The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to cowboybear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2010, 01:49 PM

cowboybear is on a distinguished road
Thanks there muscl4life great new chapter ,wow sounds like felix wil lbe really towering over everyone soon with willam by his side.be greta to see what hapens nexts
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
Part 23

And here's the new chapter. You can thank/blame my varying levels of inspiration for this one, and hopefully, it helps move things along and lives up to expectations!

The aftermath of the cup quickly spread far and wide, and the news of it would remain the top story for days. While the details of the so-called "attack" weren't revealed to the public yet, the information about the damage done to the building and area was more than enough to spark interest. And, with that information out, it was inevitable that news of Felix spread as well.

Even before everybody had been properly secured, the entire thing had become a public spectacle, gathering the attention of the media and of everybody nearby. However, it only took a few minutes before rumors had spread about the pet that had quickly subdued the attack. Even without seeing him, enough news had spread about Felix. His appearance and stats were easily available through news of the competition, and with an event as major as what could've been attack on supposedly secure space, many reporters and officials were around the area. Information spread quickly, and information about Felix was some of the easiest to find.

Despite the number of people looking for him, it was difficult to find Felix or Willin. While his father was reachable, he had refused to say much past what he knew. There were quite a number of questions when Vladimir was turned over from his confinement, but Cornelius had happily turned him over with a substantial amount of information involving his dealings. However, that only raised more questions as the reporters found someone to latch onto to try to get more information.

"I promise, you'll have more information when my son and his pet returns. However, until that point, I will not be revealing anything." Though the questioning continued and frequent knocks rattled his door, it was the only answer he was willing to give. Cornelius pressed his hand to his head as he shook it, a large headache coming on. It had been a long enough of a day already, and the constant noises were only making it worse. He sighed as he pressed his hand to his forehead.

Most of the people who were at the cup had been taken to a secure space. While it was a good method of keeping track of everybody, it also meant that it once the area was declared safe, it was impossible for anybody to escape the notice of the paparazzi, Cornelius included. While he had acquired a private space and could keep others from entering it, it did nothing to prevent them from lingering outside in wait. However, in comparison to the other things pressing in his mind, the reporters were simply a small distraction.

There were already a good number of difficult revelations for him to process. He had been prepared for a lot during the competition, and Vladimir's activities weren't that much of a surprise. However, though he had been prepared for something major, very little could've readied him for Eldritch's incapacitation or Felix's rescue. He had known what Felix was capable of. However, seeing him in action was something quite different, and the amount of damage that the pet had done left him worried. However, that wasn't the first thing on his mind.

Felix was supposed to be a pet. From experience, it was easy for him to see that Geos had some level of intelligence. Seeing them in action made it clear that they were capable of a good deal more than most animals. However, for a pet to be able to talk was absurd, and for him to make plans or try to handle everything on his own was ludicrous. But that was what Willin had said, and it had been much too sudden of a situation for him to have prepared something like that for a stunt. Despite the insanity of it all, Cornelius trusted his eyes and ears. Once everything had been taken care of, it was past time for him to start looking for an explanation, and the first place he planned on looking towards was the enhancement process that Felix had undergone. Willin didn't know much about that, and there was no way for him to contact Felix, nor did he have the desire to try it. Out of everybody, that left...

Cornelius heard the reporters outside suddenly amplify their cries, turning towards the door as he heard a familiar voice crying out over it. "I have family to look after! I assure you all, an explanation will be available after, but I must take care of other things first!" Cornelius smiled as he heard it, opening the door to see Yuri pushing through the crowd, half wading and half charging through the mass of people in front of the room's door.

"Took you long enough to get here, Eldritch!" Cornelius pushed the door open wide for the man as he strode through, entering without turning to look. It was only when the door closed that Yuri turned to see him, smiling.

"I got a bit held up by everything that was happening, and I ran into Willin and Felix on the way. I assume you wanted to ask about that?"

"Don't play smart with me." While he was relieved to see Yuri up and in good health, it left him with a tinge of irritation remembering what he had said while the man was unconscious. "Exactly how long has that pet been able to talk? Ever since you enhanced him?"

