The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 12:33 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Remembering Colin

[COLOR=silver]Hi guys,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I’m getting ready to post the first part of my next story, CAFE Blues. As you might have guessed it is the story of Colin Jones, the little guy from Second Puberty. Before I post the first part, I thought it would be a good idea to remind every one who Colin is, so I am posting a couple of excepts from Second Puberty below:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]I stood there and flexed in the mirror. I was bigger now; there was no denying it, but the gains were far less dramatic then they had been last night, more like my earlier spurts. I guessed this spurt was the direct result of the bacon I had eaten that morning. Let’s hear it for the other white meat. Now I wished I’d eaten more. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]I pulled a most muscular and still couldn’t help grinning as my chest and back bulged and expanded with solid, striated power. I felt like I could punch through walls and I was pretty sure I had gained another inch in height. I had to be stronger than Gil Stafford now. I was just an inch shorter than he was and I was almost sure I outweighed him. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]Then I heard the gasp. I turned and saw a freshman just standing there staring at me. He must have been in one of the stalls when I came in. He was a tiny guy, five foot nothing, and he looked really young. I wondered if he’d been through puberty yet.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“I want some,” he said. By the timber of his voice, I could tell he had at least started puberty.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“What?” I asked.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Whatever you’re on, I want some.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“I’m not on anything,” I said, pulling my shirt back on. To my relief it still fit. I guess this stuff was made to stretch.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“I saw you,” he said. “I saw you grow. I want to grow like that.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Give yourself some time,” I said. “You’ll grow.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“No, I won’t. I just saw the doctor. He said I won’t grow much more. I’m going to be like this for the rest of my life.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]I truly didn’t know what to say.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“So, what ever you want, just name it. I’ll do anything. Money? I’ll get it. You want a blow job? I can do that, too. Just name it.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]At first I was going to make up some big, elaborate lie, but looking at that desperate kid, I just couldn’t. “I’m sorry,” I stammered. “I’m not on anything. I grew like that because it’s in my genes; it’s a genetic condition.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]It almost broke my heart to see the hope die on that little kid’s face. I sincerely wished there was something I could do to help him, but there just wasn’t.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“What’s your name?” I asked.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Colin, Colin Jones.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Well, Colin, if I ever see or hear of anything that can help you safely, I’ll let you know.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Thanks. But the doctor already said there wasn’t anything anyone could do.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Doctors don’t always know everything.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Yeah, they do.” And then with his head hanging, Colin slumped slowly out of the bathroom.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]I felt awful. I knew the hell that kid was going to go through in the next four years. It wasn’t going to be pretty. I thought about asking Professor Grant if there was anything he could do. Then I thought about Charles. His dad was an Endocrinologist. He might be able to help. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]Then it hit me. That’s where Charles was getting his stuff, from his dad. It had to be. Suddenly I wanted to talk to Charles very badly and it wasn’t just poor Colin I was thinking about. Second period was almost up and I knew third period was free for Charles, like it was for me. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]***[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]I finished up by telling him(Charles) about Professor Grant’s discovery that the growth hormones in meat products were causing me to have growth spurts. I thought it would segue nicely into the questions I wanted to ask him.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“So, now you know my story. What about yours?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“You already know about mine. You said it in Calculus. It’s a new biochemical compound that stimulates your glands into producing growth hormones and other muscle building agents.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Yeah, but that’s only part of the story. You said this stuff stimulates your glands. Isn’t that what an endocrinologist studies, glands?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]Charles paled a little and I knew I had hit home.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“You’re getting this stuff through your dad, aren’t you? Doesn’t he care what he does to his own son? This stuff could kill you.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Ok,” said Charles. “This is where your ignorance comes into play. This stuff is not like ordinary steroids. Those are dangerous. This stuff works with your body’s own biochemistry to produce its effects. It’s your body’s own hormones that are causing the changes, nothing artificial. I have seen the results of the clinical trials and it is absolutely safe, no harmful side effects whatsoever. That’s what my dad is working on.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“And he as no problem with you helping yourself to this stuff every once in a while.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Are you kidding? He doesn’t know I’m taking it. He doesn’t even know I know what he’s working on. But he has a lab at home and I’ve seen his notes.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“He never notices anything missing?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“No,” he laughed. “I just added four or five liters to his requisition and then intercepted them before they got to him.