The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tremorwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 12:02 AM
The Alpha from hell

tremorwolf is on a distinguished road
Markus Part one

Not so sure how Anthor stories will be recived here, but i figured i would give it a shot.

So, here it is. I introduce you to Marcus.

Sunlight crept along the flat blue carpet of the tiny loft. Little bits of dirt and debris could be seen as the warm ray made its way across the floor and up the night stand. Warmth moved with purpose, its destination a patched up digital clock sitting on the far corner of a night stand. Shadows gave way to the intruder light. The rest of the darkness soon to be violated by the start of another day. The ever patient alarm clock stood its ground against the light. After all, why would it move when it had all the time in the world? The first ray touched the cracked black plastic, red digital numbers blinked from 5:59 to 6:00 just as the ray touched. The horrid device squawked to life, an ear piercing screech created by an internal speaker hidden somewhere in the old housing.

WHHAMP! Before the annoying sound could start its second [revolution], a heavy paw slammed down on the alarm clock, the case cracking all the more form the impact. From under worn flannel covers, a groan of great discontent crept out. The paw that just seconds before landed roughly on the clock, now retreated back under the warm covers. The pattern shifted on the sheets as the occupant turned on his side and groaned even more. The still half-asleep wolf cursed to himself as he pulled the sheets down a bit, revealing his tired face.

?Mondays?. Gawd damn Mondays? he groaned again?.

Slowly and with great effort, he heaved himself up in the bed, his small pads barely touching the floor as he sat up to let the blood start flowing, wiggling his toes? as he yawned. With great effort, the wolf got out of bed, brining his full hundred and ten pound weight down on himself. Again, he groaned. Every muscle in his body ached, just like they had been for the past two months since his twenty eight birthday. Markus shuffled his feet and slowly moved across the tiny MorningSun apartment on his way to the bathroom. Clicking the light on, Marcus cringed at the sight before him... The mirror over the pedestal sink lay directly across from the door. A single 75 watt bulb directly over the mirror blared offensive yellow light reflecting off dingy walls. The wolf's eyes still had yet to fully focus. Marcus stumbled as he entered the small five by six bathroom. [He steadied] himself on the sink as his head slumped down.

?Why... why do mornings always have to SUCK???

It took him a few minutes, but he finally managed to lift his head up and get a good look at himself in the mirror. As always, the same dull yellow eyes stared back at him, his typical wolf head with dull matted gray-black fur.

?Hello me, it?s me again?..?

With a sigh, Marcus righted himself. He stood to his full 5?3'' height to get a look in the mirror at his upper body. For a few moments, he let his eyes wander over the mirror image. His brain was still in bed, so what he saw took awhile to process. Slowly, as with the mornings before since his birthday, he felt the pain and wondered what it was, and then he looked in the mirror only to find that things are not as they have been the past 20 odd years? His brain then caught on and he started to wonder what was going on and how it could be. This was usually followed by him ?exploring? himself in the shower., which in turn usually only lead to more questions? This morning, would be no different.

?What the fuck, is going on?.? He speaks to his reflection, not expecting but hoping for an answer?

After his ?exploring? time, Marcus toweled off and combed his pelt. It was now six thirty and if Markus wasn't at the bus stop in fifteen minuets, he would be walking to work where he would surely arrive late. Grabbing for some cloths, Marcus wasn't too concerned with matching or even if the clothes were clean or not. He slid on a pair of small boxers, only to find that they were a bit tight (these days). Pants came next, but the only pair that fit now were his loose fit jeans, which weren?t so ?Loose Fit? anymore. Next was a simple white t-shirt. Normally these have looked like jackets on the wiry wolf, but now they were snug and rather revealing for smalls. Last but not least, was his ?lucky? hat. His dirty old blue cap that had been given to him by his best and only friend before he went off to college. Even though the college football team lettering and crest had long ago faded, Marcus still wore the hat with pride knowing it had belonged to one of the greatest football players the Pros has ever seen.

Marcus looked over to the alarm clock by his bed, the red LED lights showing a quarter to seven.

?Good, on time for once? Maybe today won?t be too bad?.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Titan2B's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 02:25 PM
Brawnophile

Titan2B is on a distinguished road
Really eager to see where you go with this, Tremor. Being a musclefur myself I couldn't be happier to see an anthro muscle growth story here.
  #3   Add to DracoOfZeradait's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 09:32 PM
The Golden God

DracoOfZeradait is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to DracoOfZeradait Send a message via AIM to DracoOfZeradait Send a message via MSN to DracoOfZeradait Send a message via Yahoo to DracoOfZeradait Send a message via Skype™ to DracoOfZeradait
Hey, Tremor -- honestly, most musclefur stories have been rather well-accepted around here... so go for it! I know I'll enjoy it, seeing as I am one and all. ;) And Marcus/kus sounds like an interesting fellow. Can't wait to see what happens!
  #4   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 07:55 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Intriguing start. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

...Out of nothing more than simple curiosity, honestly, I have to ask: What's the significance of the [bracketed text]?
  #5   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 05:33 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
[Noticing this story is, to date, the last message of any kind that tremorwolf has posted to the site...]

...Was it something we said? Something *I* said? (Like I said, I was just curious... didn't mean anything by the question.)

Come back, wolf!!!
  #6   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:26 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Come on, you're a wolf. A Wolf! You can't be scared off. Something came up and you had to take care of it. So what's next?
Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #7   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:55 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Hrm, last visit's in October... From what I know, Trem's really busy with some life stuff right now, but I'll try to let him know people are lookin' for his stuff.
  #8   Add to tremorwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 06:09 PM
The Alpha from hell

A howl back

Ahh dude.. thanks for the note.. trust me when i say that it was nothing you said that has caused my absence. Life has sort of slapped me in the teeth with a 50 pound sledge hammer. Not to get into to much detail, but my life is sort of a wreck right now, and its taking all my attention to just keep from falling apart.

I have a friend doing the editing now for me (to make it more readable) and I have even managed to produce two line drawings of some of the charitors... As soon as i get the story back from my friend, i will post the rest.

Thanks for showing concern for this junk yard dog.. believe it or not, this random act of kindness got me through the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by nypup2train View Post
[Noticing this story is, to date, the last message of any kind that tremorwolf has posted to the site...]

...Was it something we said? Something *I* said? (Like I said, I was just curious... didn't mean anything by the question.)

Come back, wolf!!!
  #9   Add to tremorwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2008, 06:13 PM
The Alpha from hell

HAHA the only thing that scares me is high body fat index XD.. im still around.. just trying to get things in order

Quote:
Originally Posted by redroger11 View Post
Come on, you're a wolf. A Wolf! You can't be scared off. Something came up and you had to take care of it. So what's next?
Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #10   Add to Meddler Incs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2008, 06:07 PM
Meddler of Space and Time

Meddler Incs
Send a message via MSN to Meddler Incs
Great googly moogly, you're here too?!

Post more!

[insert witty sig here]
  #11   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2008, 07:07 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
YAY!! i loe it so far keep it up yep itsl ionor from fa heehee another fur here i cnat wait to read more of this story

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options