The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2008, 11:15 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Ninja Way (aka, my "Secret Project")

Naruto was mad; no, beyond mad; he was furious. As Shikamaru's group had chased down the Sound Four along with Sasuke both groups had slowly been whittled down as they fought. Eventually it came down to just Naruto and Sasuke, fighting with everything they had, and then some. In the end the duo had ended up having a rough draw, since they simply couldn't finish each other off.

What had Naruto so incredibly angry was not the fight; it was that Sasuke, after everything he had been through, still decided to join Orochimaru to gain the "power" to fulfill his self-proclaimed title of "Avenger" so he can kill his older brother, Itachi, a member of the Akutsuki.

"I'll get you for that Sasuke, no matter what it takes." Naruto swore quietly to himself. "I will fulfill my promise to Sakura; that's my nindo, my ninja way!"

Naruto knew that the village had no real means of getting much stronger. Only clans that focused their ninjutsu on strength would have anything for him, and they would never share that with the one who held the Kyuubi within.

"Darn it! I hate this demon fox sometimes!" said Naruto, walking aimlessly in the village.

Then an idea hit him (which isn't often), why not use the Kyuubi? After all, if they were stuck together, why not make good use of it?

Plunging deep inside of himself, Naruto found the Kyuubi in the "sewers" of his body, still ever trapped behind those massive bars.

"What do you want, pitiful human?" the mighty Fox demon asked, ever-annoyed by his host.
Gulping Naruto replied, "I-I want some of your power to get stronger to defeat Sasuke."
"The Uchiha? Very well human, I will give you some of my power. I expect you to destroy him completely, or else." the Kyuubi replied.

Exiting his mind, Naruto felt a slight tingle in his stomach where the Dead Demon Consuming Seal is. It then started travel throughout his body, first his stomach, then hips and chest, followed by his shoulders and upper legs, next by his arms and calves, finishing off with his hands and feet.

Naruto didn't feel different, or look different, or well, anything actually. Naruto knew that the Kyuubi had done something though. He wasn't sure what, but something had definitely happened. Even though the Kyuubi had done something, when it came down to it, Naruto was still in the same position he was before.

Naruto decided that he would head to a store, and hope he could find something there; though he did realize rather quickly he had actually stopped in front of a store owned by the Akimichi clan. The Akimichi weren't known for being strong, but then again, there had to be some way they held up their bodyweight.

Walking into the store, Naruto saw none other than Choji sitting at the counter, eating (though that last part wasn't a surprise to him) to regain his lost weight.

"Hey there Naruto, what are you doing here?" Choji asked between chips.
"Choji, I'm looking for something that will help me get stronger." Naruto replied, happy it was someone he knew.
"Stronger eh? Hmm....lemme think a second on that one." said the fellow ninja.

After a minute or so, Choji stood up, and walked around the store, looking at the various items on the shelves, before stopping and picking up a container.

"Here Naruto, this stuff should work perfectly." Choji said, showing Naruto the container.
"Well, what is it?" Naruto asked.
"It's whey. But I know you'll ask, so I'll just tell you. Whey is a thin liquid part of milk that is separated when we make things like cheese. It contains a lot of protein to help you get stronger." Choji explained. (Writer's note: This is actual whey, not whey protein like we have in the real world.)
"Oh really?"
"Yea, really!"
"No way!"
"Yes, whey already, jeez." replied Choji, getting slightly annoyed by Naruto's antics. "Now then, I'd recommend you drink this with milk, we have some in small cartons if you want a few."
"I'll take some Choji."

Moving around the store again, Choji grabbed some small cartons of milk and brought them to the counter, along with the whey. Telling Naruto how much everything was, then collecting the money, Choji wished Naruto a good day before continuing to eat.

Getting home as fast as he could, Naruto quickly changed into only a black sleeveless t-shirt and white shorts, noting how the white shorts were very loose on his thighs. Taking some of the whey, he used a cup to take some of the whey out of it's container, and carefully pouring it into a carton of milk. Placing a straw in after that and mixing it around a little, Naruto started his workout.

Since he was without weights, he was going to have to use his own body as the weight.

Naruto had no way to do pull ups, so opening up his window, he jumped out and landed on a nearby tree. Finding a sturdy branch that he could still keep his hands around, Naruto started doing pull ups.

"One, two, three, four...." Naruto counted as he continued, "ninety-nine...........one....hundred"

Going back into his place, he drank some of his milk before continuing.. Next, Naruto placed a large strap around his bed and put his feet under it. He then turned on his stomach and put his hands near his head, palms down, to start push ups.

