The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to IndigoSensor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2008, 01:18 PM
A science geek all around

IndigoSensor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IndigoSensor
Void Spirit : Chapter 3

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]So it took longer then I wanted to to get this chapter out, but I have been quite busy as of recent, and haven't had much time to write. It got done though, and thats what matters.

As always, I really really appreciate comments (positive or negitive), its the best way I can learn to get better at writing![/COLOR]

Chapters 1&2

Chapter 3
My eyes opened to a fuzzy room. Light shining in the window at an oblique angle splitting the light slightly throw the glass. Tom lay next to me, slowly breathing. I sat up, suddenly reminded of last night?s events; my newly found bulk shifted around. Vertigo took over as I sat up in bed. I just sat still leaning on my knees, thinking. My thoughts only remained for brief moments due to my partial dream state from just waking. One idea stuck though, ?go to the bathroom?. Although this was more of an instinct response.

I flicked on the mirror light and gazed at reflection. This was no dream, I was still inflated. Each movement I made felt padded, and restricted. Yet, I wasn?t uncomfortable, it felt somewhat natural. I guess it was comparable to adjusting to new glasses. I looked down on the floor and noted the scale. Maybe I should weigh myself, which could give me a perspective. I mechanically pull out the scale, each movement became very calculated. I think a cup of coffee would wake me up. I step on the scale; my large feet hung over the edges as the small blue screen blinked several times. 211 lbs. My mouth Dropped, I gained 40 pounds of sheer muscle mass, in one moment. I didn?t know what to think. Coffee would help.

I wander downstairs and start up the brewer. I scratched my bare chest, and leaned over on the counter as the machine bubbled and steamed to life. The aromatic aroma filled the room. Sleep tried to lull its way back into me, but I resisted.

?Morning stud.? Tom lumbered into the room stretching. He half yawned when speaking. Not fully awake. He reached for the coffee pot.

?It?s not done yet.? I say to him rolling my eyes, he slumped and smiled at me goofily with his eyes closed.

?Lovely? He slid down the cabinet and sat on the floor, splaying his legs out. With the sun shining right on, him in just his boxers, I finally got a full good look at him. He defiantly was more hairy. I first noted his legs, which looked more like mine now, only shorter. He even has the same growth pattern as me. It was like a mathematical vector field the way the hair laid. It pointed down from his knees then, slowly turned. His feet looked more hobbit like. He itched his chest slowly, each hair moving in motion with its neighbor as it was displaced. He had a nice layer of stubble on his face. It looked really good on him now, I noted to tell him later not to shave it.

?So are you feeling better yet man?? He looked up at me.

?Yes, I?m still processing this, but yes.? I poured both of us a mug, handing Tom his. I sat down next to him. I noted our matching black boxers. I tugged at mine noticing their tighter feel.

?What happened, it was out of our hands, and we just have to make the best of it. It?s not really bad when you think about it; I mean I could get used to these muscles.? I said. I flexed a bicep. It really was out of our hands, the more I thought about it the worse I felt. I knew this wasn?t done, but I just had to forget it for a few days. I smiled at Tom. As he grabbed my arm.

?Mmmmmmm. Nice man.? I took our coffee cups and washed them in the sink. The warm water felt refreshing on my hands. I felt a thick furry body press up against my back, as it slowly wrapped around me. I shuddered.

?Now, you still owe me for last night.? He spoke seductively to me. I turned to face him, feeling him up. My hormones raged as my 8 inch rod grew to full capacity. I warmed and tilted my head back, my mind clouded as I gave into physical contact. I snapped back to attention for a brief moment, Katie was still here. I spoke to Tom, not pausing feeling him for a second. ?Tom, Katie is still here. Lets go upstairs.? I began breathing slowly.

