The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Rage: Part 6

If you had taken a picture of what I looked like before and what I looked like then, you would have never guessed they were the same person. The changes started at my face. The hair and beard were the same, but my entire face was leaner and more angular than it was that morning. I could see the tendons in my jaw flex as I moved it around. My eyes followed the newly revealed contours of my face around, drinking in the masculine beauty I now possessed.

The veins in my face gradually led my eyes downward to my neck and shoulders. While, they hadn?t grown to be huge, they were a bit bigger and a lot more defined. I no longer had that pouch of flat that appeared around my chin every time I looked down. All that was there was a thick, wrestler?s neck. And my shoulders were stunning. I guessed they grew because of all the hitting I was doing. They looked like someone had put some protective pads underneath the skin. They rose up like hills of muscle, capping and protecting my arm.

Speaking of which, my arms were awing. I had not always been an arm man, but what I saw in the mirror tempted me to change my mind. They were already pushed through a rage filled workout, and I could only guess that all the hunkering down in the three-point stance did a lot for them because my forearms looked like someone shoved a basket of snakes in them. They writhed around constantly, even when I wasn?t trying to flex them. And when I did flex them, the veins threatened to burst through the skin. I took my fore finger and thumb and tried to pinch my forearm and I could barely get any skin between them. The fat in my arms were completely melted away, morphed into a pair of forearms that would make any blacksmith proud.

My arms led my eyes naturally to my chest. Once I saw them, I began to drool. Even looking at them earlier in the week couldn?t prepare me for how they looked now. My pecs were completely firm now. I punched them a few times and couldn?t feel the impact. They completely enthralled me. Seeing them so big and so firm simply amazed me. I could clearly see separation between the upper and lower muscles. I began to flex them, slowly at first, but soon I had the hang of it and I could roll the muscles. My cock got hard again seeing how this new huge muscle obeyed my command.

I bypassed my stomach because it had only changed a little and went to my thighs. They were monsters now. I?ve always been a leg guy. My personal view was you could always tell who the real lifters were by the size of their legs. The pretty boys worked chest and arms all the time, but the real men did legs. Now, my legs told the world that I was one of the real lifters. I saw immediately why I had so much trouble taking off the sweatpants earlier. All the squatting and powering forward did wonders for my legs. My guess was that they grew at least five inches. Not only did they grow in size, but they grew in power too. I put one foot out in front of me. Then like I had seen in the bodybuilding videos that I loved to watch, I shook and then flexed it. It was like watching a huge side of beef transform into carved stone. It was simply beautiful to see how the muscles swelled with power as I flexed them. The cuts of the muscles and the indentations were so deep that I could?ve stuck lodged a pencil in my leg and no one would?ve been able to see it.

I was more muscled now than I had imagined becoming. That?s not to say that I was flawless. Quite the opposite actually. I could still see various parts of me that needed work. My chest wasn?t quite big enough, my arms could?ve used some more definition, my midsection was in need of a lot of toning and I wanted my legs to be a lot bigger. But the biggest difference was, before, I saw them as hindrances. They made me feel depressed every time I saw myself naked like this. Now, they were simply challenges. All they were to me were obstacles that I needed to overcome. And I would. I could see that now, I COULD be huge and powerful. It was no longer just pointless wishing, I had the power and the ability to be bigger and stronger.

Realizing that made me want to do a full body flex. I raised my arms up and with all the force I could muster, brought them down in a double bi pose. Seeing every one of my newly enhanced muscles jump to attention sent me over the edge and I once again covered the mirror with a copious amount of my spunk.

By this time, fatigue started to catch up with me. Even though I was excited about my new body and couldn?t wait to go to the gym the next day, I knew I needed rest. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel. After dampening it in warm water, I returned to the mirror which started to become caked with dry cum. I smiled again, realizing that I had never had an orgasm that felt as good, much less two.

After the clean up, I tossed the used towel into the hamper and went to bed. Sleep eventually came as my head danced around the new me. The next day was chest day, quickly becoming one of my favorite activities at the gym. I prepared a hearty breakfast, but I decided at the last minute to go in and do some cardio. I packed up a couple of meals and a few shakes and headed out the door.

10:00 am in the morning seemed to be a slow time at the gym on a Monday. I walked in to see at the most a dozen people. There were a couple that looked like I did a few weeks ago, but the majority of people there looked like veteran gym members. I glanced around trying to find the stud that I liked to admire, but he wasn?t in.

