The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
Yusuke Giga Booster

Yet another offering in the Giga Booster series, this one starring Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho. Please enjoy!

It was a Monday, that most terrible of days, a day when you look ahead to future days and see nothing but misery and discontent. Of course, any school day is a day of misery and discontent for Yusuke Urameshi. As usual, he had skipped out on classes and retreated to the solitude of the roof, the one place he was free from distractions, teachers, and wannabe punks looking for a fight. Unfortunately, it hadn?t taken Keiko all that long to figure out where he was and she usually popped up with a pep talk consisting of words like ?fail all your classes? and ?you?ll be a bum forever?. Even that Yusuke was able to tune out and ignore if it got to be too much. But then Botan had come along and she never delivered anything but bad news, usually about his next case and a marauding demon of some kind. Of course, beating down on some demons really helped to break up the boredom. As he sat there, looking across the hot expanse of the roof and past the fence that surrounded the ledge, out over the city, Yusuke heard the telltale footsteps of Keiko rushing up the stairs. Within seconds, the door to the roof burst open with a metallic clang and Keiko appeared, a frown fixed on her face. She stalked over to Yusuke, hands on hips, and said, ?I thought we solved this problem.?

Yusuke glanced at her, noted the frown, and said, ?What problem??

Keiko sighed and said, ?You skipping out on classes! I thought we agreed you weren?t going to do it anymore!?

Knowing the danger signs, Yusuke instantly tuned Keiko out, knowing she was about to launch into the usual tirade about his shortcomings. School was useless to him. He was a fighter, not a learner. Leave the books to someone who couldn?t throw a punch like Kuwabara. Yusuke smiled as he thought of the anger his friend would have over hearing that. No doubt Kuwabara would grab him by the collar and shout something about how it was important to study so you could get into a good high school and make family proud, and crap like that. Eventually it would probably devolve into a fight and Kuwabara would end up on the ground, like always.

?And what are you grinning about?!?!?? Keiko?s voice shouted, breaking through Yusuke?s thoughts.

Yusuke nearly fell over, noticing that Keiko had got right next to his ear before shouting.

?Damn it Keiko what was that for? Are you trying to blow out my eardrums?? He shouted, hand over his still ringing ear.

?What does it matter if I did? You don?t listen to anyone anyway!?She shouted, sounding hurt.

Before Yusuke could say anything more, Keiko turned and stormed off the roof, slamming the door behind her. Yusuke had gotten to his feet to try and stop her from running off, but she had been too fast for him. He stood staring at the door, hands in the pockets of his green pants, wondering why Keiko took so much offense to his problems. They were his problems after all, what business was it of hers? Yusuke scratched the back of his head and muttered, ?Whatever? before sitting back down in his normal spot.

?My, she seemed to take that rather hard.?

Yusuke jumped and looked up as he saw Botan flying down towards him on her oar, her pink kimono looking as immaculate as ever.

?Holy crap Botan, what have I said about sneaking up on me like that?? Yusuke said, glaring at the girl.

She merely giggled and said, ?You?re so easy to sneak up on, I can?t help it. Who would?ve thought so many complicated thoughts were running through that meat head of yours!?

Yusuke tossed a pebble at her, but since she wasn?t in a visible human form, it passed right through her. Feeling frustrated, Yusuke asked, ?So what do you want this time??

Botan reached into her kimono and pulled out a file folder. ?Right to business then is it? Very well, Lord Koenma has a new case for you. It?s pretty straightforward actually. It seems a demon with powers similar to Toguro has surfaced and needs to be taken care of. He hasn?t done anything too damaging yet, but Koenma believes he?ll pose a threat in the near future.?

?So another demon like Toguro huh?? Yusuke said, standing up and stretching. ?Shouldn?t be that much of a problem.?

Botan frowned and said, ?Yes, but this demon isn?t like Toguro. He was never human and as such as no pity, remorse, or compassion.?

?Yeah, well, Toguro wasn?t exactly the nicest person in the world either.? Yusuke replied.

?You have a point there?But in addition to the abilities Toguro had, he has another power. It?s quite mysterious however; no one has ever seen it.?

?Whatever it is, it can?t be too serious.? Yusuke said, the fire apparent in his eyes. ?Just tell me where he is so I can kick his ass.?

Botan sighed, closed the file folder, and said, ?Patient as always I see. He?s currently laying low in a forest about eighteen miles from the city. You?ll have to walk there I?m afraid, since no bus in this city runs that far out of town.?

