The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2008, 04:48 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
My Big Brother Wes Part 6

My Big Brother Wes Part 6
"The Locker Room"

Brennan quickly flipped open the phone almost dropping it he was so nervous. He quickly thought of something cool to say.

“Hey Scott supp bro”

“Hey Bren, I uh.. Was just wondering.. I don’t know I have nothing to do tonight so I was wondering if you wanted to.. hang out or something..?”

“Really?? I Mean.. Yeah that sounds cool, But I don’t wanna work out I just had football practice.”

“Oh that’s ok Actually I was thinking if you wanted to see a movie with me?”

Brennan’s emotions stirred feeling nervous and excited at the same time as he blurted it

“AWESOME!! Haha uhh Yeah.. Sorry Just havn’t seen a movie for a while”

“Haha That’s ok So just text me your address and Can I pick you up at 8”

“Actually.. Can you just pick me up from school now? Maybe we can grab a bite to eat, cause I’m starving”

“Ok Sweet you go to Brdigewood Right?”

“Yeah”

“Ok See you in a few, I’ll call you when I get there”

“ok See Ya”

Brennan closed the phone with a big smile on his face running into the school forgetting about his injured team mates on the field. He got dressed in the bathroom avoiding the locker room at all cost. He barely got his shirt on when his cell phone started to ring. He grinned heading outside seeing Scott in a Black truck complimenting his black wife beater. His pecs were buff with muscle’s perfectly shaped his his bulging arms. Brennan grinned hopping into the truck as they took off from school..

Wesley stood there snickering in front of the mirror. The huge naked teen mass of muscle bulging and sweating in the reflection was enough to make anyone cum with one look. He rubbed is hands along his chest feeling the new patches of his perfect gold hair growing in covering the young freaky body. He looked down flexing his pecs again loving that he could no longer see below past the hairy mounds. Wesley flexed them harder watching them pump to immense size filling up with veins ready to burst with power. He flexed one more time looking at the digital scale across the room. The huge muscle teen started to walk feeling his whole body tremble from the immense weight, his leg muscle’s brushing up against each other making it almost hard to walk. The beast grinned realizing he could touch the once tall ceilings, slamming his fist against them watching the paint split, dry wall falling to the ground. Wes laughed punching it again hearing the cracks pierce his ears watching a huge chunk fall to the ground echoing through out the locker room. He laughed again watching everything around him starting to shrink more and more everyday. He stepped on the scale with anticipation hearing it strain under his weight waiting for a number to pop up on the red LED display. He cracked a smile watching the number 617 pop on the display.

“HAHA!! 617 POUNDS OF PURE MUSCLE GRR I Must be The Most Muscular Man in The WORLD HAHA!! Now If Only I Were the Tallest.. Then I Would be FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE GRRRRR!!”

Wes hauled up his right arm laughing watching the huge bicep start to swell from his teen body exploding to immense size, the huge ropey veins covering every inch of his skin as it stretched trying to hold back his freakish size. He laughed realizing he could no long touch is shoulder watching the unbelievably thick arm pit hair sprout out from all directions. He rose up the other arm flexing both of them in front of the mirror watching them look bigger then any bodybuilders

“MMFF YES SO HUGE!!”

Wes flexed his muscles wildly watching his muscle’s inflate through his thick coat of blond man hair. He couldn’t believe how unbelievably huge he was getting and in less then a week. He grinned flexing again when he felt the same feeling he felt earlier on the field. Like a power deep inside him that needed to be released. It was the itch he was talking about except this time it was bigger and stronger then ever. He flexed harder feeling it grow even stronger inside of him taking over his body pulling him into unbelievable ecstasy. Wesley moaned feeling like he was going to cum without even being hard. He laughed putting down his arms realizing his body was still uncontrollably flexing, the feeling inside starting to dissipate. Except this time he didn’t want it to stop, he wanted to keep going it felt to good, it felt so right. He flexed again holding a double bicep pose feeling the rush of energy fill up his body, he watched as every muscle almost seem to swell even the one’s he wasn’t flexing.