Something in my head said that I was wasting time, so I quickly went to a locker, put up my food, and headed back to the cardio section. I jumped on an elliptical machine and set it to manual. As I started to slowly move, I urged my rage to the surface. It took about ten minutes, but eventually, I lost all conscious thought. I simply stared at the control panel and kept running.

It was a loud clang of metal that shook me from my focus. I looked up and barely realized that I had been going for at least two and a half hours because all the machines in front of me were being used and the gym was a lot more packed than it was when I had arrived. I shook my head, but quickly regained focus on why I was here. ?Chest day. Today is chest day.? That thought was the only thing that was going through my head.

I started towards the machines like I normally did, but I stopped. I was a real lifter now, I thought. Real lifters hang out in the pit. I smirked. Just a few weeks ago, I would?ve rather been shot than head to the pit, but now, it beckoned me like a siren. I wanted to feel what it was like to lift real weights. I wanted to feel the bar in my hand and the pressure as I lowered it towards my chest. I even started drooling in anticipation.

With a glare like a hungry predator, I stalked my way to the pit. Already, the usual people were there, including the big dog himself. He glanced at me, then back to his buddies, then his head snapped in my direction. While I was wearing my normal t-shirt and shorts, I could tell he noticed a difference even if no one else did. This made me smirk, and in the back of my head, I realized I was smirking a lot lately.

But that didn?t matter at the time. What mattered was chest day. I walked over to the farthest bench from the front of the pit. The front was where the pretty boys hung out. I was there to work. I loaded the bar up with two of the 45 lb plates. 135 lbs was my usual max, but I was feeling so strong lately, I knew in my heart I could do more.

I laid on the bench and gripped the bar. Something inside me clicked as soon as my fists wrapped around the cold steel. I knew then and there I could never go back to machines unless I absolutely had to. The bar just felt right in my hands. I knew instinctively where to put my hands and how tight I needed to grip it. I smirked (again) and lifted the bar. It felt amazingly light to me, and before I knew it, I had done thirty reps of a weight that used to make me stop at eight.

The weights returned to the rack with a crash and I sat up, energized. I was the master of the bench. It would never defeat me again. I felt invincible. I went and added an additional 45lb plate to each side. Even though I knew this was more than I had ever lifted before, I was able to do it. I knew once I had benched this, I would be even more in the big lifter?s club. I laid back down and touched the bar again. Instantly, the same sense of familiarity ran through me again and invigorated me. I unracked the weight and while it felt heavier than the last set, I knew deep down that the weight couldn?t beat me.

The bar slowly descended to my chest. I could feel each of my muscles twitch in anticipation as the steel touched my chest. Then with a low growl, I pushed back against it. Then again and again. I finished twelve reps before I racked it. Then I jumped up with a roar. It felt amazing. I was so fucking strong and I knew it. I quickly added two 25lb plates to the bar. I knew this weight was more than double what I was lifting last week, but I knew I had this too.

Once again, after I laid down and touched the bar, that tingle coursed through me. I smirked and lifted the bar up. It was a little tougher, but I still had it. I could feel myself pushing against the weight. I heard growls and groans escape as I raised the bar from my chest. After eight reps were done, I racked the weight and held still.

Nothing in the world compared to what I was feeling at that moment. Partly because of my rage, I felt in tune with my body, and my chest felt amazing. I closed my eyes and simply felt the blood rush through my system towards my chest. I could feel it being pumped with blood and growing with new muscle. The way it felt was so erotic, I didn?t know how I wasn?t ripping my cock out of my shorts and jerking it right there.

But, I did know why. Echoing in my mind was a few words, ?Today is chest day, I am here to work. Today is chest day, I am here to work.? I got up and quickly re-racked the weights before moving on to the rest of my exercises.

They too were an experience. Each exercise I completely doubled the weight I was using earlier or more, and each time I felt that same feeling from touching the weights and the erotic sensation from the pump I was getting. Nothing else mattered at the time, but I could remember seeing some people on the fringe of the pit looking at me like I was a maniac.