Once more counting, Naruto managed to put out 67 pushups before his arms hurt too much to do anymore. Turning on his back and placing his hands behind his head, Naruto began push ups.

"Must..." said Naruto on the 10th pushup, "get....", the 11th, "bigger!"

After doing 75 pushups, Naruto finished off his milk, tossed the paper carton across the room, and fell asleep wearing the same clothes as well as the strap still around his feet.

Unknown to the ninja however, is that as he did his three exercises, his body slowly started to grow. Not quickly, but it did. Not just the muscles he was working either, but his entire body. Slowly but surely, the ex-skinny ninja's body first toned greatly, each ounce of fat "melted away" to reveal every single fiber of his entire body. As Naruto had done his sit ups, his body had begun to greatly increase in size. His strong, but thin legs, bulked up in size, filling out Naruto's shorts to the point of slightly straining them. His calves followed suit and became full and round, but still proportional to Naruto's much larger and stronger thighs. His biceps and triceps filled out his arms, forming a good sized ball on each arm; his forearms also grew, giving him an incredible grip and finishing out Naruto's arms. His back and traps morphed into a road map of ridges, and giving him a V-taper, pushing his growing arms away from his torso. Next, his abs, though they were under his shirt, changed into a mighty group of 6 rocks of flesh, allowing him to take many more blows from enemies, and live to tell the tale. Last, his pectorals finished his now very muscular body by going from mere "outlines" of the muscles, to two halves of a whole basketball (minus the orange color and the black lines) sitting on the front of his chest, somewhat preventing his view of his lower body without bending over.

Yawning, Naruto undid the strap around his bed and took off his shirt, still too tired to realize what had happened to himself. Naruto did notice he had trouble putting on his trademark orange jumpsuit, specifically his much larger thighs and bulging arms.

"Stupid thing must have shrunk somehow." said Naruto as he grabbed his wallet to get a bowl or two of ramen, as he usually did.

After eating and not realizing the stare both Teuchi and Ayame at his obvious increase in body mass, Naruto was unsure as to what he was going to do. Checking in with Tsunade revealed no missions to do, but as with Teuchi and his daughter, Tsunade gave the younger ninja a very wide-eyed stare.

Heading home for a minute, Naruto fixed another carton of the whey-milk before going back outside to look for Sakura to comfort her, since both knew that Sasuke wasn't coming back. Naruto found his teammate at the very spot where Sasuke had deserted Sakura.

Sitting on a bench, not looking at anything except her hands in her lap, Sakura simply sat. Looking up when she heard Naruto coming, she then looked back down, before putting her arms around Naruto's now rather wide neck, and sobbing for several minutes. After stopping, she kept her head there until she could finally sit back up.

Neither said a word, they only sat staring downward at nothing in particular.

After almost an hour of pure silence, Sakura said, "Naruto, he really isn't coming back, is he?"
"No....he isn't"

After awhile, Sakura asked to be walked home by Naruto, on the trip, neither spoke. Saying good night, Sakura stepped inside her house. As Naruto went home as well, realizing that the sun was setting, and he hadn't eaten since that morning. Naruto knew that Ichiraku's wouldn't be open, so he hurried to the Akimichi store in hopes of it being open.

Seeing the light on, Naruto quickly stepped inside to see a member of the clan, but not Choji.

"Yes, can I help you?" said the Akimichi, noticing his evening customer.
"Do you have anything to eat?" Naruto quickly replied.
"I'm an Akimichi, and this is an Akimichi store; OF course we have something to eat!" the man replied in a jolly manner. He then proceded to walk to the front of the store and grab a small box.
"What's this mister?" Naruto asked, puzzled at the small box.
"It's a special type of meal sealed inside the box. In the box is a meal that is piping hot, and yet shrunk inside the box until the seal is broken. It's perfect for the ninja on a mission but still wants his hot meals like he has at home. Really quite the interesting piece of work, isn't it?" the man explained.
"Yea it is mister, so how much?" Naruto asked.
"I'll give it to you for free, on one condition."
Hearing the word "free", Naruto came to full attention, "Just name it mister!"
"You have to eat it tonight, and tomorrow, you have to tell me how it was. If it turns out well, I can put all of these on the shelves, especially once word gets around." the Akimichi member finished.
"Sure thing mister!" Naruto cheerfully replied as he left.

