The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:51 AM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
A Sinister Change

[COLOR=white]Hey guys, I’ve been a member of this website for far too long now and never contributed in any way shape of form, so thought I’d at least give it a try. I’ve never done this before, so it probably won’t be to the standard your expecting on here, apologies. Anyways, please do read it, and note that this chapter is more an intro than anything else I suppose. It will (hopefully) get better [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Would love to hear your opinions, good or bad. Happy Easter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The Events and Characters in this story are all completely fictional.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver][COLOR=silver]Part 1 [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10279[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Part 2 [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10283[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Part 3 [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=68964[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I guess I ought to start this story with a look at the past, because that’s where it truly began.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]At the age of 7 my mom and I had just moved into a completely new neighborhood. Looking back now it was perfectly delightful, but being a young strong minded individual I was still sulking about living the estate I’d grown up on. It was a beautiful day, and the house was truly a beauty. White picket fences, a little balcony on the front, nicely trimmed hedges and all that jazz. Truth is my dad had died, I hardly ever saw him while he was living and so I guess the fact he’d gone and left a fair bit of money behind was only a good thing as far as I was concerned. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I jumped out of the truck, now I was actually here I was a little less stroppy, but I still couldn’t help be extremely nervous. My name is Charlie by the way, at the age of 7 I was a pretty cute little kid I guess. Light brown hair that stuck up wherever it wanted to, and little blue eyes that were forever sparkling, I used to play outside a lot, and so while at such a young age I was by no means athletic looking, I was definitely fit. I went bounding up the front path and into the house, the massive staircase twisted up and around onto a long slightly darker landing, I remembered where my room was and went running to see… nothing. It was still empty, the only thing in it was my bed, but that was boring, I didn’t want to sleep. I trotted gently to the window to check on my mum, and could see her looking through a couple of boxes in the back of the car whilst waiting for the lorry with the rest of our stuff. It was then I saw someone else out of the corner of my eye. Another kid, who looked to be about my age was playing in his front garden next door. I went running downstairs and out the front door and stuck my head up over the fence, but suddenly found myself with nothing to say. I stared at him, and he stared blankly back at me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hello?” he said after a horrendously long silence. I sort of smiled and made a ‘heh’ noise. For some reason I had gone shy. He looked at me like the strangest thing he’d ever seen and I suppose I can understand why. After another couple of seconds he dropped his football and moved closer towards the fence. “I’m Chris” he said plainly, and this time smiled, and I don’t know why but that smile made me so happy I found myself able to talk. “I’m Charlie” I replied simply “I think we’re neighbors now” I added, and the two of us smiled together.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Over the next month Chris and I became the best of friends, we were never apart, when we were at school we sat together, and talked behind our books when we were supposed to be reading, and when we were home he was at my house or I at his, and we would forts ors kick a football or something along the lines. My favorite game however, I decided was wrestling, and while we were never technically any good, and we just had fun doing it, there was something really enjoyable about the closeness. Chris had the brightest blond hair you’d seen and sparkly blue eyes and pouty lips and was ever so slightly bigger than me, this almost indefinitely meant I never won, but for some reason that I could not at that age fathom – I didn’t care. I was almost pleased about it, as though letting Chris win was the right thing to do, and me being on the floor underneath him was where I should always end up. There was not a thing about our playing that was sexual at that age, it was just boys being boys, but we were incredibly close, and promised to be best friends forever.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Our promise was kept, and we got through four years of junior school, never leaving each others side, we still would play outside after school, or sometimes on video games now, and we loved each others company. I had grown a fair bit, and I loved being one of the taller people in class, in fact the only person that made me feel small was Chris, because he had grown even more. The teacher would often mention his size, he wasn’t a freak by any means, but if we all stood together his head poked out above ours, and he was slightly thicker too, most of the kids my age looked like stick insect human beings, apart from Jim, the fatty of the class. Why he grew faster I didn’t know, I didn’t even consider it, we lived pretty much the same lifestyle, but I guess he just had different genetics to me. I wondered sometimes when we wrestled, and I ended up on the floor underneath his ever heavier weight, just how big he was going to get. By the time we left school he was really starting to grow fast, and I could notice little muscles bulging on his body, you wouldn’t know I had muscles looking at me! But I didn’t care that Chris was bigger, we were best friends, and he could always win wresting matches whenever he wanted, he didn’t have to try very hard at all either, and I still got that strange bubbly feeling inside when he won and was on top of me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The summer holiday that year was a horrible one. My nerves about finally joining the big school were taking over my life. I had gotten used to being the oldest and one of the biggest and my old and now I was going to be the smallest. Chris didn’t care so much, he never really worried about anything much. It was nice to know I would have him beside me. Or so I thought.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I remember that day more than any other in my entire life. The day Chris told me he was moving away. I cried inconsolably, I didn’t understand why he had to leave, how he could let his mother drag us apart. It wasn’t fair, and I knew I would never have another friend like Chris. I remember the day I waved goodbye to him and his mother sat in the front of the delivery truck. Tears were streaming down my face and I couldn’t stop them, Chris just looked rather glum, ever the tough one in the friendship….[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But that was over five years ago now, and I look back on it with a sort of appreciation that I had a friend as good as I had Chris. I had gone to secondary school, and I hadn’t killed me, and I had done pretty well through it, I made some close friends- Clare and Liam the closest, and life was going fine. Today in fact is my first day of sixth form, when I can begin to study towards my A-level examinations. I turned up to school feeling rather pleased with myself, sixth formers had to look smart, and I had a great suit on that I thought I looked quite nice in. I was about six foot now, still slim built, with a hint of athleticism I suppose, so I guess I turned out ok, and was hoping to attract some attention now I didn’t have to wear the old grey school shorts and socks![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I went down one of the halls to my new registration group and sat down, everyone was buzzing excitedly and catching up on their summer holidays past. The register was taken and I started to head down the halls for my first biology lesson, I was aware at that point of someone coming down the corridor, and it wasn’t until I did a double take that I noticed the size of him! He was about six foot four I would say, and extremely broad, he wore a suit also and filled it out almost to bursting, he must be a new student, I would have remembered a tank like him. I remember briefly thinking that I wish I could be a little bigger in shape as I went to pass him but the next thing I knew I was shoulder barged so incredibly hard I slammed into the locker and fell to the floor. The corridor thank god was pretty empty so I don’t think anyone saw. I stood up rubbing my head and drew my gaze up the enormous form in front of me; the handsome face was sneering at me with some sort of proud amusement. It was then I recognized the face in front of me, my mouth dropped open and my heart beat faster in my chest. “You always were the small one Char” he said in an incredibly deep voice, and without further ado strut off down the corridor chuckling. I stood frozen for a minute, gob smacked by what had just happened. That was Chris, there was no denying it.. but how much bigger had he gotten, and why had he just shoulder barged his old best friend with the force of a train?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]TO BE CONTINUED[/COLOR]

Last edited by wantulots; March 27th, 2008 at 08:09 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 10:47 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start, good characters, good setup, and I'm looking forward to seeing the mystery resolved (plus a descrption of 6th form Chris without his shirt on, of coruse!)

Also: totally illegible on this background, so I had to highlight the whole thing. Choose a different font color.

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options