The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 09:28 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Little Brother Muscles Up part 5

It had been an hour since my undignified retreat from Kevin's room and I lay on the attic bed, troubled and unable to sleep. It didn't help that it happened to be a particularly warm, sticky night when air conditioning would have been a major plus. That benefit was available in what was now Kevin's room, of course. Up in the attic room I had to make do with a small electric fan whose only purpose was to annoy the hot air by moving it rudely around.

Naturally. it wasn't only the sultry night that was keeping me awake. My mind was doing brisk business reviewing the events of the day. It had been barely eight hours since I breezed into the airport arrivals hall for a reunion with my younger brother that was to have wholely unforeseen consequences. In my ten months at college, Kevin had undergone what could only be described as a dramatic metamorphosis. Gone was the cute little brother I remembered and loved. In his place was a strapping foul-mouthed teen on hormonal overdrive, whose rippling muscles were surpassed only by his bad-ass attitude towards the entire world population in general and Mom and Dad in particular.

In a few horrific hours I had become painfully aware of the havoc wreaked on our happy family home during my absence. I had witnessed the pain and distress of my loving parents. And I'd been obliged to come to terms with my own reduced status in the pecking order and a totally unexpected salacious appetite for my dominant kid brother.

As I lay on the bed chewing over the events of the past few hours, I heard a faint metallic, rhythmic noise that I recognised instantly. Someone was in the basement pumping iron on my old equipment. I grabbed the alarm clock. 3am! Surely not even Kevin was so obsessed that he would punish his body in the middle of the night? I had to find out.

Clambering out of bed, I crept gingerly in the darkness down the stairs, pausing at Mom and Dad's bedroom where all was quiet. I eased open the door of Kevin's room and peered in. It was a chaotic mess, but of Kevin there was no sign. I continued down into the basement. The unmistakeable sound of muscle overcoming iron got louder the closer I got. Just as I reached the basement door the sound suddenly stopped. Pushing the door open slowly, my senses were assailed by the brightly lit room and the smell of man musk and sweat. As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see my familiar old weights equipment, except that it wasn't exactly familiar any more. There were far heavier weights around than I had ever possessed and someone had done a fair job of welding steel strengtheners to all the joints.

"Recognise your old toys, little man?" said a deep voice behind me.

I spun round to find my little brother towering over me, pumped from his workout, his body glistening with sweat. He was an awesome sight. My eyes drank in every rippling muscle and every pulsating blood vessel.

"Your girly equipment is not much use to me these days, even though I got it braced to take bigger weights. It's still good for the occasional pump, but it takes the Y to really work these babies."

So saying, he raised his arms into an impressive double biceps. As I stared at those solid granite peaks, totally awestruck, he smirked smugly, drooling over his own exhibition of raw power. Then he turned his gaze on me.

"Your kid brother is totally amazing, don't you think, Rich? But then, I can see just how much you think I'm amazing", he added, nodding towards the growing bulge in my pants.

I gasped in shock.

"You thought maybe I hadn't noticed your little dick getting excited? And those other times too - like when I sorted out the cop and when you bust into my room. You thought I didn't notice then either? And now just look at you. Out of control again, like the pathetic little wimp that you are."

I sank to my knees in emotional meltdown. I desperately wanted the floor to open up and swallow me before I totally lost all self control. But instead, things just got a whole lot worse. Kevin swaggered towards me until my vision was filled with his huge thighs, thickly muscled and carpeted in dark, manly hair. As I gawped at the sight, Kevin pressed home his advantage.

"You think I don't know what's going on in your head right now, Rich? You think I haven't already sussed that my big brother's an immature faggot who has the hots for his little brother?"

My mouth opened but only a strangulated gasp came out.

"Oh yeah, looking at my big muscles is a massive turn on for you, isn't it Rich? And guess what? I'm discovering how much it turns me on too. I enjoy having you in awe of me, so go ahead you little queer. I want to know how it feels to have my big brother worship me."

I looked up in panic and watched in helpless wonder as he placed his hands on his hips and pumped out his chest to massive proportions, sucking air into his lungs before throwing back his head and bellowing at the ceiling with a triumphant "YESSSSSSS!"

When he returned his gaze to where I was cowering in awe at his feet, his face was arrogant, his eyes cold and penetrating.

"Do you see what I have become, little man?" he hissed. "I'm not your kid brother any more. In fact I'm way more than a brother, so much more". Then he threw his head back once more and unleashed an animal roar: "I AM A GOD!"