It wasn?t till I was nearing the end of my workout did I start to really notice people. There was one kid in particular that my focus was drawn to. He was one of those college kids that ?played? in the gym. I only saw him on Mondays and Thursdays, and he was always doing chest and arms. Not only that, but he was loud, obnoxious, never wiped down the equipment he was using and always left the weights lying around. He had just finished some dumbbell curls earlier, then went to the bench and was working on doing more arm workouts.

I was stalking the weights still. That?s the best way I could describe how I was moving. But then I stubbed my toe on one of the dumbbells he left lying off the stand. I growled then looked to where he was last. No one there, but the bench was soaked with sweat and the bar was still fully loaded. Then I looked around a bit more to find him in the corner, staring at the mirror doing bicep curls. Seeing how I was already deep in my rage, it didn?t take much to get me upset. This guy had me really pissed. I stomped over to him and right as he put down the dumbbells, I grabbed him and threw him against the wall.

?Fuck man! What the hell?? he screamed at me as I lifted him up.

?Does your fucking mother work here?? I screamed back at him.

?Wha?? he said, completely stunned.

I slammed him against the wall again, ?I said does your fucking mother work here!?

?No..ooo?

I slammed him one more time, ?Then why in the fuck is all your shit lying all over the place. Can you read goddammned English?? I pointed at the sign that clearly said in black and white, ?Your mother doesn?t work here. Clean up after yourself!?

I knew people were probably watching us at this point. It probably was funny to most people. Here I was, a 5?9? guy that used to be chubby and timid, holding this ripped kid a few inches off the ground screaming at him about gym etiquette. I would?ve laughed too if I wasn?t dead serious. Hell, I laugh even now looking back at it.

The kid I was holding up started screaming, ?I?m sorry! I?m sorry, I?ll clean it.?

I threw the kid down and growled at him, ?I don?t ever wanna have this conversation again!? When the kid didn?t move fast enough for me, I screamed, ?Go on! Git!!?

It was amusing seeing him scramble around cleaning up his mess. By this time, I knew my workout was over, and like at the football game, the rage simply melted away. Once I was back to normal, I started looking around. All eyes were on me and, even though I?ve been very outgoing as of late, I wanted nothing more than to disappear.

Working my way out of the pit, the guys started applauding me. One of the guys laid his hand on my shoulder and said, ?Bout time someone starting making people walk the line around here. I get damn tired of always having to clean up other people?s shit.?

I couldn?t help but smile at their praise, but I still wanted to get somewhere where I wasn?t so visible. So, after I got through the mass of lifters, I headed to the locker room. Once I got in there, I let out a deep sigh. I caught sight of my pecs in the corner of my eye and was about to turn and look at them a lot more when I heard a deep voice say, ?You?ve changed quite a bit.?

I spun around to see the alpha man of the gym leaning against the doorframe. He stood up and started walking towards me. ?Seems the little man has put on some major weight,? he said quietly as if he was telling me a secret. As he ambled toward me, he started to flex. Ever so subtlety, he flexed and relaxed his chest and arms and I stood there mesmerized. ?And, occasionally, he seems like a different person.? He stopped right in front of me. I had to lean back to look up at his beautiful face. He looked down over his massive chest with a smirk that seemed familiar to me. ?Sometimes, he acts a little cocky and sure.?

I couldn?t help but breathe in his musk. It was on the verge of overpowering. His scent brought me to the edge of sexual insanity. He was so very close now, his voice a low growl, ?Sometimes, he acts like a jock.?

I immediately backed up. ?You can?t be talking about me. I?m not a jock. I could never be a jock,? I shouted, my voice cracking.

?He?s also very cute because he doesn?t realize it,? he smiled.

?But I?m not. I mean, I would really love to, you know, it?s been something I?ve always wanted, but I can?t. I mean I just?? I couldn?t help but think about everything was up until I joined the gym and I started to curl up, trying to hide myself from his piercing gaze.

He placed his hand on my shoulder and held a finger to his mouth, motioning for me to be quiet. I immediately complied. ?I want you to get your stuff together and I want you to follow me to my place. There?s a few things I need to tell you, but this isn?t the best place.?

My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. Was this beast of a man seriously asking me to follow him home? I was about to stutter out an objection, but he immediately quashed any response I had by saying, ?Don?t think. Just obey, like a good little jock. A good jock always obeys, right??

I instantly straighten and my cock, which lost some of its hard-on earlier, came back with a vengeance. I looked him dead in the eye and said, ?Sir, yes sir!? It felt so good to obey him, just like a jock would obey his coach. I grabbed my stuff quickly out of the locker and waited for him to lead.