“FUCK YEAH!! FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD….. MORE!!”

The huge muscle beast grinned fleing even more hitting a most muscular pose feeling his body surge with power, every muscle pumped to an incredible size, looking like they would burst. He laughed feeling his cock start to get rock hard totally entranced with his own body, the weight on his bones almost seeming to get heavier with every second.

“YES! MORE! MMFF!! MORE!!”

Wes flexed every muscle as hard as he could watching his body tremble in the mirror turning beat red, the look of power filled his eye’s. He threw up his neck laughing hysterically in his deepening voice, drooling from the intense pleasure coursing through his blood, feeling the power increasing ready to be unleashed. The mammoth cock between the freaky teenager was gushing mounds of pre-cum on the floor hitting his gigantic feet like a non stop fountain of man juice. Wesley looked back down at the mirror his body slick with sweat, the huge slabs of muscle covering his young body. His skin started to feel like it was on fire as he gritted his teeth, his heart pounding faster but still not wanting to stop just yet. He still had the itch inside him, begging him to keep going. He looked in the mirror again staring at his huge body looking freakier then ever, almost a little scared of what might happen but felt like a kid all over again jerking his cock for the first time wanting, needing to find out what would happen. Wesley started to moan as the power started to get impossibly intense, his breaths getting faster almost gasping for air. The beast snarled almost putting his arms down wanting to stop starting to lose control of his body.

“NOOO!! GOTTA KEEP GOING!! I’M SO CLOSE!!! GRRRRRAHHHHHHHH”

Wes closed up his fist letting out a roar watching his body shake violently in the mirror when he felt an explosion inside making him scream like a mad man. He almost gave up when he felt the intense ecstasy replace his pain. The beast looked down at his body when he saw his pecs getting impossibly bigger stretching out from his body filling up with more muscle, and even thicker hair, his nipples looking like they were going to explode. Wes laughed watching the ground start to disappear as his pecs expanded even further blocking his view of the floor.

“HAHA I’M GROWING!! I’M ACTUALLY GROWING!! GRRR MORE, GIVE ME MORE!!”

Wes raised up his arms his pecs no longer in the mirror as he started inching up towards the ceiling flexing his whole body, the power coursing through his blood. He looked over at his bulging forearms rippling with veins and muscle looking 4 times thicker then any of his team mates upper arms, ready to crush anyone with a single thrust. He glanced over at his biceps laughing as they filled up like water balloons expanding even bigger and stronger, looking bigger then his own dad’s waist and still not even flexed. The huge muscle beast was about to flex his arms when he felt a pressure build up between his legs pushing his feet away slowly from each other. He looked in the mirror watching his legs starting to expand away from each other swelling up faster and bigger becoming insanely huge, muscle’s growing he never even knew existed started popping up making him look like a giant muscle monster his legs now bigger then anyone on the team. Wes crunched his abs while flexing his immense arms watching the rock hard abs explode beneath his skin and thick coat of hair looking more like a fucking 12 pack of solid muscle. He heard his body strain and groan as his bones expanded like they were stretching out in every direction. The giant muscle bubble butt on his perfect young body started to fill in size pushing out from his body getting tighter from all his manly ass hair growing inside. The muscle beast grinned grunting with only one thing on his mind

“BIGGER!! UHH BIGGER!!!!!”

