The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2008, 06:47 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
The Trainer Part III

[COLOR=white]THE TRAINER[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Part III[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I walked into the shower area to see Mike hanging his towel on the hook and stepping into a stall. I thanked God that this gym had private showers. My heart was racing and my dick was throbbing. As I hung up my towel and stepped inside, I was hit with the steamy first blast of water, bouncing off Mike?s mammoth shoulders and high-rise traps. The water cascaded out of them and ran down his spine to his coffee-can-thick erector muscles before spilling out and down his monster butt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I pressed my dick into his crack and rubbed my hands around his belly and chest, leaning down to open my mouth on his fat, bulging neck. He groaned and arched his back instinctively, and literally grabbed my dick with his enormous glutes, the wet silky fur slick around it. He clenched hard, and my balls tightened, then he released and turned around to face me. The playful grin had been replaced by a look of raw lust, and he grabbed the back of my neck and held my face up to his, and licked my lips. My hand was already on his butt, fingers tracing the crack down towards his hole. He clenched it HARD around them and his lip curled into a smirk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You sure seem interested in my ass.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh, you noticed that,?said I, pulling him closer to me so our dicks ground into each other.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He nodded. ?They told me about you, you know.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What, that I like butt? That?s no secret.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He laughed, and ran his hand down to squeeze my ass appreciatively. ?No, about how you grew.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I beamed. Knowing that people I hadn?t even met knew about my body turned me on.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m not done, yet,? I replied, still grinning and pumping my hips.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He kissed me. Slowly, like he was tasting each of my lips. Then he grabbed my neck again and filled my mouth with his tongue, and simultaneously slipped the tip of a finger into my hole and tugged. I moaned and sucked his tongue, my fingers still crushed between his mighty glutes. He pulled his face away with a slurp and licked his lips while he fingered my ass. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?If you want my ass, there?s something I need you to do,?he said, suddenly serious.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I stared at him, overwhelmed with lust, and nodded eagerly. ?What?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He grinned again, blue eyes shining. ?Get bigger than me.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I growled and grabbed him, attacking his face with mine and pushing him up against the wall of the shower, water pouring down on both of us, steam all around. He sucked my tongue into his mouth, and in a quick move he pushed his dick down under my nuts and thrust it up till I felt the plum head banging at my back door. This man was a pro. And he wanted inside. I gripped his dick with my ass, and squeezed it a few times. He closed his eyes and moaned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I lifted his arm up and buried my nose in his pit while I continued to milk his cock. It was deep and pink and deeply furry, ripe with musk and sweat and heat. I felt pumped and brutal and was totally lost in sensation. Mike wrapped his arm around my head and pulled me back to kiss him, sucking his taste off my tongue, then leaned back his head and grinned. ?Okay Bubba. We definitely need to take this somewhere less public.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Nodding, I grunted my assent, and stepped back, pulling off his dick and staring him down, an unbelieving smirk curling my lip.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Shit. My ten o?clock client. I probably only had a few minutes left.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I?m sure all the color must have drained out of my face because Mike looked alarmed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Hey man, come on. It?s my first day here, it?s has NOTHING to do with you, believe me. We can fuck in my shower at home if you want.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Nono, as much as I wanna fuck, I can?t. I gotta be on the floor in a minute.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ohhhhhhhh, got it. Awright. Let?s get clean.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]So we got squirts from the body wash and frantically scrubbed each other down, a few sloppy kisses thrown in while we rinsed off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Okay,? I said. ?You go first. I?ll be out in a second.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mike looked down at my cock and furrowed his brow. ?You better save that for later,? he said, licking his lips.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I nodded and pecked him on the lips, ?I will.? He flashed that grin again and sauntered out towards the lockers, drying his crotch with the towel and looking back at me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I waited for what was one of the longest and happiest minutes of my life. My mind was racing along with my heart. I had known this guy for a matter of hours, but I had never met anyone who I connected with so intensely. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted, and the best part is he wanted it too. I thought about how it would feel like to be an offseason 280 plowing his sweet hole as he squirmed beneath me and started tugging at my cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Shit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Work.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]NOW.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I hurried out to the locker room, where Mike was already half dressed, along with half-a-dozen other guys coming in to start workouts or cardio. We smiled sheepishly at each other and made small talk while I dried off and got my clothes on. Thankfully, my first client was Shawn, a young (23 yr old) mixed guy who worked as a model and occasional actor. He was already on the treadmill across the room facing me when Mike and I walked out of the lockers. Atta boy. Dedication.