The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
New Story - Untitled

Hey guys,

With the recent bump of one of my stories, I got a bit inspired to re-read some of my past works to hopefully continue some of them as I've only written one or two chapters of each. During my search, I ran across a story from a year or so back that I had written at the request of someone I know outside the forum, so I decided to post it. Unfortunately the formatting was lost in the post so no indentations on paragraphs like there should be. If anyone can explain how that is done, I'd be really grateful.

I do have to inform you first and foremost though that this is a rated R story. It was my first foray into the realm of true violence in the muscle genre so I'm putting the disclaimer up for those who do not wish to read that. There is violence, blood and yes, even a death so please venture no further if that is not the style you prefer.

This story was written on a whim and in about two hours and is the only one of its kind I have done and may ever do. On the whole I don't like "snuff" stories, but for some reason this one came into being.

Again: **********DISCLAIMER********* DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF VIOLENT/SNUFF TYPE STORIES.

Otherwise, for those that do, please let me know what you think.

Untitled

Nothing in life ever turns out the way we plan. Sometimes things turn out better then you thought, most of the time though, they turn out worse. This situation turned out both better and worse then I had planned. Let me explain:

My name is John and I work for Genotech Labs. My main focus is gene mapping and finding out what genes correspond with genetic problems and how to fix them. My secondary focus is nano technology, which would allow us to change the genetic anomalies so that people live longer, healthier lives. I'm also gay and completely infatuated with muscle. The bigger and stronger the guy, the more turned on I get. This is the cause of this whole situation and how I found myself living simultaneously in heaven and in hell.

I've got a decent body: 6'2" close to 220 pounds of evenly distributed muscle and fat. I work out when I can which is usually about once a week. I enjoy my work but it's not easy on the hours so I don't have a lot of time to myself, let alone to find someone to spend time with other then my workout partner. He's actually the secondary cause of all this trouble.

After months of research, weeks of testing and more paperwork then I ever care to think about, we had perfected the first batch of nanobots that were programmed to successfully reprogram the DNA of a human being. Granted these were only samples of human DNA as live human trials were still months away. Still it was very exciting news... for me at least.

"Seriously man, I'm really happy for you, but to be honest, all this stuff is WAY over my head" that was reply that Greg gave me.

"Don't you realize what this means? It means we're one step closer to curing a whole host of diseases! Cancer could be eradicated within a few years! Deformities could be repaired in a few days."

"I get it. I get it! I'm not saying the work you're doing isn't great but you can't expect me to get as pumped up about it as you, especially not when I've got a different sort of pump on my mind. Now are we going to work out or just stand around and chat?"

"Fine fine. I'm going! What's next?" He had a point. If I planned on getting any kind of workout in today I needed to switch my focus.

"Finally! Let's head over to the fly machine." I grabbed my towel and followed after Greg to the fly machine. Just as he sat down and set the machine I felt a hand on my shoulder that roughly pushed me out of the way.

"Hey what the..." I started before I realized who it was: Scott. Scott was that atypical alpha dog muscle head that you didn't dare mess with. He was also the guy I secretly lusted for due to his awe-inspiring physique. 6'2" and 240 lbs of rock hard muscle that looked like it was carved from flesh colored marble. He was huge, hard, handsome and 100% straight. He terrified me and turned me on like no one I had ever met in person. Once he had me out of the way, he continued on to Greg and grabbed him by the shirt and yanked him off the machine.

"I'm using this machine faggot. Go find something else to work out with. Pillows might be good for you. Don't want to strain yourself." He laughed at his own joke.

"Fuck you Scott. We were on this machine first." Oh shit. Greg was in trouble now.

"What did you say faggot?" Scott rose from the machine and menacingly flexed various muscles while glaring down at Greg. The intimidation tactic worked like a charm as Greg looked like he had completely forgotten how to form words. "Thought so. I'm the king of this gym faggot. Big studs like me get priority of all the equipment and the runts like you get them after we're done. I rule this gym faggot and you would do well to know your place if you want to keep coming here." By now I had gotten back on my feet and moved behind Greg.

"Greg let's just go. Let him have the machine, it's not a big deal."

"You should listen to your friend. He knows his place in the gym hierarchy and you should follow his example. Now, scram so I can work out. Unless you shrimp faggots want to watch so you have something to jerk your puny cocks to later." Again he laughed, but then turned threatening again which we took as our cue to leave.

"Pompous, arrogant jerk! I wish I could put him in his place. Just once I'd like to show him what it's like to be pushed around."

"Let it go Greg. It's just how things are. Not like you could suddenly grow bigger then him overnight."

"Yeah I guess you're right. Too bad those nano things of yours couldn't do it huh?" Greg laughed but I suddenly had an idea. The nanobots COULD do just that! With the proper programming and enough raw materials, they could make working out a thing of the past.

"Yeah." I said absent-mindedly "Yeah that would be something."

