The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 11:20 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Teacher's Pet 4

Thank you everyone for your support. I'm having a lot of fun writing this story, and I'm happy that you are having fun reading it as well. I'll have to warn you that I won't be able to write for awhile, so it might be some time before I am able to post the next installment. As always, enjoy reading!

Teacher's Pet

The next morning I was seated at the table, reading the paper when Kevin walked in and gave me a look. “You like him, don’t you.”

I looked up from my breakfast to look at him. “Pardon me? Who do I like?” I lifted my mug and took a sip of coffee

“That Ethan kid from last night,” he smirked, “you’ve got the hots for him don’t ya?”

I choked and spat my coffee back into the mug. “What the hell are you talking about!? He’s my student!

“I saw the way you were looking at him last night.” The grin on Kevin’s face grew wider as he sat down across from me. “You were practically drooling, and I don’t blame you. That kid was hot! I mean, I don’t have the same thing for big men like you do, but I have to admit he’s one fine looker. I was wondering why you wanted to go watch a high school wrestling match, but after I saw him everything became clear.”

I couldn’t believe he was even considering what he was implying. “Kevin, I have entirely no intention of having that kind of relationship with Ethan Black! He is a student. He’s almost half my age for Christ sake! The only reason I went to that game was because he made a deal with me to come to class on time today if I went to his game.”

“Uh-huh.” Kevin gave me a look that said he didn’t believe a word I said.

Sighing deeply, I set down my mug. “Kevin, this is my chance to regain my dream job after seven years. I am not going to mess it up for some fling with one of my own students. And you of all people should know that I am simply not into having a relationship with anybody right now.”

The red head simply gave a shrug. “Well, you never know. Maybe you’re overdue for even a one night stand. God knows you deserve one after everything you been through.”

I gave him a weak smile. Even though Kevin was always poking his nose in my business, he always meant well. He even went as far as arranging me to go on several blind dates with some very cute guys, though they never go well in the end. I just didn’t have the passion for the romance anymore. All I wanted was to be in the classroom one last time.

“Hey, how long are you gonna eat?” Kevin asked. “We gotta leave in like ten minutes.”

“Isn’t it bad manners for a chef to rush the diners?” I asked, swallowing a forkful of scrambled eggs.

“Not if the diner is taking his sweet time eating and if the chef has to leave to get to work on time. There’s no way in hell I’m going to get sacked with washing dishes for being late.” Kevin crossed his arms and began tapping his foot.

I laughed as I took another bite of eggs, but this time chewing very slowly.

I glanced at the clock for the hundredth time that morning. It read twenty-five past eight. Immediately after checking the time, I looked over towards Ethan’s desk and found it empty for the hundredth time as well. It seems like Ethan wasn’t going to keep his end of the bargain after all.

Shaking my head, I turn my attention back towards teaching the class. Barely five minutes passed when I was abruptly interrupted by the bang of the door being kicked open. Once again Ethan barged into the classroom in a loud manner and took his seat in the corner. He was still wearing a green hooded sweatshirt, jeans and a knit cap, and he was still looking as huge and powerful as ever. The only difference from today and the other day was the fact that he didn’t try to go to sleep again.

“Good morning Ethan.” I said, looking in his direction. “I’m so glad of you to join all of us after class started half an hour ago.”

“Sup, Mr. Brian.” Ethan raised an arm as way of greeting me. The class giggled and I felt a muscle in my jaw ticked.

"Call me Mr. Whitmore. Now, do you have a tardy slip with you?”

“Not that I can say.” He shrugged his cannonball shoulders.

“Please go to the office and get one then.” I ordered him.

Instead of standing up to do what I told him, he waved a slip of paper in the air. "I got a note."

Frowning, I walked down to his desk, accepted the note and read it.

Please excuse Ethan Black for being late to class since a few minutes with you would not have made any difference at all.
-Mr. Nicholas Cartier

I resisted crumbling the note and stomping on it in front of the class. The nerve of that bastard! He was just asking for a punch on that big nose of his!

"Is there a problem, Mr. Brian?" He asked as if he didn’t know already.

"Yes, there's a problem!" I snapped at him. "Take off that hat immediately young man, I told you yesterday that hats aren't allowed at this school! And call me Mr. Whitmore!"

Before he could say anything, I turned around and marched back to the front of the classroom. "Alright class, turn to page 83 in your books!"

After that, I tried my best to teach calmly but I was still smoldering from that damn note. My mood was out of balance, and my teaching suffered from it. I found myself getting through to a lot less kids then yesterday’s class. I knew I probably shouldn't have taken my anger out on Ethan but it was his fault as well, letting Mr. Cartier give him a free ride.