"I told you before we started that Felix was already an exemplary pet, did I not? I do not know exactly when he gained the ability to speak, but I am quite certain that it was far before I had given his development any assistance." Yuri simply smiled as he watched Cornelius's reaction, the man's expression showing even as he tried to hide his surprise, finding it difficult to comprehend the idea. "However, the enhancements would have developed his mental abilities further as well. I thought that for most pets, an enhancement would result in some cognitive development, but it seems that those effects were also much greater on Felix as well." Yuri chuckled quietly as he simply looked at Cornelius's flabbergasted expression. "You should just be thankful that Willin and Felix are fond of each other? Though I daresay that you will have an interesting time dealing with the first couple of their type."

Cornelius shook his head quietly. "I am very well aware. And I thought my marriage caused problems..." He gave a quiet sigh before turning back to look at Yuri. "There?s not much that I can do about the whole thing now. Felix has shown off enough to make it quite clear that it would take a sizable army for anybody to think of arguing against him. It seems both of those have already been planning this for a while, and I dare say it goes far further than just the two of them."

"I would imagine so. Felix has done a good deal of digging into my research, and he probably knows more about his species than we do. Hopefully, I will be able to discuss more with him after everything's been taken care of, since there is a lot of-"

There was a sudden surge of noise from outside, all of the reporters nearly shouting to get their questions in as soon as they could. Yuri chuckled as he turned to the door. Cornelius pushed the door open, shouting out the crowd has he did. "That's enough! Please move aside so my son is able to... to..."

His words were lost as he got a view of Felix and Willin, barely able to maintain his composure as he saw them. Though his face was recognizable, Willin was much taller than his son should have been, and his body showed signs of a similar, impressive development. Though he was surprised by the sight, seeing Felix shifting through the crowd was enough to snap him back to attention. It was clear that the pet wouldn't have an issue simply pushing through the crowd, but he seemed to be taking his time wading through, on all fours and gently nudging the reporters aside as Willin followed closely behind, talking clearly to the reporters. "It's a lot to explain, but we had to try something when the attack occurred, and it's an interesting effect of it. I'll have my uncle look for the details, but Felix and I both seem to have done well as a result, haven't we?"

"Agreed, Willin." There was a moment of silence when Felix spoke, and the two of them took advantage of it to slip through the rest of the crowd, passing through the doorway as quickly as they could, a bit of effort necessary on Felix's part to fit through. Though there was a loud shout after the doors closed, the two of them were already safely inside.

Cornelius's facade quickly broke upon seeing Willin close up, even having to turn his head up to see his young son. It was enough to have to deal with Yuri, but seeing his child like this was absurd. He swallowed, then did his best to speak clearly to all of them. "I assume Felix had a role in... in this?"

"Yes, father. I honestly didn't expect this before, but Felix and I..." Willin blushed slightly, turning to look at Felix. Despite his gains, Willin still couldn't help but feel nervous in trying to speak to his father about such a thing. However, Cornelius only sighed softly, patting his son on his shoulder.

"I got the picture before. You two are close. I don't think many people will be willing to accept a human and a pet being quite that close, but I suppose you two are ready to deal with it." Willin gaped as he heard the words from his father, but his father simply nodded, a solemn look on his face. "If I tried to argue, I suppose both of you would renounce the family or something. I would rather avoid that type of confrontation. Besides, your pet is quite groundbreaking, and I would rather have him able to work with us than have the alternative."

Willin couldn't really speak, just nodding slightly. "I... See. Thank you for being so understanding..." He nervously stood in place, his mind nearly screaming to try to get Felix's attention.

Felix simply continued watching the two, a small laugh sounding before Willin heard his voice softly echoing in his mind. "Didn't think I need to talk. Your father's been through a lot today as well, and I didn't think he would argue too much. Besides, he probably has a hard enough time talking to you, now." Felix gave a deep chuckle, but Cornelius ignored it as he spoke again.