?Who cares, she sleeps like a brick.? He said to me, his eyes rolled back as I began to pull down his boxers. Something wasn?t right. I?m level headed; I should be going upstairs, in the privacy of our room, and plan this out a little more. Yet, my body was doing something different, running off its own autopilot. My thoughts clouded further. Eventually, my mind clicked off, as my body just turned on more. He groped at my chest. It compressed slightly under his blocky hands. A series of chills ran down my spine and wrapped around me, ending at the location of his hand. My chest hair pulled slightly as he gripped and scratched down my chest, feeling each abdominal muscle as he made his way down to my boxers. He reached tenderly for my hardened member then, with a sudden motion, grabbed it with great pressure and force. I let out a low moan, my balance threw itself and I reached back to grab the counter. He looked up at me with animalistic intensity. Shadows formed under his eyes making him look very dangerous. I narrowed my look and grinned mischievously. Hand still on my cock, he slowly began to pull, and push, pulses went down me. I reached for the container of Crisco I found sitting on the counter and made use of it. My mind laughed at the thought of using such an improvised device. Soft sliding noises filled the room as he slowly but surely picked up the pace on his own pumping motion. My muscles and face pulsed with intensity as my blood pressure rose; I felt the room vibrate with new life. A guttural noise cam from deep within my throat. I have never herd myself make a noise this low before. Everything seemed distanced. I came closer to climax. Every pore of by being rose to attention. I could feel everything, the motion of Tom?s hand, the sharp pressure of my hard ass pressing on the counter, my hair moving against my movements. I was getting close. I warned Tom as he suddenly pumped furiously. I let out a low cry as I felt my balls churn to life and retract. My muscles tensed up as tightly as they could. I arched back like a bow, and shot forward landing on the linoleum in front of us. My lungs emptied there air supply as I shouted. Dishes in the room shook from my cry. I breathed heavily as I slumped on the floor looking at Tom with pure lust, and pride. He glared back at me with the same look.

?That was like a fucking war cry. You?ve become an animal?? He got on his knees and crawled slowly to me, his triceps flexed to life with each movement. I sat up slightly.

?Not an animal. A beast?? I felt the words leave my mouth with out any pre-thought. I twisted my face to look as devious as possible. What has gotten into me? My mind began to slowly flicker on.

?Well, I?ve released the beast, now its time to tame it!? He pounced at me like a leopard. His bulk weighed me down as we rolled to the middle of the kitchen, battling each other into submission. Normally I quickly lost at contests like this, but a new strength was called upon. I pushed my arms out as I felt Toms grip around me slip away. I reached and grabbed around his torso and held with as much force as I could. He flipped over on his head and I pinned him down? I had him under my control? I wasn?t sure what to do. He started to cough, and I loosed my grip on him. He looked up at me, face beet red, with a very surprised look. Neither of us realized how strong I know was. I never could pin Tom, not unless he was drunk. I felt almost, empowered, now that I could now take him down. I mean, I finally outweighed him, which might have been enough on its own. I knew what he wanted from this; my tight ass. Without thinking, I turned about face to him and let him get to work.

?So the beast is strong, mindless, and tamable? Just how I like it.? There was an ego filled tone to his voice, making up for the fact that I pinned him. I was taken aback. I just wanted Tom to have a turn. Not to just, give in like I did. My ego fought its own battle within me, trying to defend and feed itself. I resisted, but it quickly found the set of keys to my conscience, and let itself right in. I wasn?t mindless, I thought about everything at least ten times more then he does. I just wasn?t talking much; I gave into pleasure and physical feel. I mean, talking can ruin sex with just the slightest wrong inflection to ones voice. The only thing I agreed with was that I was indeed, strong. At least as of recently. This by no means make me controllable and lacking of will. I?m just lost in the moment. I still have a mind of my own, and I use it quite a bit. However, the feeling that something was indeed off, would not leave.

I felt Toms 7 incher push its way slowly into my ass. I arched suddenly at the increased pressure. I felt his hand rest atop my head as he gripped at my thick black hair. Slowly but surely, he pushed in as far as he could. Brief moments of pain mixed in with pleasure. He slowly pumped along. ?Oh god?? He said in a panting voice, as he began to moan with each wave that over took him. I closed my eyes and left my mouth open, taking in every motion. Rhythmically, he moved in and out, slowly changing pace. Our passion intensified.

?Radan? Your so fucking hot man! Take it!? He spoke quietly, then shouted at me, gripping my hair. I let out a low growl, and contorted my face. I found it interesting that I could easily reach such a low note like that. Tom made his own rendition of these noises, and it began to wake my libido back up. I herd a door shut in the hallway.

?Radan what? OOOOOOH MMYYYYY GODDDDD!!!!? My mind completely turned back on. Katie! She walked in on us?! At this moment?! I felt the color drain from my face. I turned my head. Tom stared blankly at her. She dropped the blue box she was looking down at, grabbed the near by dust broom, and ran at us. Before we could move, she began beating at us as fast as she could. I felt the rough bristles scratch at my back as she brought it down and beat us with it.

?Who are you people! Get out! Get out! Get out!? She shouted quickly. Her ponytail popped out of place and her hair fell askew. She hit both of us repeatedly in the head with the dirty cleaning device, beating us like we were roaches having a late night feast in the kitchen. She shouted like an angry house wife who just caught her husband cheating on her, only it was her friends. We scattered from under her relentless beating. I felt like I was in a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

?Katie, Katie calm down!? Tom shouted back at her. She whacked him several times in the head with the broom, it was rather comical looking. Dust flew in the air as the bristles made a soft whack noise. He slumped down slightly with each it. She suddenly stopped and looked at us for a second; her eyes bulged out of her head like she just saw a ghost.

?Tom?? Radan?? AHHHHHHH!!!!! OOOHHHHH MY GODDDDD!!!!? She ran out of the kitchen, running as if she was trying to avoid stepping on something, kind of like a duck. Her arms flailed wildly in the air as she ran. I shouted back to her but she just slammed the guest room door. She continued yelling in the room before falling silent. I shoved Tom to go talk to her. We threw our boxers back on and run to her door. I grabbed the knob but it was locked.

?Katie you loon, what?s wrong with you?? Tom said a bit too harshly to her.

?Nice touch?? I scold him.

?What happened to you!? You?re all huge and hairy!? She shouted back at us, it sounded like she was sitting under the covers.

?Umm? It?s kind of complicated. Now open the door and I?ll tell you what happened.? I spoke calmly to her, resting on the door. I thought how I was going to break this to her, and I hoped to god she wouldn?t make a b-line for the crystal once I explained it to her.

?No!? She said bluntly. Now she?s fishing for attention.

Tom rolled his eyes as he jumped at the top of the door frame to grab the lock pick, missing it several times. I reached up and easily grabbed it. I smiled down at him smugly and unlocked the door. Katie looked up at us, mouth agape, with the covers resting over her head. She yelped and jumped back under them. Tom snorted when she did this. Despite how bad I felt, Katie?s childish reaction made me feel superior over her, and let me feel at ease.

?I think we owe you an explanation, but seriously Katie, calm down. We aren?t robbers or something.? I said to her in a slightly annoyed tone. She climbed out from under the covers.

?I love you guys, but you were having sex? On the kitchen floor! The dirty icky floor!? She bounced on the bed, emphasized the word ?floor?.

?And what in the world happened to you, you?re huge!? She got off the bed emphasizing everything with her hands like a New Yorker would. I wondered what was going through her head. If she thought as fast as she talked, she must be very confused. I mean, I?m still confused. I haven?t had the chance to truly think this out yet. I looked down at my buffed up body. I wasn?t huge, but I wasn?t small by any stretch of the word.

?This doesn?t happen overnight, and I distinctly remember you being the gentle bean pole I love and adore yesterday!? She actually looked happy gazing at Tom and me. ?And since when is Tom so hairy?? She spoke quickly.

?Funny story about that, would you believe us if we said we got sucked into a rock?? Tom said sarcastically, even though it was true.

?Psh, no!? She rolled her head at us and scoffed.

?Well? It?s kinda true.? I said calmly. Tom and I sat on the floor Indian style in front of her. She awkwardly sat down after us. I quickly found Indian style uncomfortable with my now larger legs, and sat sideways instead.