He walked out of the gym, waving at his buddies who were standing around the pit. I wanted to reach out and grab his shirt tail and attach myself to him, but I knew I couldn?t. He lead me to his truck and said, ?Follow me, we?re going about five miles. Don?t dawdle.?

I quickly nodded my head and raced to my car. I didn?t bother with opening the trunk. I just threw all my stuff in the back seat and sped around the parking lot to follow the big man?s pickup.

I resisted stroking my cock despite its incessant throbbing. For some reason, I felt I shouldn?t touch it just then. After driving through city traffic for a few moments, we arrived at his apartment. I parked next to him and drooled as he slowly dismounted his massive vehicle. I thought to myself how sexy he looked and how fitting the huge truck was for the huge owner. He motioned for me to follow him and together we went into his building.

The apartment he had was a lot bigger than I first thought. Not quite as big as my house, but it was a very decent size. He dropped his bag by the door then headed towards the kitchen while I stood dumbfounded near the door. I still couldn?t believe what was happening. My mind raced at all the possibilities, from the being beaten to a bloody pulp for eying him at the gym to being invited to his group to, my favorite idea, being fucked for hours.

?It?s ok to relax. I?m not going to bite,? he shouted from the other room. I instantly relaxed, knowing that he could?ve done anything he wanted to me somewhere else so he must have had something special in mind.

A few moments later he returned from the kitchen with two Rolling Rocks. I smiled. This man had the same taste in beer as I did. He sat on the couch and motioned for me to sit next to him. I couldn?t have been happier as I rushed to his side. He handed me the can and I took a nice long sip.

He leaned back and said, ?Yeah, you?re making a lot of progress. Why don?t you flex that gun for me?? It was a request, but to me, it felt like an order. My arm almost jumped up automatically in a full flex. He reached over and poked it a few times and said under his breath, ?Yeah, coming along great.? He lowered his hand and I lowered my arm. Taking another sip from his beer, he said, ?I think you?re about ready.?

My heart was racing as I asked, ?Ready for what?? I could only hope it was what I was thinking and he would finally invite me to his group.

?Tell me something, what do you remember when we first met??

I started spilling my guts. ?I first saw you in the pit about two weeks after I joined the gym. You were in the back in a really nice black tank top that looked like it was having trouble staying together on your huge back. I remember because you were doing bent over rows and every time you lifted that weight up, I could see your back bulge and I swore I saw threads popping on your shirt. You were so sexy and I wish I could?ve just walked over and felt you as you were working out.? Normally, I would have never admitted that, but there was something about being that close to him that made me feel like I could tell him the whole truth.

He chuckled once I finished. I looked at him completely confused and he said, ?That wasn?t the first time we had met.?

I shook my head, ?No, I?m pretty sure that was the first time. I am sure I would?ve remembered meeting someone as huge and hot as you.?

He laughed again. ?I?m flattered you think so.? He put his beer down on the table beside him, then turned slowly to face me. He raised his hands and put his fingers on my forehead and said five little words: ?It?s ok to remember now.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
I really had fun with this part. I hope everyone enjoys.

As usual, comments and suggestions are appreciated.
  #3   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2008, 08:20 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Awesome work. The build up is great. I love the description of the gym, the feeling of gripping a heavy metal bar and hoisting it. All good things that show how the character has progressed since we met him.

The end was great but I want to see what happens next between these two guys.
  #4   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:23 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
top notch

really dig this story. the pace and nature of the growth sits in between the reality of a beginning bodybuilder's realistic progress and the super-rapid growth that many stories describe. the combination of fantasy and realism just makes it even more erotic, especially for those of us who are getting into the gym and getting off on the little changes. great stuff, and the twist on the alpha character is fascinating and filthy hot to boot. keep it up, man, thanks for writing.
  #5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:26 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
interesting twist
  #6   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:12 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
My, My, My. The plot thickens. Along with his thighs, and his chest and just about everything else on him but his gut. Just too cool, Man. An excellent story.

redroger11
  #7   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2008, 02:15 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Another great installment... and another evil, teasing cliffhanger ending to wind it up! You're ever the cruel master, xythan, when it comes to our interest & attention.

BTW: Rolling Rock comes in cans, too!??! Huh!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options