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Four or five liters?” That was it. That was the final piece of the puzzle. It all fit now. It was just as I suspected when I first connected Charles’ dad with the stuff. “It’s you. You’re the one selling this stuff.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Harvard’s expensive.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“It’s illegal. You could go to jail.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“They have to catch me first.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“The police are already looking for a muscular honor student. Once they clear me, who will that leave?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Fuck,” said Charles. “I never intended to take the stuff myself, but then I saw you, and you were getting so fucking hot, I thought what the hell, Ill give it a try. And then my muscles started to grow and I loved they way they looked and felt. I wanted more. Now, I’m hooked. I’m not sure I can stop.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]I didn’t know what to say. I knew exactly where he was coming from. I was kind of hooked on the whole growth thing myself. And if somebody told me I should stop, I think I’d tell them to go to hell.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Maybe you should stop selling the stuff,” I offered. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Yeah,” he said. “That would probably be smart.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Oh,” I said suddenly remembering, “Could you make one exception? There’s this freshman, Colin Jones. Could you sell some to him? He really needs it. And if you could please not make it more than he can afford.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Sure. I guess.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Thanks.” I got up to go. Third period was almost over and I was supposed to meet Geoff at The Clearing for my fighting lesson.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]***[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]Then I heard a cry, “No! Stop!” It was all too familiar. Some poor kid was on the receiving end of some bully’s attention. It didn’t take me long to spot. It was poor Colin. Some beefy sophomore was trying to stuff him into a trash can, and the poor kid was thrashing wildly, doing everything he could to avoid that fate. But he was fighting a losing battle. It was obvious, especially to the sophomore, who looked like he was having the time of his life tormenting the tiny freshman. I was enraged. In two seconds I was standing behind them. I put my hand on the sophomore’s shoulder, squeezing it. He turned around and saw me, the smile evaporating from his face.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Put him down,” I said. For a second he froze. “Now!” I emphasized.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]The sophomore put Colin down and the little guy backed away.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“You like garbage?” I asked.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“What?” he said. “No.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“That’s too bad,” I responded and I picked the guy up by the shoulders. I knew he probably weighed about two hundred pounds, but he was easy to lift. I paused for a moment, giving him a chance to struggle. I wanted him to struggle. When he fought against me, I could feel the incredible strength in my arms. I could feel my powerful biceps contract under my skin. It felt awesome to completely dominate him with so little effort. He didn’t have a chance and I wanted him to know that. So I let him struggle for about a minute before I turned him upside down and stuffed him in the same trash can he had intended for Colin.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]The can tipped over and the sophomore quickly pulled himself out. He was covered with the remains of dozens of school lunches.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Never again,” I said. “Is that understood?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]He nodded quickly and then scampered off.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]Colin stood there with a small grin on his face as he watched the sophomore disappear into the crowd. “Thanks,” he said.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Well, don’t get used to it,” I said. “You’re going to have to start doing this for yourself.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Yeah, right,” he said, slumping.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Why don’t you come eat lunch with us,” I said. “There’s someone I want you to meet.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]Colin shrugged and I told him to follow me.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]I introduced Colin around and when I got to Charles, I added, “Remember the guy I told you about earlier?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Guy? What guy?” he asked, pulling his attention away from Joe.[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“The one I said you should sell to.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Oh, that guy. Is this him? Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, sure.” Charles pulled out a scrap of paper, wrote his address and phone number on it, and gave it to Colin. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Come by and see me sometime and I’ll fix you up.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Fix me up?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Charles can help you with your little problem—no pun intended.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]Colin’s eyes lit up. “Seriously?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]Charles smiled. “Sure. Just keep it quiet and call before you come, ok?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]“Yeah. Sure. Whatever you say.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]And if you’re still interested, it wouldn’t hurt to review chapter 13, because the big fight in chapter 13 is really the jumping off point for Colin’s story.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9114

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]So keep your eyes open, I’ll be posting part 1 of CAFE Blues in a couple of days.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2008, 12:51 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Cool! I'm looking forward to Colin's story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2008, 09:49 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
definitely looking forward to this. Your stories are among the easiest to get lost in.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options