We both spent the next half hour explaining what had happened; my meditation opening a ?portal?, encountering the demon, undergoing our transformations. Katie just stared at us with deep thought as we explained what happened. I tried to remain objective about what happened. Tom on the other hand, put his opinions in everything, like always. I got annoyed with him at times and had to smack him. Through this talk, I actually began to understand more about how I felt about this whole experience. I came to realize that I was actually sort of overjoyed with what happened, coupled with something else I couldn?t peg. At first, it didn?t make any sense, but now it was clearer. I had never had an experience with the spirit side this powerful, until now. I have seen things, and herd things in the past, just not this powerful and undisputable. However, in the back of my mind, when I herd and saw stuff, I would think if it was my brain playing tricks on me, and partly not want to believe what I witnessed. Now, I had iron clad proof that everything I put so much faith in, was completely true, and it made me happy. It was just so sudden, and intense. Through the experience, I simply had so much going on; my brain simply couldn?t process what I was feeling and thinking at each moment. I was just so overwhelmed. The transformation I went under still perplexed me though, I couldn?t peg if I was happy, or afraid of it. The demon said, ?This is far from over?. Thinking that phrase sent strange chills down my spine. It wasn?t the actual statement that caused it though; it was the idea of not knowing what would happen, and it made me excited. However, it was a different excited. I know I have felt it in the past at some point. It was just, I couldn?t figure out if that excitement was positive, or negative. It should by all accounts, frighten me, but it didn?t. I just felt an emotion that was so very familiar, but so very unfamiliar at the same time.

?Wow? I? I don?t know what to say.? Katie was calm at the moment, taking everything in. She believed what I did, but I?m sure she had questions about it too. With proof this clear in front of her, it was probably a huge shock for her.

?I don?t know what to say either. It?s so much to take in. Like I said, I have enough questions to make a book out of it, but its best to just? not think about it.? I said to her shrugging my wide shoulders at her.

?That isn?t like you Radan. You always think about everything. You?re talking differently. It?s subtle, but I can see it. This, demon, or whatever it was, hasn?t just pumped you up, it has changed your mind. I don?t like the feeling I am getting from this. Not one bit.? She looked at Tom and me with deep concern. I did feel different, that?s for sure. Was I really acting that differently though? When I was having sex with Tom, I was acting slightly differently, but why? I felt more, passive, like part of my will had gone to sleep, and my ego was larger. People with muscles though, tend to have big egos. It could just be a subconscious result of that. Thinking about this calmed me down. By processing what I thought and felt, I was clearly still myself. Being self aware is one part of me that defined who I was. If I still held that, I was still defiantly me.

?I do feel different, but I think it?s just caused by the muscle. I am still thinking Katie, believe me. I know whom I am inside hasn?t changed. Don?t be so worried.? I rested my large hand on her knee. She placed hers on top of mind.

?Alright Radan, I trust your judgment. You have to promise me though, the next time this kind of stuff happens, you WILL come find me. I don?t want to loose you, same thing with you Tom.? She grabbed us both and hugged us tightly. ?We will stick together until the end, deal?? She said speaking into Tom?s shoulder.

?Deal? Tom and Me spoke in unison. We looked at each other for a few seconds. Katie?s perma-grin returned to her face.

?Ok, now that that?s done, let?s go downtown for a while.? She said jumping up. She flew across the bed and dug through her suitcase, things flying in the air over she threw things over her shoulder. Tom and I wandered upstairs to shower and get dressed.

Tom came out from the bathroom wearing a black wife beater, blue board shorts, and his worn black flip-flops. He posed in a very feminine fashion at me. I rolled my eyes at him as I dug through my dresser for a cool t-shirt.

?Classy choice ma?am.? I said unapprovingly, although I did think it was funny. His hairy chest was quite noticeable. He put on Justice and started dancing around the room like he just had too many beers. I pulled out a black t-shirt with a white Rorschach inkblot on the front. I struggled to pull the shirt over my head, my arms and back bunched up as I slowly pulled it down. It clung to me uncomfortably tight.

?I think we should take you clothes shopping mister muscles.? Tom jumped off the bed and winked at me. I looked down holding my arms out, it didn?t look too bad. It just was irritating around my neck, arms, and shoulders. Ok, maybe it did look somewhat silly. I slipped on my shoes and sighed. They were tight too.