"However, that does not solve our immediate issues." Cornelius's voice quickly snapped Willin back to reality. " The cup hasn't technically ended yet, and while Felix has been helpful in pinpointing Vladimir's actions, there's still a very limited amount of evidence to pin him with. Somehow, I don't think Felix's testimony will be enough. Quite frankly, I?m not even sure it?s admissible, and even with what we currently have, it will-"

Felix simply gave a loud chuckle, the sound of his voice enough to draw everybody?s attention. "Vladimir?s he's spent too much on his little attempt. For humans, those mercenaries were fairly skilled, and they wouldn't be cheap. Even if he could avoid imprisonment, it's safe to say he doesn't have many options left." Felix spoke about the entire thing casually, sitting comfortably against the ground, more focused on gently nuzzling against Willin than on the conversation. "In addition, even though the cup didn't formally end, I doubt anybody would be able to contest my results now."

"Erm... Yes..." Cornelius give Felix a quick nod, still a bit unsettled at hearing his deep, booming voice. "Which means, right now, we will be dealing with an increase in the amount of attention and speculation in regards to what has happened. I think you already know, but I would like to remind you that some things, like the enhancement procedure and your... relationship... are probably better kept secret at this time. I have no doubt you two will eventually announce it, but please use some discretion in deciding what you say now."

"I have already agreed to speak for Felix public. He may have developed his plans, but it will probably be accepted more easily if a human announces everything." Willin did his best to put on a business-like tone, though given the situation, it was difficult. "I realize that this is a rather personal business, and I assure you that I'll keep it from the family business. There won't be any problems."

"If you're willing to take responsibility for your own business, then do so. You've... had a good amount of success with the competition, so I suppose I can trust you to take care of yourself." Willin nodded slightly as he watched his father, before getting surprised as he saw his father smile a little, feeling his hand pressing down against his shoulder. "You two did a good job, despite the emergency. I am glad you avoided any injuries, Willin."

"Of course he is. He has someone excellent watching over him." Yuri just grinned as he watched the scene, suddenly moving up to squeeze his nephew tight in a hug. "It seems like you might be able to watch yourself now... Though I doubt Felix would just let that happen, would he?"

Felix simply smiled, moving close and nuzzling against Willin as he approached. "No way."

A small snore came from the floor as Regal slept. For once, he felt relaxed enough to make the noise. It had been a long time since his master had been lenient enough to not complain, and it certainly was the case now. Though he had gotten into the habit of being obedient and aloof whenever other people were present, it didn't take him long to settle down.

Viktor had ended up returning home alone, his father unreachable at the time. However, rumors of his imprisonment were quick to spread, and Viktor had refused to speak to anybody, not daring to risk retribution for saying something potentially damaging. It meant that for a day or two, things were reasonably peaceful at the mansion, if a bit stiff.

In that time, it meant he had to get used to Regal again.

It was awkward the first few times. Although Regal was obedient as ever, Viktor winced a little bit whenever he tried to give an order. It took a good deal of time before he had stopped expecting Regal to maul him every time he spoke, but he had eventually grown comfortable around his pet, and had begun to act more a little affectionate.

The fact that Regal was even allowed to sleep in the middle of the room was quite something. In the past, if he had ever been anywhere outside of his room alone, he wouldn't have gone for a few minutes before getting punished for it. However, now, he snoozed soundly on a rug, his body curled up comfortably as his head lay against his arm. It was unusually peaceful, and though his ears turned to every noise, his nap was relaxed.

His sleep was disturbed when he heard a couple of shouts from a room nearby. His eyes snapped open as he moved, his footsteps light as he approached the doorway, his ears twitching as he listened.

"I don't care how he's acting now, he's an animal and he needs to have the proper restraints placed back on him! You were lucky enough to survive after the Rutherford beast broke his collar, and I'm not going to stand for letting him free in the building!" Vladimir was shouting at his son, his voice aggravated as he did. "Our family is already in enough trouble without him causing more!"