I stumbled forward in fright and pitched right into the thick plates of muscle on his huge thighs. Kevin responded by flexing his massive quads, making dense, sculpted ridges of muscle pulse to my touch. With all my inhibitions in tatters, I wrapped my arms in adoration around those monstrous legs. As I caressed their awesome power my nostrils filled with the manly aroma of his bulging manhood that was just inches from my face. Huge and throbbing, it threatened the fabric of his shorts, demanding to be released and served. I was being drawn towards it, helpless to resist its allure.

A spreading wet patch on his pants told me that the monstrous organ was already oozing pre-cum. Kevin was plainly very aroused. But was it from the prospect of my personal attention or merely from enjoyment of his own display of raw power? I was about to find out. Suddenly I was torn from my worship by my shirt tightening painfully around my chest. Kevin had grabbed a handful of shirt and was dragging me slowly off my knees until my feet left the ground and I was hoist into the air.

My heart pounded in total awe. My 16 year old kid brother had just hauled my 170 pounds off the floor with one arm and now held me suspended in mid air. His angry face fixed me with a malevolent glare.

"Don't even think it, Rich. My dick is not for gay pussies like you to play with."

Then he snickered at my confusion.

"And to think that less than a year ago it was me who was in awe of you. Jeeze, you're so pathetic. You probably come in your pants just thinking about how puny you are compared with your kid brother, don't you?"

Then he flexed his free arm and I watched in wonder as the bicep was pumped into a massive, veiny peak inches from my gaze. Kevin began to purr at the display of his own awesome capability.

"Do you have any idea what it feels like to be this fuckin' powerful, Rich?"

"No", I whimpered.

He glared at me. "What was that, little man?"

"No...no", I stammered.

"No is right. Your little brother is way out of your league now. Let's take a look at what you got to show." Setting me down on the floor, he ripped off my shirt, surveyed my body for a moment and then guffawed.

"Fuck man, what a loser! How did I ever think you had a great body? Let's have a feel at those arms." He grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm into a flex. My bicep bounced up into a respectable 15 inches, but failed to pass the Kevin test.

"Holy shit, I've seen bigger guns on a mouse", he said. Then, bringing his face within an inch of mine, he growled, "So ... what am I to do with my puny brother? You're nothing but an embarrassment to me. Just an annoying little bug that's asking to be squashed."

I gasped in horror at his words and began to struggle in his grip. I pulled at the fingers that held me and lashed out at his body. But he merely fastened a huge hand around my throat and hauled me off my feet once more until he held me effortlessly at arm's length, mocking my futile attempts to free myself.

"What's the matter, little bug?" Then he threw his head back and laughed again, slowly flexing the arm that held me. As his bicep began to bulge into a peak of solid muscle, I dangled closer and closer to his body until he was once again within range and I could lash out with blows and kicks. But he seemed totally impervious to all my efforts and just grinned at me. Eventually I abandoned the assault in total exhaustion and began to sob.

"You see what you are to me, Rich? A bug. Nothing more than a pathetic little bug." Then his grin slowly dissolved into a scowl. He clenched his free hand into a monstrous fist, brought it up menacingly to my face, and began to rub his knuckles roughly up and down my cheek, bruising the skin and drawing blood. I yelped in pain.

"Awwww, did that hurt you, little bug?" he mocked. "I wonder how little effort it would take to squash you?"

He drew back his fist ....

That was the moment I woke up, my attic bed soaked with sweat, my heart pounding in fear. It took a few minutes in the confusing darkness of that unfamiliar room before I began to calm down. Then my heartbeat slowed, my conscious mind reclaimed reality and I smiled.

A nightmare! Nothing but a stupid, crazy nightmare!

I shook my head in disbelief that the dark recesses of my mind could conjure up such a savage fantasy. The very idea that my own brother could ever subject me to such a humiliation was totally absurd. I knew then what I must do. My lustful craving must be ruthlessly suppressed if I was ever to rescue my family from this awful torment. I lay in the stillness of the room, planning my next opportunity to reason with Kevin.

And that's when I heard it, faint but unmistakeable. A metallic, rhythmic noise. Someone was in the basement pumping iron.

(end)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 10:17 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
So there you have it, gentlemen! An enigmatic ending that just possibly covers your many conflicting opinions by leaving you room to speculate.

What prospect is held out now for the hapless Richard in the basement? An encounter with an already repentant Kevin maybe? A repeat dose of the dream sequence humiliation and a life of servitude? Or an opportunity to kick ass and win back his little brother and his own self respect?

