The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sexyactionnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2008, 05:18 PM

sexyactionnick is on a distinguished road
The Massive Growth of Bart - Part 3

He?d bought the machine on Sunday, and by Friday Bart was completely addicted to it. He was working out day and night, not bothering to hide his massive lifting from his mother anymore. Since he hadn?t hurt himself yet, she only lightly chastised him for disobeying her and allowed him to continue using the equipment. Inwardly, she considered the possibility that it was already doing him good, as he was on a regular sleep schedule and looked much healthier. But when she came home from work Friday, what she saw shocked her.

His bedroom door was open, and he stood in front of his floor-length mirror, posing in nothing but a pair of black boxer-briefs. He was enormous, especially compared to the meek, flabby boy he?d been five days earlier. ?Holy hell!? Barbara exclaimed, forgetting her usual moratorium on such common language. ?Look at you!?

Bart turned around and grinned, flexing his pecs with pride. ?Look at me.?

?Bart, this is serious. You?ve gained so much weight! Are you using steroids??

He laughed, and turned back to the mirror. ?No, this is the result of hard training and dedication. Dan is going to freak when he gets home and sees me.?

Knowing nothing else to say, Barbara left the room, leaving Bart to his flexing. He weighed 220 lbs after his shower, and was seriously beginning to look like a bodybuilder. He flexed his pecs again ? it only took him a few minutes to learn how to do it expertly ? and leaned in. Stubble, actual man stubble, not patchy teenage stubble, was beginning to grow in. He looked closely at his chest, and saw hair growing there as well. As usual, he couldn?t keep staring at his new body for long without his cock growing long and hard, and soon he was tenting hard. Just as he?d gotten the door locked and the lube out, his phone rang.

It was Jonathan, a friend of his from school. Friend wasn?t quite the term. They rarely hung out or did anything, mostly they ate together at lunch to stave off complete unpopularity. He was a complete nerd, into hardcore hacking far beyond Bart?s level, as well as having a secret fetish for D&D, but he was a cool guy. Jonathan was tiny and skinny, with short black hair on his wiry frame. Bart remembered catching Jonathan looking at the hunky, popular athletes, and internally recognized he was gay since that was the same way he stared at them. He had an idea.

?Hey man, what?s up?? Bart asked, popping out his lats as he spoke.

?I am so damn bored. Last night I tried to teach myself to play my dad?s accordion, that?s how bad it?s getting. Come over, my parents are gone for the weekend, we?ll raid the liquor cabinet or something.?

It was just what Bart wanted. ?Sure. You invite anybody else??

?You were the first on my list, man. Aside from all the people I already called, that are either grounded severely or out of town.?

?All right. I?m pretty bored right now,? Bart lied, ?Mind if I just leave now??

?Go for it.?

Excitedly, Bart showered and threw a bunch of clothing into his overnight bag. For now, he still fit into his clothing, as the old Bart preferred loose-fitting jeans, though his t-shirts now stretched tightly across his brilliant chest. With a grin, he reached into his goody drawer and packed the lube and the box of condoms he?d bought himself as a sixteenth birthday present, promising to use at least one before they expired. ?I don?t think I?ll have to worry about it with this body,? he thought. ?Jonathan is a test run.?

?Hey mom, I?m going to go crash at Jonathan?s, okay?? he said, running down the stairs and out the door before she had a chance to object. He got in his car, feeling very strange in the seat until he realized that he was sitting in an ass-print much wider than his current tight, firm posterior was.

After several minutes of driving around trying to find the house, to which he?d only been once or twice, he giddily rang the doorbell. Inside, he heard video games blasting in surround-sound, and a faint ?Come in!?

He opened the door to find Jonathan, tiny, meek, but adorable Jonathan, playing some game that Bart didn?t recognize for the PS3. ?Hey man,? Jonathan said, not turning away from the screen. Bart walked up behind him and waited for his small friend to see his reflection in the screen. After only a few seconds, Jonathan did a double-take, then turned around, mouth hanging wide open. ?Holy shit!?

Jonathan got up and ran around the couch, mouth still agape. ?Bart? Is that seriously you??

Bart grinned and waggled his eyebrows, and flexed his upper body slightly. ?I?ve been working out since school ended.?

?That was two weeks ago! You?re like a frickin? bodybuilder!?

?Am a frickin? bodybuilder,? Bart corrected. ?My stepdad made me buy a home gym, and I?ve got to say, it was a good purchase.?

Jonathan inched closer to his friend, and held up a hand. ?Can?can I touch you? I mean, not to be gay or anything, but just?wow.?

Bart was more than happy to oblige, and let his friend feel him up. A hot surge ran through him, and he could feel his cock growing tumescent. He willed it to stop, just for a moment, to keep the situation from getting too awkward. ?You satisfied that this is all real??

Breathlessly, Jonathan nodded. ?How did you do it? You have to have taken something.?

?Nope,? he said. Some people might have been offended at the concept of taking steroids, but he loved that people couldn?t believe he hadn?t used drugs. He knew that his weight machine was definitely out of the ordinary, but that wasn?t his own doing, so he called it a freebie. ?Come on. I know you want to feel me some more.?

His miniature friend continued to feel him up, running his fingers between his pectorals and over his bumpy abs, and traced the veins running down his thick forearms. It wasn?t long before they both were horny and hard, and Jonathan began to get shaky. ?I?ve had enough,? he said, and turned away. ?So?what do you want to do??