Yusuke sighed and said, ?Great, but what was I expecting? It?s never easy.?

?Glad you think that way!? Botan said. ?Lord Koenma suggests that you leave today, as soon as possible, to deal with this demon. But remember not to take this demon lightly Yusuke. He?s at least an upper B class demon.?

?Yeah, yeah, you said that before.? Yusuke said, waving his hand dismissively. ?And I?ve said that I beat Toguro and he was at the same level. No one can beat me anymore. No one can even make a challenge anymore.?

Botan noted a bitter tinge to Yusuke?s voice as he said this. He really did enjoy fighting, finding stronger opponents, finding out how far he could go. And now he was at a standstill. The most powerful demons were all in the Demon World, where he couldn?t go and no one in the human world posed even a small challenge.

?It must be frustrating for him?? Botan thought as she rose away heading back to Spirit World while Yusuke made his way back into the school. He made his way down the stairs, and through the school?s main hallway, right out the front door without anyone trying to stop him. Most teachers had given him up as a lost cause, while the ones that did care knew he would come around especially with Keiko there to push him. He had changed a lot over time since his accident. Yusuke decided to stop by his apartment first before he went out to the forest to look for this new demon to change into something that gave him more freedom of movement. When he got to his apartment his mother was sitting on the couch, stroking Puu?s head as some program or other ran on the T.V. She looked surprised to see Yusuke and said, ?Skipping again Yusuke? I thought Keiko knocked some sense into you.?

?I?ve got better things to do than sit around and listen to teachers bitch about me.? Yusuke said, heading to his room. ?Besides what kind of example are you setting, sitting at home all day watching T.V??

?Hey!? She shouted. ?I?m taking care of Puu! Since you don?t seem to care, someone has to do it!?

?He?s a huge demonic bird I?m sure he can take care of himself!? He shouted back, closing the door to his room.

This was, after all, true. Ever since Puu changed form he had lived with Genkai while occasionally flying in to visit Yusuke and his mother. He was too big to fit inside, so he just sat on the balcony outside their living room window. He sat in such a way, that if anyone saw him he would look more like a giant fuzzy chair of some sort. Luckily, no one had seen him on these rare excursions out of the forest and if anyone ever did see him, it would be unlikely that they would say anything about it, lest they look crazy. It didn?t take long for Yusuke to strip down to his underwear and find a different outfit. He decided on something simple: a white t-shirt, a pair of jeans, his standard white sneakers, and a light jacket for the slightly chilly weather. It was the same outfit he was wearing when he?d been on his second case, looking for Rando and since he was heading out in the forest again it seemed appropriate even if it was a different forest. On his way out the door he said, ?I?ll be back later tonight mom.?

?Just don?t miss dinner. I?m sick of you missing meals. I cook for two for a reason you know.? She said, lighting up a cigarette. Puu didn?t seem to like the smell and pulled out of the window, launching into the sky and flying back to Genkai?s forest. Yusuke?s mom watched him go, shrugged, and said, ?Maybe I should go out tonight??

Yusuke saw a shadow fly over him as he left his apartment building and looked up to see Puu flying back to the forest. That meant his mom would be alone and probably go out, which made getting home on time seem pointless. Pushing thoughts of his mother?s exploits out of his mind, Yusuke concentrated on walking to the forest, since it was going to take awhile to get there. As he walked, Yusuke tried to imagine what his opponent was going to be like. Since he was like Toguro, his main abilities would be to increase his muscle mass, that much was obvious. But then there was his other ability; the unknown one. What could it be? Spirit World wasn?t being very helpful with their files, stating that a demon might be a problem sometime in the future, that he had similar abilities to another foe he had faced, and an unknown ability they couldn?t even guess at. That was it. No physical description, no exact location, and no way to assess his true power. Not that complaining ever got anything done. Yusuke had been in worse fixes. This fight probably wouldn?t even be that big of a deal.
It only took about forty five minutes to get to the forest Botan was talking about, but a problem made itself evident immediately.

?This place is fricken huge!? Yusuke yelled, to no one in particular. ?How the hell am I supposed to find a demon in there??

?You have a Demon Compass. Why not just use that??

?Oh right, I almost forgot about that?? Yusuke trailed off as he looked behind him.

?Hello there!? Botan said, dressed in a pink shirt, jeans, and yellow jacket.

