The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Shelby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2008, 12:40 PM

Shelby
New Story: Potence Part 1

Long time lurker and a rare poster to this forum. I've had an idea for a story buzzing in my head for the last few days and decided to put finger to keyboard. Hope you like it, feedback is welome...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

Doctor James Holden was considered by many to be one of the most eminent experts in the field of genetic research. He acted as a consultant on several projects for several different companies, and was prized for his insight into complex problems and how he could break them down into simple solutions. Most recently, he had been assisting a medical research company, called The Pharm, with something to assist suffers of muscular dystrophy. A forumla to to increase muscle mass, manual dexterity and aid in the regeneration of damaged tissues. The end result still had no name but the people on the project had taken to calling it "Potence"

However, like the song says it takes two to tango, and our second participant in this story is Greg Fortt, a 25 year old research assistant and graduate from Cambridge University in England. He had moved to the USA after completing a doctorate in biology degree a few years ago, lured by the massive salary that The Pharm offered. He was flattered to be head hunted in a way, he was a bit of a loner, with no social life and so worked long hours for the company. He had no-one, other than his parents to miss him, and he certainly did not miss them?

Doctor Holden was something of an idol to Greg. The good doctor was in his mid forties. With quite short cut brown hair and a thin body. Now it?s often been joked that Doctor Holden gets so engrossed in his work he forgets to eat. Its not that he looked malnourished, but he possesses a great metabolism. The kind that other people grimace at, when he put 3 sugars in his coffee. The clearest blue eyes you ever saw looked at anyone he spoke to with a quiet intensity, often unnerving anyone he spoke to.

Now as for Greg he was your 25 year old. He had dark hair, with a light dusting on his chest. Like many his age he had joined a gym a while ago to try to improve on his general fitness but quit after a couple of weeks. I suppose he could do with loosing a few pounds, given the current obsession with men looking like the models we see on the TV.

It was late on a Wednesday night that Greg?s world changed. He had an important paper to write, confirming the projected results of the serum based on the mice that were due any day now. He had been at work for coming close to 13 hours and wanted a break?

Greg rubbed the bridge of his nose, wincing slightly. He had a headache coming on. He reached into a draw pulling out a couple of Aspirin. Looking around on his desk he saw realised his coffee, fresh about an hour ago was stone cold.

?Shit?. The trek to the coffee machine would take about 5 minutes and quite frankly Greg could not be bothered to walk that far. He emptied his mug into a potted plant on his desk that was dying thanks to not enough water and too much coffee. He span around to his workbench, filling his mug with cold water from the tap.

?Don?t stay too late? the sing-song voice of Karen Hardy rang out as she walked past his station. Karen was popular at the Pharm, not only did she have a brilliant mind but she was highly personable. She had, several months ago worked out that Greg was gay. She looked after him like a mother when she learned he had left his life in England behind, often giving him home cooked meals. She was in many ways, a surrogate mother to most people on the project. She was in her late 50s and somehow managed to be friendly with all the staff, despite the competing egos.

?Yes mum? the reply came quickly and without thought. Everyone called Karen mum, it was an automatic response. She flashed Greg one of her trademark smiles. ?Look after yourself ok? I can?t have my favourite Englishman burning out on us?. Greg waved her on, thankful for the interruption. He had spent the day staring at walls of numbers and text, the chance for a bit of human interaction with one of the few people he liked was a welcome distraction.

Once she had gone, Greg decided to take a break. He closed the report down and quickly loaded up a few webpages to read as a distraction. He skimmed the news pages, reading about the latest events on Wall Street, with several experts all agreeing that a recession was coming. Board of such dry news, Greg decided that a more visual distraction was needed. His hand drifted over to his favourites and he clicked onto a website.

Greg spent several moments staring, drinking in the sculpted bodies of several male models. Their forms so perfect they looked like statues of the ancient Greeks, however with one important difference. All the men were naked and well endowed. His eyes lingered on a particular body. A pale skinned man whose long blond hair fell to his shoulders like a golden waterfall. He scrolled down and saw the forest of blond that formed his treasure trail. Further down he scrolled, seeing the model?s cock reaching out 8?.

?Mr Fortt?? The voice woke Greg from his reverie. He span around, quickly closing the window. ?Doctor Holden, I did not hear you.? He stared into the blue glacial eyes of his idol. He was instantly aware of the growing bulge in trousers, praying that it was not that noticeable. Greg stumbled over his words? ?How can I, what can I do?. How can I help?? He felt the blood rushing to his cheeks and a slow warmth building. He cursed silently that his body seemed bent on betraying him.

?I just wanted to see if you knew what time the mice were due in.? ?Er yes sir, let me check.? Greg turned his chair to face his screen again, seeing the ghostly image of Doctor Holden reflected back at him. He clicked on a window. He was confronted with the image of the Adonis he had been staring at. Frantically he tried to close it down, only compounding his error by zooming in. ?Fuck?. He muttered under his breath as he called up the project diary.

He dared not look around. ?The mice should be at ten AM, Doctor Holden.? He felt the warmth in his cheeks; his heart pounding in his chest. ?Thank you and happy surfing.? Greg heard the smile in the voice. He knew he was not popular with most of the research staff. He had, quite by accident, on several occasions, upstaged them. He knew that management had considered dropping him from the team.

The Pharm was owned by a fairly conservative man, whom Doctor Holden was known to be close to. Within days, Greg knew, he would no longer be working on this project, in fact he wondered if he would still be working at The Pharm. ?Let me explain sir.? He slowly turned around, hanging his head in shame.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, giving him a friendly squeeze. ?Don?t worry about it Greg.? Greg? The always formal Doctor Holden had called him Greg. He looked up into those intense blue eyes. The hand stayed on his shoulder. Doctor James Holden winked at the young man before him, releasing his hold. Greg felt like he had been hit by a freight train. ?Not bad, I prefer dark hair myself.? Greg heard the words and almost fell of his chair.

?Anyway, see you tomorrow Greg. Get someone else to finish that report. I?ll need you fresh to assist with the trials tomorrow.? With a wave James Holden walked out of the office. Greg counted to 10? ?FUCK?. He had been effectively promoted. Doctor Holden never had assistance with trials. He preferred to do all the work himself, leaving the data analysis to his assistants.

Thoughts went through Greg?s mind at lightning pace. ?He knows I?m gay.?
?He doesn?t care.? ?FUCK? ?He wants me to assist him.? ?FUCK ME? Suddenly, Greg realised that last thought was something he said out loud.

Then he grinned. It looked like tomorrow was going to be a good day after all?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Shelby For This Useful Post:
Neonando (June 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:40 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Good lead in. Ya got the main character going thru some mental hoops and still smiling. I'm wondering how big Doctor Holden wants him to get? I guess it all depends on how rigorous the next trials will be.
Great so far, Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2008, 10:44 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
indeed, an interesting little story brewing along here; let's pray we see it continue, eh?
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #4   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2008, 07:36 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Great start!!
  #5   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2008, 08:28 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Good start. We definitely have a feel for the characters.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options