Bart chuckled, and moved in closer to his friend, who he dwarfed by at least seven inches and probably 150 pounds. ?You know what you want to do.?

Jonathan turned around, halfway between scared and indignant. ?What do you mean??

?I?ve seen you staring at jocks, dude. In gym, during lunch, every time a hot tight ass walks by you?re staring.?

?No I don?t!? he said, backing away. Bart kept closing in.

?I know you do because I looked at them the same way too. And plus, it?s not as if I can?t see your boner right now.?

Instinctively, Jonathan reached down to cover up his chubby and realized concretely just how stiff he was. ?So??

Bearing a massive smile, Bart grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled down, ripping it off completely. He stood before his friend, muscles proudly on display. ?I?m saying that if you want this body, you can have it. Nobody has to know, but I know you want it.?

It took less than a second for Jonathan to grab Bart by the hand and sprint upstairs. He almost went into his own bedroom, but entered a different room instead. ?My parent?s bedroom,? he said, fumbling to pull off Bart?s belt. ?Their bed is bigger.?

Bart?s tiny friend wasn?t the most attractive of men, but he did have a certain cuteness that accompanied his bite-sized proportions. Bart moaned as his friend pulled out his cock, which now measured at 8 inches long. A sloppy tongue latched onto it, licking and sucking haphazardly. The owner of the mighty cock didn?t mind, as it was his first time too. He might not be spectacular, unless his mysterious machine had given him an instruction manual to go along with his new equipment.

He pulled his penis out of Jonathan?s mouth, and easily tossed him into the bed. He took off the rest of his clothing slowly, peeling his jeans off his tight frame, wrestling his cock back into his underwear so that he could get them off. Once he was done with his striptease, he crawled over fuckbuddy and roughly pulled his clothes off, leaving no doubt that he was the strong man in charge. Pulling Jonathan to his knees, Bart flexed again, bouncing his pecs before kissing the man passionately. He had never kissed anyone before, but he was indeed a natural. As they made out, he reached down and led his dick underneath Jonathan?s groin, and with a little bending he was able to just tickle his asshole.

As he stimulated his friend?s hole, Bart led Jonathan to suck on his nipples and feel the hardness of his muscles. His small hands ran all over those big, beautiful muscles, grabbing them as he flexed, trying to dent the rock-solid biceps, feeling the taper of his back, the twin firm globes of his butt. ?I can?t wait any longer,? Jonathan whispered, and Bart threw him on his stomach and pulled his ass into the air.

Bart pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube, but stopped. They were both assuredly virgins, after all. He knew that he should be responsible and practice safe sex, but couldn?t bear the thought of any part of his new stunning visage being restrained. He dumped warming KY onto his cock and spread Jonathan?s cheeks apart, and slowly pushed his cock inside. Jonathan squirmed and shuddered, and despite his raging horniness Bart almost stopped before he heard a quiet gasp of ?More.? He pushed his cock all the way in, causing his partner to cry out.

He pulled his big cock in and out of his muscle worshipper, fighting the urge to pound his ass as hard as he could to get to the big finish. He turned his fuckbuddy over so that he would still be able to see his mountainous muscles. ?Do you like this body?? he breathed, striking the best most muscular pose he could while still gyrating his hips. He tightened his abs to show off his six-pack. ?You wish you were as big as me, don?t you??

His partner moaned, and he took it as a yes. ?You can?t handle this body, this big cock in your tight little ass, can you?? Another moan. He reached one long, strong arm forward and started tweaking Jonathan?s cute little nipples, which caused more tortured moans of pleasure. He started to jerk the little man off, but Jonathan finally managed for form complete words. ?No, don?t,? he gasped, ?I?m going to, going to?? Jonathan?s cock twitched at the same time his entire body seized up, even his asshole, which made Bart suddenly gasp as well. Jonathan shot his load all over his chest, his little five-incher even managing to make it all the way onto his own face.

That little asshole clamping down was all Bart needed. His massive body flexed; he could feel his pert nipples at full attention and grabbed them, tweaking and pulling as hard as he could as his penis emptied spurt after spurt of hot, steamy come into his little friend?s rectum. He pulled out and leaned back on his hands, looking at the sweat and spunk covering his friend?s parent?s bed.

Bart got off the bed, and gave Jonathan?s cute little butt a little smack. ?Come on, get your ass in the shower. You have to clean me off.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexyactionnick For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (June 15th, 2013), dickasauras (October 12th, 2012), msclpatrol (April 16th, 2013), weaknobody (November 22nd, 2012)
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:39 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
After this fun chapter, I'm looking forward to Dan seeing his stepson for the first time.
  #3   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,307 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
well written

You're a good writer! The dialogue between characters is especially well done. I think you were overly dismissive of your first chapter, although I admire your realistic assessment of what many readers are looking for. The character exposition in that section adds depth to the transformation Bart is going through, and it wasn't so long that people couldn't take the time to read it. Obviously you're cranking up the sexy stuff here and you're doing a good job of it. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
  #4   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2008, 08:16 PM
bulker1232

hot

awesome man....... can't wait for more!
  #5   Add to Speck35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 07:45 PM

Speck35 is on a distinguished road
I love the sweet interactions between the characters, instead of the typical muscle rape.
  #6   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 01:05 PM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Wow! You have no idea how much I loved this chapter!
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
oh holy shit almighty!
(lunges for the next chapter in desperate attempt to keep the jo going... )
amazing story man, keep it up!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #8   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2008, 03:18 PM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Morrrrrrrrrre.

Quick Reply
Bold