Wesley quickly flexed his back feeling it expand, filling up with power and size stretching his body wider then anyone thought humanly possible.. and yet all he wanted was to get bigger. He groaned flexing it some more eagerly watching the two bowling ball shoulders stretch further apart from each other, making his body over 6 feet wide and still growing. Wes flared up his obscene lats watching them get roped in veins swelling up even bigger taking over his entire neck making it no longer even visible from the sides making him the ultimate freak. The teen let out a deepening laugh looking at what he saw next in the mirror. His giant cock was pushing close to 20 inches of pure man thickening up bigger and bigger looking close to the size of a tree trunk becoming the ultimate fucking machine. Wes grabbed his shaft unable to wrap both of his hand around his own pric and rubbed it up and down with the stream of hot cum, feeling it surge with power. The giant worked his way down to the insanely huge balls feeling them hang against his freaky legs, covered in the thick forest of his pubic hair. Wes grabbed one of them snickering noticing how heavy it was, feeling it fill up more and more with his young sperm. He laughed realizing he could probably drown the next bitch that blew him just by cumming, just like a giant would. He stroked his cock some more wanting to see just how big he really was. He balled up his fist curling his arms up in the air watching his biceps explode to a staggering 46 inches of solid teen muscle his skin looking like it would burst from the pressure as he felt another surge of power.

“AHHHHHHH YES!!!!”

Wesley flexed again hearing his voice take over his ears as he groaned and grunted the smell of cum and his sweaty pitts filled the room. He looked up at the ceiling watching it get closer to his head as he passed the 8 foot mark, not even giving a second thought to what he was doing, or what would happen. He knew he had the power and he didn’t want to stop now, it felt to good. He was about to ball up his fist again when heard something cracking soon feeling something being crushed beneath his feet. Wes tried to look down but all he saw was a huge mass of hairy muscle swelling bigger and thicker, and it was all his.. He heard another crack finally bending over to see what was happening his chin touching his mammoth pecs when he saw floor tiles being crushed beneath his growing immense weight. He stood there laughing slamming his foot on the ground watching the coach’s office window shatter, everything tremor around him, as the tiles split across the room.

“SO HUGE!!!! HAHA”

“OMG WES!!!??”

Wesley turned around with the biggest grin seeing the coach stand below him shaking like a little bitch scared out of his mind.

“HEY COACH!! Fuck You Look So Small!! And you thought I was Big Earlier… LOOK AT ME NOW!!!”

“…Shit.. you..you must be like the biggest kid in the world..”

“DAMN RIGHT I AM Haha, And I plan on getting even BIGGER!!”

“big..bigger..?”

“Yeah Coach! I have a feeling this growth spurt is far from being over, Which is awesome because not only do I wanna get bigger, I wanna get STRONGER! I mean Did you see what I just did to the team out There?? I FUCKING DESTROYED THEM!!! Do You Know what That Feels like to take on 10 Guys and Win, GRRRRRR Just Bones me thinking about it. I mean with that much power I could probably destroy this whole school with my bare hands if I wanted..”

“Wes your not thinking logically maybe you should slow down a little….. I mean uh… with all that strength you need to be responsible and you can’t abuse it”

“You Mean Like This”

The Coach watched the huge muscle teen head towards the lockers the ground shaking with every boom of his massive foot. Wes snickered as he grabbed a hold of a whole row of lockers solidly cemented in the ground. He squeezed his hands hearing the metal being crushed ready to lift it from the ground.

“Wha….What are you doing”

Wes looked down and grinned

“I’m going to show you what your all star play CAN REALLY DO!! MMMMFF”

The freaky muscle beast groaned as the cement exploded from the ground the metal straining and creaking as he raised the lockers up into the air. Wesley couldn’t help but laugh realizing he was barley using any effort and was causing so much damage. The coach stood there scared out of his mind as the muscle powered teen lifted the lockers from the foundation, never seeing anyone so huge in his whole life. He stared at the young giants muscle’s that looked unbelievably huge, covered in the manly blond hair the huge horse cock pumping mounds of cum on the floor below. He quickly covered his boner watching Wes curl them faster and faster pumping his muscle’s even bigger glistening in sweat, the rubble falling from lockers into his puddles of cum hearing his laugh boom.

