The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raccoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 12:23 PM

raccoon is on a distinguished road
Clothes Big Enough to Grow Into CH1 PT2

THIS IS NOT MINE, NOR WAS ANY PART OF IT WRITTEN BY ME!
[COLOR=Orange]REPOSTED WITH PERMISSION.
http://inflatedmuscle.deviantart.com/[/COLOR]

Clothes Big Enough to Grow Into CH1 PT2

Kenny tried to fight back as his two buddies continued to pull him under the stall door but there was little to grab a hold of within reach. The biggest hindrance was that his thick chest and the shoulder pads he wore kept catching against the stall frame slowing progress as the two friends pulled him back and forth. He could hear his laughing buddies starting to pant from the effort it took to pull Kenny under the stall door. Kenny tried to kick free of their grip. ?Shit, it feels like he weighs a ton.? Tom panted. His chest barely fit under the low hung door and the effort to pull him under started rolling the jersey he wore up and exposing his muscled abs. The two men paused for a breather just as Kenny?s waist and belly just appearing under the door.
?Shit?, Tom grunted as he realized they had hooked a fish much larger than Kenny Flowers.
Nick mumbled, ?Dude that ain?t Kenny. Look at this leg. Its got to weight more than Kenny?s whole body does...?
?Well then it?s Willis or somebody else. He still has my uniform on.? Tom barked as he reached up and twisted a fist full of jersey in his thick hand and with a grunt pulled Kenny free of the stall door. The two stocky men wore jeans and the letter jackets as they stood panting looking down at the hulk on the floor beneath them.
Kenny lay there not sure what to do. He turned his helmeted head toward the wall and started to roll away from his pals, thinking about trying to make a run for it. He imagined he could throw Nick off his feet with a shoulder to the gut but knew despite his increased size and strength he had slim chance of out moving Tom.
?What the hell you doing, Willis? Why you got my gear on?? Tom grunted as he put his foot on Kenny?s chest and firmly but gently pushing him back down on the floor.
Kenny couldn?t believe they had him mistaken for Shawn Willis. Shawn was the star of the wrestling squad and JACKED! Rumors had him hitting the juice but all Kenny knew was the guy was huge and getting bigger all the time ? bigger than Tom even. Talk around the locker room was that he planned to top 250 during his off season this spring. He?d already got offers to wrestle at some big colleges. As it was he was the biggest jock on campus; packed with bulging muscle and a neck like a bull with huge traps that were probably wider than Kenny?s shoulders. When the guy strutted down the hall his crazy upper body looked like he had a permanent shrug to his shoulders. Guys said his arms were 20? around though Kenny wasn?t sure he believed it though he couldn?t argue that they weren?t huge.
Kenny just stared at Tom?s biker boot that was firmly resting on his chest with his head down, not wanting to raise his eyes to his friends. Tom reached down and grabbed his face mask and pulled Kenny?s head around until he faced his two pals. Nick said, ?Who is that??
Tom?s eyes grew wide. The jock freed the strap under Kenny?s chin and pulled his helmet off. As he did Kenny?s head and faced morphed back to normal.
?Holy shit, it is Kenny?, Tom mumbled as if dazed as he stepped back from the hulk. He slapped Nick in the chest with the back of his hand and the two strong men pulled Kenny to his feet.
Sure enough a red faced Kenny stood before them easily matching Tom pound for pound as well as muscle for muscle. He filled Tom?s uniform ? almost over filled it. Anywhere his body was exposed Kenny was covered with plump hard muscle and fat veins. All three friends were out of breath as they stood staring at one another.
The two jocks before him were tongue tied, ?How?Shit?No way?? , they stammered not knowing what to make of what they saw before them.
?That some kind of muscle suit under Tom?s shit?? Nick managed to ask as he reached out and felt Ken?s thick forearm before jerking his arm back when all he felt was warm flesh.
Kenny looked back and forth between his two friends but was too embarrassed to speak.
Tom raised his hands toward the ceiling, ?Well, what?s going on, Kenny??
