The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 11:46 PM
rascaldawg

We Change You: Test Subject

This story took a little bit of different writing style to accomplish, so I hope you like it. And about all the curse words, you'll see how it's important in the end. ;-)

-------

We here at We Change You feel that quality assurance is of upmost importance. Therefore, we periodically bring in subjects to experience our product and give us direct feedback. We recently had one of these testing sessions with a 20 year old college student, Alex Thompson. He’s approximately 5’10”, 150 lbs. Average build.

Before he was admitted into the observation room, we gave him explicit instructions to verbalize what he was thinking, feeling and experiencing the entire time he was in the room, as well as a drug to ease his ability to do so. He was not told anything about what would happen in the room.

Subject has entered room. Remainder of this document is a transcript of the session.

---------------
Alex: Wow, nice room. Cool TV!

These instructions tell me to strip of all clothes and put on this Philadelphia Eagles t-shirt. Okay, whatever.

Now let’s see what’s on TV. The channel won’t change. It seems like it is stuck on a football game on ESPN. Looks like the Eagles are playing, so might as well watch the game.

It’s hot in here, I wish they’d adjust the air.

Fuck, I feel so hot in here, I’m sweating like a dog. I feel like I’m getting the flu, my body is starting to ache too.

My chest is burning like I had a workout, but I haven’t in a week! What’s going on here?

The game on TV is intense. I normally don’t like football, but for some reason I’m really interested in it today. The Eagles are up by a touchdown.
Fuck man! My pecs are burning hot, they keep cramping up. What’s going on? What are they doing to me?

They’re getting bigger, thicker on my chest. How’s this happening? Oh god, they’re in so much pain, so sensitive when I touch them.

My abs are doing the same thing. I can’t sit up straight the pain is so much, the burning so hot. I can see an outline of a six pack on my stomach, what the fuck?!?!?

Fuck, man, god, my back is stiffening up. I can hardly move. Every muscle is seized, this fucking hurts man. Make it stop! Please! I hear cracking noises from my shoulders, they feel like they’re being pulled apart. My rib cage feels the same way.

STOP THIS! FUCKIN STOP IT! My back is in agony, my spine feels so stretched out….I’m dying. I’m fucking dying. My whole torso is changing before my eyes man, these doctors are killing me…

I can feel myself get heavier and heavier man, help!!!! I can feel the muscles in my back tense up and relieve themselves, each time less and less painful as they feel bigger and stronger. It feels a little better, but my bones are still aching to the core. Am I taller? Fuck, I think I’m taller.
God, what’s happening to me? Why did I do this? Fuck!!!

My legs are starting to burn. Come on man, fuck, it hurts. Fucking hurts. My leg bones are aching just like my torso was, the pain goes all the way to the core. God, they feel like they’re stretching, painfully, they feel like they’re going to rip apart. Fuck!

My thighs are getting thicker, the burning is so hot right now, my legs are really red. They throb oh fuck fuck fuck and then let go for a moment, only to start fuck fuck again, each time getting a little bigger, meatier. They’re big enough to rub together when I walk man, fuck, are they making me into a monster? OH GOD, THEY’RE CRAMPING AGAIN, SO FUCKING INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!

God, that was ten seconds I don’t want to see again, they cramped up so much I thought they were going to die. But my legs are even heavier, thicker, so defined…..

FUCK MAN, MY ARMS……MY FUCKING ARMS AND CHEST……OH GOD…….

My arms and pecs all contracted at once for what seemed like an eternity, I could see them lengthen as more and more muscle packed onto them under my skin. God, my skin is so sensitive right now…..

FUCK, GOD, IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN……..

It added a good amount of muscle and length again, my hands grew as well while they were clinched so tightly.

FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My biceps look like they’re 18” now man, fucking huge, my traps are perfectly matching too…….forearms so thick and meaty…….

The burning sensation is starting in my ass man, it getting hotter and hotter, feels like it’s deep inside. I can feel myself lifting up from the chair….fuck, it’s getting so thick and hard.

And I was afraid this would happen, my cock is throbbing hard now….it feels like someone is messing with it, new sensations feel like they’re traveling up….and….down….my….shaft…..oh….my….god. Fuck, I think it’s growing, god, it looks like another inch is on it…….wait, another inch…..fuck man, fuck…….I can’t breathe…….fucking 9 inches……god……fuck…..10”. Fucking hot!

