The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 02:00 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
Void Spirit : Part 1&2

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]First off, I owe an impossibly huge thanks to Muscl4Life. He took the time to edit my story and give me some big pointers, that really saved this from becoming terribly aimless. His story Uberteen also actually inspired me to try to write something again, and I WILL finish it this time, I swear. So again, I am really thankful.

He did say to me that I should keep this all one chapter, but it got a bit too long, and I am going to forgo his advice... (Please don't be mad Muscl4Life ). BUT as a compromise, I am splitting it into two chapters and posting them at the same time. It just works better in my eyes...

I don't write often, and I don't think I'm THAT good, so please post what ever you think about this story (and I mean anything). I want to be able to improve!

So without anymore unnesserry words, here is the story!

[/COLOR]
Void Spirit

Chapter 1

?Put that down Tom, your embarrassing me,? I say to my animated boyfriend whom prods me with a phallus shaped stone.

?Oh you know you want this thing Radan? he chuckles lightly, placing it back on the worn wooden table. The floor creaked beneath our feet as we walked around the old shop.

?This palace sure is something, it?s like walking back into an old western movie,? I say mostly to myself looking upwards at all the shelves. Everything from antique lamps, to ceramic dolls, odd shaped crystals, and even an old player piano that has a slant to it from too many years in the saloon.

?Well what do you expect man? It?s Butte. This place was one of the oldest mining towns in the country.? Tom said to me while looking at some blue crystal.

?I am aware of that, I?m not stupid shorty.? I said teasingly. He quickly responded, defending his ego.

?Yeah, sure stretch? He grinned up at me showing me the stone.

?Whoa, let me look at that thing.? He gave me a disapproved look as I snatched it out of his hands. It was remarkable, it was a deep shade of blue in the center, then became lighter as it reached the edges of it, one side of the crystal had sharp fibrous rods spreading out in a radial fashion, while the other resembled pyrite in crystal shape. You could clearly see through it without much distortion at all. The crystal gave off a warm sense about it. I summoned a shopkeeper to ask about it. ?Excuse me, ma?am?? I said to a women I saw in a back room. She quickly emerged through a fabric door cover; dust flew around her as the curtain billowed in the air. Her thick grey white hair was tied neatly in a braid behind her.

?Yes son, may I help you?? She said cheerfully as she rested on the glass countertop. Tom followed me over.

?I wanted to ask about this crystal, I?ve never seen anything like it before. What is it?? I asked inquisitive studying it more closely. The shop clerk extended her hand to examine it herself.

?I?m not sure actually. Some nice fellows over in the Berkley pit insisted that we have this. I asked them what it was but they weren?t sure, and it isn?t in any of my books in back.? She said placing a very small pair of glasses up to her face. She let them fall around her purple afghan and looked up to me. ?Anything else I can help you with?? A loud thud and what sounded like rolling marbles came from behind. Tom was holding a broken drawer and metal ball-bearings rolled around his worn flip-flops.

?Hehe? Oops.? He said in an ?I mean to do that? tone.

?Tom! Stop playing with things.? I snap back at him.

?Oh don?t worry about that, stuff in here has been breaking left and right lately. I will fix it later. I think we have wood beetles or something.? She said walking over, taking the broken drawer from Tom.

?Sorry ma?am, guess I don?t know my own strength,? He said flexing his muscles slightly under his too tight t-shirt. The old woman laughed slightly and walked back.

?How much is the crystal?? I ask politely.

?Well, I should charge you a hundred dollars after your beefy boyfriend over there broke my nightstand.? The lady playfully blinked, I felt flushed.

?Um? he? Ho How?d you?? I asked, I would be very red now if it weren?t for my olive skin.

?Let?s just say I pick up on those kinds of things.? She chuckled sweetly. Fine wrinkles stretched across her face, making her look very wise and caring.

?Pick up on it? Hah! I?m as straight as the come!? Tom quipped.

?A little TOO straight my dear.? She laughed. ?I guess 10.50 sounds about right for that thing,? She said punching it into the register. It clicked and dinged a few times, and then it kept dinging repeatedly. ?Stupid contraption! Ugh!? She smacked the machine at various places, collected dust flying in the air as the relentless beeping continued. ?*Cough* *cough* stupid thing. *cough*? She said frustrated. I quickly forgot my embarrassment as the machine wailed.

?Here let me have a look at it.? Tom stepped forward and immediately fell flat on his back, the ball bearings scattering, as everything in the old shop rattled and shook. ?Oof! Awwwwwwhh.? Tom rolled slightly on the worn floor.