?Botan? What are you doing here?? Yusuke asked in surprise.

?I?m here to help you of course!? Botan said. ?When you confront this demon, I?m supposed to assess his strength based on how you do in the fight. In the event that you die, I?m supposed to report the occurrence to Spirit World so that they might find a way to subdue the demon.?

?Well that?s just great!? Yusuke said. ?It?s good to know Spirit World has so much confidence in me!?

Grumbling to himself, Yusuke pulled out the Demon Compass and activated it. Instantly, it locked onto a Demonic Aura and pointed towards the heart of the forest.

?That?s odd.? Botan said noticing the strong readings of the compass. ?Most demons of B class and higher mask their Demonic Aura to hide from Spirit World authorities.?

?Maybe he?s just stupid.? Yusuke said, walking into the forest.

?Or maybe it?s a trap!? Botan said, worry entering her voice.

?Ah, so what if it is?? Yusuke said. ?I?ll be ready for him.?

Botan sighed and followed Yusuke, making sure to keep close to him in the event of a surprise attack. The next fifteen minutes was a tense trip deep into the heart of the forest, Botan hoping the demon wouldn?t jump out behind them, attacking her first, while Yusuke was getting impatient that nothing was happening. Finally, they came into a clearing, thirty feet in circumference, the demon standing with his arms folded, a smile on his face. Botan stopped dead and said, ?Oh my?he?s so?handsome!?

Yusuke slapped a hand to his forehead and said, ?Botan this really isn?t the time! If this pretty boy is the demon we?ve been looking for then this is going to be over even faster than I thought.?

Despite Yusuke?s words, the demon did have an unnatural beauty. He had long blonde hair that reached his shoulders, dazzling blue eyes, and perfect features on a face free of any kind of imperfection or blemish. In fact, he had a perfect face in both look and shape. His body too was something to behold. He was wearing a sleeveless red shirt and blue jeans both bulging with muscle. He smiled and his teeth were all bright white and perfectly straight a nice contrast to his tanned body. Botan fanned herself and said, ?I think I might faint!?

Yusuke ignored this and called out to the demon, ?Hey you! Are you the demon that?s been hanging around the human world??

The demon put his hands on his hips and said, ?Yes, that would be me, my young friend.?

His voice was deep and carried with barely any force behind it. Yusuke smiled and said, ?Well, my name is Yusuke Urameshi and I?m here to kick your ass.?

The demon laughed as he heard this and said, ?I have heard many things about you Yusuke Urameshi. You?ve made quite a name for yourself in the Demon World. You?ve defeated Toguro, Suzaku, Rando, Sensui, and managed to hold your own against a king of the Demon World. And yet you remain here in the world of humans. If you had remained in the Demon World, you would?ve been able to fight almost daily, increase your power, continually test your strength. How could you give up something like that to live amongst human cattle??

Yusuke stripped off his jacket and tossed it away, before he faced the demon and said, ?Sure I could?ve done that. I love to fight and there?s nothing more satisfying than beating down an arrogant jerk like you but there?s more to life than that. There are people I care about here and I wasn?t about to give that up just to fight.?

The demon smirked and said, ?Of course. What a perfectly foolish and sentimental thing to think. I worked hard to escape the Demon World and get to the human world. Do you know how difficult it is to escape under Spirit World?s noses? I did it all in an attempt to find and fight you. But now I?m starting to think the legendary Urameshi is nothing more than a ghost. No, whatever you were before is gone, and all that?s left is a boy who turned his back on power for nothing more than human companions.?

Yusuke grinned and said, ?Now that we understand each other, how about we cut the chatter and get to the best part??

The demon smiled back and said, ?Very well. But please last at least six minutes. I haven?t had a proper fight in centuries.?

Yusuke walked up to the demon until they were only a few feet apart. He crouched down and said, ?I never got a name from you. I like to know who I?m beating down.?

?I have no name. I was orphaned. My parents, true warrior demons, died shortly after I was born in a battle against rival demons. When I came to this world a few weeks ago I discovered a name of a legendary human who was perfect in terms of beauty and body. I have taken that name. You will refer to me as Adonis.?

Yusuke nodded and said, ?Make the name worth remembering.?

With that Yusuke launched forward and landed a punch directly on Adonis? right cheek, sending him flying a few feet back. The demon slowly stood up and wiped a trickle a blood off his cheek. He smiled slightly and said, ?Oh yes. This will be over quite fast.?

