The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 05:34 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
The Curse

The Curse (mm musc oral anal)
by muscl4life and O'Melissokomos

---
The following story is a work of fiction. The characters portrayed within are a work of fiction as well, and any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is a coincidence and unintentional.

Copyright ? 2008. This story is the property of the authors, muscl4life and O'Melissokomos. Any duplication, in whole or in part, is forbidden without the express written consent of the authors.
---

The guy pretends he hasn't noticed me from the moment I entered this joint—like anyone could miss this body walking in or out any place. As usual, I like to play their games, so I just sit at the back of the bar where I'm positive he can't miss my green eyes nor my orange-brown hair. As I ask for my beer, I make sure he gets a full view of my huge muscles while I casually stretch those marvelous pecs of mine. It's just a matter of time now until he makes his move.

Twinks are easier to get. They always have a thing for guys like me, and I have no story to tell them. Just easy to come by no-strings-attached sex. This guy isn't tall but not that short either, probably 5'9" but so fuckin' skinny—he must have weighed under 140 pounds. He really shouted "fag" with those tight women jeans, pointy cowboy boots, that tight pink shirt with a big red heart adorned in glitter, and his spiked bleached blond hair and blue contacts. Who did he think was he kidding? What a loser… but I can't take my eyes of him… DAMN!

The fag orders a girly drink, perches his mouth around that straw in a way even a slut would be ashamed of doing and looks at me with those fluttering big fake blue eyes of his. I smile, mostly because that idiot fag is making me horny, so horny like I have never been in ages! Oh fuck, my cock is growing harder, and those pants are new—I can't ruin them now…

He changes the music on the jukebox, approaches me and looks at me with a phony smile.

"Do you have the time?"

God, lamest, pick-up, line, ever. I hate when they do that especially when there's a big honking clock at the bar, but just the sound of his forced girly voice makes my cock pulsate inside my pants.

"Too late for you to be alone…" I answer with the poorest comeback I can remember because I know they love it. The fag giggles, pretending to be embarrassed by my flirting.

"I can take care of myself…"

"Can you take care of me, then?" I say at once, spreading my arms and opening my legs so he can take a view of my enormous package. After all, a 6'8", 597 pounds man with 27" guns, 76" chest, size 26 feet and a 15" cock is a fucking hot sight. The poor guy drops his drink at the floor. I stand up and hold his chin. "So, are you in or are you out?"

"I-I don't have enough money. I can't p-pay you…" he mumbles anticipating the obvious. No alpha male muscle god like me would even notice a squeaky queer like him, no one but this alpha male muscle god–because I am hot for him.

"Who said I need your money, all I want is your love," I whisper into his ear, as I slow-dance with him. All the other guys can't believe their eyes, a massively hulking muscle man dancing with such a lucky twink.

It doesn't take much talk to convince him to take us to a more comfortable place where we can be more… intimate. He drives a small Korean car, so small my shoulders almost tore apart the walls of that cardboard box vehicle. When he's not looking at the road, he keeps on gawking at me and repeating, "You're too big to be true!", and I laugh.

"You can help me with that!" I say, lying through my teeth. I just want get this over with it, before it's too late…

We arrive at his place, the Magic Queendom, the faggiest place on Earth. Thick pink carpets, Care Bears plushes, Hello Kitty pictures, fortune gnomes everywhere. I just couldn't believe how queer this guy is, but I couldn't care less. I just grab his small frame and toss him onto the bed. He looks at me with lustful, hungry eyes and quickly reaches for my pants to unzip them.

"Careful honey, I don't want to ruin another pair," I warn him and start peeling off my skin-tight black tank top. I couldn't wear anything with sleeves, and even tank tops were always too tight around my chest and hung too loosely around my waist. Slowly, I reveal my super-huge abdominal muscles, 8 massive stones sculpted on my rock-hard body. His fingers bump up and down the cervices of my muscles. He just couldn't get enough of them; the incredible feeling of that body was too good to be real.

"What's your name anyway, big guy?" he asks, already stripping to his—oh man, don't tell me he's wearing panties. Fuck, what a girly loser, but that just made me want him even more.

"You can call me Dylan."

"You're the biggest man I've ever seen, Dylan! Those muscles of yours are just surreal!" he exclaims, taking his hands to his mouth.