?What?s going on down there?!? A gruff voice came from the ceiling. Wall paper appeared to be pealing down from it.

?Nothing dear!? The dust covered woman shouted back at the ceiling. ?Oh my, are you ok?? She said laughing slightly as she spoke, clearly amused. I must admit, I was a well but tried to remain serious without much avail, I cracked a smile.

?Too strong for your own good, Tom.? I said folding my arms looking down at him, oozing smugness.

?Ah put a sock in it, Twiggy and help me up.? I grabbed his meaty hand and lifted his 190lb frame upward.

?I?m nothing like that skinny bitch; now don?t move a single muscle.? I looked down at his 5?8 frame; he twitched his pecs a few times at me grinning like a Cheshire cat. ?Not now you.? I said suppressing my hormones.

?Ha-ha, oh Radan you can be such a tool.? Me, a tool? Ha, he is the tool. Tom gave me a bear hug, only reaching my chest against my 6?2 frame. I squeaked a little as he pushed the air out of my lungs.

?You two are a funny couple, and your name?s Radan? That?s interesting.? She said as she wrapped the crystal in foam and tissue paper. Tom let go of his embrace.

?It?s Bulgarian.? I said matter-of-factly, as I rested my chin on Tom?s head. Surprisingly he didn?t move from under me.

?Oh, you don?t hear that every day. Why did you want this stone anyway? I don?t really care for it personally.? She said resting her elbows on the counter, looking up at me with curiosity, I guess she didn?t get many visitors here.

?It?s hard to explain, It?s just intriguing, I think I might meditate with it to see what it is,? I said turning my attention to the box, I nudged Tom to grab it for me. Her face quickly turned serious.

?Oh dear, I wouldn?t do that. Something tells me that stone has a dark vibration to it, I don?t even want to probe it slightly myself. Don?t make rash decisions now, your too smart for that.? She said with a concerned look, suddenly, the whole situation felt very awkward, I knew it was just about time for us to leave.

?Hmm, I guess I won?t then. What is your name by the way?? I ask politely, her light came back to her. I still wanted to meditate on this stone; there really is something about it.

?It?s Cindy, Cindy Hamilton.? She said sweetly reaching back to adjust her hair. ?Nice to meet you, Radan??? she paused hinting to know my last name.

?Radan ?Shaa Cave? but its spelled S-z-a-k-a-e-v. And this dangerous buffoon is Tom Berneli.? I said poking his thick lat muscle. ?It was very nice to meet you Cindy, I?m sure we will be back again. This is quite the little shop you have here? I wave back at her as I turn out.

?Thank you dear, take care you too!? She said as she stood up, waved, and walked behind the curtain, dust once again billowing in the air. Light reflected off the small particles. Tom turned slightly and spoke to me in a dark funny tone.

?You?re right I?m a dangerous buffoon, and now your MINE skinny bitch!? He shouted. I jumped from his yelling, feeling my skin crawl in waves down my back. Tom quickly jumped from under me and turned around with an animalistic grin on his face. He half growled and half laughed at me as he brought out his arms and assumed an attack stance.

?Oh god!? I knew exactly what he was about to do, tickle and tackle me into submission, I was not about to let him do this to me in public, but part of me kind of wanted him to. He knew exactly how to turn me on. ?Not now!? I lied not convincingly enough. I sprinted out of the shop as I herd his heavy footsteps pursue me from behind, his flip flops slapping into the ground slowing him slightly.

?Muwahahahha? He said in a deep tone as I burst out the old screen door and ran down the hill, small groups of people grouped in the street as the sun began to set around the corner, turning the sky a bright orange. Everyone there became painfully aware of our little show. Being faster than him, I slowed my pace slightly so Tom could catch me. My body jarred with a great force as I felt Toms? firm muscles wrap around me. I felt like I was trapped on Jupiter as he jumped up and wrapped his thick legs around my waist. I grunted and yelped slightly as I tried to balance my acquired weight on the slanted road.

?You let me catch you!? He yelled in my ear, leaving a ringing sound remain for several seconds. He loosened up and began to grab and tickle my sides. I felt pulses of convulsions and laughter taking over as I lost balance and rolled on the ground, still locked in an embrace. The pavement scrached at my skin as I felt small lacerations form. We halted to a stop, thankfully unharmed, mostly. Radan had me pinned, as usual, he grinned down at my mischievously. I rolled my green eyes at him.

?Let?s go you silly meathead. We have to go pick up Katie,? I say to him. He helps me up and we walk a few blocks back to the car. The metal warmed my hand as I clicked open the driver door. A bubble of heated air rushed upward at me. I turned the key as the car rumbled to life.

