The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Watch Me Grow
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Watch Me Grow Discuss your own personal muscle goals and document your bodybuilding progress, including gains in size and strength and also get encouragement from others.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2008, 10:16 AM

sl97aq
Progress since August

In August, I finally got accepted to the Canadian Forces. Unfortuantely it didn't work out, but I did have some progress in finally gaining weight. People whose pushups and other physical strength tests were not where they should be were put into a fitness platoon. There, you did Physical Fitness all day long, not to mention having to carry fully loaded duffel bags up 12 flights of stairs to get back to your room!
In three months there, I went from 106 pounds (Which I had been stuck at forever) to 116 pounds, and it wasn't fat! Most people there had been fat but became FIT after three months. For skinny people like me, all the physical training, combined with the military diet, had the OPPOSITE effect!
I never thought that anyone would notice, but in my last few weeks in the Forces, I did get a comment that made me feel better. I was heading back to the lockers after my shower and a stranger said, "I didn't know that you were in such good shape." I looked in the mirror and actually saw abs, and pecs, and I couldn't see my ribs anymore.
I just thought I would share my progress, which occured a lot faster once I had the right trainers and the right diet, even for a hard-gainer like me.
  #2   Add to snuffy420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2008, 01:47 AM

snuffy420 is on a distinguished road
That's some awesome growth, Sean! Are you gonna keep up the training and the diet even though you're not still in the forces?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options