The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2008, 04:13 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
The Team - Chap 1

Note to Reader: This story runs concurrently with The Corps. Each chapter of The Team should be read immediately after the corresponding chapter of The Corps in an alternating fashion.

The Team:

Chapter 1: Secrets

Dan leaned against the wall of the shower, letting the water flow over his chest and trickle down his abs, pouring off his half-hard cock. His eyes closed, he reached his hand to it and began rubbing. Shit, last night was amazing!

He had had Alisha in his bed, fucking the living daylights out of her. His muscular body had completely dominated her, his dick ramming her cunt with sheer prowess. And the girl had been blown away, her mouth open the whole time in total ecstasy. She kept telling him over and over how strong he was, how sexy his muscles were. God, it was great being a quarterback!

?Fuck, yeah!? Dan hissed as a load of spunk shot out of his throbbing cock and splattered the tile wall of the shower. There?s a lot more where that came from, he said to himself, a whole lot more. He fondled his still-swollen balls and groaned. He could jack off half a dozen times in a row without slowing down, he was so horny. But he had been in the shower long enough.
Smiling, he turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, not bothering to grab a towel. He liked to just take a moment every morning and check himself out in the mirror. Fuck, I?m gorgeous, he told himself.

Yeah, Dan Wilkins was a stud?a fucking drop-dead gorgeous stud. His vivid blue pretty-boy eyes made all the girls crazy, his full red lips had them begging to make out with them ? something he was really good at. His strong cheekbones and dimpled chin gave off the appearance of pure All-American jock. And his jet-black hair always shone in the sunlight making him look like some kind of an angel?at least that was what all his girlfriends said.

But then there was his body?strong, broad shoulders, bulging arms, a round, full chest, chiseled abs, thick legs. Hell, even his calves looked great. And he was only going to get better and better.

Dan had been the quarterback of the JV football team his sophomore year and Coach had told him he was a sure bet to be moved up to Varsity next season. That sounded great to Dan?that meant even more girls sleeping in his bed. God, he couldn?t wait to fuck the hottest girls in the school ? maybe two at a time ? completely ruling them with his thick, nine-inch cock. Oh, that was yet another thing. Dan had a nine-inch cock. Man, it was a beauty ? unbelievably thick and strong?just like the rest of him. All the girls gasped whenever they saw it and had to open their mouths up wide whenever they gave him head. They simply couldn?t resist it?or him, for that matter.

?Yeah, I?m a fuckin? stud,? he smirked at his reflection, fingering the shredded cuts of his abs. And just wait until they see me next season, he thought. He was going to get bigger and stronger over the summer; he just knew it. Hell, he didn?t just know it; he predicted it. ?The biggest, strongest muthafuckin? quarterback in the state,? he had told his buddies. Nothing was going to get in his way. He was sure of it.

Still wet and glistening ? and buck naked ? Dan headed into the hallway and began strutting toward his bedroom in the way all the bigger guys on Varsity always did, with that swagger that told everyone that they owned the place. For added effect, he flexed his lats ever so slightly so that they pushed his arms away from his torso a bit, making him look bigger.

?It?s about time you got out of there, sweetie,? his mom rang from behind him.

?I?m a growing boy, mom,? he answered obediently. ?I got more of me to clean these days, you know.?

?Yes, I know,? the woman returned without so much as looking at him. Her arms were burdened with a large load of laundry. ?Just put on some clothes, dear. No one likes an exhibitionist.? Dan chuckled inwardly. Yeah, whatever, he thought. ?Just make sure that growing boy eats some breakfast,? she added. Dan looked over at his mom to see her grinning at him proudly.

?Ok, mom,? he replied, smiling back. Growing boy is right, he said to himself as he entered his room, closing the door behind him. And I?m gonna keep on growing?

Slipping on a pair of gym shorts and one of his favorite T-shirts ? the one that read ?I?m not a model; I just look like one? ? he stole one more glance at himself in the full-length wall mirror. Yeah, he was getting bigger. Beaming ? or was that just his awesome tan? ? he flexed his biceps. The shirt had had its sleeves long-since torn off to show off his muscular arms. And they were really getting huge; they had to have been 15 inches by now ? almost two inches more than they had been six months ago?and a full inch bigger than just three months ago. Everyone was astounded by how much Dan had grown since freshman year ? his friends, his coaches, teachers, his parents?

