The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2008, 07:44 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The genesis of a god part 2

I clambered out of bed next morning after a night of fitful sleep, scarcely able to comprehend the events of yesterday. The formula that had been my private project and fascination had been expected to remedy my young lover's frustrating battle to improve his slim body. Since starting him on tiny doses, Stuart had indeed made steady progress over several weeks towards his ambition to be stronger and more buff. But he had become increasingly dissatisfied with the slow pace of change, pleading with me to increase the doses, frustrated by my reticence. So he had thrown caution to the wind and risked his health by helping himself to a bumper dose.

His rash impatience might have killed him. Fortunately it hadn't, and he had experienced an amazing overnight transformation that was unexpectedly more than just physical. His intellectual faculties had also been boosted, something that was all too evident in his new, arrogant attitude towards me.

Now I was about to discover what a second substantial dose had achieved. Or was I? Was it just possible that this was all no more than a vivid dream? After all, I had just experiened an achingly sleepless night that had nothing to do with any amorous attention from Stuart, who had been totally absent all night. I slid my legs out of bed and clambered to my feet. I needed to find out.

I prised open the bedroom door and crept down the hallway. My search for Stuart drew a blank everywhere until I reached the study. Pushing the door slowly open, I gasped in shock to behold the biggest, most muscular creature I had ever seen in my life. It's as well that my house has substantial sized rooms with high ceilings, for I estimated the creature's height at six foot six inches, perhaps more. My arrival had gone undetected, for the powerful titan was totally immersed in a book from my extensive library of scientific textbooks.

The creature was Stuart, of course, even bigger than yesterday. There was no mistaking that beautiful face even if his jawline was more square and his stubble had grown into a thick, dark beard overnight. Modesty had crushed him into a pair of shorts and a black T shirt whose cotton fabric strained to contain his immense torso. The arm that was holding the book displayed a huge, bulging bicep that had, unsurprisingly, split the seam of the shirt. As I stood at the door gawping, not really believing the evidence of my eyes, Stuart suddenly saw me.

"Ah ... there you are, little man", he said with a friendly grin. "I was beginning to wonder when room service would be attending to my breakfast."

I just stood there, rivetted to the spot, my mind still adjusting to this latest reality. HIs grin began to fade.

"Oh I'd move my sorry little ass if I were you", he said, shocking me from my daze. "And I'm extremely hungry, so make sure you're generous with the portions. I wouldn't like to be disappointed. And believe me, you wouldn't like me to be disappointed either."

So saying, he turned his gaze on his free arm and flexed it to emphasise the threat. I gulped as the bicep hardened into a sold, granite peak, and another seam ripped open under the strain. He surveyed his display of power admiringly before returning his piercing blue eyes on me.

"Are you still here?" he growled.

I needed no second warning and shot off towards the kitchen, my mind beginning to fret over the current state of our provisions. If I could just find enough food for breakfast I would have to pay a visit to the local supermarket and re-stock. This was a chore I hadn't required to do for several years. I once had a housekeeper who attended to such menial tasks. Her services had been dispensed with when Stuart came into my life and assumed the role. Now it seemed beyond the realms of possibility that he would ever again involve himself in anything as trivial as food.

Much to my relief there was more than adequate food for a giant-sized breakfast. When all was ready I returned to the study to summon Stuart. I found him crushed into my favorite leather chair, his beefy thighs wedged between the arms. Once again he was totally engrossed in a scientific textbook and I had to cough to attract his attention.

" ... erm, breakfast ... whenever you're ready, of course."

He tossed the book aside and sprang to his feet, alarming me by his sudden movement and rooting me to the spot. He strode briskly to the door, which was effectively blocked by me. His powerful frame seemed to soar higher and higher as he approached, until I found myself dwarfed by a hulking figure that now stood a menacing nine inches above me, surveying my unwitting obstruction with some disdain.

"Do you intend to get out of my way, little man? Or would you like me to move you?"

I jumped quickly to one side and watched, stunned and awestruck, as Stuart's awesome figure headed down the hallway towards the kitchen. The view from the back was no less impressive as my eyes drank in his broad, powerful shoulders, thickly muscled legs and gorgeous ass. Ah, his ass, I mused. My days of claiming that had surely passed in an overdose of my own inventiveness. My lover's incredible metamorphosis was all my doing, but somehow I didn't think that fact mattered much to Stuart any more. I sighed and followed after him down the hallway.