?Would you hold this for me?? I toss him the crystal. He opened it to look at it. The streets looked crowded tonight; then again, it was Friday. This could only mean one thing; drunks, drunks, and more drunks.

?This thing is pretty cool dude, I like it.? Tom said while examining the crystal. ?Is it just me or does it looks like its moving inside?? He furrowed his brow in curiosity. I had thought the same thing.

?I think it?s just really optically dense, but I get what you mean.? I said to him matter-of-factly.

?Psh, optically dense.? He said teasing me as he placed it back in the box. We pulled into Katie?s driveway. She jumped up and down at the sight of us, surrounded by two suitcases and a bag. You would think she was moving in. Her bright red hair bounced around as she ran over.

I loved this girl to death. We have been friends for what seems like forever now. It feels like yesterday we were in third grade together, pushing each other into the sand box shouting ?I?ve fallen and can?t get up!? to the lunch aids, only to run off giggling when they got over. Sadly, she moved to Spokane for high school, but with me living in Missoula, we still could keep in contact and see eachother. It actually brought us closer together. We had quite a history together.

?Oh my god, this is going to be so fun. Were gonna go hiking, and swimming, and have a party, and eat food, and.? Tom cut her off.

?Slow down woman!? He said teasing her. Katie is easily the most high energy spazz you could ever meet. It is what caused us to be friends in the first place.

?Tom!? I scolded him; he loved to tease Katie for being so scatter-brained and hyper. At least they both were active people, or they?d kill each other.

?Yeah, Tom!? She scolded back at them; we all smiled at each other and laughed.

The drive back to Bozeman was largely uneventful. Katie slept most of the way. aside from a few gassings I tossed at the two of them from too many Doritos, which promptly woke her up.

?You are hear by, banned from eating Doritos, to the end of time.? Tom hunched over and acted half-dead, leaning on the car hood. The house flood light accentuated his ?dead? posture.

?Oh please, it wasn?t that bad? I rolled my eyes at him. I knew I was a rather? gassy person, but they insisted it was worse then it actually was.

?Bad? I nearly DIED! Need I remind you of my head out the window?? Katie said, accentuating every word. She just did that for show. Anyone that knows her always says ?she?s a loon, but you gotta love her?.

?Ok, ok.? I said giving up the argument. ?I?ll get your bags.? I went to lift one and promptly dropped it back down, what was she packing, bricks? I relifted it. Could you grab that box in the front seat for me? I want you to look at it.? I ask Katie politely. Tom walked in the house too busy with his cell phone to help us; I?d deal with him later.

?Oh? Nice box?? She said unimpressed, turning it in her hand.

?Whats INSIDE the box.? If you didn?t point out every detail to her, she would purposely ignore every implied meaning. You learn quickly to, never, under any circumstance say ?could you hold this for a second?? to her. Unless you like broken dishes. She laughed and opened the cardboard lid.

?Oh wow, where did you get this?? Her sarcasm got pushed to the side, she was really the only person that was on the same page with me when it came to my spiritual davalings. She actually knew quite a deal more then me.

?Some shop lady uptown, I think she said her name was Cindy. Do you get anything from it?? I say to her placing her things in the guest room. Tom turned on the TV, the voice of Anderson Cooper filled the living room and kitchen.

?Aww, Cindy is so sweet; I haven?t seen her in a while. But yeah, this thing is weird; I don?t know what to make of it. Are you going to meditate with it?? She asked handing it back to me.

?Yeah, but she said not to. I don?t know why.? I said puzzled by the thing, placing it on the kitchen counter.

?Well, she used to be a medium, maybe she picked something up.? She walked into the living room to bother Tom, he grunted as she jumped on the sofa next to him.

?No wonder she knew me and Tom were a couple!? I was wondering if she was sensing stuff about us.

?Oh, you don?t need to be a medium to know you two are a couple.? She patted Tom on the head. He flashed a huge smile at me. I knew we acted a little too buddy-buddy, but I didn?t think it was THAT bad. Katie stood back up.

?Well, I?m going to take a shower if you don?t mind, then I think I?m going to bed, I woke up super early today.? She helped herself to the linen closet.

?Alright, I?m gonna go meditate with this thing before I go to bed too. So Tom, that means no walking in and disturbing me. By the way, thanks for helping me with Katie?s overweight luggage.? I wagged my finger at him.

?Got ya mister ghost hunter. And that exersize is good you!? I care deeply for Tom, but as hard as I try, he just won?t accept my spiritual dealings. He follows a ?seeing is believing? philosophy and I have yet to show him something.