?Maybe shoe shopping too.? I felt the black and grey skate shoes from the outside. They felt pretty tight on the sides.

?Mister size 15 grew? Damn boy, maybe that means something else grew.? He said seductively and winked at me. I laughed.

?I think they just got wider with muscle or something.? I said wriggling my toes; they didn?t feel any further up, thank goodness.

?I could work with that.? He smiled closing his eyes slightly, nodding at me.

?Oh Tom, I love you.? I wrapped my muscled arm around his neck and walked him out of the room. ?Come on, Katie?s waiting?. I say, grabbing a water bottle off the dresser.

We wandered around Main Street for a while just going into random shops, and buying random things. Katie stopped numerous times to talk to old friends. At one point, she nearly was hit by a motor cycle running across the street to say hi to an old professor. It felt like everyone was staring at me from behind. Being this size, and wearing a rather small shirt, it wasn?t too much of a surprise. People I recognized raised there eyebrows at me. I wondered if they recognized me, and suddenly realized that I was much bigger then usual. Hopefully, no one would realize this happened overnight. I also where hoodies and sweaters every chance I get, so it would conceal me. They might not be used to having a more detailed visual of me.

We walked out of an outdoors store with several bags of clothing in hand, among other things. Katie was having trouble carrying the mass of stuff she bought over the past few hours. Tom had a few things as well. He got some new ski gear for next season. Call it retail therapy if you will. I looked down at the new shirt I was wearing. It was dark green with an abstract bar pattern on the left side of it. It reminded me of Philadelphia. The XL shirt felt looser and more confortable then the shirt I had on before. It still felt somewhat tight though. I guess I wasn?t used to my new bulk, and was imagining things. I gazed down at my new blue running shoes, while Tom threw our items in the back of the car. I had to get a 15 wide now. Just as I thought my increased bulk added to my feet as well. Kind of an odd thought if you think about it. I felt more aware of my footsteps now. It was a strange sensation; it felt like I was covering more ground. It could have been because of the new shoes. Although, I felt this when I was walking around in the store in just my socks.

The three of us liked arm and arm giggling as we walked into a local coffee shop. Being around my lover and good friend really lifted my mood. I felt so much better about myself now. Earlier I woke up so unsure, but now I was so sure. I could defiantly live this way, and after a while, people would get used to me. I looked down at my shorter friends. It felt so good to know that people cared about me.

?I love you guys,? I say warmly to my friends as I bring them closer to hug them, they looked at me and smiled. The aromatic aroma filled the low lit coffee shop. I always felt sophisticated when I was in here, maybe it?s because it had an artsy feel. We ordered our things and sat down on the overstuffed couch in the back of the room. I placed my chai tea and wrapped my arm around Tom.

?Someone is just glowing right now.? Tom nudged me as he sipped at his latt?. I smiled.

?I?m just in a good mood. Happy to be here, you know?? I reached forward to grab my tea.

?You worked out what happened?? Katie asked me, her words muffled as she spoke with a mouthful of cookie.

?No, I?m just? comfortable with it.? I said back to her. I really was just, comfortable with it. I pushed it out of my mind. In the clothing store, I realized I just looked good; great for that matter. I felt great too.

?Radan? Is that you? Holy shit you?re huge!? A small girl with a group of friends spoke to me from the couch in front of us. She looked familiar. She might have been a student of mine in the spring. ?Its me Danielle, I was in your Writing 1 class in the spring.? I remembered her now; she was the girl who wrote the paper on how puppies are only cute when they look scared.

?Hey, Danielle. Yeah? I?ve been working out.? I say humbly.

?Oh is this your boyfriend?!? She asked excitedly, her friends next to her giggled.

?Um, yeah he is.? I say sheepishly. I decided I would out myself to any of my students who asked. I?m sure all of them knew either way though. Most of the other graduate students knew anyway. The English department was a rather nosy bunch of people. Stuff like that has a way of getting around to everyone anyway. An old farmer scoffed at us and left the coffee shop. I couldn?t help but laugh at that.