I spent the next week secretly working on a program for the nanobots that would increase skeletal muscle mass in a human male to a degree that would give Greg (and myself should it work) the physique of a super heavyweight bodybuilder. Hopefully this would cause us to grow just slightly bigger then Scott so that we could put him in his place. I had to make sure no one found out what I was doing and that everything was programmed right or it would enlarge other muscles, like his heart and could lead to death.

Finally I had it. All the simulations checked out and once I had a sample of Greg's DNA to calibrate the machine, I'd be set. In two days time, Greg would grow into a massive bodybuilder and shortly there after, so would I.

I decided the best delivery system would be in a protein shake as it would provide a sufficient amount of raw material for the nanobots to use as well as not require any elaborate measures to get Greg to drink it. Now the only trick left was to obtain a sample of the nanobots without security catching me. I decided that I'd have to fake an accident and that the sample was contaminated and needed to be disposed of. It worked better then I had hoped because the lead scientist decided to scrap the whole batch of nanobots just to be safe rather then the small sample I had. This would allow the changes to happen much faster as well as be easier for the body to tolerate.

Once the sample was out of the lab it was much easier for me to sneak them out of the building and into my car. I could do the reprogramming at home with my own equipment. I clocked out early feigning illness and got home as fast as possible. I couldn't contain my excitement at the possibility of obtaining my dream body with almost no work! And the thought of Scott's face when we walked in bigger then him and started pushing him around was just icing on the cake!

The programming of the nanobots took longer then I thought without the lab equipment but I finished sometime around 3 AM. I was exhausted by now and had to get some sleep. In the morning I would give Greg his batch on nanobots and within 24 hours he'd be the hottest stud around. I had also added a few extra subroutines so that the nanobots would adjust some of his brain functions too. Making him a bit more dominant to help put Scott in his place as well as making him a bit more predisposed to the idea of male/male sex (Hey, I was giving him a HUGE gift, might as well get something out of it myself right?) Along with a few personal touches just to make things interesting.

"It's about time! Where have you been man? I've been waiting for over an hour!" Greg was a bit perturbed with me but my alarm didn't go off and by the time I woke up it was a mad dash to get here.

"Sorry man. My alarm didn't go off and my cell died so I couldn't call you. I got here as soon as I could."

"Whatever. You're just lucky I didn't leave. I may not have a rocket scientist job, but I've got stuff to do ya know!" He said in a mock anger.

"Right. Can't be late for your appointment with the couch can you?" I replied. His fake resolve broke and he started to laugh.

"Ass. Fine so I don't have anything planned, doesn't mean I wanted to wait around here all day for you."

"Sorry. I'm here now so why don't we go get changed and get to work huh?" I turned and went into the gym, showing the receptionist my membership card then continued on to the locker room. It took only a few minutes for me to get changed and Greg was right behind me. "Hey, just remembered. I found a new protein drink mix that is suppose to pack on the pounds. I have a bottle for you here somewhere. Ah! Here it is." I said holding up the bottle for Greg. Still looking in my bag for something I didn't see Scott walk up behind Greg and snatch the bottle from my hand.

"Well well well. What have we here? The skinny faggots are trying to put on some mass huh? Well you need all the help you can get pipsqueak."

"Give it back Scott. That's for Greg." I started to panic at this moment because I honestly didn't know what would happen if Scott ingested the nanobots instead of Greg as they were keyed to Greg's DNA. Not to mention that there were enough raw materials in that bottle to add almost 200 pounds of muscle to Greg's body. If it did the same for Scott, he?ll be well over 400 pounds!

"Oh is it? Well what are you going to do about it twerp? I'd like to see you try and get this back from me. Try and fight all this muscle." At these words he flexed his left arm into a fantastic single bi shot that practically had me drooling. I didn't even see what happened next as it went by so fast. My guess is that Greg tried to take the bottle back from Scott but wasn't able to do as much as he thought. Next I knew, Greg was on the ground pinned under Scott's leg and practically gasping for air. "You've got guts faggot, I'll give you that, but there's no way you could stand a chance against me." Scott then went into a breathtaking most muscular pose and stomped down on Greg's chest even harder nearly knocking the wind out of him. "Now I want you to beg for me to let you go. Beg me like the wussy faggot you are to let me let you go. Admit that I am the muscle god of this gym and that you are a lowly cocksucker that should be lucky to lift here." I looked down at Greg's face that was now bleeding from his lip but mangled up in a look of utter defiance. Greg would rather have his ribs broken then admit something like that. And from the look of Scott's titanic thigh, that would inevitably be the result.

"Scott, please stop. He didn't mean it. That was made especially for him since it's a new type of drink. Please just let him go."

"Not until he admits that I'm the king of this gym. Faggots like you need to be put in your place." Scott maintained eye contact with Greg when he said this. He was going to prove that he was the superior man even if it meant breaking Greg's ribcage in the process.

