The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2008, 10:30 PM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
Poor little Gregory part 2

[COLOR=white]Here is part 2. Enjoy[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Gregory was in shock; he didn’t know what to think. He did remember Cynthia laughing at him, the football jocks throwing eggs at him and Josh beating the crap out of him, but he couldn’t remember anything about his favourite shirt being destroyed. There was this strange nightmare, but it was only a bad dream… He was lost in his thoughts when he smelled something really disgusting, to realize that this stench was coming directly from him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Ah, yeah, that’s right; I was going to take a shower.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The hot water felt good on his skin. As he was rubbing the soap bar on his chest, he felt, once again, that something was different about him. Maybe he was really sick, after all. Nah, he felt great, actually. He couldn’t stop thinking about the beast he had seen in dream. Instinctively, he reached his right arm, just to be sure there was no… SCAR!!! He had a scar, about 4 inches long on the right forearm! How could this be? It was just a dream… or was it? He was too confused to think rationally. Maybe after a good breakfast, his ideas would be clearer…Gregory finished washing himself as fast as he could, and then put on a white t-shirt and a pair of boxers. Boy was he hungry.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His stomach was making really strange noises. Once in the kitchen, he opened the fridge and took the milk jug. He felt so thirsty that he didn’t even take the time to take a glass; he just began gulping the milk from the bottle. In no time, he had drunk the whole jug, but strangely enough, still was very hungry and still quite thirsty! Gregory spent the next 30 minutes filling up his gut with everything he could find. The more he ate, the more he felt his gut expanding, and it felt good. When he stopped eating, he realized that all that was left in the fridge was a bottle of ketchup. His gut was so bloated that he had a hard time breathing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What am I doing? Eating like an animal, as if it was going to be my last meal for a long time, what’s my problem?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Gregory was scared. When he saw all that food, he simply lost control; and now, he was there, his new big gut stretching his t-shirt, sitting on a couch and watching tv. What was happening to him? Suddenly, he felt so sleepy that everything else didn’t matter, anymore. He just wanted to sleep. He shouldn’t be sleepy at 10am...Sleep….[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No! No! Leave me alone Josh! I hate you!” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Gregory woke up, yelling, full of fear and rage at the same time.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What time is it? I hope I didn’t sleep too long, ‘cause I won’t be able to sleep well tonight, if I did.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Happily for him, he had only slept about 2 hours. Now, he was all stiff. That’s the price to pay for sleeping on a small couch instead of your bed… small couch? Wasn’t it bigger, before? Oh, well… Gregory gut up, but immediately tripped on the floor. Something had changed; it was like everything was just a tad lower than before. Could it be possible that he had grown? At 18 years old, it wasn’t that rare to see people gaining a few inches, but he hadn’t grow since the age of 15, so… he was probably imagining things, again… but he had to be sure.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] In the basement, his dad had built his own private gym. At 6 feet, 190 pounds of solid muscles, the former college star football player was still in great shape and worked out almost everyday after work. He had also built this gym hoping to work out, eventually, with his only son, his one and only failure. Gregory, as he entered the gym, saw his reflection in the mirrors covering the walls; he almost screamed. Not believing his eyes, he got closer to one of the mirror, only to realize that he had grown. He was definitively taller. He found a measuring tape and established that he now measured 5 feet 9 inches! Then, he weighted himself: he now weighted 152 pounds! He looked kind of hot with all this body hair… He didn’t have any, before! Now his chest was covered by a thin layer of blond hair, just as his abs and his forearms. His face felt rough under his hands; he would need to shave. He wasn’t really big, just…bigger. Suddenly, he felt the urge to work out. He didn’t know why, he just had to, so he took a pair of 15 pounds dumbbells and began doing curls with them. Too easy. He wouldn’t have even been able to do one rep with them, before. So, he tried with the 20 pounds, which he curled easily, then de 30 pounds, then the 40 pounds. Now, it felt good. His biceps were so pumped they almost hurt. He measured them: 14 inches. Not that bad, actually. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]For the rest of the day, he trained, ate 4 large pizzas he ordered, and slept. At the end of the day, he felt great. He could swear he looked bigger; just to be sure, he measure for the second time his stats. Now standing at 5 feet 10 inches, he weighted 165 pounds, and had 15 and a half biceps! Even hairier than before, he was beginning to look more and more like a man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]That night, when his parents came home, they found their son sleeping peacefully, entirely covered by his sheets. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh… look, John. Our son looks so peaceful when he sleeps, doesn’t he?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Everybody looks peaceful when sleeping, Roberta. Stop talking as if he were special.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The next morning, Gregory woke up, horny as hell. His cock and balls had also grown: it had been 5 inches hard, now it was about 6 inches and a half. Just thinking about what was happening was making him even more excited, so he jerked off, took a shower, put on a pair a boxer and headed downstairs to take a breakfast.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh my god!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When Gregory’s mother saw him coming in the kitchen, she almost fainted. He was now about a little more than 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighted about 180 pounds and had bigger biceps than before, probably measuring 16 and a half inches. Oh, and he was getting really hairy…[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Jesus Christ! What happened to you?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]His dad had seen him. Gregory couldn’t stop smiling.[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

Last edited by TeknoDave; March 8th, 2008 at 01:50 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 03:15 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Ha ha! Good one, Niko! Wow, Poor little Gregory suddenly isn't so little anymore! It'll be cool to see the compliments he'd get the first time he returns to school, with all the hair, the height, and the added muscle. The jocks and the girls will be in for a surprise! The skinny little guy suddenly isn't all that skinny - or little - any more!

You can have a lot of fun with this story, Niko, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going to take it next.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
aaw, you can't just skip out that j/o scene man ;p suuuch an opportunity to elaborate all the changes--inside AND out--he's undergoing....
nevertheless, good story; looking forward to more, i can assure you ^.^
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #4   Add to bi_guy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2008, 10:59 PM

bi_guy is on a distinguished road
Im 5'8 and im 120, you said he was like 5'8 140 with no fat/muscle, ive got no fat but ive got some muscle, i suck tho, bench 170 and squat 280.
  #5   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2008, 11:05 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Excited to read more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size