I chuckle. "Nice to see you care about a huge man. Now, come here and worship these guns, sweetie!" I flex my mind-blowing monstrous arms, which the twink hugs with all his might. I gotta tell you, this was the best part of being so huge: having those fags all fascinated by my unearthly physique.

As I feel his embrace around my biceps, the thrill of his worship makes my cock so hard I don't have the time to take off my jockstrap. "Oh shit!" I cry aloud as we both hear the ripping sound of my alabaster cock tearing my last piece of underwear.

The fag boy's jaw drops. "That is insane!"

I roll my eyes. "I guess I'm just big down there too, huh?"

The blond twink grins, attacks my lips and kisses me like the sissy he is. I feel the pressure building on my limbs and know what has to be done.

Quickly, I grab the sissy boy and rip off his clothing. I put him on his fours on the bed. "I'll need to stretch you a little. Hope you can handle my monster cock, dude!" I say, grinning at him who just nods anticipating the pain.

"Oh Dylan, please be careful!"

Oh, I had to be careful. One of the rules said I couldn't rape them nor I could hurt them on purpose. I grab the lube, grease my fingers and insert one into his tiny butt. He's a neat fag; his anus is shaved. His lean firm legs are almost feminine, even his cock is small. What a complete loser this fag is, but pretty soon, it won't matter anyway.

The fag moans like a girl as I work his hole. I keep teasing him inserting my second and then third fingers, but I just can't hold much longer. My cock has already reached 15" long. If I don't speed things up, it'll be too late.

After loosening him up, I pull out and position my cock on his sphincter. Upon contact, his eyes widen, and he shoves the pillow over his mouth. I grin and slowly insert the first 6 inches, then the other 6, and finally I thrust the whole 15-inch rod up his butt. A good thing about twinks was that they were used to having big cocks up their chutes, so they are looser and more, I would say, accommodating.

I smile as I feel myself fully inside that fag, and it feels so good, so warm and cozy. I hold his tiny body and kiss his neck. I lean forward and engulf his petite frame with my hulking mass of muscles, push my cock deeper inside him, pound his butt slowly but steadily and hear his moans grow louder but incredibly deeper.

That was it! Right on time again! I think as the feeling seemed to run along my huge cock and spread away from the head. I keep pounding my poor fag harder and harder and feel the power of my thrusts fading away. The relief feels good, but fucking him feels even better. I feel so alive, so powerful. I grab him under the belly and lay him down on my back, sustaining his tiny little body on my prick. He has a hot bottom. As soon as he realizes my intentions, he plays along. Soon, we are both watching me fuck him on the mirrored ceiling, my huge massive muscular body spread all over his tiny bed, and his tiny lean body impaled on my gargantuan manhood. He uses his legs to go up and down my cock, but he doesn't realize what's happening to him as I continue to fuck his tiny body.

I watch as his body starts to grow on my prick, his once lean girly physique quickly engorging, augmenting and becoming manlier, stronger, better. I always enjoy this part, maybe because deep inside I'm a believer…

His muscles expanding, his ride on my dick feels even better, his legs getting more muscular every time he pumps them up and down to slide his body on my cock. His abs has been already nice, but now they have simply ballooned. His chest is filling up with more and more muscle, his biceps are thickening, and his shoulders are widening. Even the muscles on his neck are growing bigger and thicker. His jaw has gotten flatter; his features have grown more virile. I can even see the hair on his chest and groin growing thicker and darker as I keep on fucking his not-so little muscle bubble butt.

Meanwhile, my rider never has a clue of what's happening to him. Even his behavior is changing. From girly sissy squeaks, he starts howling and growling like the man he's becoming. His muscles only make his ride more delightful to me. I relax and let him work my monster cock on his own now since he's has gotten so much stronger.

He has completely changed. No longer the girly fag boy I met in the bar, he is now a real man. His muscles are nothing compared to mine, of course, but he's still growing, maybe he'll even be a little taller than me. Sometimes that happened so they could pack more muscle, but his frame has surely transformed from a twink's to muscle god's, and it's all because of me.

"Oh shit, oh fuck!" he blurts out in a voice I don't recognize.