"We know you're the king Scott. You're the biggest guy here and the strongest by far. You rule this gym and we're lucky to have the opportunity to work out here as well." I said hoping that as long as he heard this he would let Greg go.

"You bet your ass you are. Fine. I'll let him go." And with that Scott took his leg off of Greg and turned to me. "Best to teach your friend not to mess with me or next time I might not be so forgiving. I gulped.
"We won't bother you again. I promise."

"Good. You are a smart faggot aren't you? It's good that you know your place: under me. I'm late for my workout now thanks to you two. You better hope that I can still concentrate on my workout or you'll both be in a world of hurt." Scott turned away and headed for the door.

"Um, Scott? Can I get that bottle back from you?" He stopped. God I hoped that I hadn't gone too far.

"What? After all that just happened you have the nerve to ask me that? I think giving me your protein drink, as a gift for not breaking your friend?s ribs would be the least you could do. Nope. I'm keeping this. Hopefully it will make me even bigger so that you will think twice about messing with me." And faster then I could react he drank half the bottle down in one gulp. What started as idle concern now turned into full out panic. I could not predict what would happen to Scott but regardless of the outcome, I knew I was in serious trouble.

"Greg. Greg are you okay?" I knelt down next to him to see if he was in fact still breathing.

"Fine. Why did you do that? Why did you give in to him?" Greg looked at me with mild anger in his eyes.

"Because if I didn't he would have broken your ribs that's why. Besides, we've got much bigger problems then that at the moment?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain later. Right now we need to get you to a hospital to make sure nothing is broken. Come on." I got Greg up to his feet and out to my car.

It wasn't anything too serious. His ribs were bruised and his lip swollen. Other then that and a few bumps and bruises he was in good shape, physically at least. Mentally was a whole different story. I finally convinced Greg that he should just go home and rest rather then try and do anything about Scott right now. He needed to calm down a bit and rest so he could heal. I drove him back to the gym and made sure he was in his car and driving home before I turned and went back into the gym.

Several hours had passed by now and I assumed that Scott would have been long gone. However I had to find out if he was alright or not since I still couldn't tell what the nanobots would do to him. He could have dropped dead once he got home and no one would know.

Upon entering the gym I noticed that no one was behind the desk. I waited for a minute or so when the phone rang. When no one came to pick it up I assumed they were in back or something so I made my way into the gym itself to take a look around. It was abnormally quiet except for the lone sounds of metal clanging together. I scanned the gym and didn't see anyone there which wasn't really unusual per say, but still out of the ordinary. When I didn?t see anyone in the gym I made my way for the locker room to get Greg and my gym bags that we left when I took him to the hospital. Just as I was about to open the door, it burst open and three very scared looking guys rushed past me.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked the last before he was out the door.

"It's Scott. He's... he's..." the color had drained from his face as he kept going out of the gym. I heard three sets of tires squeal signaling that they had all left the parking lot. I was frozen in place for a minute. I killed him. I had killed Scott. And what's worse is he was killed with experimental technology that I had stolen from work. I was going to jail. There was no disputing that. Just then I heard a loud grunt and the sound of plates clanging together from the opposite side of the gym. Maybe it wasn't too late. If he got to the hospital in time maybe he would still be okay. I slowly made my way across the gym and peered around the corner.

Nothing could have prepared me for the sight I saw. The only person besides me in the gym was Scott, but not the Scott I remember. The nanobots hadn't killed him; they did just what they were programmed to do. They made him HUGE! Not just huge, but impossibly strong too. Scott was curling the entire rack of dumbbells while starring intently into the floor-to-ceiling mirrors on that wall of the gym. I must have gasped too loudly because suddenly he stopped and starred at me through the mirror. He dropped the weights with a deafening "CLANG" and turned to face me. I couldn't move.

There he stood, the culmination of every erotic fantasy I had ever had. He was still the same height, but he was positively swollen with rock hard muscle. Practically twice his previous size, Scott was now close to 450 pounds of the most ripped sculpted muscle the world has ever known. His tank top was completely destroyed and lay in tatters by his feet. His shorts looked like they wanted to do the same but somehow stayed clung to his gargantuan form. I scanned his body then back to his face where I saw him glaring back at me with what looked to be unbridled rage. I felt all the blood drain from my face and my legs turn to jelly as I realized that this mountain of a man could have easily put me in the hospital before, now could have effortlessly ripped me limb from limb... literally!

"Well well well. If it isn't the smart little faggot. Come to see what your magic potion did to me?"

"I...I...I w..was just m..making sure y..y..you were alright."