?It?s me.? Kenny mumbled, ?I mean it?s something my body does when I put on other people?s clothes.?
The two jocks looked at one another not sure they had heard him right.
?What you mean you blow up??
?Well, I don?t know how it works but yeah? I just sort of take on the size of whoever clothes I put on. Kind of like a human sponge. It started when I was a kid.?
The other two didn?t speak. I mean who had ever heard of such a thing. ?A human sponge?, it sounded like pure horse shit but then it was coming from Kenny. Kenny was about as close to a straight arrow as they come. Neither had even heard him tell a dirty joke and as far as a lie, that was unheard of. Neither one could argue with what they saw before them. Kenny was jacked ? if not for his face Ken could pass for Tom?s twin right now. The two jocks circled Kenny swearing under their breath while reaching out and poking him and squeezing his new muscles.
?How come you never told us you could do this?? Nick asked.
Tom interrupted with an even more pressing thought, ?Why didn?t you do this years ago so we both could be kicking ass on the team??
?It?s not permanent.? Kenny glanced over at Nick and added, ?Like you would have believed me?? Kenny tried to keep his mind off how turned on he was having his jock buddies feeling up his buffed up body and making comments about it.
Nick snorted, ?Who?s calling you a liar now??
Always the ring leader of the group, Tom broke in, ?What do you mean it isn?t permanent??
Kenny glanced at him and then started releasing the straps and belt on his shoulder pads, ?I go back to normal when I take the clothes off.? With that he slid Tom?s jersey and pads over his head and dropped them on the bench. His jacked torso gave a shudder as if a cold chill had run up Kenny?s thick spine and as it did his new found muscles melted back into his skin. In the next instant he stood before his pals as jacked as Tom below the waist while from the waist up he had his own familiar build. Kenny may have gotten some of his Father?s height but none of his muscle building genes seem to have been passed down to him. Kenny had what at best could be called a swimmer?s build ? very leanly muscled but with plenty of bones showing.
Nick sat down on a nearby bench with a gasp. Tom jumped back before circling his friend taking in the change, ?That is some freaky shit, dude!? Tom shook his handsome head as if trying to wake from a wild dream. ?That is crazy!? He grinned as he studied his friend?s skinny torso atop his muscled legs.
Kenny couldn?t help but remember his father?s uncomfortable reaction when he had found him so swelled up that time he put on his coveralls. He sort of expected the same reaction from anyone who might find out his secret but his two friends seemed to enjoy the fact. Far from turning away from him as if disgusted, they seemed excited about what they saw.
Tom put an arm over Nick?s shoulder, ?I got to see that again.? He slapped Nick?s thick chest, ?take off your shirt and let him put it on.?
Nick looked over, ?Why my shirt? Loan him yours.?
?I?ve already seen him my size.? Tom grinned as if the answer was obvious.
Nick moaned but did as he was told pulling off his letter jacket and then pulling the one of the skin tight t-shirts he always wore over his head and tossing it to Kenny. Nick was shorter than his two friends and while thickly muscled had a softer look than Tom. Though his abs still creased his gut he had what might be called a starter gut that Tom loved to rag him about.
Nick stood shirtless next to Tom as they watched anxiously as Kenny tossed the UA shirt in his hands turning it right side out. Before pulling it over his head, Ken pulled the shirt up to his nose and sniffed it before shaking his head in mock disgust, "Dude, what the f..."
"Hey, watch it." Nick interupted.
It was the first sign of Ken feeling somewhat at ease with his pals since this all began. Kenny pulled the stretchy shirt over his head and then slipped his arms down the sleeves. The UA shirt fit him somewhat tightly but had a few rolls of extra material here and there. He barely had time to lower his arms at his sides before his upper body began to shudder and then muscle and flesh expanded slowly all over his torso stretching the shirt as tightly as it had fit Nick moments before.