Breakfast for Stuart was over in a blur of frenzied eating. My careful preparations went for nothing as Stuart greedily gulped down everything in sight. His once keen discernment for good food had evidently been replaced by a need for body fuel and lots of it. I was barely midway through my modest plate of eggs when he sat back satisfied, almost snapping the chairback in the process. He decided that a compliment was in order.

"Good" he said. "In fact, very good, little man. I might just consider keeping you on for domestic duties."

Then he laughed, but I found it difficult to share his humor.

"Keep me on? In my own house? Well that's certainly an interesting concept", I said with a weak smile.

His blue eyes studied me for a moment, and his smile faded into a derisive scowl. Then he leaned forward and slammed a meaty fist down on the table, almost sending the plates into orbit. He reached over and grabbed my arm. Muscle and sinew rippled on his powerful forerarm as he gradually strengthened his grip, sending spasms of pain to my brain. Intimidated though I felt by his growing power and arrogance, and despite the searing pain in my arm, I was also finding the situation intensely erotic. Hidden beneath the table I had a boner that was standing to attention in submissive worship. Precum was already starting to moisten my pants.

Stuart held me spellbound in his piercing stare. When at last he spoke, his deep voice was measured and authoritative, his words brooked no contradiction.

"Little man, you appear to be having some difficulty remembering what I said yesterday, so let me reiterate. I'm the decision-maker in this house now and you will do precisely what I tell you, when I tell you. Is that understood?"

I nodded, furtively pressing a hand on my throbbing dick in the hope of subduing its boisterous clamour. Big mistake. My ejaculation drenched my pants in hot, sticky cum while I struggled to conceal my climax from Stuart's notice.

"Good", he continued, apparently oblivious to my discomfort. "I'm pleased to have your agreement. The alternative would not have been pleasant. I already possess more than sufficient power to reduce your precious house to rubble with my bare hands, if I chose. And I've barely even begun my physical and intellectual evolution.

"And here's something else for your highly educated mind to consider. Your formerly dull laboratory assistant has just devoured half your collection of scientific textbooks before breakfast. In a few more hours I expect to have assimilated the entire contents of your library. I hope you've got at least a superficial grasp of the knowledge I am now acquiring, because by this evening I'm going to require some stimulating intellectual conversation."

With that, he pushed himself up from the table, ducked through the doorway and headed back towards the study. As I watched his awesome muscular body retreat down the hallway, my mature, rational mind began to re-establish control over the naked lust that had just resulted in a sticky mess in my pants. Much as I revered the superior being Stuart had become, I realised that I was now confronted by a huge dilemma. I was, after all, a professional scientist with responsibility for my actions and it was patently obvious that I had lost control over one of my experiments.

If Stuart were to help himself to yet another massive dose of my formula, the world might not be able to restrain the arrogant, superhuman powerhouse that might result. I had to discover where Stuart had hidden the flask of chemicals and regain control.

(to be continued)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
msclpatrol (April 11th, 2013)
  #2   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Musclecult

Amazing, gideon, simply amazing! Many thanks for writing this story, and for creating the lust-inducing character of Stuart!
  #3   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
Absolutely amazing. God, I wish Stuart could dominant me like that...I love characters like him.

I also hope that the "Little man" finds the formula...it would be nice for him to take control back at the same time.

I can't wait for next part, so you can send more chills down my spine! =D
  #4   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2008, 11:03 AM

Esperanto Lives is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Esperanto Lives Send a message via MSN to Esperanto Lives
Good so far! Stuart's jaw-dropping physique and intellectualism is pretty terrific, though perhaps he needs a few more occasions to SHOW what his great muscles and mind can do. Perhaps a few occasions the young guy can demonstrate his mental and physical superiority, which seems to be the direction the story's going. A few feats of strength would not be in order, as well as mental power play.

The thing I like is the element of role reversal in the story: the previous himbo dependent on his much older stud is now himself so strong, dominant and brilliant he leaves his more mature mentor in the dust. I'm sure with Stuart's new mental competence, he can probably get a lot more money to become, financially, the "man of the house."

I can understand if you're shy about giving numbers, but what's Stuart's IQ?

Because the element of role reversal is the best thing about it, I'd be against the older lover growing to match Stuart in this story.

"I don't mind living in a man's world...as long as I can be a woman in it."
- Marylin Monroe

http://musclegrowthlovinfemme.blogspot.com/
  #5   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2008, 04:23 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
I'd go for world domination, nothing less. ;-) Go Stuart! Show what you can do!
  #6   Add to willfrog13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 01:21 PM

willfrog13 is on a distinguished road
More please?!?!?!

I hope more of this story will be coming soon. It would be great to have him witness Stuart's next growth spurt.

Thanks,
Will

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options