The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 03:13 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Cool Button Popping Experiences

For the quickly growing guys in here,

This topic may have already been addressed in previous clothing-related threads, but I'm going to throw out a more specific question to all of you experiencing growth spurts. Have any of you had any really cool (or embarrassing, or hot, whichever you consider them) button popping experiences, the kind that you don't necessarily see coming? I happen to think that few things are hotter than a pair of huge, swoled up pecs, either hairy or smooth, bursting open their shirt and sending buttons flying for everyone to see. Must just be my old fascination with the old Lou Ferringo days. So weigh in. Who here has some really cool (or hot) button busting stories to tell?
  #2   Add to pumpin20inguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 03:22 PM

pumpin20inguns is on a distinguished road
good thread. Its the first things guys notice....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2008, 05:06 PM

Thanks pumpin! I hope a lot of guys will 'weigh' in, lol.
  #4   Add to leedwards2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2008, 08:17 AM

leedwards2005 is on a distinguished road
when you least expect it or maybe

It happens whether planned or not . It's "cooler" if it happens unexpectedly .

Ceck the vid section for samples .
  #5   Add to GunMetalGrey88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2008, 02:04 PM

GunMetalGrey88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GunMetalGrey88 Send a message via Yahoo to GunMetalGrey88
Thumbs up

i would love to tear out of cloths im working on it my arms are starting to get tight around my sleeves i love it can't wait to tear them to shreds
  #6   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2008, 07:34 AM

Thanks for replying

it's cool to see people as interested in this topic as I am! Hopefully there are some good stories out there.
  #7   Add to hecad84's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2008, 06:32 PM

hecad84
Send a message via AIM to hecad84 Send a message via Yahoo to hecad84
I like wearing short sleeve polo shirts, and on some of them, the cuff of the sleeve is now forced into the area between my bicep and shoulder muscle. Nothing close to ripping yet, but it feels hot to have it be tight, and to have the sleeve not be able to lay across the bicep as the shirt designer intended.

A hulk out experience I did have involved a well-worn pair of pajama bottoms where one leg split open along a thigh when I went to kick the blankets off.

I also had a worn out pair of jeans that I finally decided it was time to toss them in the trash. So at the end of what I decided was going to be their last day, I thought it would be fun to rip them off rather then just taking them off. It was very hot the way they ripped. Rather then just ripping along the seams, they ripped haphazardly just wherever the material was the weakest. The result looked like a classic hulkout, where the waistband stayed intact, my butt and crotch remained covered, but I had strips of torn denim hanging down along my legs. With the way they ripped, I had given thought to keeping them and perhaps using them as clubwear, but alas, I'm not confident enough to be seen like that in public, so they did go in the trash. Was a hot sight for a moment there though!
  #8   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 02:35 PM

tallmuscledman is on a distinguished road
I was in a meeting wearing a white oxford button down with my suit. I had the jacket off and the sleeves were all the way down. After about an hour or more in the meeting I sat back, and stretched and yawned. You know how sometimes when you do that you flex your upper body? Well I did and just at that moment, with everyone around the table staring at me, my shirt sleeve ripped from my elbow all the way up to my shoulder and my 20" gun popped right out in full flex. I was embarrassed as hell but this woman at the table said "Oh My God, that was so sexy!" I just kind of laughed and went back to conducting the meeting.
  #9   Add to hugemscls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 03:35 PM

hugemscls is on a distinguished road
Wow amazing story TALL!!!
  #10   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2008, 06:23 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Ye might like this one:
My boyfriend and I were in a coffee shop chatting when he started having a sneezing fit. I must say he is a BIG boy, and his third sneeze was punctuated by this almighty rip as the front, back, and sides of his shirt gave way simultaneously! The shirt was too small for him and we'd been shopping just before this. It was funny though, you could see his pecs and lats only through these rips, the rest of the shirt had held on.
Anyway the shop was empty except for the two waitresses at the counter as the other customers were sat out on some seats in the street. So he just ripped the remains of this shirt off and slipped on of the new ones on.
The FUNNIEST part of it though was at the end when we left, one of the waitresses called him back and asked him to flex for her.
Needless to say, I still haven't let him live it down.

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #11   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2008, 08:35 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
Ye might like this one:
My boyfriend and I were in a coffee shop chatting when he started having a sneezing fit. I must say he is a BIG boy, and his third sneeze was punctuated by this almighty rip as the front, back, and sides of his shirt gave way simultaneously! The shirt was too small for him and we'd been shopping just before this. It was funny though, you could see his pecs and lats only through these rips, the rest of the shirt had held on.
Anyway the shop was empty except for the two waitresses at the counter as the other customers were sat out on some seats in the street. So he just ripped the remains of this shirt off and slipped on of the new ones on.
The FUNNIEST part of it though was at the end when we left, one of the waitresses called him back and asked him to flex for her.
Needless to say, I still haven't let him live it down.
Very cool story! As arpeejay would say, "Pics, damn it, pics!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options