I've enjoyed writing this, and also your many comments.

Gideon

Last edited by gideon; April 11th, 2008 at 10:22 AM.
  #3   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
Well that was hot as hell, is all I'm saying. I can only imagine Kevin getting bigger and stronger, totally dominating his older brother, but in a less hurtful way. Richard will know who's in charge, but he won't be killed or hurt too bad.

That's what I think. Great story though, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 12:12 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga_Huge5000 View Post
Well that was hot as hell, is all I'm saying. I can only imagine Kevin getting bigger and stronger, totally dominating his older brother, but in a less hurtful way. Richard will know who's in charge, but he won't be killed or hurt too bad.

That's what I think. Great story though, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
... I like the alternative scenario where Richard kicks ass, giving Kevin a lesson in respect and humility. Couldn't happen this trip home. And it might take awhile for Richard to catch up and eventually surpass his younger brother, but it's certainly possible, given time. Besides, revenge is sweetest when served ice cold.
  #5   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 12:56 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
great story. so many options for development!

ending it here, letting the readers fill in the story is good. the options already offered are good, too. would be fun to explore what kind of new relationship might develop between the brothers now that younger bro is so much bigger and dominant...a relationship that might allow the older brother to get kevin to calm down and not be such an ass, but still be the dominant muscle god...not sure HOW, but just a thought. what is the nature and extent of kevin's new dominance over his brother? just how much control does he want? does it involve his bully friends?

but, like i said, great story. the "climax" was really hot!

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #6   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 01:44 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
... I like the alternative scenario where Richard kicks ass, giving Kevin a lesson in respect and humility. Couldn't happen this trip home. And it might take awhile for Richard to catch up and eventually surpass his younger brother, but it's certainly possible, given time. Besides, revenge is sweetest when served ice cold.
"Revenge is a dish, best served cold.....It is very cold in space." -Khan Noonien Soong.

I totally agree with you Tagsnola.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #7   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 02:00 PM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gideon View Post
So there you have it, gentlemen! An enigmatic ending that just possibly covers your many conflicting opinions by leaving you room to speculate.
Is this the ending you were planning or did you feel a need to alter it?
  #8   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 04:43 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Just a small bit of clarification, but that was said by Khan Noonien Singh. Noonien Soong was Data's creator.

Sorry being a big ST nerd; just couldn't resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
"Revenge is a dish, best served cold.....It is very cold in space." -Khan Noonien Soong.

I totally agree with you Tagsnola.

Last edited by mlbjock; April 11th, 2008 at 04:49 PM.
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 04:57 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbjock View Post
Just a small bit of clarification, but that was said by Khan Noonien Singh. Noonien Soong was Data's creator.

Sorry being a big ST nerd; just couldn't resist.
Just a small error in spellin'. I'm a major Trekkie as well. It's tough when characters have almost identical names though.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #10   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I like it

Wow. There?s a line in here that?s really similar to one in my next chapter. Keeping that in mind, I just wanted to say how much I like your writing!

Seriously, on my way home from work today I worked out a back story that would completely explain Kevin?s sudden and dramatic change. It would make him seem much more human and much more sympathetic. But I don?t think the author wants Kevin to be sympathetic. I think he wants Kevin to be dark, powerful, mysterious, dangerous, tantalizing and forbidden?but definitely not sympathetic.
  #11   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 07:07 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
OK this is my take on stories like this. First off, the story was very well written. Don't get me wrong! I'm a writer myself and I just completed a 120,000-word novel, and I recognize good writing when i see it. I hope to see more writing from Gideon.

There is something "cool" about the "little brother" who suddenly becomes the big, powerful dominating guy when the "big brother" returns after spending a few months in college. I really liked the backstory, which explained WHY Kevin became the big muscle man, from the skinny little guy that he used to be.

I guess most guys like the "dominating" part, of being the older brother and suddenly being in the position of helplessness and being completely defenseless against the powerful little brother, who can now do whatever he wants with you.

I have this a little bit in my own writing, but from a slightly different angle: my superhero is a "younger little brother" (a teen or a kid) who faces a criminal (an adult) and totally overpowers the bigger thief with his powers and his strength. After the younger, smaller hero stops the thief, he must hold him captive, until the police arrive. This is where he might "show off" or "dominate" a little, when the bigger thief tries to escape from the kid superhero. The thug may use a gun, a knife, a metal bar, or anything else he can find, to harm the super-kid, but nothing works! The "little super-bro" is just too poweful! Eventually, the thug gets frustrated and angry and he feels the same helplessness. What can he do against a kid with super powers?