Realizing he still had the whey-milk carton, Naruto finished off the now-warm liquid before crumbling the carton, and tossing it into the trash.
----
With a puff of the usual grey smoke, Naruto now had in front of him, a very large bowl of...Ramen! Ramen, and rice balls along with some tea. Licking his lips, Naruto practically dove into the food, woofing it down in mere minutes. Letting out a large burp of satisfaction, Naruto cleaned up his mess before stripping down. He didn't feel like changing into his pajamas tonight.

Despite never realizing his growth of the previous day, Naruto was lucky he was mostly naked. During the night, his already muscular body changed into a form that would rival an equal-aged Akimichi in bodyweight. His thighs, already stronger then possibly every ninja in Konoha, grew into pillars of power that could move the young ninja great distances; not to mention his calves growing into mighty balls that bulged almost obscenely from his legs. His abs, though still a six pack, became incredibly hard and actually started to stick out from his body slightly, truly showing their power. His arms filled with raw power that was contained just below the skin, and flexed a little at the slightest movement. Naruto's back continued to expand, pushing his mighty arms even farther away from his torso. Last again, his mighty pecs, which were large before, now stuck out several inches from his body, almost pulsing with their pure strength.

The Morning of the Final Day (24 hours remain) [yay for a majora's mask ref!]

Waking up refreshed the next morning, Naruto stretched his mighty arms and put his clothes on and heard the tear as his muscles simply tore through the material from their sheer size. Only now noticing his growth after a good 36+ hours, he was overjoyed! Seeing (some of) his incredible body, and feeling the rest (since his pecs were just too big to look over), Naruto couldn't believe how big he was. So the Kyuubi didn't grow him, just made it really easy to grow; apparently, the whey-milk had done that, even without exercise!

Even though he loved his new physique, Naruto did see his immediate problem: No clothing that fit.

Grabbing his wallet and wearing his very torn clothing, Naruto headed to a clothing shop.

"Can I hel....p" said an attendant as Naruto walked in.
"Yea, I need these clothes in a larger size and even larger sizes then this. Also I need these patched up so I can wear em." Naruto replied.
"Ye-ye-yes sir. We can patch your clothes here, however, it will take several days to have your clothes in larger sizes." the attendant shakily said back.
"Thanks mister. Say, is there anything I can wear until you're done?" the ninja asked.
"The only thing we have in your size is this expanding clothing that the Akimichi wear. We will require it back when your clothes are finished." the attendant said.
"Sure mister." Naruto said back.

The attendant pointed to a dressing room. Undressing, Naruto couldn't help but take a few good glimpses and feels of himself; who wouldn't? Carefully taking off his ripped clothes so as to not rip them anymore, Naruto put the other clothing on. Since most Akimichi had large stomachs though, the shirt "tented" once it went by his mighty pecs and got to his washboard abs.

"Say mister," said Naruto as he came out of the dressing room, "do you think I could buy these clothes?"
"Yes, but they are made specifically for the Akimichi clan, so you will need a member's permission." the attendant replied.
"I can go do that right now as you fix my clothes. K, mister?" said Naruto, not even waiting for a reply.

Quickly arriving at the Akimichi store, Naruto spotted the member from yesterday.

"Hey mister, that ramen last night was great!" said the muscle-nin.
"Well that's great! I'm glad I can tell everyone how good these are. I might even tell Lady Hokage Tsunade." he replied.
"Grandma Tsunade? Why her?" Naruto asked, puzzled.
"That's Lady Tsunade. Well, these are much easier to carry then normal rations, and so these would allow ninja on missions to have a hot meal, as well as being much simpler and smaller to carry. If the Lady Hokage does not agree, then these should at least be a good seller here, especially for those who can't cook well." the Akimichi member told Naruto.

"Jee mister, that would be great for ninja. But there was something I wanted to ask you...." Naruto said.
"I think I know....You want to buy those clothes, don't you?" he said.
"That's it mister!"
"Well, considering you helped me, I'll gladly give my permission. Especially since those were going to be mine anyways."
"Thanks mister!"

Heading back to the clothing shop, Naruto collected his patched clothing, and paid for the new outfit as well.

That night, Naruto decided not to drink more whey-milk, even with the Akimichi clothing. It would take a couple days for him to get new clothes, he didn't want to ruin his only set, patched or not.

The next morning, Naruto set off to meet with Tsunade. When he got there though, he was met with stares and silence. Not because he had the Kyuubi (everyone had just learned to live with that fact), but because the young ninja was just so big! Even with the Akimichi clothing, everyone could tell that Naruto was much larger then he was before. When Tsunade saw the muscle-nin, it took her several seconds to compose herself and gather as much formality as she could muster.