Though, oddly enough Ethan didn't look like he was upset at all. He just sat there, minding his own business. He didn’t seem interested in class or paying attention to me, however, and that made me even more frustrated. Didn’t he care about his future? Didn’t he care that he could be ruining his life like this?

The bell interrupted my thoughts. I told the class their homework assignments before they could all rush out the door, and then collapsed onto my chair.

“You look tired.”

My eyes snapped open to find Ethan looming in front of me, looking huge as always. It was one thing to see those muscles from a distance than from up close like this, and I nearly fell back with surprise from the sudden sight of him so close. Images of him in his wrestling signet flooded my mind, but I quickly shoved all those thoughts out of my head.

“Is there something I can help you with?” I did my best to sound calm.

“Yea, there is.” Ethan stared down at me. “I wanna know why you gave me such attitude today.”

“Why I gave you attitude?” I could hardly believe what I was hearing. “What about you, barging in a half hour after class started without a tardy slip?”

“What’s the big deal? I had a note from the VP. That’s just as good.” He crossed his arms over his barrel chest.

“I don’t care about what Mr. Cartier gives you; I want to see an official tardy slip the next time you come in late. And that’s another thing, why were you late in the first place? I thought we had a deal that you’d come on time if I watched the game last night.”

“No, what I promised was that I would actually come to class.” Ethan pointed out. “I didn’t say shit about coming on time.”

I opened my mouth to counter his statement when I remembered that technically it was true. I just naturally assumed that since he promised to be here today that he would be on time as well.

I was a 33 year old man with a teaching degree, and I had just been outsmarted by a teenager.

“Why do you care if I come to class on time, or whether or not I’m wearing a stupid hat anyway?” Ethan pressed on. “You don’t even care about yourself! I mean, just look at you, all out of shape and trying to teach a class with that weak lesson. You’re just a fat bastard pretending to be a teacher.”

My face went hot with fury. “Then maybe some time in detention will teach to mind your manners young man.”

His face went hard. I ignored it as I wrote a pink slip of paper and handed it to him. He snatched the slip from me and shoved it into his pocket, then turned to leave.

“You’d better show up for detention.” I called after him as he went through the door. Once he was gone, I leaned back and pinched the bridge of my nose.

Just what was I going to do with him?

“What do you mean I’m going to do detention!?” I squawked. You ever hear a man squawk before? Believe me, it isn’t pretty.

Mr. Cartier merely pushed his glasses into place. “Mr. Gonzales, the teacher who normally takes care of detention, had to leave early today due to an upset stomach. Since you were so willing to hand out detentions, I had assumed that you would be perfectly capable of presiding over them as well…unless, of course, you have something better to do tonight.”

The sneaky sonova- He knew all about me giving Ethan a detention, so now he was making me deal with it. The worst part of it all was that I couldn’t say no without looking like a hypocrite, not to mention my job was on the line. To make matters worse, the hour in detention would make me late for my other job as well.

I stopped myself from growling and averted my gaze. “Alright, fine then. I’ll take care of detention just this once, alright?”

The smile on Mr. Cartier’s face sickened my stomach. “I knew you would see it my way. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some important matters to attend to in the office. Have a good afternoon, Mr. Whitmore.” Before I could reply he left the faculty office.

Feeling a bit robbed of my anger, I stuck my tongue at the door he left through and blew a raspberry.

“Now that’s something you don’t see grown men do often.”

I jumped in my seat and whirled around. Standing in the other doorway was, of course, the principal himself.

“Mr. Kennedy, I can explain!” I knocked down my chair as I jumped to me feet. “I, err, you see I was-”

His sudden burst of laughter cut me off. “Oh, don’t worry about it. There are plenty of people in this school that don’t get along well with Nicholas, but you are the first guy I’ve seen to do that to him.”

My ears burned up from embarrassment as I picked up the chair I had knocked over. “Yes, well, I’m sorry for acting like a kid there. I shouldn’t have done that.”

“Nah, it’s perfectly fine.” Mr. Kennedy chuckled as he went over to the counter and poured himself a cup of coffee. “I’m just surprised no one else has done it sooner. But anyways, try not to let him get to you. I know Nicholas can rub off the wrong way, but he’s done so much. He takes his duties very seriously, doing the best to improve the school. He even donated a generous amount of his own money.”

That…didn’t seem like Mr. Cartier at all. Perhaps the man wasn’t entirely as bad as I had initially thought, but I still couldn’t help shake the feeling that it was all a ruse.

