The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 10:31 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The genesis of a god part 1

Stuart was on the decking gazing out into the night, naked but for a skimpy pair of shorts, his hands gripping the steel restraining rail. Lit dimly by the carriage lamp, perhaps it was a trick of the light, but he looked more gorgeous than I had ever seen him. His shoulders were broad and manly, his back rippled with muscle. I walked over, wrapped my arms around his slender waist and pressed myself against his body.

"When did you become so darned sexy?" I whispered in his ear.

Then the awesome frame began to stir. I was suddenly aware of several surprises at once. His body heat wasn't merely warm, it was hot. His skin seemed to actually glow. His muscles felt thicker and more bulky than before. And why had I needed to stretch on tiptoe to whisper in his ear?

As Stuart moved there was a loud crack, then another followed by the squeal of protesting metal. Startled, I released my hug and stepped back. That was when I witnessed the impossible. Stuart was no longer leaning on the guardrail. He had wrenched it from its brackets and was slowly bending the thick steel in two as if it was made of soft plastic. His lats flared out like wings, his biceps bulged and his shoulders rippled with power.

"My God", I gasped.

Stuart tossed the twisted guardrail contemptuously into the corner. Then he turned to face me, smirking at my astonishment.

"No, not a god yet", said an unfamiliarly deep voice. "But already far beyond the capacity of the average puny human."

My lover, who only yesterday was barely my height, now towered over me, easily topping six foot. The eyes that looked down at me were no longer warm and tender. They were cold and glazed like they belonged to someone who was spaced out on drugs. That was when realisation began to dawn: the formula I had developed to enhance muscle development - that had to be it! We had agreed that Stuart would experiment with tiny doses and I would carefully monitor the results. Stuart had become increasingly frustrated by my caution and was impatient for faster progress. He must have given himself a massive dose.

Slowly I backed into the room, genuinely fearful of what I had just witnessed. Leering at my uncertainty, Stuart swaggered after me. As he stepped from the decking, the room lights illuminated an awesome transformation. His body was beyond stunning. I gasped to see how his thickly muscled thighs rippled with every step he took, and wondered if he even possessed jeans capable of covering them anymore.

.... Now in my mid fifties, I was at the top of my profession. A brilliant career as a research chemist had culminated in the founding of my own research facility that had highly lucrative contracts with many top flight pharmaceutical companies. Stuart was twenty three, one of my several laboratory assistants and certainly not the brightest or most able. His survival in the job had little to do with his ability and was more the result of his stunning good looks, my amorous interest in him and his ready willingness to become my lover.

In spite of being a little shorter than me and rather slim, Stuart was what I considered to be close to physical perfection. A nicely toned body was topped off with a handsome face, piercing blue eyes and an unruly shock of dark hair. Ever since our relationship had brought him into my home, he had sought to please me by making good use of my home gymnasium. Despite my expensive state-of-the-art equipment, and his best efforts, Stuart's progress had been painfully slow, a reality that disappointed both of us in equal measure. Still, he was an eager lover, had a breezy personality, and was something of a culinary sensation in the kitchen!

For a number of years now I had been making steady progress on a private project to develop a muscle-enhancing formula. Many clandestine experiments later, I had finally hit upon a promising result that had proved sensational in animal tests. It was time to assess its effect on a human subject ....

Stuart stopped several paces from me, clenched his fists on his waist and pumped up his massive chest. As he flexed his pecs, carpeted in dark manly hair, his display had the desired effect. My manhood tented shamelessly in my pants. I already adored him, and now my adulation was way off the scale. He nodded towards my throbbing boner and chuckled.

"I see you are suitably impressed, little man", boomed his resonant voice. "Just think how much more impressed you'll be tomorrow."

Oh no, I thought, has he helped himself to a second massive dose? And what's with the little man jibe?

"Stuart ....." I squawked, fighting to regain some composure. "Surely, after all we agreed, you haven't put your life at risk by increasing the dose of ..."

My question was halted by an upraised hand. I lapsed into silence while he studied me scornfully. Then at last he spoke.

"And what if I have? Do you imagine you can do anything about it?"

To emphasise the truth of his words he flexed his arms, pumping his biceps into awesome peaks of solid muscle. As I gawped at his display of power, he surveyed his mountainous peaks, purring admiringly at his own fearsome potential before fixing me with a disdainful scowl. Then he slowly ambled over until he loomed over me, snickering at my anxiety. Grabbing a handful of shirt in his right hand, he hauled me off my feet, lifting me effortlessly into the air. His exhibition of raw power was evidently exciting him as much as it was me. As he slowly lifted me, his deep voice rumbled "oh yeah ... so easy ... so powerful".

