The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 03:34 PM

muscleaddict564 is on a distinguished road
Sötnos. 2

<a href="http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10249">Pt. 1</a>.

Last night had been a blur. I mean, I remember Erik beating the hell out of my dad, which admittedly was extremely sexy, but by beating the hell out of my dad, he had kept me safe all night. Another positive fact about last night was Erik positioning himself so that he was on top of me, but so that his huge muscles didn't crush my small, slim body, and falling asleep like that. Even if my dad had regained consciousness and awoke while we were asleep, he wouldn't have been able to hurt me, which is the first time in my life that I've been able to say that.

That morning, my dad left to do who knows what, so Erik and I showered (separately, sadly) and got ready for school. I had somehow managed to forget to tell Erik that I was not the most popular person at our high school. We also didn't discuss what people would think, do, or say when they found out that the new guy, was gay. Although it was kind of a given that no one would say anything to Erik's face if they valued their lives.

We drove to school in his totally awesome car, and pulled up in the Sophomore/Freshman parking lot. While getting out, a few heads turned to stare at the massive guy getting out, the poor sky blue American Eagle shirt struggling to hold his muscles.

"So, who are your friends?" he asked in that deep voice.
"Well.." I started, "I don't really have any friends."
"Wow, really? Why not!?" asked Erik, shocked.
"Everyone thinks that I am 'queer'" I said.

Erik didn't respond to this, but he didn't need to; two of the popular guys, whom I don't get along with, walked up to us (well, him rather). They obviously saw him as good football material.

"Yo, who are you?" said Tylor, a medium-sized soccer player.
"Erik, I'm new here. I'm from Iceland." Erik said. It was pretty cute how he suddenly blushed.
"Wow, Glešur mig aš kynnast žér." another guy, who, from my knowledge, is called Daniel.
"Nice to meet you too." said Erik. Just then, Daniel and Erik burst into fluent Icelandic, so it left Tylor and me in a pretty awkward situation.

After a few minutes, the bell finally rang, so Daniel and Tylor left to join the, shockingly, most popular people in school. It didn't surprise me that they were allowed in that group. Most jocks were.

Erik and I walked to our first period; History. Normally, everyone in the class would get the urge to drive their skulls through the floor within 15 minutes, but since it was the first day, we didn't have to do anything. The teacher, whose name I did not know, just blabbered about the rules while the students passed notes, listened to their iPods, ect. You know, anything that doesn't constitute as 'paying attention', because that'd just be way too nerdy.

Our second period was supposed to be German, but we decided to skive off that period, and just go hang out at the gym. No one was occupying the gym this hour, not even the coach, who for some reason wasn't there.

Glorious fact number one; Erik took off his shirt.
Not so glorious fact number two; one of the biggest jocks, Dustin, walked in right as we were making out. Normally, Dustin would have ran out and told the whole world, but Erik was a fast thinker. Erik leaped towards Dustin and grabbed ahold of him and threw him into the lockers.

Every time Erik does things like that to show that he's dominant, it totally turns me on. Although Dustin was pretty big, Erik was gigantic. He threw Dustin to the floor and put Dustin's, in comparison, small body in between Erik's thighs and totally wrecked him. Dustin started crying out in pain, and it might have just been me, but I think Erik's calves actually got more solid.

I got a raging hard on, watching Erik totally demolish the guy that had caused me so much shit over the years. I watched as Erik flexed his extreme arm muscles, then backhanded Dustin full force in the face. Erik beat the fuck out of Dustn's abs until they were reduced to soft skin.

Erik was getting really horny, and I was afraid he wouldn't stop hurting Dustin.
"How do you like that little boy?" Erik growled in the sexiest voice I had ever heard. He then ripped Dustin's clothes off and rammed his finger up Dustin's ass. Dustin moaned out like a woman really loudly.
"What a bitch." snickered Erik. Erik proceeded to slam Dustin around the room with massive force that could make any grown man cry, much less an adolescent. He forced Dustin's face up his ass, pissed on him, and threw him on a bench.
"If you tell anyone what you walked in on, I'll do what I just to you, but twice as worse." said Erik, with complete authority.

After Dustin managed to crawl away, I checked out Erik again. His arms were definitely more massive. So were his pecs.
"Erik.. I think that you grow when you cause people pain.." I said slowly.
"Wanna find out?" grinned Erik, getting closer to me.

I had seen what he did to Dustin, and what he did to my dad, and I was scared to death of what he might do to me. I flinched.