With that, Adonis pulled off his shirt revealing his incredible body. Perfectly sculpted, his pecs jutted out making a slight shelf over his six pack abs, each tile clearly visible on his torso. He tossed the shirt aside and held out his arms to either side of his body. Clenching his fists, he started exerting his spirit power, his muscles starting to bulk up. Yusuke smirked. He had been waiting for this. Just like Toguro, Adonis was building himself up to withstand Yusuke?s attacks. Within minutes, the demon?s body had grown twice as big as before, his muscles exploding out of his body each one greatly exaggerated, his jeans bursting off of tree trunk thighs leaving him in skin tight speedos. Yusuke?s smirk didn?t last as he saw him enlarge so greatly. Toguro hadn?t gotten taller. Yusuke quickly regained his composure and got back into a fighting stance. He?d fought bigger demons than this. Charging forward he jumped and threw a punch directly onto the demon?s abs. He felt his knuckles shatter as they made contact, the muscle not moving at all. The demon laughed and grabbed Yusuke in his fists, bringing the spirit detective up to his face, squeezing his body.

?What you see before you is perfection in demon form.? Adonis said, putting even more pressure on Yusuke?s body. ?This is my maximum height, but I could increase my muscle mass several times more if I needed to. But dealing with a weak human like you would be a waste of my power.?

He squeezed even harder, prompting Yusuke to scream out in pain as his arms cracked under the pressure, his ribs bruising. Adonis dropped the injured boy who landed in a heap at his massive bare feet, his shoes having been destroyed in the initial growth. As Adonis walked away, Botan came running up to Yusuke, bending down to his side and pulling out a first aid kit. Yusuke pushed her away and managed to raise a shaking hand to point at Adonis. Gathering his spirit energy he launched a spirit gun at the demon?s retreating back. Yusuke grinned as he saw the massive blast of energy racing towards the arrogant demon. His smile vanished once more as Adonis turned and held out his right hand. A slight blue aura surrounded him and the spirit gun diminished into nothing around him. He lowered his hand and said, ?An honorable battle isn?t won using anything but your own strength. I have the ability to cancel out any spirit energy. Try using your spirit gun again kid.?

Yusuke held up his finger and tried to gather his spirit energy, but he couldn?t. It felt like all his spirit energy had been locked without any way of tapping into it. He lowered his hand and Adonis nodded.

?Now you understand. If you can?t win a battle using only your strength, with no tricks of any kind, you have no right to call yourself a warrior. I?m disappointed by your performance today Yusuke Urameshi. It?s obvious to me now that no human could ever prove a challenge to me. As such, I don?t believe the human world deserves to continue to exist. Tomorrow I will start the destruction of the human world. It will take quite awhile to kill every last vermin in this world, but I will make it my mission. I gave up the chance to meet a worthy demon in the Demon World to fight you and you turned out to be nothing but a waste of time. For that, the humans will suffer.?

Yusuke growled in frustration, angry at his own weakness, and shouted, ?Keep talking you bastard! Tomorrow at 4:00 I?m going to fight you again, right here, and prove that I?m stronger than you!?

Adonis laughed as he heard this and said, ?You have spunk kid, but nothing more. But if you wish to die, then we?ll fight again. I look forward to destroying you and your foolish confidence.?

With that, Adonis returned to his former size and disappeared into the trees. Botan, while Yusuke was shouting and listening to the demon, had managed to wrap his broken arms into bandages and sling them around his neck. She rubbed a special salve into the skin over his ribs, healing the bruises on both skin and bone. Yusuke fumed as she worked, wanting nothing more than to beat the snot out of Adonis. Botan, looking worried, tentatively said, ?You aren?t really thinking of fighting that demon again are you??

Yusuke turned a fierce look on her and said, ?What do you want me to do? Stand back and let him kill everyone on the planet??

Botan frowned and said, ?No of course not. But Lord Enma will be send his special-?

?What the hell could they do? They couldn?t even kill me let alone that Adonis bastard!? Yusuke interrupted. ?I?m the only one in the human world who would even stand a chance against him and he kicked my ass without even trying!?

He looked disgusted with himself as he struggled to his feet, leaving the clearing. Botan grabbed his jacket and ran to catch up with him. She folded his jacket as they walked along; looking for something to do so she wouldn?t have to bear the awkward silence that was now between them. Finally, she said, ?Yusuke are you really-?

