The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Rage: Part 5

I looked at the clock once I reached my car and saw that I only had about half an hour to get to my monthly dinner with my best friend. I cursed my lack of foresight and quickly rushed to get to the restaurant. I knew I was dripping with sweat and the clothes were getting a little uncomfortable, but we never missed a dinner in the fifteen years we?ve been doing it, and I didn?t want to miss this one especially.

I arrived only five minutes late, after deftly avoiding several speeding tickets. I saw him sitting there with a Yuengling Draft, his favorite drink. When he looked up and saw me come in, I saw his face run through a gambit of emotions. First there was confusion, then realization, then shock, then awe. I smirked slightly because I knew what he was thinking. I quickly sat down and motioned to the waiter.

?Water with lemon and a Rolling Rock please.?

?Right away sir,? he said as he glanced at me with a look that I was becoming very familiar with.

As soon as he left, my buddy leaned over the table. ?Fuck man, is that really you?? I smiled and nodded. ?Dude, you look amazing. You?ve come a hella long way since I saw you last month. Whatever you?re doing, you?ve got to let me in on it!?

I looked down at the table briefly and was about to make up something, but he knew me so well, he caught on to my body language and immediately countered, ?Hey man, you?re not doing anything illegal, are ya? No ?roids or any of that shit right? I mean, you would tell me the truth, right??

I warmly smiled at him and said, ?No, we?ve known each other too long. I wouldn?t do that.? That was true. I couldn?t lie to him. We?ve known each other since I was a fat kid in high school and he was a jock stud. We were like night and day. He was big, handsome, popular and as straight as an arrow. I was the exact opposite. But we were brought together by our love of comic books. Now, years later, we still hang out, even though he knows about my attraction. He?s married with two strapping young boys but he still takes time out to hang with me, even though we both haven?t read a comic in years.

?So, what?s this all about then?? He looked at me with great concern in his eyes. ?I can see that you?re making really good progress, almost too good from the size of your guns.?

I looked at my arm and smiled. It did look bigger than it was this morning. I could even see a few veins pulsing beneath the skin. I looked back at him and exhaled deeply. ?Tell me something man. When you were lifting back in school and you were about to do a really hard set, what did you do to get ready for it??

My question obviously threw him off. ?Umm...? he stammered, ?Well, I would just focus on some spot on the ground or the ceiling and count my breaths to five until I was focused enough. That usually did it for me.?

I placed my elbows on the table and rested my chin in my hands, ?Did you know anyone who just got really mad at the weights??

He leaned back and stretched himself out a little, ?Sure man, a few people did that. Some I used to laugh at ?cause they seemed to be angry all the time but got nothing done. A couple of the guys though would really make you wonder. They would be able to get that one or two reps out just through force of will.?

I nodded in agreement. ?You remember back when you wrestled??

?Hell yeah, it was the only reason I went to school,? he laughed.

I chuckled and continued, ?Did you ever injure someone and not really feel bad about it??

The humor faded from him quickly as he thought. With a measured response, he said, ?To be honest, yeah. I was wrestling this cocky guy in the semi-finals of the states. He was talking a lot of shit during our break, like he was the best thing in the world of wrestling. When we got on the mat and started tussling around, I noticed that he was always guarding the left side of his body. I figured he must have a weak arm or an old injury or something from all the matches earlier. So I took advantage of it. Each time I took him down, I made sure that he landed hard on that weak side. I knew I shouldn't have done that. But I wanted to teach him he wasn?t the best. I kept thinking, ?OK tough guy, you're either going to get pinned or I'll break your arm.? In the end, I had him so close to being pinned, but he just wouldn?t give up, and it ended up breaking his arm. When I did it, I didn?t feel bad about it. I was on top of the world. I was going to the finals and screw the other guy. It wasn?t till I heard that he couldn?t wrestle the rest of the year that I felt some remorse.?

I nodded, taking it all in. This was one thing I never knew about him. I knew he was competitive, but I never thought he would?ve done something like that. But, he said he felt remorse in the end, and that gave me a little hope that I wasn?t completely losing my humanity.

