The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lost108's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2008, 02:36 AM

Lost108 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lost108 Send a message via Yahoo to Lost108
Junior Incredible Hulk

Hey when I was in high school at about 16 I new how much I loved muscle so finnal plucked up the courage to join a gym! Sound like it would be easy but not for me I was a very shy person and didnt want to go into a gym a little skinny teenager with all these big guys around me. Anyway after about a year I was making steady progress went most days after school, a guy from a different school and a year younger than me started. Thus guy was really skinny about the same height as me but a bit geeky the type of guy who doesnt fall into any group. I only noticed him cause I would catch him looking at me all the time not cause I was built think it was cause we were on the same boat.

Anyway evertime I was there so was he so I knew he was into his working out. I eventually found a gym partner and we just used the school guy cause it was free. My gym partner turned out to be useless and often couldn't be bothered going this made me not want to go. So quicky got rid of him and headed back to the public gym. It had only been about just under a year when I saw the guy who was a year younger than me. Wow my jaw hit the floor, I remember this so well, I was sitting on the pec dec and you can see everyone who walks in from there. He walked in with a confident swagger, he had the tightest grey t-shirt on am sure it was one from when he first started cause the sleaves were pushed up to the shoulder because the enormous round bicep could not be contained. His chest was unreal, the gym is down stairs so his chest bounced as he took each step I could see his nipples through the material the were pointing to the floor. I was sure the t-shirt was goin to rip under the enormous strain because he was so wide at the top the material was worn he clearly needed new clothes but I didnt mind him wearing that.

Well seeking him workout was like a dream I never stopped staring he caught me a lot. So much so he eventually came over "u have gotten big" I gave out a nervous laugh, "not as much as you your a beast" he says he just asked bigger guys to show him how to get like them and now he was. I was so jelous. He lent one arm on the machine I was using his forarm was his best muscle, the veins we throbbing from the workout he was doing. He eventually asked if I would help him with his bench press. I said no. Haha yeah right I couldn't stand up quick enough. He was benching he was benching 140kg. "I dont low how much help I will be" I said. He eventually got 6reps I still dont think I could do that and he was only about 17. I want to be his training patner so bad but he like doin it himself. We became kind of friends sing each other at the gym or on nights out. His confidence soared cause everyone like his body. I really thought he would become the biggest guy in the gym.
I moved to a bigger better so never saw him really for a while.

When i did bump onto him he was a completely different person. In the UK music controls everything. What you wear where you hang out your whole lifestyle. When I first met him he dint belong to any group but now he had gotten caught up on the indie rock scene, basically skin tight jeans on skinny people he looked stupid so skinny and so unimpressive a shdow of what he was before I was so disapponted. He was goin on about all the drug he had taken that night and how he let the gym take over his life. I felt like saying and the music hasn't taken over your life now. I just laugh and carried on.

He was a muscle growth dream and nightmare. A true incredible hulk big one minute normal the next. Has anybody else ever seen someone inflated then deflate like that? Sorry if there is already a post like this but am new and still have not gotten through all the threads he had pictures on his Bebo (myspace) but now its only skinny ones I will ask him if he still has pictures cause he was huge for his age. Sorry I can't give any number weight and stuff but am rubbish at guessing dont really have a clue wot he could have been.

Am growing just now and I will never stop or give up like him if anybody wants to help me visit the personel section am the Scottish guy. Will be posting pigs song to document my process. Thanks sorry it was so long please comment so I dont fell like that was all wasted time LOL better get back to work now haha.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options