned my back to.

After this discovery all my fantasies looked so lamed if compared. I?ve just had sex with two huge muscle gods, and they were TWINS!

I was starting to feel hyperventilated, and I almost faint if it wasn?t for my anger when I noticed I couldn?t remember anything of last night. I decided to wake up and try to discover what the hell was going on.

The room was huge. All the walls were white and that only made it look bigger. I noticed that the bed of the muscle gods was really two huge king size mattresses. In the room there was very little furniture. The bed and two tables, one of them had my laptop.

The first thing I noticed was that my laptop was in the table in the center of the room. It was open and in the screen I could see a file that wasn?t there before. Its name was: Read me. I suddenly felt transported to wonderland as I followed the instructions of the things that surrounded me. The file read like this:

Dear Richard:

I hope you haven?t forgotten me in all this years I haven?t been around.
I?ve always been here in your mind, watching you, waiting for the time
when I would finally come out again to play with you.

Sadly your medicines divided our minds, so you don?t remember the things
we did yesterday with Paul and Mike (yes, that are their names).

We?ve been divided so long that it is time to become one again. It is time
to use the lithium.

Loves you: Fredy.

Postscript:
If they ask for me tell them I had a lot of fun, and that I may go out to play soon.

BTW, next time I will ask them if we can record ourselves so you will
be able to see how much fin we have.

Postscript, Postscript:

I called your editor yesterday and told him that you were taking some vacations to find inspiration for your next book. I told her not to call you and tell everyone else to leave you alone. So this is going to be a long vacation for both of us.

I think I should tell you you?re not in California anymore, so it will be a little more difficult to go back home. Besides our clothes were torn last night (long story), so you have no clothes.

I hope you can find your inspiration now =)

I read the letter about three times, allowing my mind to catch up with the events that happened this morning. I didn?t know if I should smile or worry for the things that were about to happen, but I decided I should stay and enjoy this little vacations. There was a huge fight inside my mind because there was also this part of me that was scared and wanted me to get out of the place as soon as possible, but before I could even make my mind I heard the bed on my back groaning under the shifting weight of the bodies over it.

- It looks like our little friend here is an early riser ? said a deep sexy voice ? Yesterday was awesome, I never thought we would find another human being that could match our stamina but you?

- You totally overpowered both of us ? said a voice almost identical to the first one, it was amazing I could notice the difference, but I did ? How can a guy so little have so much energy, I mean we didn?t even had our usual morning wood.

- Dude, we should totally do it again ? Said the first voice. I could feel them getting closer to my body as that temperature around me changes slightly. I couldn?t believe someone could be that powerful.

I decided to turn myself to face them, but all I did was facing their majestic pectorals. I didn?t notice they were that tall. I was 5?9??, so they must have been around 6?10??. All I could do then was smiling with a puzzled smile, and the only thing that went out was:

- Excuse me but? who are you?

The answer behind that question would be only the tip of the iceberg of the greatest adventure of my life?

Last edited by cesarvillavi; February 5th, 2008 at 07:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:03 PM

V.R.Goh is on a distinguished road
Curiouser and curiouser...

It's a good story from an interesting angle. I'd wager that few people, if anyone, would think of incorporating a split personality into a muscle story. I look forward to reading more.

My only issue is with the grammatical errors. It looks like you either put this together without checking your grammar, or English is not your first language. Other than that, keep this going.
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:12 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.R.Goh
It's a good story from an interesting angle. I'd wager that few people, if anyone, would think of incorporating a split personality into a muscle story. I look forward to reading more.

My only issue is with the grammatical errors. It looks like you either put this together without checking your grammar, or English is not your first language. Other than that, keep this going.
I agree. But if you need a proofreader, there are several here who are willing to do so.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Promising. Let us see more!
  #5   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 11:15 PM

cesarvillavi
Esl

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.R.Goh

Hehe, I think I stated English was my second lenguage, but I think that for being my first story in English, it had a pretty good grammar for a Spanish story

I think it is going to be interesting writing a story where the main character has two personalities. I have many ideas for the next chapter. I just need to organize them a little.

I also think I'm the only one who fantasizes with mentally unestable characters and muscle growth. I'm also trying to writte a story about someone with borderline personality disorder
  #6   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 12:25 AM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
I really like where this is going...

Is his name Tyler Durdon?
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 11:18 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Only thing I should point out: bipolar isn't like having multiple personalities.
  #8   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:22 PM

cesarvillavi
DSM-IV-TR is not healty bed time reading when you are 15 y.o.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Only thing I should point out: bipolar isn't like having multiple personalities.
Yeah I know, it is more like a change between your emotions. Going from happy to sad in minutes. Actualy I should correct the fact that the illness name is Dissociative Identity Disorder, but most people I've met think bipolar disorder is in fact the dissociative disoder, so I think I mixed things too.