"Alright? ALRIGHT!?" Scott bellowed making me cover my ears from the sound. "I'm fucking FANTASTIC! LOOK AT ME!" And just like a pro bodybuilder taking the stage, Scott let loose a slew of poses that would have had me shooting ropes of cum had I not been so thoroughly terrified. When he was done he looked back at my cock then my face before saying: "What's the matter faggot? I would have thought the sight of all this massive muscle would have you rock hard and stroking that puny dick of yours in a second. That is what you wanted after all isn't it? A huge fucking muscle stud that you could worship and have fuck you?" I couldn't speak. I was too afraid of what might happen if I answered wrong. "I don't know what you did, or how you did it, but I owe you big time man." And with that he smiled at me. Not the usual sneer he usually had to me, but a genuine smile.

"Uh... y...you're welcome I guess." Somehow these words had snapped me out of my trance. "Listen Scott; I need to do some tests on you. That drink you had was made for Greg. I don't know what effects it will have on you."

"I think it's safe to say we know what effects it had on me dude." He flexed both arms into a phenomenal double bi shot that now got my cock stirring. "And what do you mean it was for Greg? You two faggots a thing or something?"

"What? N..no. It's just that the protein drink had nanobot mixed in as well that were keyed to Greg's DNA, not yours. Yes the idea was to make him bigger but I don't know how adversely the nanobots are affecting you. For all I know, you could be dying!"

"What the fuck are you talking about? I feel GREAT! I'm bigger then I ever thought I could get and I feel stronger then fuckin? Superman!"

"Still, you're life could still be in danger, I need to run some tests." I took a step forward and immediately regretted it.

"Fuck no! For all I know you'll try and change me back. No way in hell I'm giving up all this muscle. Besides, you like seeing me this big. No matter what your mouth says, your cock says to leave me this way." He was right. I was painfully hard now and on the verge of the biggest orgasm of my life. "Not sure what else was in that little cocktail of yours, but I'm fucking horny and for some reason don't mind you starring at me. In fact, it's turning me on even more. You like what you see and I like showing it off. Normally I'd pummel you for doing so, but since you helped me get this huge, I'll let you have your wildest fantasy and let you worship me. Let you feel my massive body as I work out and pump up even bigger. Maybe even let you suck me off once we're done."

"What? I... um... you need to... safety..." I couldn't form the words now. My brain was torn between making sure he was alright and wanting to go hog wild on this mega stud. I wanted so desperately to worship every single muscle. To kiss and lick and feel each mound as he flexed and pumped them up even huger. I never thought he would be okay with something like this given his normal attitude. "Wait. I thought you were straight? I thought you hated 'faggots' like me?" He laughed at this.

"That's mostly just a show. Can't have everyone know that I love it when a smaller guy gets off on my body. That my being so fucking huge makes him crazy with lust. How sometimes all I have to do is flex." Which he did flex his monumental arm again "and can make a guy explode in his pants. Besides, a lot of fags like to be dominated and treated like shit. It?s a weird thing with you that works with alpha studs like me. That way we don't have to worry about you blabbing to everyone that we like it and you get what you want." I collapsed to the ground when he said this. I could no longer fight all the thoughts racing through my head and maintain an upright position. Scott. The big alpha male, straight as an arrow muscle stud secretly liked to be worshipped by other guys. It was all I could do not to pass out right then and there.

"Hey. You gonna be okay little faggot?" Scott asked when I didn't say anything.

"Would you PLEASE STOP calling me that?" I bellowed. I have no idea what came over me just then for I could have easily just signed my own death warrant.

"What? Little?" Scott replied.

"No you dumbass. Faggot. Not everyone who's gay likes that term. Not to mention your ideology of all gay men being some kind of simpering dogs is way off the mark too. We're not some kind of subspecies that you can treat like shit. Sure some get off on it and that's their prerogative, but I don't. I'm not some pushover slave that you can order around and humiliate at your leisure." When I finished, panic swept over me like a tidal wave. Oh I'm dead... I am SO dead. Scott stood there for a minute. Still breathing heavy from his workout but looking at me in a whole new way. I could tell that part of him wanted to beat the shit out of me for what I just said and the other part could almost be seen as a sort of respect forming for me.

"Alright. You've got a point. Fine. I won't call you faggot anymore. You've got some guts that's for sure. No one would have talked to me like that before I doubled in size but you did it now when I could squash you like a bug between my fingers. You're alright man. I owe you a lot."

My entire world was being thrown into utter chaos. Up was down, left was right, green meant stop and red meant go. Nothing made any sense anymore.

"You know... you're pretty hot. Not as hot as me, but you're definitely fuck worthy." I passed out.

I awoke to the sound of clanging metal. It was close by and the more I focused on it, the clearer things became. When the reality of what happened hit me, I shot up and looked around. I was still at the gym but it was noticeably dark outside which meant a few hours had passed from when I passed out.

"Scott? Scott are you here?" I called out as I tried to stand. There was a definite clang of weights being dropped from around the corner. Shaking my head I walked around to find Scott. The sight that met my gaze again shocked me.