Mr. Kennedy took a sip of his coffee, considered it, and then decided to put in more sugar. “Anyways Brian, since this was sprung on you on the last minute, how about I take care of detention for you? I’m sure you have plans for tonight.”

Even though it would help me, my pride refused to give in and let Mr. Cartier have the last laugh.

“No thank you, but I think I can handle it.” I told him firmly.

“Don’t worry, detention is a synch.” He reassured me. “If they don’t do something crazy, like set the desks on fire, it means you’ve done your job well.”

I couldn’t help but burst out laughing. Mr. Kennedy gave me an odd look, but he just couldn’t know that he had just reminded me of a dream I had before my very first day of teaching. “I think I can take care of a bunch of kids by myself, Mr. Kennedy.”

The room was eerily quiet. The ticking of the clock seemed as loud as the banging of a drum and the normally inaudible breathing were like pumps of a bellows.

I sat at my desk, trying to get used to the idea of being in a classroom with students and not try to teach them anything. There were only three kids in with me, the first two were so stoned that they were conked out asleep on their desks.

And then, there was Ethan.

It didn’t matter that he was in detention; Ethan always seemed to be in his element whether he was in the classroom, wrestling mat or in trouble. He sat back in his seat perfectly relaxed, his eyes closed and his hat still on. I wanted to go up to him, tear off that hat and yell some sense into him, but I was too nervous about breaking the silence.

I tried to keep myself occupied, but I kept on finding myself looking over at him. I took in the broadness of his shoulders, the thick arms, and the masculine stubble on his chin…

Ack, no! I shook my head to clear myself from those thoughts. Bad Brian! BAD BRIAN! I scolded myself. He’s my student, my student. I shouldn’t even be considering him in that light. I was his teacher, his educator, a role model. I had to stand strong.

Once I had that firmly etched in my mind, I glanced over at him and lost it again.

Other then that, detention was going pretty smoothly…for the first half, at least.

After sitting in the same position for so long, it was natural for someone to want to stretch himself out, which Ethan did. He gave a big yawn and then raised his arms to give his body a nice, good stretching. Once again, I was thankful for the big desk in front of me that hid the big tent in my pants from the public eye. I watched as those long arms rose into the air, the muscles extending and knotting visibly even through his sweater. I was visibly staring as his chest jutted outwards like two green missiles. Far too soon it was over, and his arms fell down again.

As if sensing that I was staring, Ethan looked in my direction, and I quickly averted my gaze elsewhere. Did he see me staring? No, he couldn’t have. I felt like my face was burning up with embarrassment.

Unfortunately for me, the show didn’t stop there. As if tired of just sitting around doing nothing, Ethan began to…well…he began to check himself out. He looked and down and bent his elbow, admiring the ball of muscle forming on his arm. With his free hand, he reached out and squeezed it. Even his huge hands were unable to fully contain that massive peak. After he reaffirmed its hardness, he moved onto the other arm, flexing and feeling it. I couldn’t help but stare while he did this, my tool becoming incredibly hard.

When he stopped feeling up his arms, I breathed a sigh of relief thinking it was over. That was until he reached up and palmed his own chest! I was sweating hard to resist unzipping my pants and jacking off right there as I saw his strong fingers grope and knead his pecs. He squeezed to feel how firm it felt, then massaged them in slow, circular motions. Every time he tensed them and made them jump out, I felt my cock leap with them.

Then, for the killing blow, Ethan stuck his hand under his shirt and began to rub his cut abs! It took everything I had to stop myself from gasping out, but my balls were already producing its juices. Not here, not now! I tried to command my body to stop, but it was useless. I couldn’t take it any more. I was going to-

At that moment the bell rang, the sharp sound was just enough to snap me out from the brink of disaster. I watched as the kids leave quickly, and after Ethan had thrown on his backpack, he looked at me, gave a mysterious smile, and then left as well.

Now completely alone, I slumped in my chair. That had been far too close. Looking down at myself, I found no wet spots on my pants, though I could feel a bit of cold, sticky pre cling onto the insides of my boxers. If that had gone for a moment longer, I would have climaxed in front of a bunch of teenagers! If that, I don’t think I could endure the embarrassment that I would have felt. What I was already feeling was almost unbearable!

Remembering the time, I looked up at the clock and gave a yelp. I quickly stood up, grabbed my bag and locked up before I rushed out of the school to the bus stop. I was huffing and puffing like mad, not used to running with a big belly, but somehow I managed to catch my ride just before the doors were about to close and leave. Dropping my fare, I took an empty seat and leaned back, breathing heavily with the sweat clinging to my brow. Briefly I remembered there had been a time when I could have ran for a few miles without breaking a sweat, but now I was winded after jogging a few blocks. Realizing this made me feel so weak and worthless. Compared to someone like Ethan, I was repulsive.