?And don?t go to bed yet, I?m not done with you yet.? I knew exactly what he meant. Sex. I have no intention of doing it with Katie around, despite my hormones as of late. If she found out, she would go anime fangirl on us.

?No promises with Katie here.? I turn up the stairs to our bedroom. This place already felt like home to me, even though I moved in with Tom only two weeks ago. But who wouldn?t feel at home here. This place was huge. Tom?s uncle left him the house in his will when he passed away a year ago. The only downside is that it is pretty far out of Bozeman, and apparently snows in a lot more here then in town. At least that won?t be a big deal for several months. I put the crystal on the floor in front of me and gather up some things to prepare to meditate.

The scent of sage filled the room as lingering smoke wisps filled the air. Three large candles burn at various places in the room. *diiiiiiiiiiing* the symbol chimes resonated quickly and tapered off, the energy in the room must be a bit unstable. I placed a few meteor rocks at corners to form a small grid of protection. Might as well keep this a light meditation, despite what people might think at first glance. Loreena McKennitt playing softly in the background, as I drift off. Almost instantly, I'm filled with very vivid color patterns. Beams of all colors shot around from a central origin then began to corkscrew the further out they went. Each beam span wildly at the end shooting out flashes of light. It?s almost as if I was on an acid trip it?s so vivid. I try to manipulate it with my mind?s eye, it resist and pulses further, making a vibrating noise. I feel my spine tense up and arc back. The sensation of something turning and forcing its way up from my spine overtook me. God, it?s so powerful, I feel the urge to call out, but I resist not wanting to break concentration. My entire being vibrates with a tense energy, wanting to force its way outward, the intensity rising with each passing moment. The spiral beams in my head quickens, then as sudden as they appears, it all collapses into a singularity point. A shockwave passes through me, and I fall backward with a heavy weight. It all stops, the sounds, and visuals are gone. I hear a low pulsing begin as my visual field glows methodically between blues and reds. The pulsing turns to a humming, and grows. What on earth is this, this is almost too real. The sound of the door opening makes me realize this could be more real then I thought.

?Radan, what on earth are you doing up he? Holy? fucking? shit.? He backed into the door shutting it behind him. I sensed pure awe coming from his voice. Fear, excitement, shock, and happiness all pass over me at once at the thought of what he reacted to, did I conjure something to prove to him that is real? I open my eyes?

What a sight! Visuals I had in my head were alive! I wasn?t imagining the sounds! They were real! The low humming filled the room as tendrils slowly rotated about the crystals center and corkscrewed from the center. Did I unlock something in this? Maybe Tom will believe me now.

?What the fuck did you do! What is that thing!? He trembled not knowing what to do. I didn?t sense any fear in the crystal, I tried to calm him.

?It?s ok Tom, I don?t know how I did it, but does this prove to you this stuff is real?? I say to him calmly as I stand up to go comfort him. The tendrils move around me as I stand up. The vibration tone lowered, I felt nervous.

?Yeah, it does. Turn it off, your freaking me out!? He said staring at the crystal. In that moment, a single green tendril broke ranks and shot into Toms? forehead locking into place. Any positive feel I had vanished, my stomach turned sharply sour. He didn?t speak or move from his spot. His face slowly began to slump. The left corner of his lip slowly dropped down and his mouth fell agape. His copper eyes dimmed and black circles formed around them, his eyes dimmed further until only white remained. His complexion turned a pasty grey and gained a sheen as his large nose wrinkled inward, black spots, and fine lines formed on his face like a spider web, red highlights appeared as muscle tone in his face vanished, progressively leaving emaciated bone structure. His expression took on a sickly look as his teeth turned brown. His head slowly tilted. He was dying!

?Tom! Oh my god, Tom say something!? A caustic pain passed through my muscles, I sprinted from my location to grab him. Then, everything went still, and the images before me faded away?

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 02:01 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Our room was soon replaced by a series of tunnels of varying size. I descended down a main shaft at a slow rate. Everything appeared black and white, no color was visible. I reach out my hand trying to move. My skin still retained its tan complexion. I came to an abrupt stop, my feet hitting the ground. I looked around, there was nothing, just white everywhere. I turned behind me, nothing. My breathing became heavy. What is this place, what happened to Tom? I looked down, it appeared as if I was standing on nothing. There was no shadow.

?Radan!? Tom! He?s here? He?s alive? My heart jumped into my throat, I ran to him with all the speed I could gather.

?Tom! You?re alive! What happened to you!?? I gripped him tightly, arms closing around his neck, he chocked slightly.