"Woah, baby.. I didn't mean it like that. I would never hurt you.. you're too fragile.. I couldn't stand it."

"Oh.. okay. Thanks Erik. I just got scared, I've had to deal with stuff like that the past four years.." I said, shaking.

"It's no problem.. but enough with the mushie stuff. If my memory serves me correct, you were getting kind of excited back there." said Erik, grinning.

I just smiled, and that confirmed where Erik was getting at. His huge bicep peaks popped into place as he flexed. He shoved his arm in my face, and I tried to dent them with my hands, but I couldn't.

God he was so fucking strong. Before I knew what hit me, he was on top of me and I foudn myself with no control over the situation at all. He grabbed one of my small legs with both of his monsterous legs and squeezed really hard with his calves. "Auhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned out in pain and pleasure. It hurt so much, but it was also amazing! I was getting the fuck dominated out of me by a guy that weighed over a hundred pounds more than me, and it felt fucking great. He ripped off his shorts and boxers to expose a HUGE 10" dick that was thicker than my wrist. He swiftly slapped me in the face with it and told me to get on my knees.

I was in no position to disobey, so I did. I knew what was coming, so I prepared. He shoved his dick so far down my throat, I thought it was going to suffocate me. "Yeah take it all, little boy." I loved being talked down to like that. I was his bitch and I knew it.

I was kind of sad when he ripped his dick out of my mouth, because I loved it so much. He pulled me to my feet, and stuck his dick between my thighs and lifted up. I don't know if you've ever been lifted in the air by a giant cock, but it feels fucking great. "Ohh daddy" I moaned to him. He growled and said in the deepest voice I had heard from him, "Yeah, I'm your fucking daddy. Try to fucking hurt me." and I realized that he wasn't joking. He was ordering me to try to hurt him, and I had no choice. So I tried punching him in the stomach, which was a big mistake because I kind of forgot that a titanium wall of steel, also known as his abs, was protecting it.

I kicked at his thighs, but all I hit was a rock solid wall.
"Haha, you're such a little girl." he snickered. God he's a stud.
"Feel real strength!" he growled, as he lifted me in the air and did three hundred reps with one hand, using me.
"Such my big nipples." he ordered.
When he stated that his nipples were big, he wasn't joking. They were bigger than a quarter, and thicker than a pencil. In other words, freaking hot!

I nibbled and sucked at them, and this turned him on greatly. He threw me to the ground and got on top, and began jacking his huge cock. It took him literally 20 minutes of jacking to blow his load, so while I was waiting for the eruption, I was feeling his rockhard muscles. This guy was unstoppable. When he blew his load, nothing could have prepared me for the size of it. It was like a downpour that lasted forever, and it just went all over my face. I opened my mouth wide to taste it, and it was like candy! But he blew so much that I almost drowned, and I started choking.

"Eat it all or I'll fuck you up!" he growled. I didn't want to find out what he would do to me, so I ate it all. Afterwards, he told me, "You didn't eat it all.." and I almost shit my pants right there. He ripped off my clothes to expose my puny body, and started squeezing my ass. Hard. I started moaning like Dustin had; like a woman. He grinned, knowing that he could do whatever the fuck he wanted, and no one could stop him. He weighed himself at 300 lbs of pure muscle now. We'd have to go clothes shopping, because his poor preppy shirts couldn't hold his muscles.

"Clean up the rest." he told me. He didn't expect a response. He was not a guy that I wanted to piss off, so I did what he told me to. He didn't have any clothes to put on, but I don't really think he cared, so we just left to go to third period. A teacher walking by (tried to) stop him.

"What the fuck do you think you're gonna do?" Erik said in that same authoritative tone.
The teacher was around 22 or so, but he was pretty small. He would be flattened in seconds by Erik, so he chose to keep his mouth shut.
Erik wasn't letting the little guy get away so easily though. "I bet you like this, don't you?" he said to the little man. "N-n-oo.." stuttered the teacher. "Fuck yeah you do." he growled, and threw the man through a wall. "Next time you say a damn thing to me, I'll fuck you so hard, your world will be turned upside down. Got it bitch?" he growled. "Y-ye-s.." trembled the guy.

I loved it when Erik got arrogant. It was so sexy, and he, arrogant or not, was all mine.
~~~~~~

Sorry if the sexual scenes sucked, I'm not extremely horny so the thoughts needed to make it juicy (no pun intended) aren't going through my head.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to muscleaddict564 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 14th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options