The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 07:47 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
Tim's change of life

lois had taken her sisters son to the lab where clark kent had been reporting on a certain machine. Tim was a boy of 10 and loved clark just like a father. opening the door to the lab lois saw that the machine had gone crazy and was in fact a laser beam. it was firing beams and knocking out walls. clark was no where to be found. "tim!!!! falll!!!!!" as a beam hit the wall behind her. she and tim were in danger of being killed. she wished superman would come. blasting through the wall, superman flew in and let the beam hit his super chest. he was glowing a bright red. with his chest out he came closer to the machine as he finally reached it and picked it up to fly it and drop it into the sea. lois and tim waited as the firemen put out the flames. "is super coming back??" time asked.

lois smiled. "of course he is" soon superman landed in front of them. tim started to run toward him.."wait" superman said. "im still hot from the beam" tim stopped, but felt a pull toward superman. "i told you to stop!" superman moved back. tim could not help it.

superman tried to fly away but could not. soon the two met. tim felt the beam going into his body but didnt understand why his 10 year old body was growing. his boy arms puffing out like he was being filled with......pure power.
superman still could not move as tim looked up at him. his body still feeding off the super power of the man of steel. lois ran screaming down the hall for help. Tim 's body had doubled in size as he felt the power going into him..."this feels good!!!" he shouted. his boy clothes ripping off him as his viens popped up on his biceps. superman knew this felt like the Parasite he had did the same thing. "tim....you will expode!!!" tim reached up and flew to supermans face. punching the man of steel with a powerful fist of iron. "I hate YOU!!!!! i want you dead!!!!!" tim yelled. superman flew back as the 10 year old was getting as strong as superman....his small body not small anymore. tim flew to him. "i want all of your powers!!!" supermans eyes were wide as he saw the hate in the boy. tim hit him again and again. his powerful blows knocking superman around the room. then tim felt something that he had not felt before.....pleasure. looking down at his dick he saw the liquid oozing out. this was a new feeling. his hormores had kicked in and his cock had grown to be a man's. superman watched as the boy became a man. his flesh like liquid moved out as his muscles grew and his cock wanted release.
Tim flew to superman and as he hit the man of steel he pushed his cock into superman's mouth. "suck me!!!" superman took all of it as tim arched back in pleasure. "ahhhhhhh take it.....use it......" superman was now under tim's spell. a zombie. a slave to the boy/man his power had created. soon the cum blasted out for the first time in tim's life....almost choking superman. "i want more!!!!! and more!!!!" lois had come back to see this scene. "TIM!!!" tim looked at her "he no longer lives here" pushing his cock back into superman's mouth. lois fainted.

tim had grown from a boy's body to a huge teen body. the beam was wearing off. but all he taken from superman stayed. tim knew he would come around.....so he reached up and flew away. superman shaking his head as if waking from a dream. licking the cum off his lips. he looked around as lois was also comming to. "lois? " she woke to his blue eyes. "what happened?"
Tim flew, feeling free and strong. he saw his house, his father cleaning the car. down he went. landing in front of his father.

the man stepping back. "who are you?" seeing the naked teen in front of him. tim smiled. reaching down to his cock and pushing back the foreskin he began to seep more precum. his father could not move. tim walked to him and with one mighty upper-cut he punched his father up into the air. the man landing into his son's arms. "i will take you to the caves and i will feed off you all day" up he flew. the caves were not far as tim had gone to them without permisson when he was a boy. landing in the opening he tore off his fathers clothes like a werewolf. his father could see everything but could not speak. "now for some fun"

tim dropped him onto the cavern floor. his fathers hairy naked body all his. he reached his mouth down and kissed him on the lips as he sucked the strenght from his body slowly. his other hand made its way down to the cock that cummed and made him in his mothers pussy 10 years ago. it was hard. he began to stroke his fathers hard cock. with his mouth close to his fathers he said "you like that daddy?" "feels good ... dont it!!!" he yelled. rubbing his fathers tight hairy abs. "you never told me that being a man was so pleasureable!" he reached down and sucked more life from his dad.
Soon his fathers chest didnt go up and down anymore. he had killed him by draining him. "poor daddy....he was not as a mighty as he thought!" tim laughed and his laughter echoed through the caves soon mixing with other laughter. tim got up. his muscled body tight and vieny. his dick hung to his knee. "whos there??" soon a figure emerged. a huge man. tim got hard again thinking about draining this guy also. he flew to him but was knocked down. "FOOL. i am a parasite myself" tim got up. "a parasite?" he asked. soon he felt his strenght being taken from him. he quickly flew up and out of the caves. landing on the beach. his cock ached for release.

turning he saw a man and woman having sex . smiling he had the man by the neck and flew him into the sea as the woman was all wet and slimy....ready for his massive cock. he held her down as he pushed hard his cock into her....ripping her pussy. she fainted from the pain as tim still fucked her, another new feeling. the cum and blood mixing as he came over and over in her . she didnt move....it was no fun. "tim!!!" looking around he saw the huge man again. "i see you like being a superman" tim tighten his muscles, ready for anything. "who are you?" the man ripped off his shirt....his pecs like mountains and his abs rock hard. he flexed his arms and they looked like tims whole body!! "i am a parasite like i told you"

tim could feel the drain again. "so you want to kill me?" the parasite shook his head. "i could have done that a couple of minutes ago" he reached for tim and touched him. tim felt a surge of power go all through his body. "see ...i can take but also give"

Tims body tripled in size. "ok...ok....i get the picture" the parasite hugged tim with a bear hug. tim felt as one with this man. "superman is what we both want....right?" tim felt the pleasure of power going into his body and out....like a mental fuck!!

he let go. tim could not flex his biceps now because they were so big. "what is the plan?" the two parasites plotted as the sun was going down over the beach. "first you should know that clark kent and superman are the same" tim could not believe it.

"that stupid reporter is superman?" the parasite smiled. "second....i stay in the caves because i can drain to much and then my human body will explode" tim thought of superman telling him this in the lab. "but it feels so good!!!" tim said. "we cant bind superman or tie him up...hes to strong..and what strenght he loses, he gains back" tim said "we come at him from both sides"
they agreed. "now go into town and start draining men and i will watch from a safe distance" tim flew up and the parasite ran faster than the speed of light back to town.

Superman soon heard the calls for help. he flew to town and looking down saw tim fighting men but the men didnt get back up.
landing before tim he demanded he stop. soon he felt the drain from both sides as the parasite came up from behind. tim and the parasite grabbed superman with there bulging arms holding tight. waves of power rushing into them both. energy beams wrapping around superman like bands of steel. both men getting bigger and bigger as superman got smaller. "must.....get.....away........" superman swung his fists at them. "thats right big man...fight us!!" tim laughted. the two men now gaints as superman faded away. he went back into superboy and then back as a child. they let go as superman now was a baby. "what trick is this??" the baby went back to nothing. the gaint men looked at each other. "we now have the world at our command!!!!"

Tim felt someone shaking him. "what??" he woke to see lois. "you old sleep head...clark will be waiting in the lab for us" tim looked around. he was a boy. just a boy. "come on" lois pulling at him. they got to the lab to see superman. he was glowing.
tim felt..........pleasure.
THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to y063banana71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 10:24 PM

y063banana71 is on a distinguished road
a child having rape dreams...?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline