The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gymtoffee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 10:44 AM

gymtoffee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gymtoffee
Cool UK muscle growth people

Hello everybody. Looking for people in the UK/England/London to share muscle growth topics through chat (same time zone helps!),would be great to create a network of people contacting on yahoo or skype, to talk about training, eating, personal experiences, and even meetings and activities such as bodybuilding events attendance or just a spring/summer picnic in a park or by the sea, again to share and meet new friends into common interests. Am based in North London. My ID on yahoo is "doingdips". Feel free to get in touch and share!

Cheers!!

S
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2008, 03:17 PM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
interested in this. Would be good for people to be honest about where they are coming from ie do they lift themselves or is it more for admiration. I've found that I tend to prefer the cameradery of the former although in some situations it can be good to have genuine admirers. What I find doesn't work is the odd guy I've met who claims to be the former but then have a string of excuses as to why they in fact don't go to the gym anymore etc.

So honest and genuine and the we might all get along.
  #3   Add to jx22uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2008, 01:56 PM
UK - For chat/meet/growth

jx22uk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to jx22uk
I'd definitely be up for this, i'm at the start of my journey, but serious about working out regularly and putting on some size this year. I'm oop north, so not that easy to meet up in London (tho I do visit occasionally) but would love to chat online to swap tips and keep motivated...

Let me know if you get something set up!

J
  #4   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2008, 05:56 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
I too am based in the Uk in Bedfordshire, this sounds like an interesting idea, I had started to go to a gym on a regular basis, but money and lack of help and motivation from my so-called mate, meant it slipped well and truly by the wayside...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options