?I? Was gonna? ask you the same thing? Let go!? I released him as he rubbed his neck, forgetting our slight height difference. ?I need to be breathe dude.? He laughed slightly.

?How are you still alive? You looked dead.? I asked, gazing at him with intensity and great concern. I felt my eyes shifting around. He smiled with confusion, dimples highlighting on his cheeks.

?What are you talking about? I thought I was going mad. Everything faded, and I fell in here.? He broke his gaze and looked around him.

?But you?? I cut off. The images I saw of Tom were burned in my memory, they kept flashing forward. I couldn?t tell him what I saw. I just can?t.

?There is nothing here? What did you DO!? He turned to me on a point and glared at me. I wish I knew what was going too.

?I can answer that? A sharp feminine voice spoke from behind. I spun around. A tall woman descended from a few feet on to the ground in front of us. She looked very Victorian. She wore a long black dress with very little detail except for small buttons down the middle; her hair was tied back in some sort of bun and fastened tightly to her head. She had very sharp features. Her eyes slanted upwards slightly and stared at us intently. Her nose went straight even. Her angular jaw line curved down to her pointed chin. Her thin lips smiled ever so slightly. Thin eyebrows arced low on her high forehead. She held her slender hands neatly together in front of her. I could feel a great power coming from her.

?You, my dear boy, opened a portal that has been closed for some time. I would like to thank you.? She spoke her words slowly, making her sound powerful. A superior air came from a naturally smug sounding voice.

?Oh? I didn?t know the crystal was a portal... I didn?t try to open it.? I felt frozen in place. My words felt stifled.

?And just who the hell are you, and what the hell are we doing here. I wanna leave.? Tom kept his cocky attitude intact, half yelling at this woman.

?There is no need to be rude mister Berneli.? She waved her hand upward clasping her thumb and middle finger together. Tom stood up straight and looked at her. I felt neverous. ?This place, is currently just a Void. There is simply nothing here. However, I sensed an energy lock onto a portal and learned it would open here. I followed it, and brought both of you with me.? A small grin never left her face. She moved closer to tom and me and stood in-between us. She made no noise with her movements. The smell of ozone emanated from her as she went by me. Why did she bring us here, something tells me she is hiding something from us. She turned to me. ?Why? Well to reward you of course.? I felt the words renter me. She motioned in Tom?s direction and he ran over by my side, blocking me from her. He spoke before I could ask her a question.

?I don?t know who you are, what you just did, or what you want with us, but you can?t touch us, you hear me!?? Tom shouted, I felt his skin heat with anger.

?Hmm, this boy never learns.? She motioned her hand again, and he fell silent. My fear was rapidly increasing, what was she doing to my Tom?

?Are you? a a demon?? I asked stuttering slightly, my voice dripping with fear.

?Smart boy, and don?t be scared, I won?t harm you? So long as you keep your other half still.? Her eyes widened slight for a second. She turned from us and backed away several feet, looking upward slightly. I gripped Tom?s shoulders. I whispered in his ears.

?Just? Be quiet? Please.? I thought my heart was about to leap out of my chest. I felt him loosen up, he turned and looked up at me, he looked angry and concerned.

?Now, I would like to reward the two of you.? She faced us as a low blue light came from around her and pulsed outward once at a great speed. I could see it run off into infinity.

?Why? We didn?t do a thing.? I spoke rapidly, wondering why she wanted to reward us. Tom tried to walk forward, but I held him in place. He looked up at me and furrowed his brow.

?What kind of reward?? He asked her with curiosity and skepticism.

?Anything you wish. I have, what you could call, the magic touch? she raised her hand to the side and moved her fingers slowly. An apple appeared above it for a few seconds, then slowly morphed into an orange, then slowly faded away. Tom?s eyes widened and he smiled, bringing his hand to his chin.

?Alright I have something.? I grabbed him again, but this time he shrugged me off. He walked closer to her.

?Tom, don?t? I spoke softly to him. My stomach did back flips; all my emotions were being balled up into one discernable feeling.

?Now now Radan, neither of you are going anywhere until I get a request.? She spoke to me and opened her hands invitingly, although I knew that wasn?t what she was signaling. She wasn?t going to let us leave? My fear increased further. The demon seemed to be feeding off my fear as she smiled more briefly. ?Tom?? she turned back to him, his bare feet made a small tap noise as he stepped across the floor as he wandered closer.