"Yes Naruto?" the Lady Hokage asked.
"Hey Grandma Tsunade! How are you?" Naruto asked, cheerfully coming into the room.
"Fine Naruto. Is there something you needed? If it's a mission, I have none." Tsunade replied.
"Actually, I came to ask...if I could go and try and bring back Sasuke in a couple days." Naruto told her.
"He willingly left the village and is now part of the Sound. There's no way I could allow you to go on such a suicidal mission."

Seeing Naruto's face go straight to disappointment gave the Hokage an idea. "But then again...I could promote you to Special Temporary Jonin and assign you as a task leader to retaliate on the Sound Village. All of course to help boost morale."
"Really Grandma Tsunade? You can do that?!" Naruto replied as his face lit up from the promotion.
Tsunade nodded which practically sent the young ninja in front of her into a frenzy of happiness. "Naruto, come back in three days and I'll have your mission ready for you."

After Naruto had left Shizune asked Tsunade, "'Special Temporary Jonin'? Is that even a real rank?"
"No it's not Shizune, I made it up on the spot. But I was right about village morale, was I not?"
"Yes, you are right Lady Hokage. The village needs to know that we aren't ignoring the Sound Village threat."
"Exactly Shizune. Now then, we've got to get ready."
"Us get ready Lady Hokage?"
Tsunade gave a slightly devious smile, "You really think I'd let that kid face Orochimaru alone? I want to finish him off personally."
"You just don't want to work, do you Lady Hokage?"
"Oh Shizune, you know me too well."
---

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto said to The Lone Ranger, "You go into town Kemo Sabe, I'm tired of having my ass kicked."

Err....sorry about that, that's just an old joke my father says.

---

(Before this next part starts, everything until you see the brackets ( [ ] ) is just one long joke I got from the movie "Spaceballs", and if it offends you somehow, skip to the brackets.)

Anyways, to Orochimaru's place...

"So Sasuke Uchiha, at last, I have you in my clutches; to have my way with you. The way I want to." said Orochimaru.
"No, no please leave me alone." replied "Sasuke."
"No, you are mine."
"Not so fast Orochimaru!" said "Naruto."
"Naruto Uzumaki!"
"Yes, it's me, I'm here to save my friend who's a boy!" replied "Naruto." ('friend who is a boy' *winks*, think about it people) "Hi, Sasuke!"
"Now you are going to die! Pssht!"
"Ohh! Ouh..uoh.." finished "Naruto."
"Hey, what did you do to my friend?" asked "Jiraiya."
"The same thing I'm going to do to you, big perv!
"Oh, uoh.."
"And you too!"
"Ohh..ow." said "Sakura."
"Now Sasuke Uchiha, at last we are alone."
"Oh! No, no, I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Leave me alone!...Yet...I find you strangely attractive.."
"Of course you do, Uchiha's are often attracted to money and power; and I have both; and you know it." (Holy crab-apples Batman! That's like perfectly Orochimaru!)
"Oh leave me alone!"
"No, kiss me!"
"No! No! Yes! No!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No! Yes! Oh! Ohh! Ohhh!.....Ohhhhh....Your hair is so long..."

--

"Lord Orochimaru!!" yelled Kabuto, bursting into the room.
"WHAT?!?!" said Orochimaru, quickly gathering up all the dolls he had been playing with.
"You're needed above Lord!" replied Kabuto.
"Knock on my door; knock next time!!" said Orochimaru, somewhat freaked out.
"Yes Lord!"
"....Did you see anything?" Orochimaru suddenly asked.
"No Lord, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!" replied Kabuto.
"Good!" finished Orochimaru as Kabuto slammed the door as he walked away.

[ ]

-----

Three days later and stuff...

Yawning, the very large muscle ninja known as Naruto Uzumaki woke up to...a giant...pink...thing. Unfortunate for the ninja, this "pink thing" snatched him from his bed, sheets and all.