I gazed out the window as the bus moved on, depressed with myself. It wasn’t until we reached my stop, and I hopped off. Not feeling up to another humiliating run, I walked a few more blocks until I finally reached my destination.

“Hey, where’ve you been Brian?” Mike, the kid behind the counter asked as soon as I walked through the doors. “Your shift started an hour ago.”

“Sorry Mike, I’ll be ready in just a sec.” I told him as I went into the bathroom. As always, the stench from the unsanitary room nearly made me throw up, but I held my breath and bore it. I stripped down completely and yanked off my soiled boxers. I thought about washing it a bit, but I knew the sink was still clogged so instead I wrapped it with some tissue paper and shoved it with my clothes into my bag. I pulled out my uniform and quickly got dressed before going out again.

“Alright Mike, I’ll take over from here.” I told him as we exchanged places. About three minutes later a customer came in and walked up to the counter.

“Hello sir, welcome to Beefy Burger.” I said, putting up a fake smile. “May I take your order?”
  #2   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 11:36 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Fantastic!

I'm sure the next part will be well worth the wait.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 11:45 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Well, at least we know how Brian got his belly after all!

Loved the detention seduction - Something tells me, Nicholas has a very strong connection with Ethan - whether it's good or bad influence...only time will tell.

Cheers
  #4   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 02:00 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Gotta say im loving this series. You've got a great tongue-in-cheek method of writing which works pretty damn well! Keeps the audience interested, although we're already kept interested with Ethan present. Keep the good work up.

And keep going with Brian's internal monologue. It's hilarious =)
  #5   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 03:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Goddamn you you slick sunavabitch, your a cruel, cruel bugger for keeping us on tenterhooks!!! I demand more... now!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #6   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 05:57 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I really don't know what to say except...

... this is yet another great story, Redkage. So much is being said here in relatively few words. I can't wait to see what comes next. Thanks for sharing your talent with us, Redkage.
- TagsNOLA
  #7   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 10:26 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Damn Redkage; I love your work, but add the long wait to where the story seems to be going and I have my reservations.
Is Mr. Brian going to get a chance to build up his body any? Cause ya know, that gets to be a little old. When the poor guy that pours his heart out into a job and gets kicked in the teeth, with out any relief in sight; gets another chance at what he loves to do, only to feel pathetic and useless. Frankly that sort of stuff gets me angry.

When do the arrogant people get the wake up call? I see you've only given Mr. Brian what he asked for. All very literal.

The biggest strongest BOY in the world.

But i really think the character you crafted up was hoping for a student that was a bit respectful. And was intelligent enough to remember that anything can happen. Anything can be taken away. In a story or real life. Ethan's father was taken away, when his parents divorced. Brian helped him to believe that his father still loved him. Was that a lie? Did Ethan's father stop writing him? And If we have to wait for the next chapter, (and I know we will, cause they always end up well done) is Brian going to be ground further into the dirt?

Sorry if this is such a departure from my usual praise of your stories. But you hit a nerve with this one. I can not stand arrogant people. For what ever reason they act that way. I just wanna be the one with his foot out to see em trip and fall. Even if I get my face pounded in. It keeps my perspective of the world in balance. Because these "People" never seem to think, with all their pushing and pushing and getting their way, that the little guys they push around won't snap and do a little pushing of their own. And unfortunately little people have to use other means to push back. And those methods often don't leave anybody happy or satisfied.

Hell, you shove a person's nose in something long enough and they either get a liking for it, or they wanna see you swimming in it. And little people have imaginations. They know how to get you there, if something in them snaps. Pushing often does that.

Maybe I should just say the feelings part and that will get the feedback part done right.

This has given me a hollow feeling. Brian was a good teacher and it didn't matter. He gets a second chance and it still feels like it won't matter. That's a hollow feeling for me. You haven't let us down yet. But it's hard shaking that feeling, particularly with not knowing when the next part will come.

I hope the reason for the next chapter's delay isn't trouble with your family or friends. I'm also hoping something at work isn't the reason for the delay. You're a good author, and while I may be prejudiced, I think authors like you only deserve the best things in life.

Hurry back if you can. We'll miss you.

redroger11
  #8   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2008, 12:10 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Reply to Redroger's post...