He looked even bigger then before. Freakishly huge, pumped to the point of immobility but now he was completely naked. I nearly hit the floor again when I saw him but managed to stay up by leaning against the wall.

"Surprise! Fuck man I'm even bigger now! That stuff you gave me works GREAT! I'm fucking super strong too. Takes almost all the weights in the gym for me to even feel resistance. It's such a fucking turn on for me too. I love to show off my strength. See how superior I am to other guys. This big horse cock is steel hard now and looking for some action." He gripped the shaft of his impressive tool the best he could. His freakishly pumped biceps and pecs hindered the action slightly, but he still managed to do it. The result was his chest getting pushed out even further and looking even hotter then before. "Come on man. I'll show you just how super strong you made me." It took a moment, but eventually I did walk forward to him. God he looked fantastic! Well over 450 pounds now, closer to 500 from the looks of him and not an ounce of fat to be found. The nanobots were using every available source of energy to convert to pure muscle mass. Speaking of which...

"Scott, how are you feeling? Are you hungry at all? The nanobots need fuel and raw material to build your muscles, have you eaten anything since the transformation started?"

"Fuck yeah. I've practically cleaned out the gym. All the supplements and protein bars they had. Been starving. Guess that explains why. But Christ I feel fantastic! I mean look at me! I'm a fucking BEAST!" And again he went into a slew of poses that made me hard in an instant. I so desperately wanted to feel the massive bulges on his body but was still terrified to try. "Come on man, don't be shy. I want you to feel this muscle. Feel what a real man feels like." Without a seconds more hesitation I raised my hand to feel the mountainous bicep of his right arm. I gasped again when I made contact with that rock hard mounds of male muscle power. I could have never even imagined what this would feel like. None of my fantasies even came close to the hardness and heat that was this muscle god's arm. Without warning Scott had raised his other hand to the back of my head and pushed me down onto the flexed mountain of his bicep.

"Yeah man. Lick that peak. Worship all that fucking muscle. Fuck I'm such a stud. Fuckin? muscle god stud of your dreams." He was right. He was every fantasy I ever had made real. Impossibly huge, strong as 20 men and wanting me to worship his massiveness. I started to kiss and lick as much of that muscle as I could get to. Scott still had his hand on my head and it was starting to get painful. I tried to pull away to tell him to ease up, but his grip was just too strong. Finally I had to resort to hitting him with my hands to try and tell him he was pushing too hard. He must have gotten the message because he released my head so I could breathe. "Sorry man. Still trying to adjust to all this size and strength."

"It's okay. Guess I'm lucky you didn't pop my head like a grape then." I laughed slightly.

"True. I could have easily done that and more, little man. But then who would be around to worship my mighty muscles?"

"I'm sure you'd find someone. Not like anyone would refuse you now. Be it terror or lust, they'll want to worship you. For me though, it's lust. You're fucking amazing man. The biggest and strongest muscle stud on the planet. Arms that are bigger then my head, thighs larger then my chest and a chest bigger then a small child! You're a fucking muscle monster!"

"Hell yeah man. Keep going. Worship this muscle god. Show me how much you want this bod and how much you want me to fuck you."

"All in good time man. But first, didn't you say you wanted to show me just how strong you are? I thought you loved showing off for people?"

"You got it man. What do you want to see?"

"Whatever you've got. Surprise and dazzle me." I grinned as I said this and so did Scott. Without hesitation he went over to the fly machine that he threw Greg out of just hours earlier. This was a very bulky machine with a lot of weight on it. I had never seen anyone press the entire stack of plates though and I assumed this is what Scott was going to do. He stopped just in front of the machine with his back to me. He reached down to the weights and though I couldn't see, assumed he was moving the pin. The next thing I knew, he was grunting and the muscles in his back were bulging up huge and straining. Confused by what he was doing, I went around to the side of the machine to get a better look. Scott had gripped the bottom of the machine and looked like he was trying to lift the entire thing off the floor! My mouth fell open at the idea of this titan lifting up what was probably close to a thousand pounds of metal like most people would a bag of groceries. The muscles of his arms and back were absolutely monstrous now. Flexed as hard as they could go and looking ready to burst through the skin at any moment. I was tempted to tell Scott to stop before he hurt himself, but just then I heard the groaning of metal and cracking of concrete. Wide-eyed I looked down to the floor to see that the machine was actually bolted into the floor, not just sitting on it. Scott was ripping this machine right out of the solid concrete! I walked over and placed my hand on his bulging triceps muscle and felt the unfathomable power that it possessed. It was harder then anything I had ever felt before. Scott moaned slightly at my touch and I continued to caress that massive horseshoe as well as his yard wide lats that were pressing against them. Finally with one almighty lurch he tore the machine from its supports and lifted it so that his arms were straight out in front of him. I'm not sure how I refrained from shooting my load at the sight of such inhuman strength, but I had and now was trying to position myself under his arms so that I was between his burgeoning chest and the slightly mangled fly machine he was holding in front of him. I was now practically surrounded by muscle. His gorgeous pecs were pumped up huge and pressing hard into one another as well as his arms as he kept the weight stationary. I dove in and started to lick and kiss as much of his pecs as I could get to. Scott evidently enjoyed this as his head rolled back and he moaned so loudly that I?m surprised the people outside didn?t hear.