"Morning Naruto! Time to get up!" called Jiraiya from atop Gamabunta.
"Pervy sage, why did you have to do that?" said Naruto, now fully awake, and very annoyed.
"Well, for starters...STOP CALLING ME THAT! And second, it wasn't my idea. It was hers." replied Jiraiya, pointing to Shizune.
"The Lady Hokage requests your presence Naruto Uzumaki, I would suggest you not keep her waiting." said Shizune; and without another word, she was gone.
"So hurry up already Naruto. We'll all be waiting!" finished Jiraiya as Gamabunta placed him back in his room.
--
"Aside from having me yanked out of bed, what are our plans Grandma Tsunade?" asked Naruto, once he got to Tsunade's office.
"Our plan is simple; we sneak into the Sound base, and rough em up, quite a bit." said Shikamaru, walking into the room right behind Naruto.
"But then again, this is Orochimaru we're talking about, so of course, we should be careful." continued Kakashi, who had actually arrived before Naruto (which is quite the miracle).
"But he probably wouldn't expect an attack so quickly. He most likely thinks we're still going to keep licking our wounds." said Maito Gai (Might Guy).
"Which means we really have an advantage, it is now or never." Jiraiya continued.
"So Naruto, you're the leader of our little group, what's our full plan of attack?" finished Tsunade.
"I thought that's what you all had thought up already.." replied Naruto, who became embarrassed as everyone else in the room suddenly had mondo-sized sweatdrops.
"We have our basic plan," said Shikamaru, the first to recover from Naruto's comment, "but like the Lady Hokage said, you're the leader here."
"Luckily, we know it was YOU Naruto, who was our leader, and so we knew we would have time to actually plan." said Shizune, "Now then, do you wish to hear it?"
"Of course Shizune!" finished Naruto.
----

"Hehe, I can't believe I was so late to the meeting that even Kakashi-sensei managed to arrive and all you even created a plan without me." said Naruto, as the group headed towards the village entrance.
"I'll...take that as a compliment Naruto. And for now, you don't have to call me sensei." replied Kakashi.

When Naruto's group reached the village entrance, they were surprised to see...

"To see me! The Akimichi member!"
That was my line!
"Deal with it!"
....Jerk.

"Who are ya talkin to, Mr. Akimichi?" asked Naruto, quite confused.
"No one but the autho....uhm...I mean, just no one at all!... I actually come to you with a gift, Naruto Uzumaki!" said the clan member as he pulled out several small boxes with the Akimichi clan symbol on them.

Recognizing the boxes immediately, it took most of Naruto's willpower not to dive headlong into the food, so convienently packed away. Placing the boxes inside his pack, Naruto thanked him.

"Thanks Mr. Akimichi." said Naruto.
I just said that!
"Did anyone hear that? It sounded like a voice from above." said Naruto, confused.
"It was the writ...umm....I mean no one at all! Have a good trip everyone." replied the Akimichi member.

"I think he's lost a little more then those boxes. He doesn't seem to be the sharpest kunai in the box." said Jiraiya to Shikamaru. Shikamaru only nodded in reply.
-----

Back to the future!...err...Orochimaru's place. (Once more, this is just one long joke, only this one is Matrix-based. Like before, skip to the brackets if you don't wanna read it.)

"At last; welcome Sasuke. As you no doubt have guessed, I am Orochimaru.."
"It's an honor to meet you." replied Sasuke, holding out his hand.
"No, the honor is mine." said Orochimaru, returning the handshake. "Please, come, sit down."
Continuing, Orochimaru said, "I imagine that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole; hmm?"
"You could say that."
"I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a ninja who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth...Do you believe in fate, Sasuke?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my own life."
"I know exactly, what you mean...Let me tell you why you are here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it; you felt it your entire life. But there's something wrong in the world, you don't know what it is, but it's there; like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me......Do you know what I'm talking about?"
"The Village?"
"Do you want to know, what, it is?"
Sasuke nodded in response.
"The Village is everywhere, it is all around us, even now, in this very room; you can see it when you look out your window, or when you read a letter..You can feel it when you go on a mission, when you meditate, when you get paid for a mission; it is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."
"The truth?"
Learning forward, Orochimaru continued, "That you are a slave Sasuke, like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison, for your mind......Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Village is; you have to see it for yourself.

Opening a small metal container, Orochimaru placed two small objects in his hand before leaning forward with a blue pill in one hand, and a red pill in the other.
"This is your last chance; after this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe, whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland...and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.."
Sasuke began to reach for the red pill, but Orochimaru finished up with, "Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more."
After he swallowed the red pill, Sasuke asked, "Who's Alice anyways?"
"I'm....not sure actually." replied Orochimaru, "But I know that.....'You can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant! (excepting Alice)'"
"Ok......Umm.....sure....let's go back to the story now."
[ ]
-----

Now, due to a lack of ideas, I'm gonna quickly sum up the next part:

They're at the village entrance blah blah; they leave, blah blah blah; they're traveling, they're traveling, etc etc; they meet someone new, blah blah blah; Jiraiya wants to do "research", and gets the crud beat out of him, blah blah blah; traveling, traveling, blah blah blah.................AANNNDDDD..............travel ing, traveling, etc.........and now they're there.