“Fuck This is Light.. Lets try and do something that uses some strength”

The coach backed away hearing Wesley start to grunt watching every muscle in his upper body explode to extreme size, looking like he was almost growing even more.. He was still trying to grasp his size looking at how inhumanly wide he was both shoulders on him looked like huge boulders holding up the dense freaky pecs jutting out from his body, the two tortured nipples were like giant silver dollar pancakes looking rock hard, perfect in everyway. He gasped when he got down to his abs realizing he didn’t just have a 10 pack, he looked like he had a 12 pack or maybe even more. He tried counting trying to see around his mammoth cock blocking the view of the huge solid hairy abs. Each one punching through his skin covering every inch of his lower chest, the trail of pubic hair leading down to the most impressive part of his body. The long giant tree truck legs were monstrous, every individual head of muscle visible even through the forest of man hair muscle’s upon muscle pushing his legs away from each other, no longer letting the teen put his feet together. His attention was broken as he heard the lockers being crushed as the teen pushed them together. The huge boyish smile on his face was destroyed from the view of his colossal neck and titanic biceps crushing the metal between his two hands the deep snickering emanating from his body. He chuckled throwing the ball of metal up into the air slamming into the ceiling like he was a huge kid. He saw the coach still shaking loving that the once huge authority figure was trembling before him just from his size.

“You Know Coach Now that I’m This tall and huge I could do any sports professionally. Basketball.. or Even BASEBALL”

Wes Laughed throwing the huge ball of metal toward the showers blocking a hole right threw the tiled walls the shower pipes bursting letting a torrent of water gush across the room. Wesley stood there proudly flexing hitting a double bi licking each bicep.

“I Bet I Could Even Pick you Up With One Hand without even trying I’m So Huge”

Wes leaned into grab the coach making him fall over his hands moving away from his full on boner. Wes stopped and chuckled

“HAHA OH Shit Coach I Had Know Idea You were a QUEER For my muscle’s too, But then again.. WHO WOULDN”T BE GRRRRR. I mean Just look at Me! I’m The FUCKING ALPHA MALE!!! Why Shouldn’t I be Worshiped for my Size!! No One is ever going to get as big as me, because not only do I wanna tower over the second biggest man in the world, I WANNA FUCKING DWARF HIM!! I Want Him and everyone else To Tremble in my presence Like you are Right Now!!”

Wes reached out towards the coach pulling him up towards his masculine body flexing raising the bulging muscular arm in his face. He watched the teen flex his huge 48 inch bicep the thickening arm pitt hair being released only inches away from him when he smelled the intoxicating teen stench fill his nose.

“Your first going to start by cleaning my pitts”

The coach stood there looking at how huge the deep pitt each thick slab of muscle was soaked in his sweat. He slowly started to lean in feeling his cock throb up and down almost cumming right there as the smell got even more powerful. He heard Wes start to snicker as he stuffed his whole head in finally grabbing onto his arm licking the sweaty pitts like an animal. Wes let out a moan as the coach grabbed his massive pecs massaging his nipples with his hands digging his face into the teen licking every inch working his way out to his veiny arms.

“Haha YESSSS.. WORSHIP ME!!”

Wes proudly flexed his bicep as hard as he could making it swell even bigger watching the coach lick every inch of his freaky arm, smelling his body becoming completely obsessed with the teens size. The coach grabbed onto the teens shoulder holding onto his giant body as he licked the impossibly huge hairy masses of muscles that were the teens pecs. Welsey cock bucked against the back of the coach as he tried stuff his face in the deep crack between the two muscle’s but couldn’t noticing they were solid as rocks, covered in his glistening blond hair. Wes flexed them pushing towards the coach’s face even more watching him wildly lick his nipples. He felt the power start to build up inside about to raise his arms when he saw the basketball coach standing in the doorway drooling at the site of him. Wes pushed the coach off his shoulders slamming him to the floor heading towards the other one. The basketball coach tried to run Making Wes sprint towards him using his long thickening legs shaking the room like there was an earth quake as he crushed every tile beneath his enormous feet grabbing the other coach by the shirt holding him up in the air.