"Oh yeah man. Fucking super muscle stud. Just ripped this machine from the floor. Over a thousand pounds of steel being held up by these colossal muscles. Yeah man. Suck on that chest. Feel how hard and strong it is. Huge muscle stud. Biggest fucking muscleman on the planet thanks to you." Scott's cock was pressing hard into my stomach now as his hips started to thrust. While still sucking on his enormous pecs, I reached down and started to stroke his cock. Scott bellowed at the touch and dropped the machine with a huge crash. "Fuck man, I have to cum. I've got to shoot. I'm so fucking horny. I've got to fuck you. I need to shoot this load!" Scott started to turn me around and force me into position. He was going to rape me. There wasn't anything I could do to stop it. He was lost in a sea of pleasure too intense and he would undoubtedly kill me when he lost control of his now super strength.

"Scott you can't. You'll crush me. You might even kill me if you do. You're too huge and too strong and I don't think you can control it." He never heard me. He just continued to rip the clothes from my body and get me into position to fuck me. There was no gentleness, no easing in, he just lined up and forced his cock into me. I screamed. The pain was so intense! Never had I been through something so painful and it just got worse. Scott was now gripping me so tightly I was bruising and my bones were about to break. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SCOTT PLEASE STOP! PLEASE YOU'RE HURTING ME! PLEASE STOP!" I repeated over and over again but he was too lost in his own pleasure to care anymore.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM YOU FREAK!" Someone yelled out, followed by a thud, and Scott's grip on me suddenly going lax. I scrambled away and turned around to see Greg standing there with a 25-lb weight in his hand and Scott crumpled on the floor. Immediately I started crying. My brain couldn't handle anything else right now and I could do nothing but cry as my body started shaking. "John? JOHN! Are you alright?" Greg had knelt down beside me and was looking at me, but I couldn't see him. I couldn't focus on anything right now. "My God. What happened here? How did Scott get so huge?"

"Nnn...nnn...nano" was all I could stammer out.

"Your nano things? You gave them to Scott? Why?" I shook my head furiously.

"N..no. In bottle."

"Bottle? What b... OH! The protein drink you were going to give me? That's what it was?" I nodded but still continued to sob. Suddenly I heard a groan and looked over to see Scott shift and start to get up. "Come on John. We've got to get out of here." Greg grabbed my arm and tried to pull me up, but I wouldn't move. I could not get my body to respond to the commands I was telling it. I wanted to move. I wanted to leave this place and get as far away as I could before Scott woke up, but I just couldn't make myself stand. Somehow Greg got me to my feet and with a lot of help managed to get me to the door. He had grabbed a towel to wrap around my waist so I wouldn't be completely naked outside and had roughly fashioned it around my waist.

Once outside the cool night air helped to sober me up. We got over to Greg's car and he helped me get in the passenger side before walking around to the driver side. Still shaking, though now from the cold as well, I turned to my left just in time to see Scott standing at the corner of the building but down in what looked like a football stance. Just as soon as I had seen it he stood and started sprinting towards us.

"GREG!" I screamed but it was too late. Greg had turned around just in time for Scott to connect with his shoulder right in Greg's already bruised ribs with the force of a Mack truck and sent Greg flying. I turned to the back of the car to see him land over 20 feet from the car flat on his back and not moving. His ribs were most definitely broken now and it would be a miracle if he was still breathing.

Adrenaline pumping through me, I opened up the door and ran over to Greg. Thankfully he was still breathing, but it was shallow at best. He needed to get to the hospital and soon or he would most assuredly die. I bent down to try and pick him up when I felt a giant paw on my shoulder and push me away. Thankfully I didn't fly as far or as fast as Greg, but it was still enough to get me out of Scott's way so that he could pick up Greg. The look on his face was remarkably similar to the look he had given him in the locker room earlier that day. Rage was etched on his face and now he was more the able to kill Greg and looked like he was about to.

I opened my mouth to tell Scott to leave him alone, but I couldn't form the words. No sound would leave my throat so all I could do was watch in fear of what Scott was about to do. His cock was once again steel hard and dripping precum now. His chest heaved, as he was breathing hard and heavy. He picked up Scott by the shirt so that he dangling from the ground and then slapped his face hard.

"Wake up faggot. I want you awake for this." Awake for what? I could only imagine as I saw Greg's eyes flutter open as he struggled to maintain consciousness. "That's better. You've been asking for this for weeks now and that little stunt you just pulled in there sealed your fate."

"P...please Scott. Please let me go. I'm sorry. Please." Greg said in a tone just above a whisper.