?How have you been Danielle, see any sad puppies lately?? I teased her. When she read the class the paper, everyone thought it was a joke, but she seriously believes this was a legitimate debate. I gave her an A though; it was a very well written paper. It was just very unorthodox and, well, silly. In some ways, she reminded me of Katie. She flipped her hair.

?Ugh, no? She rolled her eyes and smiled. I laughed. ?I've been pretty good, I?m loving the summer here, I?m glad I stayed.? Her friend nudged her and pointed to her watch. ?Oh, I have to go, I?m sure I will see you around. You look great!? She winked at us and ran out giggling with her friends.

?No wonder your glowing! Your ego is just being inflated!? Katie said jumping around in her seat. I blushed slightly. I have to admit, part of this was my inflated ego.

We finished up at the coffee shop and decided to just drive around and find something to do. I wanted to go hiking, but they were predicting snow in the mountains. Tom suggested that we have a party with a few friends tonight, and we all agreed. We stopped at a few liquor stores and stocked up on plenty of drinks. All the while Katie and Tom called what seemed to be every person they knew. Soon the list of six people turned into about 20. We got back to the house and started to set everything up. I flopped down on the couch and took off my shoes, tired from being on my feet all day.

?I?m pretty tired you guys.? I say to them. I folded my arms behind my head as the setting sun shown in the living room.

?Well, you better wake up! This is gonna be one rockin? house party!? Tom shouted as he started up the blender to make margaritas. The sound of crunching ice filled the kitchen and living room. Katie was busying herself with coolers of beer and game tables, mumbling to herself as she did.

Before I knew it, about 15 people filled our house. It was pretty intense, but I was enjoying myself. I had a good amount of alcohol running through my system, and was pretty out of it. I was still able to function though.

?Yo, I so should have made that!? My opponent shouted at me from across the table. Normally, I hated beer pong, but tonight was different. I was having a lot of fun with it. Everything was fun. It was partly due to everyone wanting to talk to me. I still had not figured out if it was because of my new muscles, or because I was just very talkative tonight.

?Haha, suuucks to be you!? I shouted at him drunkenly. Every time I was drunk, I acted like a complete retard, but somehow I still held my mind together; I could still think clearly. It just didn?t translate out my mouth, so I sounded stupid, despite what was going on in my head.

?Cave-man! Unlock the bathroom! Jack locked me out!? Someone shouted from down the hall over the music and cheering. I had to explain to everyone, with varying success, how I had gotten so huge. Some people believed me saying that ?I worked out?, but the ones who went to the gym themselves, just nodded and rolled there eyes. Once everyone got a few drinks in their system, I acquired the nick-name ?cave-man?. I don?t really look much like a cave-man, Tom does more then I do with all his hair now. Although, with my new muscles, and the fact that I forgot to shave my unibrow, or shave at all for that matter, prompted the name. Not to mention my last name is ?sha-cave?. I kind of liked it actually. I pushed past people in the hall, getting splashed with beer on my way. I decided to pull my shirt off. It felt somewhat uncomfortable anyway.

?Woo! Take it off!? A girl shouted from behind. People cheered in response. I feel my balance waver and I grab the wall, looking over. I saw a few girls go topless. I laughed as I waddled to the bathroom with a lock pick in hand. I motioned to the person to move over as I fumbled with the lock. I opened the door to find someone over the toilet with Tom standing over him. He stood up and left. Him and his buddy cheered and ran down the hall.

?Duuuude! You?re huge!? Tom pointed at me and bent over. I laughed.

?So you just noticed?? I said cockily and drunkenly to him, as I made a double bicep pose at him.

?No man, you?re bigger then this morning. You?re still growing!? He grabbed my shoulder, leaning on me. I just laughed again.

?No way dude.? I looked down at him; I noticed he looked a bit hairier then earlier. The hair on his arms started to proceed farther on his upper arm, and his chest seemed more densely covered. I grinned down at him. ?Well, if I?m bigger, you?re hairier!? He promptly pulled his shirt off.