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING HAHA!! I Need someone to Do my back side, and it looks like you want me just as bad as he does haha!!” Wes flicked the coaches boner seeing the huge wet spot on his jeans “Fuck Look at How Pathetic You Are!!! I remember How huge you used to look When I went to Brennan’s Basketball Games, and you were standing there all tall and mighty with your big muscle’s… But Not Look at You, You Don’t EVEN COMPARE TO ME GRR!! How does it feel knowing that a 16 year old has bigger biceps then your fucking waist??? Come on Lest see Those “Big” Muscles that everyone says you have”

Wes snickered ripping his shirt from his body with one quick thrust. The coach’s thickly defined chest and arms were nothing compared to the teens gigantic muscle body. Wes laughed some more setting him down to the other coach ripping off his shirt as well.

“Fuck Your Even Smaller!!! Come on Both Of You Flex”

They each hesitated bringing up there arms flexing with there throbbing boner’s tight in there pants soaking in precum begging to be jerked. Wes laughed getting closer to them pushing his now flaccid cock in there face, 4 or 5 times thicker then either of there’s hard.

“Shit I Can’t believe you guys call yourself Men, Your fucking little girls!! Let me Show you what REAL MUSCLE LOOKS LIKE GRRRRRRRR”

Wesley Groaned hitting a most muscular pose watching as the two coaches drool over his gigantic body which was dripping with power and strength. He hit another pose still in disbelief that he would ever become so incredibly hot and huge, dominating the school with his size, becoming the ultimate man. He squatted down flexing his left arm and mammoth legs making them pump up to there true size, his huge cock dangling from his legs, still leaking drops of cum. Wes stood back up to his full size watching the coach’s cum instantly in there pants from his size. Wes laughed that two married men were now fagging out over his body, watching there small amounts of cum wet there jeans. He knew he had them in his power and could make them do anything. He proudly turned around and flexed his back and huge muscular bubble butt facing the two coach’s. Wesley turned around and saw the basketball coach’s mouth wide open as he flexed his ass.

“Yeah You Like My Big Hairy Muscle Butt Don’t You??”

“uhh..”

“Well Come on You Little Bitch Stand Up And Grab It”

The basketball coach slowly stood up doing what the giant told him heading towards his massive body. His hands shook violently as he touched the dense thickly muscled back slowly working down to the huge bubble butt. He drooled looking at the perfect blond hair that was sticking out of his deep crack, marveling at the sheer size of his muscle’s.
He smelled the intoxicating odor coming off him rubbing his hands inside his ass crack.

“Don’t Just Stand There LICK IT!!”

Wesley grabbed he coaches head from behind pushing it into his ass feeling his warm tongue inside of him making him let out a deep moan. The basketball coach loved the taste of the teen as licked every inch of his crack like a dog.

“AWW FUCK DUDE Is That All You Got!! Come On Deeper, LICK IT ALL”

Wes spread his two ass cheeks feeling the coach’s tongue dig deeper into his hole almost being suffocated from the muscle pushing his tongue in as far as he could.

“Fuck Yeah Feels So Good!! Now You Do My Front!!”

Wes pointed towards the other coach flexing his arm watching the tiny man come up to his thick quads and start licking his teenage sweat. Wes moaned starting to get rock hard as the two grown men worshipped his teen body. He slowly started to flex again feeling the rush of energy start to course through his body, licking his own biceps completely turned on by his own size, his own muscles. He felt the thick cock inching up his body the river of cum flowing through his dick as it got bigger and thicker. He grabbed one of the coaches head making him lick his ball sack

“FUCK YES!! WORSHIP EVERY INCH OF MY BODY!!”

He started flexing faster groaning as the coach’s massaged his muscles knowing he had more strength in his hand then they did in there whole bodies. He slowly stated pumping each one feeling there size explode against his body. The teen laughed seeing the destroyed locker room noticing how tiny everything was now. The once tall shower heads barely came up to the top of his ripped abs. His hands were bigger then the sinks, even some of his veins were bigger then the faucets. He grinned looking at the pathetic bathroom stalls knowing he wouldn’t even fit in two maybe even three without his giant muscle’s touching the sides.