Tom and Nick both broke into wild shouts of excitement as they closed in on Kenny and started rubbing and poking his spandex covered arms and shoulders. Tom put a palm on Kenny?s muscled gut ball and turned to Nick, ?Now tell me you don?t have a beer gut bud! Look at the size of that fucker.?
?Ah nothing power there?, Nick countered.
Kenny grinned and rubbed his hands over the sizeable gain the shirt had given his normally flat belly, ?Shit I feel pregnant.?
?Don?t you start, Stick man.? Nick stuck his pecs out and gave Kenny a playful chest but. The two chuckled as they compared arms and chests.
Neither noticed that Tom had moved across the locker room until he walked up with another football jersey in his hands. ?K-man put this on.?
Kenny looked up to see him holding a huge jersey wide in his hands so that the player?s name could be read. It said Chapman.
?No, not Chap?s. No way I want to look like that fat bastard.? Kenny shook his head as Nick?s eyes lit up and he joined in on Tom?s plan demanding that Kenny put it on. Todd Chapman was a big boy: 6?2? and pushing at least 300. Todd was strong as a horse but had to be to support his fat covered body. All that muscle was hidden under a deep layer of fat. Todd had always been fat. He held the county record as the fattest baby ever born coming in at over almost 14 pounds at birth. His whole family was fat. Growing up he had always been a head taller than anyone in the class and so slow moving that it came as a surprise to everyone when he tried out for the football team in junior high. He had won a spot on the front line where he earned the name of the ?Wall? as few could move him and he could always be counted on to tie up several of the other teams players in protecting the quarterback. Todd had a huge frame that was covered with thick slabs of meat and a ball gut that generally had several inches of flesh showing under his jersey. His huge legs looked like they bowed in slightly at the knees under the strain of supporting all that mass. When he walked his thighs rubbed together and his meaty ass stuck out far enough to set a plate on. Todd was a sight, especially suited up for a game.
Both Tom and Nick chimed in drowning out Kenny?s protests. Tom threw the jersey over Kenny?s head and draped the shoulders over the thin man?s as Nick pulled his arms out the sleeves. Even after taking on Nick?s size the jersey was easily three sizes too big for Kenny and hung in folds half way to his knees. The three friends were talking all at once as Tom and Nick stepped back. As before Kenny was hit with a deep shudder and then his upper body ballooned in such a flash that his arms were thrown wide as a result. The growth was accompanied by the sound of ripping fabric.
Nick?s eyes grew wide, ?What was that??
Kenny slowly pulled the remains of Nick?s shirt from under Chap?s jersey and tossed it at him. ?Sorry man guess I out grew it.?
The change was nothing less than amazing. Kenny no longer looked human. It was like someone had taken parts of three mannequins to make a new and unusual one. One with the legs of a bodybuilder, a torso that would have done Fat Albert proud and then the teen boy head of an A.F. model. ?Oh you bastards. Look what you did to me!?
Tom and Nick were too busy laughing as Kenny stared at his reflection in the mirror and raise a ball glove like paw to his dimpled chin and rubbed it before pausing and staring at his now huge hand with sausage like fingers. He felt so top heavy that he had to widen his stance so his muscle bound legs could handle the extra weight. Kenny now sported a gut big enough for a small child to hide in and swollen love handles circled his waist. His upper body practically dripped over his tight waist and muscled ass. Even his back looked fat as it swelled out below his neck nearly as much as his chest did and melted into a series of rolls above his waist. Even though he wore the jersey without shoulder pads the shirt clung tightly to his bloated form. Most noticeable of all was his big saggy man jugs that now rested on top of his mammoth gut and appeared to sag a little to the outside. Just then Nick stepped up behind Kenny with a skull cap Todd wore under his helmet and stretched it over Kenny?s sandy curls. In a flash his face swelled as his cheeks and lips ballooned and a double chin appeared on his neck. Kenny?s muscle packed legs seemed to tremble under his top heavy load and the boy took a few steps back and sat down on the bench as he studied his moon faced head in the mirror. The boy reached up and cupped his face in his hands. It felt huge like it had doubled in size and was as soft as a ball of dough. Kenny?s mammoth gut hung down between his legs and was so heavy that it nearly pulled him off the bench. ?Oh you bastards? he moaned as he leaned back on his arms and tried to stretch his back out. ?How does Chappy support this thing? My back is killing me.? He massaged his massive belly.