"No amount of begging is going to save you now faggot. You brought this on yourself. Now I'm going to use you however I want and for starters, that means you're going to suck me off till I cum."

"No. Please. No." Greg begged as he started to cry.

"I told you faggot, no amount of begging will save you. Now. Open your mouth and get ready for your dream cum true." Scott lowered Greg and forced his face down to his cock. Greg tried to resist, but it was like fighting a hurricane. Finally Scott just opened Greg's mouth for him and thrust his cock down Greg's throat. Greg was flailing as best he could but his fists were just bouncing off of Scott's super muscles like nothing.

Scott was moaning again. Loudly as he face-fucked Greg for all he was worth. Scott would flex random muscles while he kept thrusting into Greg and mumbling things like "Huge fucking stud." Or "suck that muscle god cock." Always keeping one hand on the back of Greg's head to make sure he couldn't escape.

Scott's thrusts got more and more rapid and harder while his moaning got louder and louder. Eventually Scott lowered his free hand down onto Greg's head and his whole body started to flex as hard as it would go. I could tell Scott was getting ready to cum and from the look on Greg's face, this moment came none too soon.

"Get ready faggot. This is going to be the biggest load you've ever taken!" Scott thrusted a few more times then gave one deep hard thrust and a loud "CRACK" echoed through the parking lot followed by the loudest, deepest and most satisfying orgasmic yell I had ever heard. Scott's head was rolled back as far as his massive traps would allow and his body still flexed as hard as it would in the throws of orgasm. After a few minutes it seemed like Scott was finally satisfied and he released Greg. Greg immediately dropped to the ground and didn't move.

"Unfortunately it was also your last." Scott said.

Standing there with a look of supreme satisfaction on his face Scott turned to me. A new wave of panic now swept over me as he took step after step towards me. As he got closer, I noticed something dripping from his hands. My first thought was it was the cum he had just unloaded down Greg?s throat, but as he got closer, I saw it was dark red. Terror the likes of which I had never known eclipsed ever part of my brain and I started to scream. He killed him. Greg was dead and now this monster was coming after me for a second round.

"QUIET!" Scott bellowed and somehow my brain complied as I stopped screaming immediately. He stood only a foot or so from me now with blood still dripping from his hands. This was it. I was going to die here in this parking lot by a monster of my own creating.

"Please." I sobbed. "Please don't kill me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, just please don't kill me."

"Kill you? I'm not going to kill you. I told you that before. That was an accident John. I didn't mean for it to happen, though I have to admit it was incredibly hot to thrust my cock so hard it broke into his brain when I shot. Then my whole body flexed so I crushed his skull with my hands as well." Just then Scott started to laugh a deep resonating laugh that made me cringe again. "He always had cum on the brain figuratively, now he's got it there literally. Fuck that was hot. I've never shot so hard in my life! I'm a fucking massive muscle god who just gave him the best face fuck of his life. I'm sure he enjoyed it, right up to the end anyway. And from the looks of it, you did too." It took several seconds for this to penetrate my brain enough to realize what he was talking about. I looked down and too my amazement and horror I saw that I had indeed shot a load of cum all over myself. "I thought you might enjoy that, though not as much as I did. Come on. Let's get cleaned up and out of here before the police get here." I couldn't move. No part of my body was going to move more then the uncontrollable shaking and sobbing I was doing. When I failed to get up, Scott leaned over and picked me up and carried me back to the gym.

It took a while for me to get clean and it took the help of Scott to do so, but finally I was showered and dressed. Now I was sitting down on the bench next to my gym bag while Scott tried to find something to wear.

"Fuck! All these clothes are too damn small. Even the XXXL's won't fit over my massive body. Oh well. Not like I care that I'm naked. No one could do anything about it anyway. Come on man, let's get going. I want to stop by your place to see if you've got any extra protein drinks around so that I can grow even bigger!" He grinned, flexed a few times then turned around to leave. "I'll see you outside. Don't take too long." A few moments later I heard the main door to the gym open then close again meaning I was finally alone.

"More? How could he want more? How could he even think that I'd give him anything after what he just did to Greg? That freak just killed him and there's no one that can stop him." Somehow my mind realized what I had said and I frantically started searching my gym bag. Finding what I was looking for I pulled out the second bottle of nanobots. I grinned at the bottle in my hand.

"Hey John! Get a move on! I want to keep going and see what else these massive muscles can do!"