“Shit I Never Realized how SMALL everything Is Haha! I could Probably crush that sink just by turning it on!! I’m Not Just Huge anymore.. I’M A FUCKING GIANT!! Everything from now on will have to made just for me. I Can’t wait to get home and See the look on Everyone’s face when they see I Got even BIGGER AND TALLER! Unable to even fit through the fucking front door!! Fuck I bet the weak floor boards wont even be able to hold up my weight Haha! MMM that would be so hot crushing the floor with my bare feet! Mom and Dad are going to have to spend every dime making that piece of shit house bigger for me! And Then I’ll Make them all watch as I grow even out of that becoming more powerful every day, knowing there’s nothing they can do about it except gravel at my feet as I become more of a man then anyone! Brennan’s no longer going to be getting all the attention, I AM!!”

Wes grunted loudly flexing even harder gritting his teeth feeling the power build up inside, his body shaking like crazy knowing he was about to explode with muscle. He looked down watching the thick freaky veins starting to punch out of his skin covering his body, the two coaches licking every inch of him. His muscle’s uncontrollably flexing pumping them to the max, the hair from his pecs touching his chin as they started to swell even more his body feeling like it was on fire. He grunted louder raising his arms up into the air seeing there insane size balling his fists up flexing them as hard as he could.

“MMMMFF YOU ALL THINK I’M TO BIG!!, YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET. I don’t care what anyone thinks anymore UHHH!! ALL I WANT to do Is GET BIGGER AND STRONGER growing to unbelievable size, MAKING MY MUSCLES AS BIG AS I CAN! GRRRRR! Breaking every fucking record I can Until I’M THE MOST MASSIVE MUSCLE FREAK IN THE WORLD!!! AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME GRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

The two coaches backed way from the power crazy teenager hearing his roar fill the locker room as he flexed every muscle and vein in his body, Each one starting to swell unbelievably fast growing thicker and denser his skin looking like it would explode. They both starting shaking in fear hearing the floor’s starting to crack even more around his growing body, watching the already freaky muscle’s get even bigger. Wesley laughed uncontrollably drooling all over his hairy pecs, looking down as the expanded out from his body, looking ridiculously huge inching up towards his chin. He groaned flexing his back and chest feeling the muscles stretch his body further apart, the weight increasing on his growing bones. He looked down laughing hysterically as his chin hit the top of his pecs seeing nothing but the huge mounds of hair and muscle growing bigger. He massaged his rock hard nipples feeling how hot they were hearing his bones creek and groan adjusting to his gigantic size. He felt his solid abs sticky with cum from his thickening cock now pressing up against his oversize pecs putting any horses to shame. He was about to grab the mammoth shaft when he felt his feet being pushed even further from each other, his waist stretching wider accommodating the massive ox legs as they thickened and swelled bigger.

“YESSSS SO HUGE!! MORE!! GIVE ME MORE!!! MAKE MY MUSCLE”S HUGE!! UHHHH”

He grunted some more hearing his voice drop even deeper overwhelmed with his own power, and size. He bucked his waist flexing his cock making it stretch out even further sliding up through the crack between his pecs, covering every part of his body in his own teenage juice. He grabbed the immense shaft with his hands feeling it reel out of his body the river of warm cum traveling down his shaft to his melon size testicles ready to explode with sperm. He flexed his huge bubble butt and cock again feeling it swell even more, starting to hurt from the pressure.

“AHHH FUUCCCCK!!! GOTTA KEEP GOING MMMMFFF!! I WANNA SEE IT!! COME ONNN PUMP ME!!