Viktor quietly listened to his father, his fist clenched tight as he stood there. He knew better than to retort, but he was having a difficult time restraining himself. "I understand that much. People have already been asking me why my father had to bail himself out of prison! After everything that's happened, people have been developing a different opinion on pets, and if we act unnecessarily, people will be looking down on us even more! We can't afford to have that happen now!"

"I will not accept my family simply following along with others! We have a reputation to maintain, and we are not going to disgrace ourselves by simply following their example!"

Regal quietly peeked his head into the room, growling softly. Although Viktor immediately noticed, Vladimir was too busy shouting at his son to turn away.

"Even if it's a wise idea, right now, our finances are shot. The last time I checked, our accounts are nearly empty, and we can't afford to be reckless. Even if the cost isn't high, we don't want to spend more than we need to. I don't know how it got this bad, but-"

"I get it! Fine!" Viktor nearly jumped. He had expected for his father to shout, but not for him to give in that easily. "I'll find out why it's so low, just take your pet and keep him under control!"

Uncertain of what was going on, Viktor simply gave a small nod before walking out, Regal waiting quietly outside the door, his fur on end as he sat waiting. Viktor quietly reached his hand forward, giving Regal an absentminded pat before walking away, the pet making a curious sound as he followed along.

"I'm not going to slap another collar on you. You've been good... You deserve..."

Regal sped up a little, picking up Viktor again before giving him a deep lick. It had surprised the boy the first few times, but by now, he had become much more relaxed about it. It felt good to hold him, his arms tensed and pulling his owner close.

Though he would never admit it, Victor enjoyed the feeling. He relaxed in Regal's arms, chuckling as he gave the pet a firm pat on his head. "Good boy." He felt Regal squeezing tighter, his tail wagging eagerly as he gave a satisfied bark. His tongue passed eagerly over Viktor's face before almost immediately pressing him against a wall, rubbing up happily and playfully pinning him as his face was soaked.

Regal suddenly lurched, his face serious for a moment as his ear twitched. Viktor gave a surprised grunt as he saw Regal turn, his expression sharp and turning backwards. He seemed to glare at the room that Viktor had come from, Viktor a little alarmed as he barely heard his father shouting.

Regal held Viktor tight for a minute before he moved away, carrying the boy firmly in his arms. It didn't really matter what the other human was speaking of, as long as his master was safe. All he had to do was keep him close, and for now, he would be safe.

A good deal of Elijah's time off was spent at home. His job meant he couldn't spend too much time in the public eye, and he preferred it that way. He was professional when he had to be, but when everything was done, he preferred his own place. It wasn't large, but it meant that he had everything he needed.

However, this time, he returned filled with him with a sense of uncertainty. Though he had always trusted his judgment, it was difficult for him to be certain he was doing the right thing this time. The encounter with Felix had left him shaken, and though he firmly believed he was trying to help Geos and humanity, he couldn't shake the feeling that Felix had done something to his mind when he was inside.

As he approached, his eyes were looking over the details of Felix's samples. The information that he had was almost absurd. The numbers surpassed any theoretical results that Eldritch's procedure should've created, and even then, they didn't seem to match the information that was made public early on. It wasn't much of a stretch to think that Felix was still developing, and the idea of that pet getting any more powerful than he already was...

He knew what the process entailed. Even hearing about the possibility of saving Travers drove him to research it, and even after the pet had passed on, he had kept more than a health interest in the process. So, he knew that Professor Eldritch was right when it came to the potential dangers the enhancement process contained.

Elijah shook his head as his mind went back to Travers. It had always been a touchy subject for him, even at the best of times. Travers had been in good condition when he was picked up, and was an extremely affectionate pet. They had a number of enjoyable months together, but by the time he discovered the nature of the damage he had suffered... If he had been more aware, they might've been able to detect the bioweapon that Trevor had...

Elijah shook his head harder, trying to lose himself in the task in front of him. He couldn't help but feel that the procedure could've been toned down, that it could've helped his best friend make it through. Even now, it was obvious that it would need to be adjusted if it was to be used on most Geos. Then, there'd be logistical issues, and food would still be a problem to work through. He had enough trouble with that already.