"It sure does feel like we just left the village." said Naruto.
"It's because MOST of us were focused on the task at hand." said Tsunade, glaring at Jiraiya and Kakashi.
Gulping, Jiraiya replied, "N-now hold on, I didn't spend much time doing my 'research', just ask Kakashi!"
"Now don't get me involved, I wasn't about to get caught." replied Kakashi, closing his eye and stepping back from the duo.
"We shouldn't be out in the open like this, it's far too dangerous this close to the Sound base." said Shikamaru, eyeing the terrain very carefully.
"Shikamaru is right; I wouldn't be surprised if we were attacked any second now, with all the noise we've been making." said Shizune, joining him in looking at the terrain.
"I hope that blasted writer goes to another popular culture rip-off joke soon, we need time to plan." said Tsunade.

Oh fine!
-----

"Lord Orochimaru, what does the scouter say about Sasuke's power level?" yelled Kabuto.
"IT'S OVER 9000!!!' Orochimaru screamed as he crushed the scouter into a thousand pieces.
"What?!? 9000?!" replied Kabuto as he turned to Orochimaru. "9000....t-th-this is madness!"
"Madness?..." asked Sasuke, "This. Is. Sparta!!!" he finished as he kicked Kabuto down an oddly convenient well that instantly appeared right behind Kabuto as he fell.
"Whoa!" was all Orochimaru had to say as Sasuke followed him inside.

A few minutes later, Kabuto climbed out of the well, hurt, but nothing his healing jutsu couldn't fix right up.
-----

"Took him long enough." said Tsunade, "But enough fourth wall breaking, we've got a mission to do."
"Agreed." said a couple other members of the group.

More lack of ideas....so....

They go through the Sound base...blah blah blah....they fight more Sound members blah blah blah.....nothing special happens...and...they're finally facing Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Sasuke in the final room of the Sound base.

There, wasn't that quick?
-----

"Well well, it looks like the Lady Hokage has decided to come to my humble home." hissed Orochimaru, standing behind Sasuke and Kabuto.
"What we're here for is Sasuke! And maybe kick your butts in the process!" said Naruto, stepping forward.
"Moron, how long will it take you to get through your head that I'm not going back to that blasted village?!" said Sasuke suddenly speaking, "You'll have to break every bone in my body before I go back with you."
"Then I guess I might just have to do that." retorted Naruto, preparing to attack.
Jiraiya stopped Naruto before he did anything rash, "Naruto, look around this room, it's full of pillars, and the entire floor is made of tiles; there could be any number of traps between here and those three. Don't be stupid now."

Shikamaru was eyeing the room carefully, judging the shadows and seeing that most of the upper half of the room was in darkness, making it easy to hide traps, but also making it perfect for him to stealthily sneak around. Carefully inching backwards, making sure no one noticed, especially his own teammates, Shikamaru sank into the darkness. He took off his shoes and began to jump between the wall and a pillar, then once he was high enough he leaped from pillar to wall, to pillar, and making sure to stay along the wall, and out of sight.

"Well, are we just going to stand here looking at each other all day, or are gonna fight?" asked Kabuto, somewhat impatient.
"Maybe, we're just enjoying the architecture right. This room really is very well built." said Kakashi, walking to a pillar and rubbing it a little.

"Lord Orochimaru...they're planning something, we need to attack them before they can finish." whispered Kabuto to Orochimaru.
"Heh heh," chuckled Orochimaru, "don't worry about them Kabuto. An attack would be futile for all of us, they know we have traps set up, they're just trying to figure out a way around them. For now, we simply plan our own attack since we know where to go."
"Of course Lord Orochimaru." replied Kabuto.

Unfortunately for the trio, at that moment, Shikamaru silently landed behind them. Quickly preparing his signature move, Shikamaru called when he finished, "Shadow Possession Jutsu!"
Knowing what that met, both Orochimaru and Sasuke jumped out of the way in opposite directions; however, Kabuto wasn't so lucky and was caught by his jutsu. Seeing this, the rest of Naruto's group sprang into action; Tsunade and Jiraiya after Orochimaru, Might Guy along with Kakashi after Sasuke, Shizune joined Shikamaru against Kabuto. Naruto wasn't sure what to do, as everything happened so quickly.

(Author's note: All three fights are happening at the same time, but I'll just do them one at a time.