?Why are you asking all these weird questions?? he said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

?Well, I?ll start at the beginning. Remember that bench press comp last month??

?Yeah, I do. Wish I could?ve made it, how did it go??

?It was awesome. But I saw something there that made me think. A lot of the guys were doing that get angry thing and then lift. So I figure, what the hell, I?ll try it. So when I got to the gym, I did it and let me tell you man, it was amazing.? I hesitated, not because I was exaggerating, but because it really did feel amazing. That fact scared me a little more.

I continued, ?But, when I was done with my work out, I couldn?t calm down. Now, you know me, I don?t get angry often and I never stay mad, but that day was different. I had to beat on the heavy bag for about fifteen mins before I could calm down.?

?I don?t see the problem yet,? he mused.

?Yeah, that?s just the start. So, I don?t do that again for like a week. But I?m noticing things. I saw my triceps were looking a lot better. Even more than they did from the couple of months of steady workouts.?

?Hmmm,? he muttered.

?Yeah, same thing I said. So what I did was I got angry again on a chest day. Again, my workout was amazing. It felt soooo good man, I mean I felt so powerful. I felt like I was the fucking man and no one could stop me. But near the end, I happened to look at some of the big guys and I thought that if I just broke one of the smaller guy?s legs, I could take his place in the group.?

His jaw dropped. ?You?re fucking kidding me man! You got to be.?

?No, I?m dead serious.?

?Fuck man, I don?t believe it. Hell, you didn?t even fight back when that jerk Tyrell and his buddies kept harassing you every day.?

?That?s not the worst of it.? His eyes widened as I continued my story. ?So, soon as that happened, I went back to the heavy bag to try and calm down again, but this time it took a lot longer.? I held up my fist exposing the scarred skin on my knuckles. ?By the time I was back to normal, there was blood all over the place.?

He continued to stare at me in disbelief as I continued, ?Even though I knew that this wasn?t natural, I wanted to understand it more. I mean seriously man, I was making gains that I didn?t even know were possible. You were always a jock, even now. Think about how I feel now that I?m just starting to get the jock look.?

The waiter returned with our drinks and placed them down on the table. I squeezed the lemon a little in my water then set it on the napkin as my friend took a drink from his beer.

?So, did you figure anything out??

?To be honest, no. Especially after the football game I had today.?

?Football? YOU were playing football??

I grinned at the obvious disbelief in his voice. ?Yeah man, it was awesome, but at the same time jarring.? He stared at me, silently urging me to continue. ?Well, this week I was doing some random tests to see if I could understand it more. In the end, nothing I did worked. But today, I decided to go play football to see if any physical activity while I was raging did it or if it was just weightlifting. Let me rephrase that. I wanted to rage while playing football. I?m not even sure if I was really thinking.?

He continued to listen intently, ?It all started going downhill when this little punk started to show how much superior he was to me. He even went as far as to say ?Fat guys like you don?t belong out here.?

?Ouch.?

?Yeah man, that did it. I felt it rise so quick and I didn?t even try to stop it. The rest of the game I felt amazing. It was like some kind of adrenaline rush. Everything I did was so full of energy and power. Not only that, but I felt as we went on that I was getting stronger, not tired like normal. But, at the end, I ended up dislocating the kid?s leg.?

?I?m sure you didn?t mean to man.?

I pounded my fists on the table, ?That?s the fucking problem!? The echo of rattling silverware resonated through the small restaurant as I lowered my voice. ?I did mean to man. I was faster than him and moved into just the right place to do it. I mean, even when I got up, I didn?t even check to see if he was alright. I was smiling man! What kinda man smiles when he hurts someone? I felt good that I was able to do that to him! I was satisfied that I proved who the better man was! Even now, I?m not really sorry that the kid won?t be able to walk for a while.?

I calmed down a bit while I waited for my friend to respond. I finally looked into his eyes and he said, ?You?re not kidding, are you??

Completely disheartened, I responded, ?No. Dead serious.?

