The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to boy2beefcake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:50 AM

boy2beefcake has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to boy2beefcake Send a message via Yahoo to boy2beefcake
seeking Mentor

I'm sure you've all seen this before, but I'm a skinny young guy (24, 5'9", 140 lb) that's always been interested in growing huge and beefy, but never had the nerve to actually commit to it. Well, I've been building up that nerve, and I've been hoping to find an experienced bodybuilder that might be willing to take in a guy that's been down on his luck and help him find new meaning for himself in pumping up his muscles. I know it's a lot to ask, but I've been browsing the forums and you all sound like great guys. I'm sure some of you are ready and willing to show me how to become the stud I've always wanted to be. Naturally I'm not expecting anyone to commit just from reading this. My AIM and Yahoo screennames are in my profile, or you can PM or email me. Preferably I'm looking for a guy between my age and 40 or so that lives in the US, but I'm very open if anyone wants to chat.

To the Human Machine, Matt
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options