?Don?t even start Botan.? He said quietly. ?You know what I?m going to do even if I have no chance.?

Botan sighed and said, ?I know I can?t change your mind but I?m not going to stand by and watch you get killed either.?

?So what are you going to do? Get help from Spirit World? Will anyone there be willing to help me?? Yusuke asked.

?I don?t know. But since I can?t help you do anything else to prepare, I have to do something to make myself useful.? She said, sounding worried.

?I appreciate the sentiment Botan.? Yusuke said, having one of his rare serious moments.

Taking advantage of this sudden change in mood, Botan smiled cheerfully and said, ?Why Yusuke! I think that may be the sweetest thing you?ve ever said to me!?

Yusuke looked surprised and said, ?Oh come on Botan! You make me sound like a bastard!?

Botan giggled and said, ?Perhaps it would be better if I didn?t say anything about that!?

The pair continued walking, night coming on, thoughts of what lay ahead still prominent in their mind.

The next morning, Yusuke woke up feeling a great deal better. Over the years, and after many, many, injuries, Botan had requested more powerful medicines and other first aid paraphernalia to use to treat Yusuke?s injuries. As a result his arms, while still sore, were no longer broken, and his ribs had healed totally. It was Friday, and Yusuke wasn?t even bothering to go to school. It would only distract him from what he was going to do later today. So instead he dressed in his usual standard green outfit and walked around the city. He stopped at various locales he had visited, remembering what he had been through and how important winning this coming fight was. If he lost, all of what was before him would be destroyed. Maybe not today, tomorrow, or even within the month, but it would happen. And as these thoughts rose to the surface of his mind, so too did other thoughts, thoughts of his own power, how much he seemed to have, but how easily it was all tossed aside when fighting Adonis. He had won nearly all of his fights with the spirit gun or some variation of his spirit powers. Did that mean he was physically weak? Even if it didn?t, Yusuke still felt inadequate and frustrated with the situation. After all he had been through was this really how it was all going to end?

His thoughts were interrupted by a strange yowling sound. Looking down, Yusuke saw a rather scraggly looking cat sitting outside of a small shop. It was staring up at him rather strangely, focusing its eyes on Yusuke?s. He felt in his pockets and found he had some cash on him so he decided to go in and see what he could find to drink. The day was turning out to be hotter than he expected. The cat followed him inside, moving quickly behind the counter where the girl on duty picked it up and set it behind the counter. She looked at him and gave him a little wave before going back to her magazine. Yusuke looked around and noticed the shop didn?t seem to have any drinks at all. In fact, the shop didn?t even have a drink cooler or any other kind of refrigeration for that matter. Walking up to the counter, Yusuke asked, ?Hey don?t you have anything to drink in this place??

The girl looked up and said, ?No, we don?t sell refrigerated items anymore. One time the power went out on this whole block and we lost an entire store of ice cream products, drinks, and dairy products, things like that. So we don?t sell that kind of stuff anymore.?

?So you don?t have anything at all?? Yusuke asked.

?Actually?we might have something in the back from way back when. Can?t guarantee its freshness though.?

As the girl rummaged behind the counter the cat jumped out from its hiding place and on top of the counter, staring at Yusuke once again. There was something odd about the way the cat was looked at him and it was starting to piss him off. Just as he was about to swat the cat off the counter, the girl came back with a bottle of some purple drink in her hand and smacked the cat with a rolled up newspaper which was clutched in her other hand.

?Down! Down you stupid cat!? She said, swatting the cat a few more times as it hissed and dived behind the counter. ?Sorry about that.? She said, turning to Yusuke and setting the bottle on the counter. ?My cat, mean little puke that he is, likes to stare. I sent him outside hoping he?d hang out in the back of the shop, but he just went to stare at costumers from the front of the shop. I think he?s been scaring business away all week.?

?Why don?t you just leave him at home then?? Yusuke asked, pulling out some money.

?He hates to be alone and likes to tear the curtains when I?m not around. Anyway, this was the only thing I could find, so if you want it, it?s yours.?

Yusuke looked the bottle over, wondering what it was. Apparently it was called Giga Booster whatever that was.

?What is it?? he asked.

The girl shrugged and said, ?An energy drink I think. I found it with the milk bottles awhile back and never bothered selling it. I guess I just forgot about it. But it?s not like it?s expired or anything so you can still drink it.?

She seemed eager to get rid of it, and judging by the poor quality of the shop it was no surprise why. Yusuke handed over a few bills and she handed him some change and said, ?I?m sure you won?t be disappointed.?