Thanks for pointing that out anyway. I will correct that mistake.
  #9   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2008, 08:45 PM

cesarvillavi
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbraxis
I really like where this is going...

Is his name Tyler Durdon?
Sorry, but I don't quite understand the Tyler Durdon part. I think I haven't even thought about characters' last names yet... btw Who is Tyler Durdon?
  #10   Add to 13 of Spades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:17 PM

13 of Spades is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 13 of Spades Send a message via Yahoo to 13 of Spades
Quote:
I think some mortals call them pecs, but that muscle deserved a whole new word to describe the perfection of those muscles.
If I may offer "perfectorals" as a suggestion to future writers?
  #11   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:29 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 of Spades
If I may offer "perfectorals" as a suggestion to future writers?
Oo, that's definately a keeper. Thanks for that.

Maybe we should have a thread with people coming up with new adjectives for these stories.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #12   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarvillavi View Post
Yeah I know, it is more like a change between your emotions. Going from happy to sad in minutes. Actualy I should correct the fact that the illness name is Dissociative Identity Disorder, but most people I've met think bipolar disorder is in fact the dissociative disoder, so I think I mixed things too.

Thanks for pointing that out anyway. I will correct that mistake.
Perhaps ironically, DID is often mistakenly called "schizophrenia" here in the States, which is somewhat ludicrous considering what a beast it is in its own right. Also, "going from happy to sad in minutes" is hardly the tip of the iceberg of what "bipolar disorder" entails; if anything that description more adequately fits certain aspects of borderline, methinks; the DSM, for all its good or ill, can of course be terrifically useful but no substitute for observing/seeing/experiencing the disorders its describing; hence at least part of why it's not recommended for self-diagnosis ;p

anyway, I liked the story overall; as a writer, I'd omit all names and certain clinical aspects of disorders altogether. too much confusion too easily, as well as too many points of contention. all of which would only distract from the story at hand... 0.o but that's just my opinion. As a writer (among other things).

anyway, despite how I may have come off i'm terrifically curious about this story; more soon, okay?
~Ille

Things happen.
  #13   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2008, 01:01 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I didn't notice any grammatical errors, it was very fun to read. Hope you post more soon.
  #14   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2008, 01:11 PM

cesarvillavi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
Perhaps ironically, DID is often mistakenly called "schizophrenia" here in the States, which is somewhat ludicrous considering what a beast it is in its own right. Also, "going from happy to sad in minutes" is hardly the tip of the iceberg of what "bipolar disorder" entails; if anything that description more adequately fits certain aspects of borderline, methinks; the DSM, for all its good or ill, can of course be terrifically useful but no substitute for observing/seeing/experiencing the disorders its describing; hence at least part of why it's not recommended for self-diagnosis ;p

anyway, I liked the story overall; as a writer, I'd omit all names and certain clinical aspects of disorders altogether. too much confusion too easily, as well as too many points of contention. all of which would only distract from the story at hand... 0.o but that's just my opinion. As a writer (among other things).

anyway, despite how I may have come off I'm terrifically curious about this story; more soon, okay?
~Ille
Hehe... I know what you mean, I have borderline personality disorder and sometimes it is quite a hell, especially when I was younger.

I didn't wanted to give a lesson about psychology, I just got inspired by an idea I had on day. What if two twins (two persons with the same DNA) fall in love each one with a different personality of one person? Hehe I should think in more normal things...

I haven't had time to write the second part, but this weekend I'm working on it finally... too much work at school, finally some rest.
  #15   Add to jfrdricks63's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2008, 01:26 PM

jfrdricks63 is on a distinguished road
Interesting story... can't wait to see what happens in the next installment.
  #16   Add to 2VienyBiceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Bicep Addict

2VienyBiceps is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 2VienyBiceps
Very interesting angle and a new direction (if I can predict where you may be going with this) I look forward to seeing more.
  #17   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2008, 08:54 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarvillavi View Post
Sorry, but I don't quite understand the Tyler Durdon part. I think I haven't even thought about characters' last names yet... btw Who is Tyler Durdon?
lol

You ever read "Fight Club"? Maybe you've seen the movie?

Personally, I think the book's better, but surely you've seen the movie?
  #18   Add to kalksand's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2008, 08:15 AM

kalksand is on a distinguished road
Wow. It's so gentle a story. I like it, please do continue...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options