I look up and discover my newly transformed twink has just seen himself in the mirror, all the while never letting up on pleasuring my monster cock. He just can't believe it at first, like they always do, but as soon as he flexes a couple of times and laughs, he goes back with even more energy to my cock. His growth is almost done now, and to me that only means one thing… it's about time!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!" I groan as I hold his waist and start jerking off his thick dick and thrusting in him a few times more. When I fully impale his muscular body on my cock, I reach my long-denied orgasm. The river of cum floods his guts, and the spillover gushes back out of his hole as his own cock is spraying his new thick man juices everywhere around the room. I bet he's cumming more this one time than all the times he's shot off in the past combined. I keep pumping him up and down for a few more minutes until his cock goes limp again.

"Fuuuuccck," he rumbles before passing out and collapsing on top of me. I roll our bodies over on the bed and when he's on his back, I easily pull out my spent cock from his cream-filled ass. I stand up and take a good look at my latest victim. I take a deep breath. Even asleep, he looks so manly, so powerful with his huge hairy chest heaving slowly. His ruggedly handsome face now sports a five o'clock shadow. He completely looks out of place in his pretty-in-pink room.

I'm still much taller than him though he is a little over six feet tall, a good height for his new mass. He is definitely over 250 pounds; I can tell precisely he is 258 pounds. Practice makes perfect. I have to admit this guy is one of the hottest I've ever had, but now I’ve completely lost any interest in him, not to mention that he isn't the right guy for me.

After cleaning up after myself, I leave his place, leaving behind a hot muscle man, massively muscular and incredibly hung with huge balls, who's going to have one hell of a morning when he wakes up. Poor boy probably doesn't have anything in his wardrobe that will fit him, but in the end, he'll be OK, which is more than I can say for me.

As expected, he wasn't the one I've been looking for. A night like this makes me wonder if I'm ever going to find him. Still, I should count my blessings. I managed to get through this night under 600 pounds, and that's a relief!

I walk down the street on the way back to my place, or better, back to what's left of my place, because I've pretty much destroyed everything there. Being as strong as you look has its downsides, believe me. I have to be aware of my surroundings all the time; otherwise, I'll just break everything around me. One of the many aspects of this so-called life of mine…

I had everything! I was on the road to success. Heck, I used to be just 190 pounds of ripped lean muscles distributed on my tall 6'4" frame, very appealing for modeling, but thanks to one mistake of crossing the wrong man, I'm cursed to keep growing bigger and bigger until I find the one who can save me from all this.

Oh, if could I only go back in time, I'd make sure I never would've met the man who made me this way. This is entirely his fault, that bastard!

Myles, you miserable wizard!

To be continued

Last edited by omelissokomos; July 17th, 2008 at 06:57 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Absman420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 05:47 PM

Absman420 is on a distinguished road
Wow! I'm speechless -- and who'd have ever thought THAT would happen? This is a GREAT start! Woo-hoo! Something to anticipate again!!!

Thank you, guys!
  #3   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 06:10 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great story, look forward to more
  #4   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:36 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Heh, glad to see this story is finally released out for the public view. I know it's gonna be a hit, and I am looking forward to seeing the rest. O, Bruno, you two rule!
  #5   Add to Cyberwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 07:15 AM

Cyberwolf is on a distinguished road
Oh I am looking forward to this.
  #6   Add to dan25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 08:07 AM

dan25
WOW--what a great beginning--just terrific!! Thanks to you both---
  #7   Add to megamuscle69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 09:07 AM

megamuscle69 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to megamuscle69
Awesome story!
  #8   Add to 13 of Spades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 10:44 AM

13 of Spades is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 13 of Spades Send a message via Yahoo to 13 of Spades
What an intriguing start to a story. I'm definitely on the look-out for when the next part arrives.

(Although, I'm not sure anyone on this forum would call that being "cursed".)
  #9   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:27 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Men; this is truly classic! Just excellent. The idea and the delivery of it is great. And I know there is so much more. Keep it coming!

redroger11
  #10   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:44 PM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Hey O, nice story, but does it strike any one else as a little homophobic? Why so down on twinks or 'fags', as you put it?
  #11   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 01:01 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
Hey O, nice story, but does it strike any one else as a little homophobic? Why so down on twinks or 'fags', as you put it?
Actually I wrote this story for O a couple of years ago, and he kindly volunteered to edit it for me, although it evolved into a real partnership, since we have discussed the story and decided the approach together. There is a reason behind the fact Dylan hates, and at the same is so sexually attracted by such kind of men, but I can guarantee you there's absolutely no homophobic intent on this approach - just sit back and watch as the story unfolds.