Nick stepped up with Todd?s game pants, ?Well he doesn?t support that thing with those chicken legs.? Nick bent over and started to put the pants on Kenny when Tom stepped up, ?Hold on! I don?t want my pants shredded like your shirt.? Kenny tried to fumble with the belt on Tom?s pants lost under his enormous gut but Tom finally stepped up to protect his property and unbuckled and pulled the pants off Ken. The muscles of his legs melted away as the tight pants were slowly pulled off him. The others laughed as the extreme disparity between his massive upper body and thin legs. Tom grabbed Ken by the arm with the intention of pulling him to his feet just to see if he could stand on such malnourished legs but as he did something else caught his attention. As Tom stood up he caught a glimpse of his jock under the mound of flesh. He could clearly see the initials TC that his mom had written in marker on the down turned waist band. ?Oh no, don?t tell me you??
Kenny just grinned, ?You betcha. In for a penny in for a pound. You want them back.?
Tom just said, ?That?s sick? keep them. They?re yours.?
Nick blind to the references asked, ?What? Keep what??
Both others simply said, ?Nothing.?
Nick lost no time pulling Todd?s pants up over Kenny?s legs and the two pals pulled him to his feet as his stick thin legs were far too weak to support the mass of Chapman?s upper body. Nick barely had the laces tied on the apparently empty giant sized game pants that Tom and Ken both were holding in place over his tiny waist when in a flash the effect was complete. In no time his legs and ass swelled into Chapman proportions. At several inches shorter than Chapman, Kenny?s body was packed with all his size making the effect even more drastic. Kenny?s voice even sounded deeper as he moaned, ?You guys are gonna kill me. ?
Tom and Nick stepped back to study the effect. Ken felt like he weighed a ton. Each step was slow and ponderous. Like an instant sumo the boy waddled from side to side with each uneasy step. He felt winded just walking across the room. ?How the hell does he haul all this around everyday??
Tom glanced up, ?Hey come over here and let me weigh you. I?ve always thought the fat bastard was lying about his weight. He is supposed to weigh 310.?
Kenny slowly stepped up on the scale as the other two crowded in and played with the weights. Slowly the bar balanced out at 386.? All that fat made Kenny look shorter somehow and filled out his frame until he almost looked round. He was so big around the waist that even wearing shoulder pads wouldn?t have given him a V-taper but then they didn?t help Chap either. Suited up for a game his shoulder pads always looked child sized on his enormous body.
?Just what I thought! He?s been lying all season.?
?You suppose coach knows?? Nick asked.
Kenny mumbled , ?Course he knows, it?s not like coach would want to kick him off the team. You seen how he babies him during drills and stuff.?
Kenny waddled back to a bench and sat down. Nick sat beside him. ?Look at that?? Nick said with amazement. He pointed at Kenny?s thighs that now were so thick that they rose higher than the sides on the bench. They easily were twice as thick as Nick?s who was far from a light weight.
Kenny chuckled, ?I feel like I?m sitting on a beach ball or something.?
Tom dropped down on a bench opposite the pair and stretched his legs out. ?You ever think about going out all swelled up like that??
?In public?? Kenny?s face dropped in shock, ?Swelled up like this. Hell no I can barely walk across the room. I look like Fat Bastard in a football uniform.?
?Nah, I mean like swipe something from somebody who is jacked and go out in public looking all swole.?
?Like nobody would think it odd to see a huge guy walking around in a football uniform at the mall or that I put on 80 pounds of muscle in an afternoon.? Ken snorted. The last thing Ken ever had in mind was for anyone to see him as he was.
