The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Before + After Transformations
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Before + After Transformations Exclusively for real-life transformation photos

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:50 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Anator P 70 Before/After shots!

I posted about this pic before, but didn't actually have the pic to put with my post. This is from the ad for Muscle Tech supplement Anator P 70. their spokesmodel, bodybuilder Jeramy Freeman, reported to have "packed on" 50 pounds of rock hard muscle in 42 days. He claimed his chest, shoulders and arms were growing out of his shirts within a week and ahalf. You guys take a look at this before/after pic I clipped. Tell me if you think this is real or morphed. Either way, it's hot!

Sorry about the sizing. I had to cut it down to scan it into this post. What do you think? Is this kind of growth possible? Has it happened to anyone here?
  #2   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2008, 07:53 AM
Markus

monstermusclebe is on a distinguished road
Before After Shots in Mags

A lot of these pics are shot with the before doing everything to emphasize how bad the person can look, and the after doing the opposite. Also, in this case Jeremy Freeman is a long-term bodybuilder who has probably been as big and cut as his "after" shot at least several times. Thus, muscle memory kicks in, allowing him to get to his "after" a lot easier than the first time he ever did it.

AND... I bet that they fudged the #s too. Wouldn't be the first time.
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2008, 09:44 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
The truth of before and after pics

Not a bad transformation by Doctor Rick Silverman wouldn't you agree? And all in six days!!! The reason?

Before Pic: taken the night I arrived home from a surgical expedition to South America. I was unshaven for two days, carrying my winter weight as well as my winter fur, and sporting a pair of baggy gym shorts. The pictures were taken using an Olympus 2000 digital camera using a flash, and you can perhaps see the remote control in my right hand. Pretty awful.

After Pic: shaved my face, shaved my body, stood up straight the way my mother always told me to, and I used the same camera with somewhat better lighting in a photography studio setting in my office. I might have been able to improve the lighting a bit more, but I didn't have time. Again, the remote control is in my right hand. I have not dieted. I have not used any revolutionary supplement. I did suck in my gut.

The full article can be found at Bodybuilding.com
  #4   Add to guyncanton's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2008, 12:18 AM

guyncanton is on a distinguished road
It really looks like you gained muscle in your second pic. That's a big difference with just a shave and sucking in your stomach.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #5   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:12 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyncanton View Post
It really looks like you gained muscle in your second pic. That's a big difference with just a shave and sucking in your stomach.
And that's precisely what Doctor Silverman was trying to prove. These before and after pics can be mucked around with without any need for electronics at all. My personal opinion is unless you see a newspaper in the pic and the general structure of the body is the same, don't believe any before or after pic you see.
  #6   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2008, 09:15 AM

mutador
either way, Jeramy Freeman is one hot guy, with or without supplements
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size