"So do I Scott... so do I" I whispered and headed for the exit.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 09:43 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
great story man. it sucks that greg had to go. I though he and john had a thing going. make a sequal and make John and Scott freaking huge.
  #3   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Muscle Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Thanks for the reply,

To be honest, I have been tossing about ideas for continuing this story, and even though Greg "died" he may not be "gone" just yet

In the world of science fiction, no one stays dead forever...
  #4   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 10:27 PM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
true. the nanos may have been in scott's juice and they may, in a sense, rebuild Greg to be huge, bigger than Scott even. they were keyed to Greg's dna to begin with. maybe with more arms since the nanos being in scott may have been mutated. that would be so hot or perhaps another head(including the one between his legs) hint hint. anyway you've got a great story here so far. got any other stories and if so where can I find them?
  #5   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Muscle Worshipper

Hmm... never done any multi-limb stories, though I never did a snuff one either before this.

Yeah I've "penned" a few other stories as well that are on the forum. Just go to my profile and look search for all posts started by me and you'll find em.

Thanks again for the feedback, as well as new ideas.
  #6   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2008, 01:55 AM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGryphon18 View Post
Thanks for the reply,

To be honest, I have been tossing about ideas for continuing this story, and even though Greg "died" he may not be "gone" just yet

In the world of science fiction, no one stays dead forever...
This was a fun story to read. Scott is certainly the character that gives this story it's spark. It doesn't faze me a bit the Greg is "gone".
  #7   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:30 AM

HGH4EVER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to HGH4EVER
yeah. definatly write part 2. great story
  #8   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,307 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Mixed Feelings

This was well-written and I like the nanobot idea. I reluctantly admit that violent domination and snuff scenes in muscle growth and super strength FANTASY stories can be a real turn-on for me. That being said, my dick went limp when it turned out that Scott was the one who grew, dominated, and snuffed Greg. If Greg had done the same to Scott in a revenge on the bully scenario, I would have blown my load. I realize this is a question of individual preferences. But if you resurrect Greg and let him get big enough to give Scott what he deserves, I will be first in line to read about it.

My fantasies are not fulfilled by the killing or the more extreme violence, but rather in the slow and humiliating demonstration of what the larger/stronger man could do to the smaller/weaker guy, even if no actual injury is inflicted. For example, a scenario in which a huge guy effortlessly crushes a cement block a few inches from someone's face get's me going because it proves what he could do to the guy's head. If the big guy gets off on cracking a smaller guy's arm bone just to show how easily he can hurt him, that really turns me on, but only if the smaller guy deserves to be hurt for some reason. If he rips the guy's arm off, I'm no longer turned on.

Thanks for sharing your work.
  #9   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2008, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
But if you resurrect Greg and let him get big enough to give Scott what he deserves, I will be first in line to read about it.

My fantasies are not fulfilled by the killing or the more extreme violence
It would sooo cool to resurrect Greg and allow him to get all big. Acting like he is Rocky with a mission. But this time Scott isn't so nice and is slow and methodical about tearing Greg limb from limb.

Last edited by hungreed; June 18th, 2008 at 02:15 AM.
  #10   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:35 AM
philat999

Looking forward to the nanobots reviving Greg who would come back bigger and stronger to put the arrogant SOB Scott in his place. Violent but interesting way of introducing Greg's own DNA based nanobots into his system. I look forward to your future installments. The romantic in me yearns for justice in the world - to see the so-called alphas get their comeuppance.

Mike
  #11   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2008, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat999 View Post
The romantic in me yearns for justice in the world - to see the so-called alphas get their comeuppance.

Mike
Perhaps Scott can get his cumuppance. He can plow Greg again and drown him with cumuppance! I don't believe Greg could resist. Aggressive romance. That should satisfy your yearning.
  #12   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2008, 08:58 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Great stuff, I'm eager for more. Honestly, I would love to see Scott get even bigger!
  #13   Add to Lothian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2008, 09:00 AM

Lothian is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lothian
It's great stuff. Please go on.
  #14   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
Wow. Scott has my personality down to a T when he explained his versions of "fagots" and how we all want to be dominant by the alpha males.

Excellent story! I can't wait for the next installment! ^_^!
  #15   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 10:11 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
This was well-written and I like the nanobot idea. I reluctantly admit that violent domination and snuff scenes in muscle growth and super strength FANTASY stories can be a real turn-on for me. That being said, my dick went limp when it turned out that Scott was the one who grew, dominated, and snuffed Greg. If Greg had done the same to Scott in a revenge on the bully scenario, I would have blown my load. I realize this is a question of individual preferences. But if you resurrect Greg and let him get big enough to give Scott what he deserves, I will be first in line to read about it.

My fantasies are not fulfilled by the killing or the more extreme violence, but rather in the slow and humiliating demonstration of what the larger/stronger man could do to the smaller/weaker guy, even if no actual injury is inflicted. For example, a scenario in which a huge guy effortlessly crushes a cement block a few inches from someone's face get's me going because it proves what he could do to the guy's head. If the big guy gets off on cracking a smaller guy's arm bone just to show how easily he can hurt him, that really turns me on, but only if the smaller guy deserves to be hurt for some reason. If he rips the guy's arm off, I'm no longer turned on.

Thanks for sharing your work.

I would like to PM you but it is disabled.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options