?Yeah. How ?bout you make me a little more hairy. I?m like the only one in my family who can?t grow a decent beard.? I was rather surprised by his request. The demon raised her hand slightly and turned it. A faint green light came from tom, and then pulsed away at light speed, just as it had for her a moment ago. Tom jumped slightly and I walked over to him slowly. Tom brought up his arm and looked at it. It appeared as if it were darkening slightly. I got closer and realized that small hairs were sprouting from his pores. He brought up his other arm and turned them rapidly. His breathing quickened, and a smiled formed. He felt his face as it darkened slightly, the outline of a 5 o?clock shadow appeared. ?Dude, holy shit, look!? It was incredible, in a matter of seconds, he doubled the amount of hair he had. He looked much more like a 23 year old Italian now. He patted his chest down. The demon laughed slightly, and turned to me.

?Your turn Radan.? She grinned at me. I didn?t know what to think, I was still in shock from Tom?s transformation everything was going too fast. He was too busy feeling himself up to concern himself with me. There was nothing I really wanted, or needed for that matter. I was happy the way I looked. I have good complexion. My face is decently attractive, albeit a bit rough from my heritage. It pleased Tom, so it?s enough for me. I didn?t want to be any taller and no way would I want to be shorter, I like being able to outstand Tom. I didn?t want to give her the satisfaction of a request, but what would she do if I didn?t? Although, Tom did say I should start working out, and build muscle, but that doesn?t fit my personality. I could just say that for Tom?s behalf, but I don?t really want it.

*Is that what you want? I know it is.* She spoke in my head her voice sounding dark, my head shot up at her, and I spoke rapidly.

?No it?s not, I didn?t say anything.? She laughed at me. Her hands rose up and slowly waved them down. I felt at ease. I guess I could just say I wanted muscle, it would get us out of here, and Tom would like it. I smiled and looked up.

?Ok, I?? I paused, what was I thinking. She?s messing with my mind! I felt it, something was slipping in; I genuinely want to be muscular now? Powerful? Strong? NO! I can?t let her in! My emotions collided as I crouched down into a ball. I? I need it? No! My mind contorted.

?Radan? Are you ok?? Tom called over to me. I was loosing grip, I felt my body spasm in pain, my skin tightened.

*Give in Radan, or do you want this to be your fate* She spoke in my head again, only this time with great power and dark force, I trembled. Images of Tom in his death state before we came here flashed forward. Oh my god, the pain! I felt as if acid were being pored on me. What was going on! I need it!? I can?t? I? I?

?Ok Ok! I wish I was more muscular!? I felt the words leave my mouth. I felt pale when I realized what I just said. ?Nooooo!!!? My deep voice reverberated in my chest.

?That?s more like it.? She said sweetly and deviously. Everything began to glow red around me, when I realized the color pulse forming around me. As soon as it came, I was gone.

?But? I?? Before I could finish my sentence, I was overcome with strong pleasure. I felt like I was on mushrooms again. A pressure built from within like before, only this time, it was in a good way. I felt it release and push its way out without restriction. I gave in to the feeling. My eyes rolled back slighty. With it, my muscles burst forth all at once. My calves tightened and defined, enhancing the runner feel I naturally have. My quads inflated larger, each individual section popping forward. I felt more of the ground as my feet pressed down with more force, covering more area. My flannel pajama pants felt smaller on my increased area. My butt tightened up raising my pants up, I felt them lift off the tops of my feet ever so slightly. I felt my abs tighten, my torso bent over slightly with its increased size and tightness. My chest inflated with each breath, each pec sphered out slightly, pushing my large loose shirt off my abs just enough to loose contact. My upper arms increased in girth, I felt them push in all directions forcing there resting position outward more. They filled the worn sleeves of my shirt. I turned my left arm sideways; extra momentum from the increased mass jiggled them as it rotated. I tightened it and saw a decent horseshoe tricep form. My heart jumped I could not believe this was happen, I felt a small moan leave my mouth. My visual field lighned and dimmed, it took all my energy to focus. My lats pressed outward adding to my new acquired arm position. I stared down at my forearms and hands. Increasing in size ever so slightly every passing moment building on each last pulse. Each fiber cluster pushed outward on my skin adding more definition. My large hands appeared to grow larger. The muscles in them creating a new kind of padding in them. I squeezed them into a fist, feeling the increased size and force of them. They squished and tightened with strength, feeling fuller. My head slowly moved upright as my neck, shoulder, and trap muscles fought for room. I wrapped my hands around my neck as I felt it widen, my throat as well increased in thickness. I felt my bouldering shoulders lift my shirt as they pushed out and up. My jaw tightened as the muscles in my face grew. The ecstasy left my system as my growth slowed. What on earth just happened to me? I felt so out of place, everything felt thicker, more restricted.