The waiter returned, looking slightly jumpy, and proceeded to take our orders. I ordered some steak with a side of mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables while my friend got the Lo Mien special.

After the kid left, my friend exhaled deeply. ?I don?t know what to tell you man. I never had anything like that happen to me. All I can suggest is you try and stop.?

I sat straight in my chair and looked him dead in the eye. ?I KNOW I can?t stop man. I?ve been working out for weeks now and I wasn?t getting any results at all. Now, look at me.? For emphasis, I flexed my right arm. It had already grown from the football game and it even shocked me at how high the ball of muscle rose since the last time I had worked it out. ?I might have 17 or 18 inch guns now. Do you know how that feels? My arms were nothing but mounds of fat now they?re fucking balls of muscles. I can feel muscles everywhere now. Hell, even my gut feels like it?s shrunk some.? I untucked my t-shirt out of my sweat pants and lifted it up. From the shock I heard from my friend, I could tell how it looked. ?I can?t give this up man. Do you know how many years I?ve wanted this? Every moment of every day I was in middle and high school I wish I could?ve been a jock. You didn?t have to worry about being picked on or teased because you were such a stud.? I paused, trying to make sure I didn?t lash out at him. ?I couldn?t stand how I looked and no matter what I did or how much I ate, I never was anything more than a chubby kid. I was too ashamed to even get undressed in the locker room after gym class. I can?t tell you how frustrating it was having to wear sweats and baggy clothes all the time, even in the summer because I was so ashamed of my body. Now, I have a chance to be everything I?ve wanted to be, maybe even more. And to tell you the truth man, I?m willing to pay almost any price for it.?

After I finished, my buddy just stared at me. ?Man, I didn?t know.?

I leaned forward again, resting my arms on the table. ?I know man. I didn?t let anyone know. I wasn?t going to give those jerks the satisfaction of knowing how much I hated being fat. If you think I had it hard then, imagine if they knew how I really felt.?

The waiter brought our food out and quickly retreated back to the kitchen. ?So my man,? my friend said as he picked up his fork, ?what are you going to??

I lowered my head to let the aroma of the seared beef fill my nostrils. ?I?m going to find some way to control it. I think the benefits outweigh the risks.?

?And if you can?t??

I cut a slice of meat off and lifted it to my mouth. ?Well, if next month, you see a huge guy walk in and punch the host, that?ll be me.?

We both laughed out loud, the tension finally sundered. The rest of the evening was filled with happier conversation, but my mind was partly away, thinking about how I needed some private time to explore my new body.

We had our meal, a few drinks at the bar, and a lot of conversation before we decided to finally end the evening. It was around 10:45 at night before I finally made it home. The first thing I wanted to do was to get out of the sweat-stained clothes I had been wearing the whole day. I didn?t go straight to a mirror to undress though. I wanted it to be a surprise.

I dimmed the lights in my master bedroom. I wanted to make sure I couldn?t accidentally see any details until I was completely ready. I had no trouble at all with the shirt. When it was baggy on my frame earlier, it was completely oversized now. My sweat pants on the other hand caused some issues. Earlier, I had to tighten the drawstring to keep them up, but when I untied them, they seemed to get stuck around my thighs. My cock immediately went to full mast at that small revelation. I closed my eyes and tugged hard on the pants. I couldn?t help but get even more excited, but I was determined not to peek. There were a few rips that I could hear, but eventually, they finally came off. My cock was harder than I had ever felt it before and I couldn?t wait to see myself.

I kept my eyes closed as I undressed. After I was finished, I worked my way to the guest room, my stiff cock leading the way in anticipation. Once inside the room, I turned on the light and faced the only full body mirror in the house. With a smile on my face, I opened my eyes.

What I saw there made me shoot the biggest load I had shot in my life.

As usual, comments and suggestions are always appreciated.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:26 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
This is a REALLY great story! Go, Xythan, go!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2008, 11:14 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Nicely done. As usual you tie the growth to the emotional needs of the characters.

Very good. I want to read more!!
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2008, 06:35 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Aw. Just excellent man. And you really know how to keep the pressure up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

redroger11

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options