It wasn't any wonder that he was distracted when he walked back into his home. He barely managed to take a couple of steps before he felt a colorful blur colliding with him, easily pinning him to the ground, a loud barking sounding around him.

"Woah, easy, guys! I just got back!"

He couldn't help but laugh as he felt a couple of Geos eagerly pressed against him, him struggling to try to move from the few pets making a dogpile on top of him. Although most people had enough handling one pet, he had grown quite used to the two that he had now, and while it took some amount of effort to keep them, he adamantly refused to let another one of his pets out of his sight. "Alright, guys, you can move now!"

Though he felt the weight on him lessen, he felt a fuzzy ear still brushing against his arm as one of the pets continued. "You, too, Devon." He gave the pet's neck a light scratch as he tried to get back on his feet, but only felt another push as the Geo nuzzled eagerly at his pockets. He chuckled and shook his head, putting a hand down, giving the red-speckled Geo a squeeze against his shoulder. "I didn't have time to get any extra food this time, so you'll just have to be patient."

Devon gave a soft whine as he moved, letting go but giving a soft whimper. He sat there, trying to give a small growl and rubbing over his abs slowly. Elijah chuckled, shaking his head as he watched. "That's you, not your stomach. You'll be okay for another hour." The pet gave a small whine, curling up against the ground. When Elijah had found him while on a walk with Travers, he had been a bit underfed. However, the pet ended up following him back, and after records of the Geo failed to turn up, he had ended up with another pet to take care of.

For all of his current complaints, however, Devon certainly didn't seem under-fed. Devon was 6'8" and a solid 377 pounds, and though he wasn't always the most energetic, he always seemed to be the most enthusiastic whenever he was around. He always was close by, though he wasn't the only one.

Elijah felt a light tugging at the side of his pants, his hands moving down and patting a solid grey pet firmly. "Don't worry, Stry. We can head out soon." He felt the pet letting go, curling around and chasing his tail as he stood nearby. The pet always seemed energetic, perhaps overly so. He had belonged to some neighbors, but when they moved away and couldn't bring him, Elijah had offered to take care of him instead. Although he had been the smallest when he came into the house, he was still a healthy 355 pounds, and at 6' 4', it showed. He was generally affectionate to humans, and even more so when it came to other pets. It had been rather surprising when he jumped onto Devon the first time his pouch was released, but by now, he had grown to expect it.

Thankfully, the pets had all gotten along fine, despite their eccentricities. Although it was a strain on him, Elijah enjoyed the work involved in taking care of three pets, and whenever he was busy, they tended to entertain one another. Things had quieted down since Travers had passed away, but they still managed to keep in good spirits most of the time. Still, every time Elijah began to brood over the subject, the mood in the house seemed to go down.

The pets quieted down as Elijah sat up, looking over the two. There were a couple of questioning looks at him, but he shook his head and forced on a small smile, speaking more to himself than to them as he thought.

"Travers would want you guys to be better off, too... It's for the best... I just hope I can make this work."

"So while the details are uncertain, it seems that both my pet and I both taken some traits from one another. I've had the proper medical checks done, and neither of us has suffered any health problems. In addition, both Felix and I have shown some extraordinary improvements as a result. I believe that the results are beneficial to both the human and pet involved. While things are still not definite, I will do my best to make the conditions for the change known, and it seem likely that it is possible for other pets to have something similar occur. I While Felix has gone through some extremely cutting-edge treatments, I believe his developments should be made public. However, until more details become available, including what precisely caused my part of the change, that is all of the information I can give out."

Willin stood in front of the large crowd of reporters, participants, and spectators, doing his best to stay calm as Felix stood close behind him, watching the crowd for anything unusual. While Willin had been used to that amount of attention, it felt odd speaking when he knew he was announcing what could essentially be the next huge change in humanity. It was hard enough to convince everybody that he was, in fact, the same person that was constantly seen in the media and had walked into the show another ordinary human. However, his changes only seem to authenticate the fact that he was related to Felix.