Yusuke started walking back to his apartment, uncapping the Giga Booster. He drank the whole bottle down and tossed it into a garbage can outside his apartment. Whatever the Giga Booster had been it was refreshing and invigorating. As he climbed up the stairs, he moved his arms a little, his shirt feeling a little tight. As he reached the second floor of apartments, his shoes started feeling a little tight. By the time he was four floors down from his own apartment, he stopped and looked himself over, realizing something was wrong. He could feel his skin rubbing against the material of his shirt which normally felt pretty baggy. He pulled up his sleeve and flexed his arm, forcing his bicep to rise up. Yusuke watched in amazement as it expanded up to full attention?and then kept rising! Somehow, his muscles were growing! As he felt his clothes and shoes become tighter and tighter on his expanding frame, he suddenly heard a door slam nearby. While his growth was exciting, it wasn?t something he wanted people gawking at. Moving fast, he started up the stairs and tripped about three stairs up. His toes had burst out of the front of his shoes and he had kicked the step just in front of him, not used to having such big feet. Swearing under his breath, Yusuke ran up the rest of the stairs and came to the next floor. No one appeared to be around, so he stood in the stairwell and watched himself. His shoes were already looking pretty mangled as his feet grew further out of them, the sides splitting as his feet grew wider. His pants were also riding up, revealing more of his legs as time passed showing first the ankle, then the shin, and then hugging around his huge thighs, the material tearing in places. His calves grew outward, helping to tear the pants as they rose slowly up his lengthening legs. His shirt had started popping buttons one by one, revealing, oh so slowly, his expanding pecs and abs. Each ab jutted out perfectly, all six of his abs soon joined by a fourth set, giving him a complete eight pack. His pecs swelled, pressing against each other and pushing out, forcing his shirt open to as much as it could, tearing along his widening back and rippling shoulders. The sleeves on his shirt were next to go, unable to contain the power of Yusuke?s massive arms. His biceps swelled up in sync with his triceps completely decimating the puny material of the shirt. Yusuke flexed and grinned as he saw the veins snaking down his biceps, forcing blood into the gorged muscle, filling with pure, raw, power!

These euphoric thoughts were broken in on as he heard footsteps on the stairs just below him. Swearing again, Yusuke turned and ran up the stairs, taking huge bounding steps and leaving cracks in the concrete where his powerful feet slammed. With lightning speed he made it the rest of the way up to the floor his apartment was on which took little to no effort. Just as he was relaxing, however, Yusuke heard footsteps again, this time coming from the stairs above him. Cursing his luck for living in an apartment building with so many active people during normal work hours, Yusuke made a dash for his apartment, throwing open the door. He tried to just walk through the door, but his massive shoulders slammed into either side of the doorframe, splintering the wooden frame and cracking the concrete around it, his head smacking into the top of the doorway.

?Okay?that was stupid?? He said, stepping back and turning his body, and ducking, before successfully easing himself into the apartment. Eventually people were going to figure out he had somehow turned into a muscle giant in the space of a few minutes, but he didn?t want them to find out while he was dressed in rags of his former clothes and a pair of extremely tight fitting briefs. Yusuke tried to stand back up and smacked his head on the ceiling. He had grown a lot taller, a little over double his previous size which wasn?t a good match for his tiny apartment. Before he could make any headway to his room, his mother appeared, her eyes lidded, clutching a bottle of some nameless booze. Her cheeks were pretty red and she was swaying as she tried to focus on Yusuke.

?Yusuke? Is that you over there??

She stumbled towards him and focused on his huge body. She blinked a few times and looked at the bottle in her hand. She sighed in disgust and mumbled, ?This is the last time I buy cheap liquor. I?m seeing giant Yusuke?s now.?

With that, she turned around once, clearly trying to find her way to the couch, and fainted dead away. Yusuke managed to grab her before she landed and nestled her in one arm, holding her to his huge chest. He was usually disgusted with his mother and her insane drinking habits, but he had to admit this time it was to his advantage. She?d find out eventually, like everyone else, but it would make things easier if he didn?t have to explain until he knew what happened to him. He managed to make his way down the narrow hallways of his apartment until he got to his mother?s room. He laid his mother on her bed and put a wet washcloth on her head, which she kept in a small bowl on the bedside table. Yusuke had gone through this ritual quite a few times before so it wasn?t anything new. His mother usually had a hangover of varying degrees of severity and the washcloth had least kept the pain at bay?for awhile.

