The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 05:49 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Little Brother Muscles Up part 3

Despite my worst fears, Kevin actually succeeded in getting us home unscathed. As he brought the car to a screeching halt in the driveway, Mom came rushing out of the house, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Richard! You're here!" , she gushed.

"Shit. Mom gets no prizes for stating the obvious", Kevin whispered in my ear. We both grinned and got out of the car, me by the door, Kevin by his trademark leap. Mom grabbed me like I was the long-lost prodigal son, pulled my head down to her level, and planted a kiss on my cheek. I looked over at Kevin and caught a contemptuous look as he hauled my bags out of the car.

"Jee-Zuz", he hissed. "Mommy's favorite little boy is back in town." Then he grabbed the bags and strode into the house.

As Mom released me from the headlock, my eyes were still rivetted on Kevin's petulant departure, but my desperate need for explanations refused to form into coherent word patterns. "Mom? ... Kevin ... What? ... How?"

She lifted a finger to my lips. "All in good time, Richard. But first I think you could do with some of my freshly brewed coffee." Then she wrapped an arm around my waist and guided me into the house. With that uncanny expertise possessed by all mothers everywhere, she settled me into a familiar armchair and calmed me with coffee and home made cookies fresh from the oven. Kevin meantime had vanished upstairs, abandoning my bags at the foot of the stairs.

Mom poured herself a coffee and settled into the armchair opposite. She sighed. It was time for answers and she was plainly not relishing the prospect. I suppressed my impatience and waited for Mom to gather her thoughts. Just then the silence was broken by the sound of Kevin careering noisily down the stairs. He had changed into a pair of skimpy shorts and I saw I had not been wrong about the legs that had stretched his jeans. His thighs were monstrous! Bristling with dark manly hair, every stride made them bulge and ripple with thick slabs of powerful muscle. Once again the sight of what he had become was causing a stir in my pants.

"Outta here, Mom", he yelled. "Heading for the Y, then I'm meeting up with the guys later, so don't wait up."

"Oh Kevin, no", said Mom. "Dad will be home soon and we're having a homecoming dinner for Richard. It's too bad of you. Surely you haven't forgotten?"

"Nah, didn't forget. Just can't be bothered with all that happy families shit."
Turning his gaze on me, he added "Sorry Bro. You and me will catch up another time."

I nodded.

"Oh, and tell the old man I took the Porsche. Somehow I don't think he'll have any objections." So saying, he charged out the door, slamming it after him. I stared at Mom. She was crestfallen and close to tears, her carefully gathered composure in tatters. I rose from my chair and crouched at her feet, taking her hands gently in mine.

"Listen Mom, our chat can wait until after dinner. I'm going to go upstairs now and unpack. I could sure do with a shower and some fresh clothes." As I looked at her I wondered how much worse her distress would be if only she knew about the sticky mess in my pants and what had caused it. I got up to leave but she held my hands and drew me back.

"Richard, your brother is using your bedroom now and ..."

It was my turn to silence her with a finger to her lips. "I know, Mom, I know. And I'm okay with it, really I am. Don't concern yourself about me."

I gave her a hug and, collecting my bags from where Kevin had left them, I headed upstairs. Rounding the landing I stared through the open door of my bedroom. Tidiness was another virtue my jock brother had evidently lost during the past year. The bed was unmade. Drawers stood open. Abandoned clothes lay in heaps. In short it was little better than a pig sty.

I headed up the narrow stair that led to the tiny attic room, pushed open the door and smiled. Mom had worked her magic. It was spotless and welcoming. Familiar pictures and posters had been strategically relocated from my old room. I dropped my bags and sat down on the bed. Cradling my head in my hands I made a stab at rationalising my thoughts.

How was it possible for my sweet kid brother to turn into an arrogant muscle jock in barely a year? The mystery was both baffling and arousing. And as my dick began to stir once more just at the thought of him, I realised I had to find a way to suppress my shameful, lustful craving.

