The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 12:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
My Love for a God

This is my latest crack at a story. I hope it will be some appreciable quality. Please note I would very much appreciate feedback on this brief prologue of a hopefully exciting new adventure!

My Love for a God

Prologue:

I sat in the main area of the local coffee shop, a new yet very good establishment of a up-and-coming chain of store. I sat there waiting for the tall and immaculately dressed waitress with he botox face to bring me my hot chocolate with extra cream and a slice of Caramel Shortbread. Needless to say I forewent to chocolate stick, as I didn't want it clunking against the side of my cup by my own shaky hand, hence displaying to my soon-to-arrive visitors how truly terrified I was.
Five minutes later they did arrive, and I wished to god then that they hadn't. As soon as I turned and caught site of them the heat left my body as quickly as the geeks leave the locker room when the wrestling team come in.
There were three of them. Big men. Very Big Men. They each had the kind of build that looks stupid in a suit. Shoulders tiered from the neck. Thighs like rolls of carpet. Biceps and Triceps screaming to be released from the fetters of the finely-tailored lounge suits. The kind of bodies that only look right and natural in posing pouches. In suits, no matter how expensive -and these were expensive- they looked like kids who had been forced into their Sunday best, all starched and itching. I couldn't shake the impression that they were yearning, needing, aching to get nude and start oiling up.
They didn't say hello and barged themselves down on my table. One of them took up both spaces on the seat opposite me, whilst the other two ripped out two of the seats from the booth over and parked themselves on them to the accompaniment of a beleaguered creaking sound.
I just sat there smiling. I felt as if I was surrounded by a wall of hot sweaty muscle. I was convinced that of I shook hands with any of them I would die from an immediate overdose of steroid poisoning.
I wondered, though not too hard, why one of them was glaring at me and thoroughly massaging his knuckles -though not too hard.
The tall and immaculately dressed waitress that would crack her fanny if she smiled delivered my hot chocolate. Whilst she was there all three of them ordered decaf coffees. While they waited they chatted with me, small talk; the weather, parking, credit crunch.
When the coffee came, I pretending not to notice that their fingers couldn't fit through the cup handles.
The man on the sofa lifted up a briefcase and fumbled with the lock. For a small while I felt briefly sorry for him. Everything was too small for the big man. The suit, the coffee cup, the briefcase. Then I noticed that the one massaging his knuckles was still glaring at me whilst his companion sat there nonchalantly, so I stopped feeling sorry for him and started feeling sorry for myself again. He eventually just ripped the case open and handed me a three page document and a pen.
I explained, politely and apologetically, that it was impossible for me to sign the document.
The three men were upset.
I left the Golden Star coffee shop holding my face in place with a Golden Star coffee shop napkin.
I briefly wondered if love was worth it.

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!

Last edited by Excelsior; June 11th, 2008 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Felt like it
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lothian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 03:06 PM

Lothian is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lothian
Please consider yourself appreciated, all the more so if you continue. It's a good start and has bags of promise.
  #3   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Yes, what L said. More!
  #4   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
I can't wait for the next installment!

Excellent beginning!
  #5   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2008, 06:10 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
hehe, thanks vey much for he comments, it's prompted me to continue. I hope to have the next chapter up tonight.

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options