Closing the door behind him, Yusuke then made his way to his own room, closing the door after sliding in. He sat down and looked in his closet for something to wear. Unfortunately, all his clothes were now very, very much too small to wear. He tossed aside shirt after shirt, getting more annoyed as time went on. Even if he were to go out and try to buy some new clothes he wouldn?t find anything that would fit him. They just didn?t make clothes for people that were not only freakishly tall, but freakishly muscular as well. Which brought up another good point: how had it happened? Looking over the bottle of Giga Booster for a clue, since it was the shortly after drinking it the growth had begun, he found a warning label that clearly stated drinking the entire bottle in one sitting had adverse size related effects and that he was supposed to find a doctor immediately. Since the side effects didn?t seem to be all that detrimental, Yusuke tossed the bottle into the trash without a second thought. It had done this too him, no doubt about it, but he didn?t want to do anything that could reverse it. As he continued looking for something to wear, other thoughts ran through his head. He was now a physical match for Adonis. Who needed a spirit gun when a fist to the face would be more powerful than any gun physical or spiritual? It was an exciting prospect. Every fight now could be fought purely with his fists and feet, without fancy powers getting in the way. He had been more powerful than anyone on the planet before his transformation and now he was like a god among men with a body to match. But most importantly, he?d be able to smash that smug Adonis like he deserved. Finally, after going through all his clothes and finding nothing even remotely adequate, he settled on tying his sheets around himself like a toga. He had decided to remove his underwear since it was extremely constricting and found another enhancement brought about by the Giga Booster. While Yusuke was never inadequate in that department he was now quite obviously above average. In fact, there were probably few who could match his new equipment. As he trying to look into a mirror to see how he looked, and not having much success, he heard a tapping at his window. Moving the curtains aside he saw Botan floating outside his window with a look of shock on her face. Yusuke grinned and opened the window. Botan floated in, her eyes latched onto Yusuke?s impressive physique. She was so absorbed in staring, she flew right into a wall and fell off her oar. Yusuke laughed at that, bringing Botan fully around. She stood up and looked at Yusuke, awe still evident in her face, and asked, ?Yusuke, what happened to you??

?What?s it look like?? He said, smiling wide, indicating his body. ?I got an upgrade!?

Botan fanned herself with her oar and said, ?I can see that?in more ways than one!?

Yusuke blushed and he shouted, ?Eyes on my face Botan!?

She blushed and giggled rather nervously, waving her hand and saying, ?Right, right, sorry! I should be more professional.?

Yusuke took this opportunity to tell her about the Giga Booster and how it had changed him. She asked to see the bottle so Yusuke pulled it out of the trash and handed it to her. She looked it over and said, ?I?ve never seen anything like it before. It?s almost like it?s from a different world.?

Yusuke snorted and said, ?What you mean like aliens or something??

Botan frowned and said, ?No, I don?t mean aliens! Haven?t you ever heard of a multiple universe theory??

?No.? Yusuke said simply.

Botan sighed and said, ?Some people believe that there are other universes out there outside of our own, similar to ours but with completely different people. For example, the planet Earth is where you live. You know some of the people on the Earth and are familiar with its countries and surroundings. However, in a different universe the planet Earth may have similar surroundings, but completely different countries, people, and rules. You can use spirit energy on this Earth, but someone from a different Earth may have the same potential as you, but be unable to use spirit power.?

?It sounds really confusing and stupid.? Yusuke said, dismissing Botan?s explanation. ?How could something like that even get to us??

Botan looked thoughtful for a moment, then shrugged and said, ?A dues ex machina??

She laughed at that while Yusuke slapped a hand to his forehead. He looked back up at her and said, ?So why are you here??

?Isn?t it obvious?? She said, indicating her street clothes that had suddenly appeared on her. ?It?s almost time for your rematch with Adonis!?