Redroger:
Redkage is one of the best writers in a VERY good lot here in this group! I think you may've hit upon where this story might be headed. That anything can be taken away. It might be that Mr. Brian is in just the right place at just the right time to prevent Ethan from making mistakes at this time in his life that could foreclose his options later in life. Brian's mistake, selling his body to the porn industry for a quick buck as a teen has made him persona nongrata in the teaching profession. In real life, this man should long ago have given up any thought of teaching. NO school board or school administrator could dare stand for that. Way too much of a political hot potato. In this case, maybe Brian's exclusion is justified. He HAS been beaten down. Tragic that a man of his talent is reduced to flipping burgers, but at least its honest work and a job that carries more dignity than prostituting himself by doing porn. It is even more tragic that Brian cannot seem to control his lust for Ethan. At least he has had the decency to push Ethan away. Ethan knows very well the effect he is having on Brian. But deep down, I seriously doubt he means Brian any harm. He has not forgotten Brian's friendship back in grammar school. And when he told Brian "you look tired," that was not an insult. That was real concern. And Ethan's subsequent insults over his weight, etc., I do not think were meant to heart but to galvanize Brian to pick himself up and fight back. I think both these characters are stumbling around in the dark, trying to find their way. They may very well bruise each other in the process, but it seems evident that these two characters are key to one another's redemption. I think Brian's roommate will play a role in helping them to find some perspective. His role might not be the most key, but I could see it as being a sine qua non for what comes after. The Vice Principal is also a key player in this story. He is a stumbling block both for Brian, with his calculated insults and for Ethan with his shameless indulgences. All in all, this is a very thought provoking, intense and very deep storyline. Of course this should come as no surprise considering the source. Redroger's strong reaction should be taken as positive feedback because of how viscerally this story has impacted him. Very much looking forward to what's coming.
- TagsNOLA
  #9   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
Excelent work as always. I can't express enough my hatred for mr. catier... He is like the embodyment of the kind of person I can not tollarate in the least. Thats a good thing though, cause it really gets me into the story. I am very curious to how this story is going to play out, because I can think of way too many possibillites. I look forward to the next installment.

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
  #10   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:09 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
?Don?t worry, detention is a synch.?

The word you want is 'cinch' - synch is pronounced 'sink' and means to match up with, where 'cinch' is pronounced 'sintsh' and means, in this case, 'easy'.

REALLY good storytelling. Not sure I believe that Brian wouldn't be able to find work though - some private schools don't care what someone's history was if they're not criminal - it's not a big deal, as long as the parents know about it before hand and there are no surprises.

Also not sure that if the kid is as scary as he sounds, that other parents have not protested - and demanded steroid tests etc.
  #11   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Redkage, I've been meaning to respond to this story for so long. It's wonderful. I love the many and varied nuances you've put into developing this little tale. Because of that, the story can potentially go into a bazillion directions. I like that. Keeps me guessing what you're going to do next. Can't wait for the next chapter!
  #12   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2008, 06:12 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
BUMP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHEON View Post
........... Can't wait for the next chapter!

Neither can I or anyone else......any chance for the next part yet???
  #13   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2008, 11:20 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Hey everyone, glad you all love reading this story. I'm sorry for the big disappearing act, but I've been out of town on some family business. Since this ten day vacation has set me back in my writing, I'll be sure to do my best to catch up.

Thanks for reading!
-Red
  #14   Add to bulknola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:57 PM

bulknola is on a distinguished road
wow . . . this story is so deep. i really feel sorry for mr. brian, but i also kind of feel sorry for ethan. i think part of the reason ethan is fucking around with mr. brian's head is that in the short time ethan knew mr. brian beforehand, mr. brian left just like ethan's dad. a 10-year old can't really comprehend the real reason why brian left, he just understands that brian is gone. i once heard it said that children are the most accepting of people b/c they are the most un-jaded so a porn scandal doesn't matter much if they are not hurt. now mr. brian is back and he's changed drastically. so ethan has black and white reactions. he's got a place and a person to put anger about being left again, but also friendship and maybe crush/love for brian. he's at a fork in the road and trying to decide where to go with his thoughts. however, basically ethan's the same little kid still sitting by the tree inside, and with mr. brian being back in his life, it will hopefully give him some guidance. think of danny thunderstrike's change of heart in the extreme sense.

brian on the other hand is being punished for basically bad-looking choices as a youth. he's intrinsically a good guy . . . sorry, but i kind of think almost a pretty woman like character. that said he has been beaten down by the world and its taken its toll. hopefully, one way or another this will be the reason for him to figuratively and literally shape up.

basically, each of them is potentially the other's csatalyst for change and "savior"

my reliance on freshmen psych is kind of sickening . . .

red, you are the cathartic master of musclegrowth. we are all throwing roses at your feet . . . and yes, i cannot wait for another chapter.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options