As for me, my throbbing dick shot a hot burst of worshipful cum into my pants just as my eyes passed his chin. Had he noticed? I got my answer just as he raised me to eye level. He studied me disdainfully, like an adult about to rebuke a juvenile prank.

"That was pitiful, little man" he scolded. "But I guess I'm going to have to make allowances for your childishness compared with what I shall become."

Then he laughed, throwing his head back in a movement that made his neck bulge sexily with muscle and veins. Suspended in mid-air and totally under his control, all my anxiety began to dissolve into a burning desire to surrender myself totally into the protective power of my gorgeous lover's newly-enhanced body.

As his laugh subsided I ran my hand gently over the prickly stubble of his chin. Stuart seemed to catch my mood and smiled. I melted, throwing my arms around his neck and cuddling into him. This prompted him to release his grip on my shirt. My heart pounded as I clung to his chest, revelling in the new sensations that were coursing through my mind. Then I felt him grip me under the arms and gently lift me clear, where he held me at arms length and studied me for a few seconds.

"I can see how impressed you are with my physical progress" he said. "But there's something even more amazing you don't yet know. Your formula hasn't merely improved my physical prowess. It has also sharpened my intellect."

His words shocked me out of my dreamy worship.

"A new understanding is required here, wouldn't you say, little man? From this moment on, I'll be doing all the thinking and decision-making in this relationship. Is that clear?"

I nodded, feeling cold waves of apprehension wash over me.

"And my first requirement is that you organise some suitable nourishment to sustain my expansion plans. You do remember where the kitchen is, don't you?"

(to be continued)

Last edited by gideon; July 2nd, 2008 at 10:37 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 10:58 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
loved it! dont understand why the 23 poeple be4 me didnt leave their thoughts on this but watever
  #3   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 12:57 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
What a start, a brillaint start, I await with anticipation for part 2
  #4   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 01:08 PM

Esperanto Lives is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Esperanto Lives Send a message via MSN to Esperanto Lives
Good work!

I love the opening. "my throbbing dick shot a hot burst of worshipful cum" is some pretty good wordsmithing. I was indifferent to your other stuff, but this is your best work yet.

I do like the idea that it's a dominant story, and the guy has youth, as well as an intellectual edge.

He's very frightening, and there's something sexy about something that intimidates you.

I wonder what other capacities Stuart has acquired thanks to the formula. The idea he's mentally superior as well is very sexy.

One critique: of the two characters, both of seem to have the exact same "voice." Their way of talking is interchangeable.

"I don't mind living in a man's world...as long as I can be a woman in it."
- Marylin Monroe

http://musclegrowthlovinfemme.blogspot.com/
  #5   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 02:48 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Magnificent! The idea of a normal person being enhanced to godhood is a most intriguing one. I really enjoy how dominant Stuart has become, and I think it was a great idea to have him grow intellectually as well. Please keep up the wonderful work!
  #6   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 02:54 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Very intriguing! Not only physical but intellectual superiority as well. Kinda reminds me of Chip Masterson's Jason in the early years. Cocky and dominate while allowing for others imperfection. Definitely hot.
  #7   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 07:08 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Extremely well written!

I can't wait for the next installment!
  #8   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 07:33 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Do you continue???? HELL YES! HURRY! I need to blow!

Great writing!

BigRussell
  #9   Add to rocketdog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM

rocketdog is on a distinguished road
Great job! Love the idea of the storyline. Looking forward to more.
  #10   Add to rockhopper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 09:09 PM

rockhopper
Send a message via AIM to rockhopper Send a message via Yahoo to rockhopper
Very interesting. I look forward to the rest.
  #11   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 10:47 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
You are definitely off to a great start. Please add to this story soon.
  #12   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 01:04 AM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
Ugh...I wish Stuart was my boyfriend. I'd love to have someone as dominant as he is...

Awesome job. I can't wait for the next part!
  #13   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 02:29 PM
Musclecult

Thanks, gideon, for another truly excellent exercise in muscle domination fiction. This looks to be as good as your previous story; many thanks for the unanticipated treat!
  #14   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:59 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Great first chapter, Gideon. Stuart is just the kind of arrogant, drunk-with-power musclestud that gets me going. Well done.

You're certainly allowed to take July 4th off from writing more installments of this very promising story, but no more than that!! :-)
  #15   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 07:46 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
No July 4th off for you...it's not a Scottish holiday!

Seriously, though...great work, man.
  #16   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 05:30 AM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
Wow

Brilliant story mate, really enjoyed this one!! x
  #17   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2008, 11:21 AM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Very hot!! Good muscle growth description!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options