Yusuke looked at the clock and saw she was right. It would take awhile to get there, but with his new body it probably wouldn?t be too much trouble. Botan noticed the usual fighting gleam in Yusuke?s eyes as he made his way towards the door. She had been worried sick about what was bound to happen to him during this rematch and what his loss would mean for humanity, but now she felt a ray of hope. With his new size and obviously increased power he had a much greater chance of beating the handsome demon. The question was, however, how much power was Adonis using in the last fight to reach the size he did? Yusuke?s muscles appeared to be larger than Adonis? when he was the around the same height, but he had said he could increase their size many more times. Would Yusuke be a match for him at one hundred percent? They would soon find out. Due to Yusuke?s increased size it took much less time to get to the forest, though Botan had jumped onto her oar after the first ten minutes of trying to keep up with Yusuke. Yusuke didn?t bother with the compass this time knowing that Adonis would be waiting for him in the clearing near the center of the forest. Botan was starting to get nervous again. The time of reckoning was upon them and Yusuke looked extremely confident but he was always confident. He had been confident last time and had ended up hurt. Not as hurt as he had ever been but still pretty bad. Any injuries he had still had after Botan?s first aid had been healed by the mysterious Giga Booster. Whatever that stuff was, it was powerful indeed. These thoughts occupied Botan?s head as they finally entered the clearing. Adonis was already there, waiting. A look of surprise overtook his face as Yusuke appeared. Yusuke noticed the look he got and grinned.

?Ready to lose this time Adonis?? he asked, approaching the demon.

Adonis merely removed his shirt and said, ?I had heard you were surprising Urameshi, but even I had never thought you could change so drastically within only a day?s time.?

?Let?s just skip the chatter and get right to the punching.? Yusuke said and crouched down in a fighting posture.

Adonis increased his size until he matched Yusuke in height and musculature, crouching down, waiting for Yusuke to make the first move. Yusuke took the invitation and punched him hard on the face. Adonis took the hit and went flying halfway across the clearing. Yusuke frowned as he watched Adonis rise back to his feet. Adonis smirked and said, ?That punch was just as powerful as yesterday compared to me now. If that is the best you can do than you will die.?

Yusuke growled and said, ?Do you really think that was the best I can do? That was me holding back as much as possible. If I had punched you with all I had the way you are now, you?d be dead.?

The demon frowned and said, ?So why didn?t you human??

Yusuke smirked and said, ?I want to beat you when you?re at your full power. I want you to know that you lost to me when you were giving it your all.?

Adonis answered by increasing his power, higher and higher, his muscles bulging far past Yusuke?s own.

?What you see before you is one hundred percent of my power. I normally would never show my full strength this soon but in order to put you in your place I will make an exception.?

Yusuke didn?t seem worried. In fact, he was smiling. Adonis? muscles were at least six times larger than his own, with no inhibitions to his speed or movement. Yet Yusuke knew he could still win. Botan watched from behind a tree as the fight escalated. Back and forth blows were rained down upon both fighters, bruises and cuts raising visibly on both of them. Eventually Botan was forced to take to the air on her oar as the fighters crashed through the trees, their battle becoming even more ferocious. On and on the battle raged for over an hour, neither side giving in. Finally, with one decisive punch, Yusuke knocked Adonis to the ground and though the demon struggled to rise, he was unable. Yusuke, beaten and hurt, grinned as he stood over his opponent. The demon looked up at him and said, ?You are truly a worthy opponent Yusuke Urameshi. I have never fought so hard in my life.?

?Don?t beat yourself up you were a tough opponent yourself.? Yusuke said.

?Why do you not kill me? I threatened to destroy the entire world, everyone you held dear. So why do you speak so candidly with me??

Yusuke replied, ?Ever since I got back from the Demon World, no one has ever been a match for me before you. Let?s just say I need a sparring partner and you?re the best one around.?

Adonis smiled and said, ?You do not believe I will still try to destroy mankind??

Yusuke laughed and said, ?You wouldn?t be able to. Get stronger and fight me again. I?ll look forward to it.?

?As will I. Make sure to train yourself Yusuke. I won?t be so easily beaten next time.?

With that, the demon passed out. Yusuke turned and looked for Botan who floated down on her oar, happy as could be.

?Yusuke you did it! I?m so proud of you!? she happily shouted.

?You make it sound like you thought I was going to lose!? Yusuke said.

?I never doubted you for a moment!? she said, landing next to Yusuke. ?What are you going to do with him??

?He won?t be causing anymore trouble Botan. Just think of him as my new training partner.?

Botan sighed and said, ?I wonder how Keiko is going to take all this. Or anyone else for that matter.?

Yusuke grinned as he imagined all the reactions from his friends, family, and enemies. It was going to be an interesting week!

Also, on a completely unrelated note to this story, could someone tell me how to put up an avatar? I can't seem to find a way to do it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options