?Holy shit? You look awesome!? Tom stood a distance away, gazing at me. His pants bulged out obscenely. He must have liked what he saw. I felt blank for a brief moment.

?Hmm, well well well?I?m proud? she said, resting her chin on her right hand. ?This is far from over, there is much more in store for you two. In a week, we will finalize this. Ta-ta for now.? Two white papers appeared before her hands with various kinds of writing and symbols on them. They faded out before I could ask what they were. She rose into the air slightly and faded out herself. Soon after she faded, the void began to reform as our room. I froze in place. I could see Tom stand in shock moving in our room slightly. Once everything cleared, I could move again. The blue crystal on the floor glowed slight, dimmed, and went out.

?Holy shit dude, you looked scary as shit for a second back there. But now, your almost as big as I am, that?s freaking sweet!? He said to me. His eyes glittered under thicker eyebrows. I must say, his beard outline was pretty hot. My emotions started to drift back in me.

?Dude, is this real? I didn?t even want this?? I said to myself reaching up feeling my pecs. This all happened so fast. I believe in magic and spiritual energy, but I had no idea that stuff this? corporeal, could happen. I couldn?t shake the fear that had over taken me. This woman, or demon, or whatever she is, was not using white magic by any sense. She started to control my mind! This was all too much to process! My skin crawled; I just had to take it one thing at a time.

I looked over at Tom; he was in the bathroom pulling his clothes off. He grunted as he yanked off his grey t-shirt. I still was a bit confused as why Tom asked to be more hairy, it?s just a little weird. He was pretty hairless to begin with, and that is actually one thing that turned me on about him. Still, was he self conscience about? I leaned over to see him in the mirror. A long treasure trail stretched upward to his chest spreading outward over his pecs, swirling around his nipples. His arms took on a more masculine appearance, hair twisted down to his hands, increasing in density, then dissipating. I felt my cock harden. Maybe this wish of his was a good thing. He noticed me staring at me and walked over to me. I spoke before he could.

?Tom, this isn?t normal, we need to figure out how to get out of this? I held up my hands in protest. I was suddenly fearful of him. I slowly stepped backwards from. The carpet felt thicker under my feet. I looked down; maybe my feet just have more ?padding? now.

?Dude don?t look so worried.? He smiled and laughed. Don?t look so worried? Don?t look so worried!? Did this idiot have any comprehension of what just happened? We were just subjected to a dark entities will! And all he can think about is the good out of it? What if she is going to take our soul from us? I felt my body tremble, I crouched down and fought back the tears as hard as I could, everything went caustic. ?Radan, get a grip? He placed a hand on my shoulder, I snapped.

?Don?t fucking touch me!? I shouted at him with an unknown force. How could he tell me to get a fucking grip! I swung out at him with a meaty arm and knocked him off his feet. I stood to my full height, glaring down at him, panting heavily. He looked up at me unsure what to do. What has gotten into me, I?m not like this at all. I began bawling.

?Radan? What? Come here.? He stood up and tenderly wrapped his arms around me. I felt a pleasant warmth pass between the two of us. My face brushed against his new found stubble as I leaned on his shoulder. My muscles twitched and bulged as each emotional wave went through me. Each thought brought my cry spell up and down. I was just so fearful and angry. I never wanted to be this muscular. The idea only briefly crossed my mind, and now I was trapped under this spell. What made me hit Tom? I would never do that, ever. What if he hated me? Something new was in my mind, and it scared me. Tom?s hand massaged between my spine tenderly, I felt myself calm down slowly. I looked down in his face, I tried to speak, but he placed a finger on my lips.

?Listen to me. I know what just happened was weird and scary as shit. But come on man, don?t act like this, your more level headed then this. We will get through it, your smarter then anyone I know, together will get it. Just calm down?? We sat on our bed. I leaned on him, still teary eyed. He just rubbed my head. I felt awkward leaning on him. My increased mass would need some adjusting.

Maybe Tom was right though. I was trying to process everything at once. This demon didn?t seem super strong compared to what I have read. And why would she give us such a gift for doing nothing if it was totally evil? I looked down at the floor, my legs spread out looking like powerful cannons. Tom rubbed my left thigh slowly. I suddenly remembered Katie. I completely forgot she was here. She knew much more about this stuff and could help us! My mood lifted. I sat up.

?Are you feeling better?? Tom spoke to me tenderly. I held my breath for a second so I could speak coherently. I wiped my eyes.