?I?m not talking about walking into school like that. I mean put something on that jacks you up and go out where nobody knows you just to see what it is like to be built like that? You know like the biggest guy in the room. How people react and shit.?
?All he?d have to do is ask you what it?s like Herc.? Nick grunted.
?Pfft, I?m nowhere close to the biggest guy around.?
Kenny began to see Tom?s point and had to admit that the thought had crossed his mind. But it was a scary thought as he he'd always feared someone would recognize him. He looked over at Tom and said, ?Might be hard to get some street clothes that belong to a stud like that. I mean you go to Good Will and buy some over sized stuff and you still might end up looking like this.? Kenny pointed to his swollen form.
Tom?s face lit up as an idea hit. The man strutted over to the far wall and returned Shawn Willis?s wrestling singlet. ?Or you could just swipe something from somebody you know who is jacked and wear it under your street clothes. ?
Nick?s face lit up even as Ken?s chipmunk like cheeks turned pink. ?I don?t know about that, guys. I?m mean what if I get caught.?

?Who is going catch you for stealing some gear from the locker room? It isn?t like all of us don?t have stuff in our closets from every team we?ve ever played on. They sort of expect it. Coach will just pull out another suit for Shawn and that is all will come of it.?

?Well, I?m not sure??
Nick had gone to his locker to find a shirt to wear finally settling on a wife beater that he was pulling over his head as he chimed in, ?Dude it is fool proof. Just put on Shawn?s singlet under your clothes. As baggy as you wear your jeans are they?d fit Todd and put on your athletic supporter will cover the rest.? The lettermen always referred to the oversized nylon coats the rest of the team wore as ?athletic supporters?. The coats were sized big enough to wear with shoulder pads on game nights so Nick was right about it being big enough to fit someone as jacked as Shawn.
Kenny started pulling off the jersey he wore but as big as he had grown he made little progress until Nick grabbed the tail of the shirt and pulled it over his head. Again Kenny?s upper body returned to normal with a shudder, leaving his narrow upper body rising out of his fat swollen legs. The guys laughed as Ken waddled around rubbing his flat belly that rose out of the roll of fat under the belt of Todd?s game pants. Just then there was a flash and Kenny saw Nick holding up his camera phone taking pictures of his freakish form. In a swift move that surprised everyone in the room Kenny reached out and snatched the phone from his buddy?s hand. ?If I do this, you guys got to swear that you won?t tell anybody about this!? Kenny was busy flipping through Nick?s phone erasing the photos. ?Nobody is going know about this but the three of us.?
Tom and Nick looked at one another surprised at Kenny?s forcefulness. The usually laid back guy was more of a follower and not one to make demands. ?Sure, no problem? Tom said and Nick, ?Of course.? Both were surprised at the demand and had answered some what passively.
?No, I mean NOBODY hears of this! Don?t forget I know everything you two have ever even thought about doing so can make just as much trouble for you if this gets out.? The others knew this was true and so as the three stood facing one another in a triangle a pact of loyalty was made that night but also a bond in a new adventure that all were participants in.
With some help, Kenny stripped out of the rest of Todd?s gear. He was momentarily back to normal except for his Tom sized privates which he kept hidden behind the nylon singlet Tom had tossed him. Kenny quickly jumped into the wrestler?s suit. Just as he eased the baggy straps over his boney shoulders his body began to shift and muscles bloomed over every inch of his frame until he stood a full blown muscle stud dressed in skin tight spandex.
All three were dazed by the effect. Shawn had the look of a full fledged bodybuilder. His mass was a step beyond your average jock body. The friends all looked at one another with the same thought. Without a word they ran into the neighboring weight room. Kenny grabbed 90 pound dumbbells and started curling them with ease as his biceps flexed and swelled in response. He then did side raises feeling his shoulders swell and pump up. The big weights felt no heavier than 30 pounders with his new strength. After several reps he dropped them back into the rack and went to a nearby wall where every one?s lifts were tracked on a giant poster. He slid a finger down until he came to Shawn Willis. His latest bench max was 480 for two.