He looked out at the crowd for a moment before speaking again. "Both of us understand that this is an unusual situation, but both of us have benefited, and any other owners and pets should have the opportunity to do the same. This type of change seemed to come from an unusual situation, but I believe that it can be done safely with willing participants."

He turned to look at Felix, just receiving a wide smile in return as Felix moved closer, his voice easily echoing through the area. "I know that as a pet, it may not mean as much to you. However, I will tell you all that both of us have benefitted, and I believe that if other owners are like Willin, then there is no reason they can't experience the same thing." The shouting in the crowd upon hearing Felix speak again, many trying to get questions out and confirm it wasn't some sort of trick. However, the two of them turned away from the crowd after a few minutes, heading back inside their mansion.

"We get home and the first thing we see is a ton of people at our front door. Couldn't they wait a little bit longer?" Willin sighed as he hung onto Felix's arm, nearly dragged along as Felix moved. "I'll be glad to get some actual rest..."

Felix chuckled quietly as he picked Willin up, carrying him on his back. "Oh? You didn't seem to mind the activity we had at night." Willin blushed as he held tight, his arms squeezing around Felix's neck as he shifted. "Relax, Willin. There have been a lot of things going on, and you probably need the rest."

"You're coming too, right?" Willin gave Felix's shoulder a tight squeeze as he was brought along. "I know you have a lot you want to do, but you've been busy for a few days now. You deserve the chance to rest, too."

Felix paused for a moment, but nodded. "Yeah... I'm not giving up the chance to spend some time with you." He turned his head and shifted Willin forward, nuzzling gently before planting a firm kiss on him. Willin only needed a moment before he pushed back at Felix, his mouth pressed firmly before they slipped away.

"Good... I still haven't really gotten used to being this..." Willin blushed as he gave his arm a small flex, Felix only smiling as he saw it.

"You look great, Willin. You'll get used to your strength quickly enough. Besides..." Felix gave an eager flex as well, his whole body pumping a bit as Willin held tight against it. "I'm here to help with that."

Willin just tilted his head against Felix's, leaning gently as they walked. "I'm not going to be able to rest if you're keeping me up like that, you know!"

"I'll be quiet when it's actually time to sleep. Until then, you deserve the attention." Felix gave him a quick lick before stopping at Willin's door. As it opened, Willin felt himself placed softly on his bed, Felix's weight pushing down firmly against him. Though he could feel the pressure of his titanic body, it was a warm and comforting feeling as Felix curled up gently, his arm wrapped pressed against Willin's sides.

Willin shifted slightly, his arm reaching around and pulling Felix tight. He blushed a bit as he felt Felix's body slap against his, the feel of the Geo's iron body so different as it brushed against his own developed frame. He felt Felix tense every inch of muscle that came into contact, rubbing up slowly as Felix spread his body outwards.

"Mmmmm... That feels nice, Felix..." Willin barely spoke before he just felt Felix's head pressed against his. He blushed softly, closing his eyes as Felix's body curling around in a tight embrace. He felt himself shifted just enough, Felix rolling around, letting Willin lay on top, his head gently reclined against the fuzzy mounds of Felix's chest. "Think I'll sleep well today..."

Felix had to fight the impulse to do more, his paw resting against against Willin's abs. Though his mate was almost ready, he deserved the chance to rest after the excitement that he had been through. His body relaxed as his arms curled up and around Willin. His pouch twitched a bit, and he absentmindedly gave his lover a squeeze, but Felix didn't shift an inch away with the boy nodding off, cozy against him. "Rest well, Willin."

The constant flow of information was starting to irk Yuri. He understood pets as well as anybody, and he was able to understand the basics of Felix's current physiology. However, each day that passed made it more and more difficult for him to detail the changes, and each seemed more complex and robust than the last. By now, he it was difficult for him to keep track of everything that had differentiated Felix from most pets. It was still manageable, but he wasn't certain if he could keep up at the rate.

He heard the door open, but didn't even look up as he responded to it. "Hello, Cornelius. I assume all of the immediate questions have been taken of?"

