The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2008, 11:02 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Little Brother Muscles Up part 2

...... The day I left for college, the beloved red Porsche was left in the garage and we all piled into the station wagon, Mom and Dad in front, Kevin and me in back. Kevin was not his familiar chatterbox. In fact he was in an unusually restrained mood, and it had everything to do with the imminent departure of his big brother.

Though three years separated us, apart from the occasional sibling spat, we had always been close. I flatter myself I was as good a big brother as it's possible to be. I looked out for Kevin, picking up a few bruises along the way from facing down the usual school bullies. As we drove towards the airport, I gazed fondly at my little brother who was a picture of abject misery. He was such a gorgeous little guy and I loved him dearly. Right now he looked so sad and vulnerable that I had to fight off a familiar urge to reach out and hug him to me. Instead, I stretched my hand across to his unruly mop of dark hair and ruffled it playfully.

"C'mon, little bro, it's not the end of the world. I'll be home for Thanksgiving before you know it." He looked up and a weak smile lit up his face briefly then faded. Teens don't grow uniformly and Kevin could definitely be said to be a late developerfor his 15 years. Puberty had paid only the briefest of calls, cracking his voice and lightly furring his legs. He was the smallest in his class and the butt of some bullying. I surveyed the thin arms and legs that protruded from his T shirt and shorts.

"Hey Kevin, you got full ownership of all my weights in the basement now. How about that?" .......

A violent swerve yanked me back to full consciousness in the speeding Porsche. I sat bolt upright in my seat, fearful that my life was about to end beneath the wheels of a truck. But instead, Kevin seemed to be in full control and he began to snicker at my sudden panic.

"Wow, chill out, dude. You're behaving like some girly faggot, scared of his own shadow."

I smiled and nodded, anxious to dispel the slightest notion that I might be anything other than a red-blooded heterosexual. Then I nestled back into the seat. With my head tilted towards him, I began to marvel once more at the awesome transformation in my little brother. I gulped involuntarily as muscle and sinew rippled on his formerly thin arms. His becoming a muscle jock was a possibility I could never have imagined. Yet the evidence was there, just inches from me. I began to feel more embarrassing tingles in my dick just at the nearness of him.

But how had this happened? Was it all down to a crazy flood of hormones? Or had he been juicing on some new miracle steroid? Closing my eyes, I shut the wacky races journey out of my mind and drifted back once more to the family station wagon.

...... We pulled up at the airport and Dad popped the back door to get at my bags. Kevin grabbed one bag in both hands, determined to carry it even though it was clearly a struggle for him. We duly said our goodbyes and I was off, sad to leave my family but excited at the new horizons that lay ahead of me. None of us knew it then, but it was to be almost a full year before I'd set foot again in my home.

Thanksgiving found me miserable and nursing a streaming cold, and I spent it in my dorm bed. Christmas produced the opportunity for a skiing vacation with a group of pals from college - and one gorgeous hunk in particular whom I was determined to impress. Mom and Dad convinced me not to worry about them, and so I did the selfish thing and went skiing. Easter was when the family decided to come visit me. Well, Mom and Dad anyway. Of Kevin there was no sign.

In fact, of Kevin there had been nothing at all. For a time I wrote frequent newsy emails to him with pictures of me, the campus, my pad and my new friends. When nothing had come back by March, I was on the point of giving up when my one time chatterbox of a brother sent me a few enigmatic words complete with a grainy attempt at a photo. "Hey Rich. so who's the little brother now?" said the message. The picture looked vaguely like a blurred close-up of a flexed arm in a thick fog, but I eventually gave up trying to figure out what it was supposed to mean. Anyway, the Christmas skiing trip had added a whole new dimension to my life in the shape of the hunk I had been lusting after. A tall, powerfully built jock, he was my muscle fantasy in every gorgeous particular and the perfect cure for homesickness. All thoughts of my little brother were soon relegated to the back of my mind.

When Mom and Dad arrived at Easter I obviously asked why Kevin had not made the trip with them, and why he had virtually lost touch. Nervous glances were exchanged before Mom offered, "Oh, your brother is quite the man now. You'd be surprised at how much he's changed."

"Kevin has changed?" I asked. "How?"