Kenny could only grunt as he saw how much more the man lifted than he did but his two buddies lost no time in racking plates on to a bar. ?Come on give it a try.? Tom exclaimed.
Kenny was reluctant but slid under the bar feeling almost claustrophobic by all the mass of his upper body that now pressed around his head. He glanced down toward his feet only to see mounds of muscle blocking his path where normally he had a clear view. Kenny could feel his dick responding to the changes but didn?t care. The boys had put 400 on the bar and Kenny did several reps with ease before racking the weight. He was happy to stop there but Tom and Nick had other ideas. ?That was a warm up?, Tom said. So Kenny did two more sets of increasing weight with little difficulty. They all hurried as one of the janitors may have walked into the room at any moment. The 480 was put on the bar and Tom gave Kenny?s meaty shoulder a slap as he stepped up to spot for him. To say it was easy would have been an over statement but Kenny slowly lowered the bar to his thick chest and pressed it to arm?s length twice. To the surprise of his best friends he didn?t rack the weight but lowered it again and did another slower but steady rep before Tom helped rack the bar with a clatter.
Kenny jumped up for the bench with a cheer and chest butted Nick nearly knocking him off his feet. Kenny?s normal bp max was in the 200 range and a struggle at that.
?Look if we are gonna get out of here we better keep moving.? Tom chimed in. ?Let?s get you something to wear and we can get some pizza over at Bentonville by the college. Nobody will know you there.?
The three ran back to the locker room. Tom went to his gym bag and pulled out a baggy pair of track pants and tossed them to Kenny. ?These aught to fit you now.?

Kenny just paused surprised at what Tom was proposing, ?I can?t put on your sweats, that would pack your size on top of Shawn?s. I wouldn?t be able to bend my legs let alone fit into anything normal sized. I have to wear something of my own or something new enough no else has even tried it on.? Kenny went to his own locker and started digging through looking for anything oversized or that had a lot of give. He came up with a white long sleeved UA shirt he wore under his pads on cold nights. Tom and Nick had to help him pull the tight shirt on over his now thick back but the shirt fit. That is to say it fit like skin and didn?t start popping any seams though the possibility was still there. He grabbed the baggy jeans he?s worn to school but there was no way his massive thighs would fit into the thick denim though the waist would have easily fit still. Kenny tossed them aside and pulled out a gray cotton blend track pants that normally hung in folds on him. Now they easily stretched over his new mass and slid smoothly over the nylon singlet he wore. The pants only highlighted the over lapping muscles of his legs.
They all stood back looking at Kenny?s reflection in the mirror. Kenny was the biggest stud of the group. The effect of Shawn?s build on Kenny was amazing. The only draw back was Kenny?s gaunt angular face looked too small on such a jacked body. Tom was the first to notice and to remedy this he pulled his white Nike cap off his head and put it on Kenny. Kenny?s handsome looks morphed into more suitably sized features. Nick tossed him a pair of Willis?s wrestling shoes to complete the effect.

Once dressed Kenny could hardly believe the jock he saw reflected in the mirror was him. There was little time to think about it though as Nick tossed him his team jacket before checking the hall to make sure nobody was around. Ken pulled on his blue nylon oversized coat and pulled the hood up. His huge upper body came close to filling the shoulders of the coat, at best did little to mask his new bulk. The trio took off down the short hall to the door that led out to the football field as the quickest exit from the school. At first they jogged along down the dimly lit hall but Kenny found jogging awkward with his muscled legs and nearly fell more than once. His leaner friends were easily leaving him in the dust. As they disappeared into the dark heading for Tom?s jeep he slowed into a muscle bound strut that they had so often enjoyed mocking Shawn for.
Nick couldn?t get over how much older all that muscle made Kenny look. No one would believe the guy was only 17 now. A grin broke on Nick?s face as he called out, ?Dude, you?re buying the beer tonight.? As the three jocks drove off into the night, Kenny knew he was in for a night to remember and a change that he might find hard to give up come the morning.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options