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?ll talk to you after I?m done.? I said to Mike, as we parted ways- he was off to fill out paperwork and get his HR talk. He nodded and winked at me and walked away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As I walked over to Shawn, he gave me his best ?what the fuck? look, and slowly lifted his arm to point a finger in Mike?s direction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Who the fuck is that??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I smirked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What, Mike? He?s a new trainer.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Shawn threw up an eyebrow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Bitch, PLEASE. I saw the two towels hanging up at the last stall. Do you think I?m retarded??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Busted. ?You know you only get to call me bitch because you pay me, right??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah okay, Will. You?re big, but you?re not THAT big.? He laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Do you think anyone saw us?? I asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Shawn bit his lip. ?Anyone besides me? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no. But what the hell are you doing fuckin in the shower? You WORK here, remember??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah, yeah. Sorry I?m late.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well, at least you?re here. We got work to do!? he said, holding up his arms to flex.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hehe. ?You do, anyway,? I said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]***[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I don?t know how I got through that day. In a moment of unnecessary Spartan ambition I had scheduled 4 back-to-back clients that day, and planned to drink my next couple of meals. Hey, you gotta pay the bills. Manhattan?s expensive.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A few times in the course of the day, I got to see Mike at work with a client. He was a master- working with a couple of affluent professional types who were definitely gym rats but without the size. They were riveted to his every word, and he amped them up during their heavy sets. It was obvious that Mike wasn?t just a bodybuilder. He was a lifter- a junkyard dog.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Needless to say, my dick was movin? around all day. I think a couple of my clients noticed, but thankfully no one said anything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After I put my three-o-clock through a rapid-fire leg day (she threw up during squats. I love that girl), I was passed out on one of the couches in front totally wrecked, resting my eyes. My body bounced suddenly as someone huge dropped on the couch next to me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You done yet, or what,? came at me in pure Long Islandese. Mike sat there fully dressed in his sweats with his bag on the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yup. Just need to get my stuff and I?m out for the day.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Go get it, then,? he said, kicking back on the couch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After I got my bag and said goodnight to Shelley at the desk, we were on our way outside, walking down the street slowly side by side. The cool air felt great on my hot, sweaty skin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?So, serious question,? said Mike, looking ahead.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Go.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?How big do you want to get??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Damn, he sure got to the point. I hesitated. ?Really big.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What do you mean, really big. Like, you wanna do a contest at your current weight? What are we talking about??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I shook my head. ?No, it?s not about a contest, although that?s something I?ve thought about too.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I paused, and decided to go with it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I want to be so big that I won?t want to diet down for a contest. I want to be well over three hundred.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He looked over at me and stopped for a second, eyebrows up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then a soft smile crept over his mouth. Quietly, he said ?yeah. Me too.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?How old do you think I am?? he asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I dunno,? I said. ?Late twenties, early thirties??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]That quiet smile turned into a cocky grin, and he shook his head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m 24 years old, Will.?[/COLOR]

to be continued...
  #2   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2008, 09:01 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Talking Woof!

Artwork314, this is an amazing story! You've got a gift. I love how you describe the transformation (slow & detailed). Hell, I check the site looking for a new chapter a few times each day.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2008, 02:43 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Awesome addition to an awesome story! More, please, and soon!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2008, 07:39 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Trainer III

I really LOVE how this story remains focused on the growth, and the realistic process for getting there, rather than all the externals (sex, relationships, mind control, etc. etc.) Not that the externals can't be entertaining, but the muscle growth IS the whole point of these stories, after all!

I love that the narrator wants to get over 300 and that he "wants to get so big that he won't think about dieting down." That comment alone puts this story in a rare group of "true" muscle growth stories where the author really understands what goes through a guy's mind when he is committed to getting HUGE.

Great story! I can't wait for more descriptions of training and growth sequences!

Mdlftr
Thanks
  #5   Add to Bigmusclefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2008, 09:35 AM

Bigmusclefan is on a distinguished road
wow - this is another fantastic story - I can't wait to read the next part...

Thanks
  #6   Add to growingboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 11:40 AM

growingboy is on a distinguished road
Great story. Ticking all the boxes so far.
Thanks