Wes was howling like a beast itching for more power ready to flex when he felt something different inside start to consume his body slowly taking control of his growth. He moaned in complete euphoria feeling it start to increase as he felt every muscle in his body begin to uncontrollably flex, his muscle’s swelling even faster the whole room looking ridiculously small next to his sheer size. Wes moaned wondering if he was ever going to be able to stop, but more importantly.. did he want to. Is this what he had always wanted.. To grow endlessly bigger and more powerful then anything, towering over everything in site. He snickered as his thoughts became clouded with ecstasy watching his cock inch above his pecs seeing the giant piss slit gush torrents of cum. He grabbed his shaft with both hands pushing the giant jaw-breaking cock head towards his face slowly starting to drink his own muscle juice. The coach’s had never seen anything so hot in there life watching the teen suck his own pric sticking his long tongue into the giant cum hole eating it wildly inching up towards the ceiling. Wes flexed his cock again pushing the huge cock into his mouth feeling the river of cum flow down his throat with only one thing on his mind.

“BIGGGER”

The teens eye’s were enraged with power as he bucked his cock in and out of his mouth raising his arms towards the ceiling wanting to feel his power. He suddenly pushed up making a loud groan his voice booming into the coach’s ears as they watched the ceiling start to split and crack in all directions about to piss there pants seeing the teen destroy everything around his growing even bigger. Wes snickered with his dick still in his mouth, getting full with cum still craving more, pushing up again blasting through the cement walls making lights flicker and spark, the dry wall coming down like huge chunks of snow covering the destroyed floors. Wesley bucked his cock even faster taking his hands off the ceiling watching huge pieces collapse around him as he stroked his cock like crazy moaning like a bitch slowly being replaced from a giant ROAR!! Wesley shook feeling his cock explode with cum watching it spray his hot muscle juice everywhere his deep voice cracking the remaining mirrors falling over from the intense pleasure his body crushing everything behind him as he slammed against the floor shaking the whole school. He started to laugh feeling the non stop orgasm cover him and the locker room in cum, licking his face with his tongue his stomach completely filled with sperm. He flexed one more time blasting the remaining cum from his monster size cock, his growth starting to subside. The huge muscle teen slowly got up seeing the two coach’s sitting there still jerking there cocks covered in rubble and his cum, snickering at his size. The huge freaky teen must have been over 8”5 tall and Six and a half feet wide. Wesley laughed flexing his bicep seeing it explode with muscle knowing he must have been close to 2000 pounds of solid muscle.

“AWW FUCK!! LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT HOW FUCKING MASSIVE I AM!! HAHAHA GRRR!! HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING I COULD CRUSH YOU WITH ONE HAND!!”

Wes hit a double bicep pose slamming his foot against the ground watching the coach’s tremble covering there ears, the basketball coach whimpering as he pissed his pants right there. Wesley burst out laughing putting down his arms a huge grin came over his face. He walked towards the coach’s feeling the room shake like miniature earth quakes loving how his gigantic muscle legs slammed against each other with every step, hearing the remaining tiles get crushed making him feel like a true giant He stopped inches away from crushing the coach’s with his feet bending over picking the basketball coach up chuckling at how pitiful he was bringing him up to his face.

“Haha Who Knew You Were Such a WUSS! I should just put you out your misery to spare you from all the humiliation when people find out you pissed your pants Over ME!! But I need someone To Measure Me!” Wes dropped the coach to the floor laughing watching him quiver “WELL You Just Going to SIT THERE!! I TOLD YOU TO MEASURE ME!!”

The coach quickly got up running to his office grabbing a chair and some measuring tape putting it next to the giants legs. He stood up on the chair feeling Wesley’s body heat and manly smell pour off his body. He stared at the teens perfectly cut jaw line and 5’clock in disbelief the young teen had grown to such size. He dropped the measuring tape to the ground holding the remaining tape extending his arm almost full length to reach the muscle jock’s head. He gasped when he saw the number

“your….uhh…your”

“TELL ME!”

“your 8”6”

“HAHA 8”6!!! OVER 2 FEET IN ONE DAY GRRR FUCK!! I MUST BE THE TALLEST MAN EVER!! Now Measure my Biceps!!

Wes Raised his right Bicep almost knocking the coach off his chair seeing the sheer size of his muscle, way bigger then even his whole head.. He tried not to drool feeling the sweaty armpit hair touch his hand as he wrapped the tape around Wes’s arm.