It was no surprise when the homecoming dinner turned out to be a subdued affair. As I ate my way through Mom's amazing meal, my eyes kept drifting to the empty chair that was usually occupied by my one-time chatterbox of a little brother. Conversation with Dad was muted, all of us concentrating on my tales of college in order to avoid all mention of Kevin. We were just finishing dessert when we heard the Porsche rev into the driveway. The sound of boisterous chatter made three pairs of eyes focus expectantly on the front door.

When it was eventually flung open, Kevin appeared followed by the two meanest assholes of my school year, Tucker and Mason. None of my memories of them was good. At school they had been musclebound bullies who had made life a misery for everyone else, Kevin most of all. My mouth fell open at the thought of my own kid brother even associating with them. Seeing us sitting at table killed the chatter and we all looked at one another for a few awkward seconds.

"Oh fuck, they're still eating", said Kevin to his "friends". Dad jumped to his feet, his face an angry scowl.

"That's quite enough of that language in front of your mother, young man", he barked.

A stunned silence was broken by the three jocks bursting into hysterical laughter. "C'mon guys", said Kevin. "We don't need this shit. Let's go upstairs to my pad." Whereupon all three clattered up the stairs and disappeared into what had once been my bedroom. Moments later the entire house began to vibrate to booming rock music. Dad was red with rage.

"I'm not having this", he yelled, and stormed towards the stairs. Mom and I sprang to our feet simultaneously and managed to head him off. Mom was once more close to tears.

"No scene tonight ... please ... not tonight of all nights", she pleaded.

"Mom's right, Dad", I said, pulling him back to the table. "Don't cause a row on my account. Anyway, I know those two wasters only too well and they'll be leaving shortly. They'll want to move on to the next excitement pretty soon." Sure enough, after ten more minutes the thunderous music abruptly stopped. The three jocks reappeared and trooped noisily down the stairs, heading for the front door.

"We're going out", yelled Kevin as he pulled the door behind him, pausing to look back over his shoulder and add "Not that I expect my Mom and Dad to fuckin' give a damn. I can see you're way too busy sucking up to your perfect son."

The door slammed shut and the silence that followed was broken only by Mom's sobs and the screech of tyres as the Porsche reversed at speed out of the drive.

(more to follow)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 06:11 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
Hmmm...three hulks in a Porsche---snug fit!! Seriously, outstanding storyline thus far. Cannot wait to see what Kev has in store for Rich!!
  #3   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
I'm starting to think Kevin's change has something to do with the fact that Richard seems to get a lot of attention from the parents. It's a pretty surprising twist that he's hanging out with the two guys who'd made his life hell.

This story is getting more interesting as time goes on. I'm curios as to what's going to happen next.
  #4   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 07:38 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
LOL Must admit I totally overlooked the little logistical challenge of putting three jocks in a Porsche! Dammit, and I was so pleased with my plot. Apologies for this relatively sedate chapter to those of you who like your tales "hot" - the concluding two parts will compensate you, I promise.
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 01:25 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I'm hoping older bro finds some way to match this creep's muscle growth and give him a swift kick in the ass. Doesn't make the gay older brother look like anyone even worth a bullet between the eyes if he can't find a way to make this overgrown brat at least show their parents some respect.
  #6   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 02:13 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
I don't know whether to be turned on by him or want to punch him in the face! Good job!
  #7   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 03:16 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
ditto

I have to admit the little brother's dreadful attitude definitely makes the hot factor *deflate*. I like the attitude changes and its awesome for a guy to be forward but...

I at least wish he respected his parent's at least a bit more. He's asking for it.

However, and i usually don't comment on ANYTHING. I have to applaud your writing style and storyline. A lot of writers are really bad/corny/completely unable to add believable feelings of crisis, emotion, etc. into their stories but you pulled it off here. For once I can feel something that makes the story a little more worthwhile than the usual *rise* .

great job thus far.
  #8   Add to muscleboy2811's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 04:45 PM

muscleboy2811 is on a distinguished road
great story so far. Can't wait for the rest
  #9   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2008, 05:36 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
My opinion on the Kevin character in this story: I like the muscle growth; I hate the attitude.

Other than that, the story is very well written! Keep up the good work!
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2008, 01:50 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I don't normally say this, but someone really needs to beat the crap out of that kid!

:O
  #11   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2008, 08:00 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Better and better! More!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text