"Most of them. The competition's been taken care of on our end, and so far, it's mostly been good publicity. There hasn't been anything questionable in the public eye, and Willin seems to be okay. I've already had the best people available checking on his health, though I doubt there will be many people who have experience with his body as it is now. "

Yuri continued working silently, it taking a moment before he spoke. "You cannot take care of Willin forever, you know. I understand you will be doing your best to take care of him. I have tried my best keep my eyes on the family, too. But you're the one who said that Willin is old enough to take care of his own problems. After everything that has happened, you should be quite aware of that. Besides, he has someone else watching over him, too."

"Don't... Try to convince me that having his pet watching him..." Cornelius sighed as he sat down across from Yuri. "Look. Those two care about each other. And I suppose I can trust Felix more than most of the people he would meet. Not the way I would've liked him to find someone, but I suppose there are worse options. But-"

"But that's not what you wanted to talk about." Yuri gave an audible sigh as he kept working. "From what I have seen, he is quite capable of taking care of himself and of Willin. It may be an odd pair, but after all of that, do you honestly think he would let anybody harm your family? Felix has been changing for quite a while, and you're free to look at his files if you do not believe me. Even since that crash, Felix has been taking care of your son."

Cornelius scowled slightly as he looked at Yuri. "Even if he does his best, this situation is complex, and there are far too many things that could go wrong. There are already too many people who are scrambling for information. The media has always been looking at my family, and I don't plan on giving them anything more. Besides, I doubt giving valuable information away would be beneficial. Regardless of whether or not I like what he does, Felix is still a significant investment, and I would rather not have people knowing more about him that we do. I may trust the two of them, but it doesn't mean I can just sit around when I barely know anything about what's happened."

"Unfortunately, we do not know as much as I would like. His physiology is still developing, and there has not been enough time to explore the details. As far as I can tell, his growth has yet to stabilize, and he is still undergoing a good number of changes. And, it seems to be similar for Willin. I may not be as experienced in human health, but the nature of his development seems... similar to that of what I witness in many pets."

"Just tell me he's not turning into a Geo." Though his voice was calm, Cornelius had a mildly worried expression across his face. However, Yuri didn?t even see it, simply shaking his head as he continued working.

"There is no change on his mental status, and while his development could be compared to a Geo's, genetically he is still quite human. Something is changing in his physiology, but both he and Felix seem quite different from any recorded pets, so it is difficult to surmise. Hopefully, when other pets try the modified procedure, more information will be available regarding the entire thing."

"Then you'd better hope that you can find out, fast. You're not the only one that's interested in the two of them."

Yuri chuckled quietly and shook his head. "I would not worry about the government. There has already been some discussion, and we have some help in preparing the changes. There is enough transparency in our actions, and what they are attempting is quite legal, if it is groundbreaking."

"If the government was the only issue, I wouldn't be worried!" Cornelius turned a little red in the face as he shouted suddenly, Yuri stopping his work as he heard the man shout. "I've gotten an odd message before on the encrypted channels. Someone already knows that most of this is Felix's plan. Someone who knows about the details of the attack. And they want to talk to Felix directly."

Yuri stopped working for the first time since Cornelius entered, uncertain of what to say.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysteriousMist For This Useful Post:
cowboybear (April 5th, 2013), flamedelft (August 14th, 2013)
  #43   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2010, 04:43 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That was one of the best chapters in this story! I loved the way in which you handled the situation with all political and economical implications, the relationship between different Geos and their human masters. It just created a whole series of possibilities, the storyline is reborn and I hope we will have great times writing our asses off!

Congratulations for such great installment, and thank you for cooperating with us, hopefuly more guys will feel more enthusiastic about this section.

Cheers
  #44   Add to cowboybear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2010, 02:16 PM

Thanks there Mysteriousmist great new chapter.Sure like to thank you and Muscl4life for the chapters ading to this hot story.Hope to see some other installments.Wonder just how big felix will become.
  #45   Add to cowboybear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2011, 12:29 AM

please continue

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size