“53 inches..”

“OHH FUCK DUDE MMFF! NOW I KNOW ITS TRUE!! I’M THE MOST MASSIVE MUSCLE TEEN THIS WORLD HAS SEEN!! I Can’t wait To Get Bigger GRR! But First I Gotta Show Dad who the man of the house REALLY IS!”

Wes turned around heading towards Ronnie Bearbanks locker who used to be the tallest kid in the school standing at 6”7 but was now a runt compared to Wes. He grabbed the locker off the wall ripping it apart with his bare hands grabbing the large pair of basketball shorts. He stuffed them over his humungous legs hearing the seems start to rip as he pulled them all the way up. Wes laughed looking at his waist in the cracked mirror his giant bulge of stuffed manhood looked bigger then a giant basketball stuck between his body. Wes flexed again grabbing onto the mud room door ripping it off watching the hinges blow off laughing how he was unable to control his strength. Still unable to fit through the door he slammed up against the wall watching it fall over the ceiling almost buckling in as Wes slammed down another wall laughed hearing the mud room collapse as he headed out into the parking lot
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
BeatlesFan2003 (March 10th, 2014), TheHugeMan (October 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Doonyal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2008, 05:05 PM

Doonyal is on a distinguished road
darn i was hoping for more of brennen and scott. too much wes....well my opinion.
  #3   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2008, 05:12 PM
BoyWonder

Thanks bro I only just worked my ass off.. glad you liked it so much
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2008, 05:18 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
This story reminds me a little of the "Justin" story found on the Coiled Fist website.

I love the detailed muscle growth scene. I also like the Brennan character in this story. I wish Wes had the same attitude as Brennan in the story. Other than that, the story is well written and the author can take it in any one of many possible directions!
  #5   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2008, 06:52 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Hell, you made us wait for it, but OMG....it was worth it !
I can image how hard it must have been for you to keep focused while writing this chapter. Trying not to let your hands wander. Ha haha, no wonder it took so long to post it. I have only one thing to say.....BRING ON PART 7 !!
  #6   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2008, 11:55 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
I"m glad you finally managed to post, as you told me having issues with the site...:-s
Great story anyway please go on !
  #7   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2008, 02:18 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Good Job!

Musclegod/Soccerstud, that was fantastic. You've really got a great sense of the "urgency thing" with growth. Mmff, yeah!
  #8   Add to musclebeefthick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2008, 03:24 AM

musclebeefthick is on a distinguished road
what a fantastic installment to the series. Keep it up and you keep us all up !
  #9   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2008, 06:11 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
A bit violent for my taste, but.... HOLY COW! Damn, I cummed twice reading this part! lol it was a hot growth scene. I'm still surprised he could put himself into any pants with that equipment
I can't wait to read next part. Thank you!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #10   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2008, 01:45 PM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
such a hot story!!!

more!!!
  #11   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
So Hot!

I would love to see more of this story. I just read this part again and it was just as hot as the last three times I read it. Thanks for sharing your hard work!
  #12   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
mmm...funny, by the end of the growth scene i'd assumed he'd long since passed 8'6" or even 9' since wasn't he like 8' near the beginning or middle of the whole growth spurt...? and then all that mondo mega growth? and all that stuff of him breaking ceilings & cracking walls? and only 8'6"? hm.
still, very very very hot, man; though i'd love to see more brennan & scott, too--even just on their own, without any wes at all, but that's just me :P
oh well; as always,
~Chris

Things happen.

Last edited by sexiscriptor; April 30th, 2008 at 12:26 AM.
  #13   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2008, 11:26 AM
BoyWonder

Chris you are so weird sometimes, it clearly states he used his arms to push up against the ceiling and break through it.. And most ceiling's are 9 feet, so don't hmmm me :P
  #14   Add to jwildstar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2008, 02:38 PM

jwildstar is on a distinguished road
Very very good

Your best muscle growth scene ever IMO. Thanks for your superb stories!
  #15   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2008, 09:27 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
Awesome story

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size