Thanks for all your support and feedback. Stay tuned!

Cheers
  #12   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 01:33 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Outstanding! Many thanks! I look forward to the next installment!

xoxo

richard
  #13   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 02:31 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Wow! Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
  #14   Add to Lothian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 03:43 PM

Lothian is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lothian
A great idea, well written.

I don't remember seeing the premise anywhere before. Like all good innovations it's obvious in hindsight, but the skill's in doing it first.

Well done, both.
  #15   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 09:02 PM

n2size
Looking forward for the next chapter.

Great work guys.
  #16   Add to wolfram456's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 11:52 PM

wolfram456 is on a distinguished road
Great introduction. Looking forward to the next chapter. I'm very curious about the mistake Dylan made.

(I've been a lurker for a long time. this is my first post.)
  #17   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2008, 02:35 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Amazing story. Can't wait for more.
  #18   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2008, 09:24 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]This is an AwEsOmE story! Thanks! Please keep going.[/COLOR]
  #19   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2008, 01:29 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
WOW, great stuff, especially because at first I thought it was going to be kind of dumb...but no! Turning effeminate twinks into masculine studs...two dreams fulfilled at once. Plus, I'm intrigued by the protagonist's history. He's like a sexual vampire! Can't wait for more!!
  #20   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2008, 01:41 PM

RyBearATL
Excellent! I cant wait for more!!
  #21   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2008, 07:29 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Cool story, can't wait to read more. :3
  #22   Add to rocket's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2008, 08:50 PM

rocket is on a distinguished road
Looks great! Perhaps future chapters will indicate where he finds the "right" one! Consider age enhancement as well as muscle?
  #23   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Nice!

Yes, this is very good. I always like to read something that's a little different from the rest, even though it has the elements we all like. Great first person perspective, and I like the way he slowly reveals his dilemma.
  #24   Add to hpfreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2008, 08:09 PM

hpfreak is on a distinguished road
I can't wait to see what's going on in the next chapter!
  #25   Add to greeneear88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Artist of Muscle and Such

greeneear88
Send a message via Yahoo to greeneear88
Ow wow, that was H-O-T HOT!!!

I wouldn't mind being the other end. Getting some action AND growing at the same time!

Hmm...I wonder what bar he'll visit next then...*makes sure to write it down*

3XL= Way too small
  #26   Add to hulkout916's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2008, 10:47 AM

hulkout916 is on a distinguished road
Please continue

I was thinking about this story today and had to read it again. Thought it needed to be on the front page and PLEASE SOMEONE continue it.
  #27   Add to WrapClampCrush's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2008, 10:17 PM

WrapClampCrush is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WrapClampCrush
Beautiful!!
  #28   Add to hulkout916's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2010, 07:15 AM

hulkout916 is on a distinguished road
Please continue

I don't know if the author is still out there but this is such a great open ended story. I know a lot of people would like to see the next chapter.
  #29   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2010, 05:58 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Help "O", Help! This story deserves more chapters.
Muscl4life said you guys had it all mapped out.
Just cause I'm a guy, diesn't mean I can't read them, or not like them.
Please give us that "Map". And please..
Keep Writing, this story.

MD

Last edited by Mass Driver; May 10th, 2010 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
  #30   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2010, 04:10 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
I'm very glad to link to R Chris Cooper's continuation of this story, The Curse Backfires. Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I did.
  #31   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2010, 07:11 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Dear Readers

The story linked above IS NOT THE CONTINUATION OF THE CURSE!

Although I cant deny its obvious merits, the writers personal tastes is much too different from those of mine and the one thing I cherrish is my personal flavour on each single work of mine. I also infor, you that the final chapter for this story is done and just needs some final adjustments but it will be posted eventually. I hope you enjoy such ALTERNATE version but please dont take this chapter as the continuation of THE CURSE because this writer is just expressing his own fantsies. I am proud that any work of mine could inspire another writer but this story is not mine at all.

Sorry to bother you guys

Last edited by muscl4life; July 27th, 2010 at 07:19 AM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options