The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2008, 09:55 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
Home from College.....WOW

I moved into my current residence a few years back when I was totally jacked and contemplating competing. From time to time I would either go running or would do yard work without a shirt. The summer I moved in, there was a scrawny little highschool kid across the street. If I was outside working without a shirt I would catch him staring as he shot hoops or took out the garbage...whatever he was doing I knew he was looking.

One day he worked up the nerve to walk over - I could tell he was a nervous wreck - and said "hey, mind if I ask you a question? can you give me advice on getting big - I wanna get built like you"

Totally flattered I was more than happy to help. I proceeded to start telling him everything I knew from 10+ years of training and studying. We even put together 2 plans - a training strategy and a nutrition strategy. Took him to the gym a few times. Nice quiet kid - parents are divorced - rough time.

Off he goes to college and I start travelling for work. 3 years rush by. Last week hes home for the summer and Im on the side of the house. As I turn, there he is shirtless and friggin hot as hell. He grew to 6' 3" and 215 not an ounce of fat. 6 pack? Naah...hes sportin an 8 pac!!! as he walks up hes got that confident cocky as hell swagger and grin on his face. "Thought you might want to see what your great advice has done for me" he says as he bounces his pecs and flexes his right bi.

Now we are talkin A&F model physique - muscular without being overly bulky.....its what I like to call "the new look" popular with all the 20 somethings.

I was almost speechless. He said i changed his life and because of me college "was one hell of a good time" (claims that any night he wanted it he could go out and get it from a different hottie....sorry guys - hes straight.....for now)

i mean wow. just wow. im still so taken aback by it i dont even know what to do or where to go next. i turned pretty retarded by the breathtaking sight.

its kind of a cool feeling knowing I played a part in it. just wish i could have seen the progression....i saw the "before" - wish i was involved in the during - and now have seen the "after" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options