?I?m? sorry. I wasn?t thinking straight. I just need to process all this, one step at a time, or we will never understand it. I don?t know why I hit you like that, and I am so sorry?? I paused for a moment, Tom just smiled at me. The tears stopped, he wasn?t mad after all. ?It all just happened so fast. Too fast. I couldn?t even think what I wanted, and I wasn?t thinking now. It was out of my hands.? Tom just didn?t understand that I feel so stressed when things fall out of my control. This was, and is going to be the biggest test of that for me, and I will not fail it.

?Of course it was out of your hands. It?s not every day people are sucked inside of a rock. We came out unscathed, we came out better.? He stood in front of me and held out a hand. My face still felt warm from sobbing. The fear rolled off me and I felt calm once again. ?Now, will you please come look at yourself, its incredible.? I grabbed his hand. I felt different, maybe a little smaller. I stood up slowly, the bed creaked.

He directed me to the bathroom in front of the large mirror. He stood behind me and pulled my shirt off for me, which didn?t come off so easy as it stuck to my now larger muscles. When the black fabric moved over my eyes, I made an audible gasp at the creature before me.

Could this me me? I looked so? Different. Muscles bulged from every possible location. I wasn?t gigantic by any sense of the word, but I wasn?t small in any sense. My arms sat to my side, pushed out slightly from there mass. I reached up and rubbed my left bicep, flexing it. Chills ran down my spine as it burst to life, filling my hand with rock hard power. The bicep peak felt impossibly hard. I slid my hand down my forearm, taking in every lump, bump, and valley. My pecs stood out making it just a little bit harder to look down. I tensed them slightly, my entire body jumped from the momentum of them flexing into place. I rubbed my abs slowly taking in every ridge. I felt so different; I was not expecting muscle to feel like this at all. I stepped forward slowly, my thighs rubbing together. My face looked different too. I was still me, it just looked stronger. My iron straight eyebrows looked thicker; I cringed as I noticed I forgot to tweeze my unibrow recently. My brow ridge seemed to stick out just a little further. My cheekbones seemed accented by a lower, sharper jaw line. My dimpled chin seemed stronger and thicker. I reached up to touch it. It felt like more meat was added to it. I drifted up to my nose, which looked rounder and thicker, more like Toms. My eyes looked wider, the dark green color of them stared back at me with intensity and power, I had to look away. My lips seemed thicker too. I grabbed it and lowered it down, looking at my now whiter teeth. I let it go, making a soft smack noise. Tom laughed slightly. I smiled. I did look better. Maybe this wasn?t so bad after all. I turned my hands over and looked at them, balling them into a fist, the sides pushed out. I felt like I couldn?t close them all the way. Come to think of it, everything did feel restricted. Tom came up behind me and pressed his equally hard body against mine, rubbing my abs.

?God? Your suck a hunk now.? I felt his member press up against mine, quickly hardening. I hardened up quickly as quickly as he did. My hormones rushed to life. I wanted to take him, right here, right now. However, my conscience flickered on. Not tonight, I need to sleep on this before I can put this new body to use. I shuddered.

?Not tonight, I need to think on this first. Let?s just go to bed, and talk to Katie in the morning.? He half frowned at me, but we felt mutual. Having sex now could end very badly in my rattled state. Not to mention Tom could be suppressing stress as well, seeing, as he was quite good at it. I placed my hand on his chest. I came in contact with soft hairs. I forgot about his change as well. I grabbed and rubbed them tenderly. I kissed his forehead as we both prepared for bed.

?You know, Katie is going to have quite the reaction to the two of us in the morning?. I jumped at the thought. Lord knows how she will react. She could run out of the house screaming for all we know. I pushed it out of my mind for the moment.

?Good night.? I say to my lover. He smiled as I clicked out the light. I felt better; maybe this wasn?t all that bad. After all. I slowly drifted off to sleep. However, Right before I was knocked out, a small phrase ran through my head; ?There is much more in store for you two??

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 06:53 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
As your "coach" I can tell you this chapter (If you post one and two together it still feels like on big chapter) is very good - it actually shows your taste for the storytelling. I got a bit surprised that after such tremendous supernatural experience Tom and Radan could actually sleep, I know I would be scared to death...although with a muscle body and manly hair as gifts, even if forced, I guess sex would be the only natural way...I like your choices because they are not obvious, so let's see where you take us.

Congratulations
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 11:07 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Good advice. And a good story. Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #5   Add to Rex20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2008, 11:15 AM
devolving beast...

Rex20 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rex20
awesome...

great story so far...pretty hot. Can't wait to see what further changes the guys undergo.....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options