"Too darned cocky and argumentative for a start", Dad blurted out, before a warning look from Mom shut him up.

"What Dad means is Kevin has a few teenage issues, that's all. But we didn't come all the way out here to talk about Kevin", she said. "So, tell us all about college. Dad and I want to know absolutely everything."

And with that she successfully shut down all further talk about Kevin. We spent the two days of their visit on a whirlwind tour of the town and the campus. With exams looming, all further thoughts of my little brother were firmly on the backburner, until the day I boarded the airplane home, having been told that Kevin would meet me in the arrivals hall ......

A wailing siren hauled me rudely back once more to present realities.

"Shit!", yelled Kevin. "That's all I need. A fuckin' cop." Then he smirked at me. "Leave this to me, bro. I won't be long sorting out this creep."

I looked up to see a police car cruise past us and signal us into the side of the road. Both cars coasted to a halt and the officer climbed from his sedan. Boy was he ever a big guy! Those shoulders and arms belonged to someone who wasn't in the habit of suffering fools gladly. As the officer approached, Kevin grabbed the top of the door and vaulted effortlessly out of the car. He sauntered towards the cop, not stopping until he was just inches from him, intimidatingly eyeball to eyeball. Big and powerful though the cop was, my jaw dropped to see how my little brother matched him.

Kevin's aggressive approach was clearly having the desired effect. Although I couldn't hear the conversation that passed between them, I could tell that Kevin was definitely an unexpected surprise. In the few minutes that followed, Kevin put his physical attributes to work, lacing his words with expansive gestures that made his muscles flex and ripple. He rammed his hands angrily in and out of his pockets, making his triceps bulge like huge rippling horseshoes. Even an innocent gesture like scratching his head became a pump for his bicep.

It was clear that Kevin's muscle exhibition was paying off. The officer's body language betrayed his uncertainty and he made no further attempt to write a ticket. It was having no little effect on me either, as my pants tented with a throbbing boner. I felt a mixture of excitement and shame to be drooling over my kid brother.

Just then the cop closed his book, turned on his heels and got back in his car. Folding his colossal arms in triumph, Kevin watched as the police car drew away and headed back into the flow of traffic. As he turned and headed back to the Porsche, I pushed my hands into my lap to conceal my shameful excitement. Kevin vaulted into the driving seat.

"Fuckin' pussy", he spat. "If he'd even attempted to write that ticket I'd have ripped him apart."

"Yes", I smiled. "I can see how you must have conveyed that probability to the nice officer."

Kevin turned and glared angrily at me. Shit,I thought. He thinks I'm being a smartass. Then he raised his arm and flexed it an inch from my face, pumping up the bicep into a menacing peak of solid muscle.

"Go ahead. Take a feel, bro." I carefully removed one hand from my lap, leaving the other to try and conceal the monster in my pants, and placed it on that intimidating peak of muscle. It was like touching warm steel. My jock boyfriend at college had nothing to compare with this. I swallowed hard as I removed my hand.

"This is the way it is now, Rich", he said, his face cold and hostile. "People are careful not to fuckin' annoy me. Maybe you should remember that."

That did it. His final flourish of bullying swagger sent spurts of cum flooding into my pants. I coughed and shifted in my seat, pressing my hands over the spreading evidence, hoping that the object of my muscle worship had missed the show. I needn't have worried. Kevin was too busy steering the Porsche back onto the busy freeway, and was re-engaging in mortal combat with the pathetic shit-heads who presumed they had any right to a share of his road.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; April 13th, 2008 at 08:57 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2008, 02:23 PM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
Holy crap this is hot! I'm interested to know what caused such a drastic change in Kevin from meek, nice, little brother to arrogant muscle jock.

It's a great story, and I'm really enjoying it!
  #3   Add to J.A.M.86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2008, 02:27 PM

J.A.M.86 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to J.A.M.86
Oh PLEASE!!! PLEASE Post the next part of the story....Im lovin this one! great job man
  #4   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:04 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Well this is turning out to be rather hot...
  #5   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2008, 03:47 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
Well this is turning out to be very hot...
  #6   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2008, 09:08 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
great story,,
  #7   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2008, 07:57 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Awesome!! Can't wait to read more.

Quick Reply