It also gets kinda brutal from here on out.)
---
"Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself." said Shikamaru, as he used his jutsu to make Kabuto repeatedly punch himself in the face.
"That's not like you Shikamaru, to use your jutsu so.....jokingly, for lack of a better word." said Shizune, quite surprised at his behavior.
"Even the most uncaring of us have to have some fun occasionally, but this is getting dull." replied Shikamaru, acting like he always did once again. "Finish him off quickly, he's too dangerous to be kept alive."
"Agreed." said Shizune, taking a fast acting poison out of her pack; Shikamaru made Kabuto open his mouth to allow the poison in. Within a few moments, Kabuto's body shook with spasms and went limp, but still standing up from Shikamaru's jutsu. Releasing the jutsu, Kabuto's body fell over in a heap, truly and honestly dead.
Looking around, the duo noticed that their fight had finished first; nodding to each other, they both headed off in opposite directions, to supplement the other two battles.
---
"Blast, this kid is good!" said Might Guy, jumping out of the way of Sasuke's level one Curse Form.
"But not even can he can stand up to the two most worthy people of fighting an opponent with the Sharingan." replied Kakashi, lowering his mask.
"For once Kakashi, I agree with you." said Might Guy, looking at Sasuke's feet, using his previous knowledge of fighting someone with that technique.
"Oh shut up, ex-senseis, and fight!" replied Sasuke, allowing himself to become his level two Curse Form.
"Well now, this should get interesting." thought Guy. "Perhaps now it's time I get serious! Gate of Opening!"
Hearing that, Sasuke turned to Guy, only to get hit with a punch in the face that sent him flying almost 30 feet through the air, and landing in a heap. Standing up, Sasuke did several hand signs before releasing his fireball jutsu, only greatly enhanced by his Curse Form.
"No more messing around then Sasuke!' said Kakashi after jumping out of the way and then preparing his Raikiri.
"Heh, don't think so highly of yourself." thought Sasuke as he prepared his extra strong Chidori.

The two charged at each other, lightning clashing everywhere in the air from the sheer amount of chakra being let out from the two combatants. Right as they connected, a scream was heard from across the room that made Guy, Naruto, and Shikamaru (who now stood next to Guy) give an involuntary shudder.

"What was that?" thought Naruto as he turned away from the fight with Sasuke. Turning back, he saw Kakashi and Shikamaru, both out cold, and Guy held in the air with a single arm by Sasuke.
"Now it's just you and me Naruto!
---
"Well now Orochimaru, shall we try this dance again?" said Jiraiya.
"Oh really now, which one is that?" asked Orochimaru.
"The one where you die for all the people you've hurt!" replied Tsunade.
"But a dance requires more then one participant. Shall we dance then?" said Orochimaru, immediately summoning a couple of his "smaller" snakes.

Knowing that Orochimaru would do something like that, the duo jumped back as the snakes appeared and then summoned their own creatures. With two massive "poofs" of smoke, Gamabunta and Katsuyu appeared to fight.

"Goodness! I never expected to be summoned to a place so cramped!" said Gamabunta, caught in quite the awkward position.
"Yes, this place indeed does have very little space, giving Orochimaru the advantage." said Katsuyu.

"Now that we've had our chat, let's see what your little froggy and slug can do!" taunted Orochimaru.
"Feh, I don't even need to move....Katsuyu, now!" said Tsunade.

The slug queen did not reply, but unleased a massive spray of acid onto the ceiling, weakening it until massive chunks of it fell down on top of Orochimaru's snakes. He escaped but then quickly summoned a new monster....

"Orochimaru!!" cried Lord Manda, who always hated to be summoned, "You'll pay dearly for this!"
"Of course Manda, don't I always pay you well? I've even prepared a downpayment for you! Those four right there!" said Orochimaru, pointing to Jiraiya, Tsunade, and their summons.
"Then for now, I'll let you live." replied Manda as he charged at the four in front of him.

Barely dodging out of the way, Gamabunta did manage a sneak attack on the snake by quickly pulling out his sword and slicing a straight cut down most of Manda's side, causing the massive snake to cry out in pain from such a blow. The cry was so loud that Jiraiya and Tsunade actually had to stop and cover their ears it was so loud. Now fully enraged at his enemy, Manda turned so quickly that Orochimaru couldn't stay on, and was thrown off and hit the wall before he could stop himself.

Manda, now free of Orochimaru, could focus purely on the frog that had hurt him. Though in his rage he did not hear: "Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld!" or feel the sudden bog under him, until it was far too late. Still thrashing towards Gamabunta with all his strength, Manda is now in the perfect spot for Katsuya to use her Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid and drench the snake in the acid, burning at his skin as he was now quite stuck, even beyond what he move out of. Now in a rage and actually scared, the Snake King continued the thrash as the acid ate at him, giving him a slow and miserable existence.

