The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Rage: Part 3

Before this day, I would?ve never said I had a ?chest? or ?pecs?. I had man-boobs. My chest was always flabby and they drooped downward. But now, it was completely different. I swore my chest was looking great. With all the heavy breathing I was doing while coming down from that rage-induced high, my pecs rose up and down with authority. I thought to myself, ?This looks great.? I could feel the muscle in my chest, and with a little concentration, I could flex them. I started with both, then flexed one, then the other. Even with the baggy shirt on, I could see my chest obey. Granted, like my triceps, they weren?t all of the sudden world class boulders sitting on a bodybuilder, but again, the change was more than noticeable to me.

I did something I rarely did. I took off my shirt in public. Even though I was alone in the aerobics room, someone could have walked in on me at any time. But at that moment, I was still on a muscle high. Once the shirt was off, I gasped. My gut was still there, flabby as ever, but that did nothing to detract from the simple beauty I was seeing. I knew for a fact that my chest hung downward, but there I was, staring at a chest that looked so much like what I was used to, yet so alien. Instead of drooping, they stood erect on my body. The nipples, which used to sag, now pointed straight ahead.

I focused on my chest. It was something amazing going on. I could make out the striations in the muscles if I looked hard enough. These pecs belonged on a guy at least half my body fat. I was almost overtaken with joy. Then, my gaze fell on my arms. My triceps, which already had benefited from one day of rage, now were showing a lot of improvement. The muscle definition was really beginning to show. At rest, the muscle didn?t stand out, but when I stretched my arm down, the muscle popped to attention. Not only did it become more defined, but it was also bigger. The muscle was asserting itself as the dominate feature of my arm. The muscle hung so well on the back of my arm, it looked like it had been shaped and sculpted for years.

As I flexed and relaxed my triceps, my eyes caught my biceps. Since I had been working chest, my biceps didn?t get hit as hard, but nevertheless, they also benefited from the workout. I held my arm parallel to the floor and just stared. What used to be just a mound of unmistakable fat, I could actually see separation between my newly enhanced triceps and bicep. It was still somewhat raw, but there was a lot of obvious potential. Then, I slowly began to flex my arm like I?ve seen so many times in my favorite muscle worship videos. I intently stared at my arm, slowly balling my fist up. With a deep breath, I started to raise my fist towards my face. My face was screwed in concentration as I focused all my attention on the new ball of muscle. As my arm drew closer to a full flex, I could feel myself getting hard at the sight of my muscle responding to my will. Finally, I reached the top of the flex and squeezed as hard as I could. I could do nothing but stare at my arm. Like the rest of my muscles that had been ?enhanced?, it wasn?t huge, but to my eyes, the improvement was nothing short of startling.

I took my free hand and rubbed it along the crest of my arm. I was met with somewhat solid resistance, something that astonished me. I was so used to being a flabby guy, the feel of firm muscle beneath my hand had me enthralled. I was so mesmerized by my arm, I didn?t hear the door open.

?Hey man, whatcha doing in here,? I heard someone say. I quickly lowered my arm and cursed myself for being so blatant. I glanced to the side and saw the huge reflection of my favorite gym rat smiling at me. Either he was smiling or smirking, I couldn?t tell from this distance. Immediately, I felt the blood rush to my face.

?Oh, um?I was doing nothing much. Just?.um?.you know.?

?Looks like you were flexing a little,? he said with obvious humor in his voice.

I looked down at the blood drying on the floor, ?Yeah man, I was?I mean, you don?t know how it is, I mean?well, I just noticed that I?m getting a little beefier and shit and you know??

?Oh, you don?t have to explain it to me little man, I remember how it was myself when I was just getting started. Excited at every little change, flexing in the mirror, and then eventually running around shirtless and in real short shorts. It?s no big thing, it?s why we?re all here.?

Immediately, I felt relieved. I smiled at him and slid my shirt back on. ?But just for reference, there is a posing room if you want some more ?privacy?.? I heard the clear inflection of the word ?privacy? and wondered what he could have meant by that, but my attention was drawn to the pool of blood on the floor.

?Damn man,? he said as he noticed the drops of blood falling from the bag, ?you really tore the shit out of your hands. You should get some wraps if you?re going to be hitting the heavy bag like that. Go grab the first aid kit from the front desk while I clean this up.?

I nodded and immediately rushed to the counter while he grabbed a towel and a bottle of disinfectant. Thankfully, the sudden interruption of my self-admiration session caused my cock to deflate rather quickly, so I didn?t have anything to worry about there, at least that?s what I thought.

The sting of the alcohol quickly brought me back to reality. As I cleaned my ravaged hands, I couldn?t help but think about how all this was happening. What was I going to do. The results were nothing short of amazing to me. Weeks of training did nothing compared to two sessions under a rage induced focus. Even muscles that weren?t directly trained got more results than when I trained them normally.

But, even with the amazing results, the side effects were becoming frightening. Even thought this was only the second time I?ve done this, I could plainly see that it was more intense and harder to return to normal this time. Logically, I could only presume that each successive time I delved into the wellspring of rage, it would be progressively harder to return to normal.

?There?s that word again, logic,? I said under my breath. ?Why do I have to examine everything so much? Maybe I should just flow with it.?

I felt a giant hand on my shoulder and I turned to see the big man again. Instantly, all my thoughts were blown away like flower petals on a spring day. ?Hey man,? he started in his silky baritone, ?I saw you working out today and I have to say, I?m impressed. You keep that up and you?ll be ready to work out with us in no time.? He smiled a dazzling grin, flexed his free arm and, as I melted inside from seeing the huge ball of muscle, I knew that I was going to do anything to please him.

I just hoped that I didn?t hurt anyone in the process.

As usual, comments are greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2008, 07:53 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
I'm enjoying the underlying tension to this story and almost afraid to see what'll happen if and when he blows up.
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 03:15 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Still a winning story, Man. Can't wait for the next chapter.
redroger11

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options