?Whoa, I think your right dude!? He laughed as he rubbed himself. The hair extended further out on his stomach, and in general, it looked denser. I was pretty sure he now surpassed my hairiness level. ?Dude get on a scale, you got bigger man!? I stepped forward and fell over Tom; we collapsed in a heap on the cold tile. He laughed underneath my bulk.

?Sooooooorrrrryyyy? I said laughing as I slowly rolled off him, I clunked my head into the sink base and shouted out. Katie ran in.

?Sex in the kitchen is enough, not the bathroom too! Do you guys have a tile fetish?!? She half screamed at us, she pushed her hair out of her face and laughed.

?The kitchen is linoleum!? I corrected her.

?It?s in the shape of a tile!? She ran back to the living room. I stood up and helped Tom get back on his feet. He pulled out the scale and I stepped on it.

?240! You really are a caveman now!? Tom smacked me on the back. 240? I was 211 this morning. I felt as if I should be concerned, but in my drunken state, it became emotionally muted. I just laughed.

?Oh shit man, I was 211 this morning! That witch thing is workin' on us still!? I smiled at him bent over laughing. I just didn?t care; I was actually kind of happy. The idea of being so huge struck me as comical. I herd a low vibration then a thud upstairs. I jumped.

?The rock!? Tom and I shouted at each other. Without thinking much, we ran upstairs and called to Katie. We walked into our bedroom to find nothing out of the ordinary.

?Maybe someone just dropped something.? Katie added. We turned the lights on; nothing was out of place.

?It?s all good man.? Tom added, when suddenly. The crystal glowed several times. We all jumped and stepped back. It stopped glowing almost as soon as it started.

?Is it, alive?? Katie asked. I stumbled over to it and touched it. Nothing happened.

?You moron! What if it ate you again!? Tom shouted at me.

?It doesn?t eat you. It?s all good guys? I calmed them down and waived them out of the room.

?Radan! You?re huge!? Katie shouted at me as I walked back over to them.

?Yeah, I?m still growing apparently.? I thought little of it in my drunken state. My thoughts were jumbled. We wandered downstairs to finish the party.

Around 3am, everyone fizzled out and went home. Thankfully there were enough designated drivers so no one had to sleep here overnight. Tom was passed out on the couch completely wasted. I stopped drinking after the crystal glowed, and felt a bit sobered up. I scooped him up and carried him up the stairs. He felt much lighter in my arms now. I said goodnight to Katie who was getting ready for bed. I was 240 lbs now. It just didn?t register. I knew I should be worried, but I wasn?t. I placed tom in the bed and got in beside him, and tried to go to sleep. I just needed to get this alcohol out of my system before I could think clear enough. For now, I would just sleep, I need the rest. Something inside me told me that tomorrow was going to be an intense day?

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you're resisting change you are resisting a part of yourself. Those who resist change, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."
-Me
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2008, 04:22 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Void Spirit

Awesome Chapter 3! Can't wait to see how Tom and Radan wake up the next morning. Very hot!! Thanks for writing!
Scott
  #3   Add to Rex20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2008, 06:19 PM
devolving beast...

Rex20 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rex20
great!...

great story...loving this chapter. I especially like the caveman references...can't wait to see what happens to the guys in the next chapter!
  #4   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 04:40 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Comments

I'm very much liking the pacing of the story, the attention to detail (especially Radan's experience of his growing body) and the characterization. Looking forward to seeing what the demon has in store for those two.
  #5   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:35 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Cool Man. I know what you mean about the unibrow. I get away with out having to do anything cause I have red hair. It goes blond and thin in the middle. But when I was younger. (shudder)
Great story. And it looks like your main man will still have enough smarts and soul to keep the demon from slurping them down whole, when the fighting starts.
She(the demon) sounds like an agent for an actor or an athlete. Hopefully she'll act like one, too. They(agents) seem to forget that every once in a while, those people (actors/athletes) have brains and a heart to go with it. But how do you spank a demon hard enough to keep them from coming back to hassle you some more? I'll be eagerly awaiting the answer to that and other questions with your next chapter.
Go Caveman, Go Caveman.

redroger11

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options