Not wanting to hear Manda's agonizing screams, Gamabunta shot a massive burst of oil at the snake, followed by a wave of fire from Jiraiya, quickly killing Manda and turning his massive corpse into a giant pile of ash. The lord of the snakes was dead and gone from this world...forever.

Having their summons stand behind them, the two Sannin stood before Orochimaru.

"Face it Orochimaru, you have lost. Give up, and we might let you have a quick death." said Jiraiya.
Still slightly dazed, but the same villain nonetheless, Orochimaru spat at Jiraiya.
"Have it your way then." said Tsunade, who had enough of her former teammate, walked up, and with a simple twist, broke Orochimaru's neck, killing him, and eliminating the greatest threat to the Leaf Village had ever known.
---

He couldn't got any farther...he and Sasuke were too equal now. He had to come up with something to end this. Both had used up all their chakra, they were using nothing but their body parts now. It was going to end soon, no matter who won.

As they both circled each other, looking for weaknesses; Jiraiya and Tsunade arrived from their fight with Orochimaru.

Seeing this, Naruto taunted, "Heh, Sasuke, so much for finding your "power". Without Orochimaru, how can you get it now?"
This was all that was needed. Now in a fury that his "master" was dead, Sasuke charged at Naruto. Naruto planted himself, leaned back, and unleashed a punch right into Sasuke's gut, stopping him in midair. Coughing up mucus, Sasuke's body could handle no more pain, and did the thing that most bodies did when it encountered too much pain, he fainted.
---

Throwing Sasuke's limp body over his muscular shoulder, Naruto grabbed Shikamaru and slung him over his other shoulder. Gamabunta was now outside waiting for them, since they did not need to be stealthy now, they needed to get back to the village ASAP. The frog lord gave haste and had the group back to the village gates in record time.

When all was said and done, Sasuke lay in a bed, with bandages over all of his wounds. He stirred and blinked open his eyes. Looking around, he saw Naruto in a chair, looking at him quite seriously.
"Now Sasuke, would you like to try and gain real power to fight your brother?" said Naruto, setting down Sasuke's old headband beside him. As Naruto walked out of the hospital room, he finished: "If so, then I'll help you get stronger, I promise. That's my nindo, my ninja way!"

The End.

Well, here it is! Finally!

Just so ya'll know, the whole thing was based off of just these two pictures by Phoenix:

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k4...ruto0078-1.jpg

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k4...naruto0078.jpg

Though recently Aikuchi was kind enough to make as well: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...o_muscle01.jpg

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2008, 11:47 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
OMFG!!!! Love it!
The funny jokes were hilarious! "Your hair is so long..." ROTFL
So much Narutoish, you really understand the characters' personalities. Chouji is now one of my favs characters. (I want to see him doing some "Muscle baika no jutsu" lol The description of the growth was so... good!
And as off-topic. When I read that kabuto and orochimaru were "really finally dead" for sure, I was like FINALLY!!!! no more white smoke, no more kawarimi, no more till next time. Ah.... this feels soooo good!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #3   Add to Wild's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2008, 02:10 AM

Wild is on a distinguished road
I was quite happy to read the Naruto parts; the muscle growth was good, and it seemed like it'd fit better than most Naruto MG stories go. I look forward to reading more of these.
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2008, 08:51 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus View Post
OMFG!!!! Love it!
The funny jokes were hilarious! "Your hair is so long..." ROTFL
So much Narutoish, you really understand the characters' personalities. Chouji is now one of my favs characters. (I want to see him doing some "Muscle baika no jutsu" lol The description of the growth was so... good!
And as off-topic. When I read that kabuto and orochimaru were "really finally dead" for sure, I was like FINALLY!!!! no more white smoke, no more kawarimi, no more till next time. Ah.... this feels soooo good!
Yeah, I didn't want them to be too "OoC" (Out of Character), so that was kinda difficult to do, specifically Naruto himself.

Yay for Orochimaru and Kabuto dying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
I was quite happy to read the Naruto parts; the muscle growth was good, and it seemed like it'd fit better than most Naruto MG stories go. I look forward to reading more of these.
Thanks for the comment Wild. I will do more Naruto MG in the future; I think for now, it's time to go back to poor ole Ash and Trunks for their stories. It's been quite a long time since I've written for either of them.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options