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth.
  #12   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2008, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
I guess most guys like the "dominating" part, of being the older brother and suddenly being in the position of helplessness and being completely defenseless against the powerful little brother, who can now do whatever he wants with you.
I guess that puts me in the "most guys" camp for change. I definitely prefer a power fantasy! Fantasy is an excellent way to vent that type of erotic energy. The "dominating part" always seems to give a story more kick!

I am still curious about the original ending Gideon had planned.
  #13   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2008, 08:08 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Thanks so much for this story. I LOVED IT!!!
  #14   Add to CTSTUD35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2008, 09:25 AM

CTSTUD35 is on a distinguished road
About your latest story

I help write stories with Rex Torres for 4 years on on his web sites and I did like your story.It looked like you rushed through it .The next story that you want to write you can ask Rex Torres for a few more pointers how to make your story stand out more.You need to expain more about each person in your story,Like his younger brother--How did he get so big? he could have gotten roids from his new friends and that why he has been picking on you the parents. Also you could have end this story with a happy ending with his brother being send to a clinic for using roids and having his new friends locked in jail.

I hope you understand my idea?
  #15   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2008, 10:16 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
I have to disagree with you a bit here. The character development is actually pretty good. IIRC, he did cover how his brother got big, thru hard strenuous lifting, and what actually drove him to do that and caused the subsequent personality change. That was a first half of chapter 4.

I am quite eager to see how Gideon chooses to finish the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSTUD35 View Post
I help write stories with Rex Torres for 4 years on on his web sites and I did like your story.It looked like you rushed through it .The next story that you want to write you can ask Rex Torres for a few more pointers how to make your story stand out more.You need to expain more about each person in your story,Like his younger brother--How did he get so big? he could have gotten roids from his new friends and that why he has been picking on you the parents. Also you could have end this story with a happy ending with his brother being send to a clinic for using roids and having his new friends locked in jail.

#16   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSTUD35 View Post

I also disagree. He was doing GREAT! I still wish he continued the story and ended the story the way he had planned.

Most people are not writers and perhap not even interested in becoming a writer. Nonetheless, some still enjoy sharing a fantasy. It takes lots of energy both in creativity and time to write fantasy in story form. Next it takes courage to post it.

There are many stories that do not get posted, other stories aborted and story lines changed due the number of self appointed critics.
  #17   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hungreed View Post

There are many stories that do not get posted, other stories aborted and story lines changed due the number of self appointed critics.

But isn't that, too, a part of writing? No matter what you do, there will always be those who will disagree or overly critique your work whether on purpose with malicious intent or just because they have something to say on the type of writing. Let's face it, while it's nice to have a bunch of people telling you how great your idea is and how well you write, it's good to have those who will tell you like it is, or what they think should have happened. It's those kinds of comments (that aren't purposely hurtful) that help you to see what works with your writing and what could be improved.

Lastly, you also have to have the guts to look at your story, know where you want it to go, and, no matter the amount of comments, finish it the way you want it to be finished. By changing it to fit someone else's vision or idea is only doing harm to your work. My advice: Don't make any changes unless you want to make changes. Your work is your work.

And now I'm done...I think I kind of ranted there. Sorry about that.
  #18   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga_Huge5000 View Post
It's those kinds of comments (that aren't purposely hurtful) that help you to see what works with your writing and what could be improved.
I believe there is probably at least three different mindsets involved.

There are those who enjoy sharing a fantasy by writing it down in story form. Their personal fantasy is the focus.

There is another group very focussed on having writing skills first.

There is another group of readers who post messages insinuating that the plot has shortcomings. The complainer attempts to redirect the story to match their own fantasy.

People posting here should not be expected to have professional writing skills.

It takes lots of energy for some people to put together a story. You are correct in saying that it takes some "guts".

I would like to see an option that turns off the "submit reply". This way a person posting for the pleasure of sharing a fantasy can do so without the criticisms. If someone wants to reply they can send a private message.
  #19   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2008, 11:47 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I also thought it was a great story, even without rextorres's input
  #20   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
This is such an awesome story.

I don't want it to end.

I can't emphasize on how excellent this story is.

I'm at a loss for words.

But one thing I do know is that I definitely want someone like Kevin for a boyfriend. I love his dominance. And his muscles are a definite plus. =]

Last edited by Bradykins; June 11th, 2008 at 01:27 AM.
  #21   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2008, 04:28 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Too bad it turned out to be only a nightmare. Sigh.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options