My balls are throbbing too, they feel like blue balls, so full and sensitive. God, I can feel the sperm churning inside them, like little machines…..fuck man, they’re swelling….my sack is so fucking heavy…..

My feet started to crack, I can’t put any weight on them. Fuck, I can’t walk. They hurt fucking bad. They’re growing too, fuck, everything is changing….fuck man, my shoes won’t fit now….god……they’re monsters now, size 12 or 13, maybe?

Fuck man, I’m starting to feel better. The burning is going away, I’m finally able to catch my breath. Or maybe not. Fuck….fuck…..my head, it’s burning…..I’m going to faint man…..fuck….

My skull is stretching, fuck, help me man……..my head fuckin hurts! My jaw also begins to pop as it feels like it’s adjusting on my face, my teeth adjusting as well. The sounds are terrible, it sounds like rocks tumbling in a rock tumbler. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s calming down. God, I hope this is almost over. I begin to watch more of the Eagles game on TV, they’re up by two touchdowns now, and are almost ready to make another one. My hair starts to fall out over my eyes and shoulders and onto the floor, what the fuck now man? I can’t feel any hair on my head now, I’m fucking bald.

My chin, it tickles. There’s hair, it feels like a goatee. Hehe, yeah, I always wanted one of those.

What next man? I can’t see, everything’s blurry. God, fuck, make it stop………I can’t see at all now, I’m blind…….fuck fuck fuck…………ahh, it’s coming back……..god, everything is so bright……………everything is so fucking clear, the colors…..man, I can see a whole lot better now…..how the fuck do they do this? Why me?

My shirt sure feels tight on me….wait….it’s not a t-shirt anymore….it’s fucking tight Under Armour. Fuck man, I always wanted to wear UA gear……it’s green, has the Eagles logo on the front, fuck man!

What’s that on the TV? It says to look at myself in the mirror. What the fuck? God I look fucking hot.....such a tight six pack…..large and heavy pecs……huge guns…..god my body is so fucking wide. I’ve got to be 6’3”, 6’4” now…fuck.

What’s that in the floor? A duffel bag…what’s in it? Fuck man, it’s a big pair of mesh shorts and a jock….they both fit perfectly over my ass and bulge.
My manhood is still fucking obvious in these shorts. What else…..there’s some Nike Shox in there…they say their size 13…and they fit fucking perfectly. God what the fuck am I going to do with this body other than watch football?

Football man. Something just sounds so hot about it. Wait, I’ve never liked football. But it feels so right. Fuck, I’m so confused. The Philly Eagles are the fucking team to play for man. I’d love to play for them…..I do play for them. Fuck man, my mind…..god….

I can see myself catching the ball, making a touchdown. Playing wide receiver. So hot. It feels so fucking right man. God my cock is so hard thinking about football.

I never used to curse like this. Fuck. Shit. God, yeah, fuck it…it feels right…..fuck. Yeah, just like fucking the quarterback after a win, that tight ass…..feels so right…..

My body is a machine man. I am a fucking football machine, ready to plow some pansy ass.

Number 86, plastered over a Eagles jersey, fucking tight over my pads and body, tight football pants shoving my cup up my crotch….fuck…..my name plastered over the back….Thompson….yeah, that’s me.

Fuck, I have to cum….I have to jerk off. My teammates are playing in the game, I gotta help them…..fuck….I gotta jerk off…..I won’t be complete until I cum…..fuck…..I’m stroking my cock…..

It’s so sensitive man, so euphoric……so close to cumming….god, fuck, I’m gonna cummmmmmmm………

<PLAYER WAS TRANSPORTED TO EAGLES LOCKER ROOM FOR SECOND HALF OF GAME. TRANSCRIPT COMPLETE.>

Last edited by rascaldawg; April 25th, 2008 at 11:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to type40's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2008, 07:02 PM

type40 is on a distinguished road
nice

I love the football transformation.
You know, the Packers do need a new QB....
  #3   Add to marcofrom italy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2008, 02:23 AM

marcofrom italy is on a distinguished road
Wow... amazing.

What about a soccer player next? With your writing style it would surely be interesting to read, and there aren't a lot of soccer player TFs out there...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options