Of course, only Dan knew the true reason why.

Making sure both his parents were downstairs, he opened the bottom drawer of his desk and ripped off the little plastic bag that was taped underneath it. His eyes widened as he looked at the liquid that sloshed inside the glass vial and he felt his heart beat faster. It was hard to believe that this stuff actually worked, that it actually made him bigger and stronger?but it had. And in a big way. He had added twenty pounds to his bench press within weeks of using the stuff and he hadn?t looked back since. Who knew how far it could take him.

Carefully, Dan transferred the steroids from the vial into the syringe and, after checking for air bubbles, pulled down the waistband of his shorts and inserted the needle into his hip. It no longer hurt anymore ? more like a little pinprick. In fact, he could almost feel it coursing through his veins already, making his muscles even bigger and stronger. Closing his eyes, he leaned his head back, imagining how much better his life was going to get.
?Breakfast is ready, Dan!? his mom called from downstairs. Dan admired his reflection one more time and inflated his chest, his growing pecs pressing against the inside of the shirt. Inside his shorts, his balls began to tingle and his cock started hardening again.

?I?m coming!? he answered in a low voice and gave himself a self-arousing wink before heading out the door.

?Ready to kick some butt today, son?? Dan?s father asked as he pulled the car up in front of the high school. Dan grinned, squeezing his fists and watching his biceps bulge out of his skin. Damn, they looked awesome!

?Hell, yeah!? he snarled, his voice booming. He was psyched! It was the first day of spring training and he was going to show the whole team how strong he had gotten since last season. His old maxes were a joke now. He couldn?t wait to see the look on Coach?s face when he saw how much iron his former JV quarterback could throw up. There was no way Dan Wilkins was going to be passed up for the starting quarterback position on Varsity.

?Pick you up at three, Dan,? his dad reminded him as he climbed out of the car and grabbed his gym bag from the back seat.

?Yep,? he answered, slinging it over his shoulder.

?Son,? his dad added, leaning across the front seat. Dan paused and turned to look at him. ?Your mom and I are very proud of you.? Dan beamed as he heard those words. He knew they genuinely were; he could see it in his father?s eyes. ?Now go in there and be the leader that you are.? He raised his fist toward his son.

?Thanks, dad,? Dan said, bumping his own fist against his dad?s. He watched with satisfaction as the car drove off. His life simply couldn?t get any better; he had a killer body, a promising athletic career, parents who were proud of him?

Just then, a blazingly hot cheerleader passed him on his way into the building, eyeing him up and down. Did he mention that he had a killer body? She smiled his way and winked at him. Dan bit his lip.

?Hey,? he called after her. The girl immediately turned and came back his way. It was obvious that she wanted him?bad.

?Hey,? she responded, gazing at him with flirtatious eyes.

?I?ve seen you at football games,? he began peering down at her, ?but I don?t remember your name.?

?It?s Jaci.? Dan feigned recognition; hell, he had never seen this girl in his life. But what did she care? She was so into him.

?My name?s Dan Wilkins,? he introduced himself importantly, giving her the smirk that he knew made all the girls crazy.

?I like that name,? Jaci giggled.

?Yeah,? Dan went on, ?I?m gonna be quarterback of the Varsity team next year.?

?Really?? she said dreamily. Damn, he so had her! ?You look really strong.? Yeah, he had her right where he wanted her.

?Oh, I am,? he bragged, flexing his arms impressively. Jaci?s eyes flashed wide as her mouth dropped open in lust. Dan instantly began rattling off his stats. ?I weigh 170 pounds, I can bench 225, squat 310??

?Squat??

?Yeah, my butt and legs are real strong,? Dan lowered his voice, moving closer to the girl. He snuck his arm around her back and began pushing her body into him. Her breasts were practically touching his chest and he could feel the heat grow between them.

?Wow!? she gasped, completely lost in his eyes. He grinned.

?So, you wanna,,,? Dan jerked his head in the direction of the bathrooms. Jaci was so speechless, all she could do was nod.

Moments later, the two teens were all over each other in a stall of the boys? bathroom. Dan?s shirt was off and Jaci kept rubbing her hands over his pecs and abs, her lips interlocked with his in complete lust.

?God, you?re hot,? she breathed, her tongue totally dominated by his.

?Yeah,? Dan agreed. Their breathing getting heavier, their bodies becoming sweatier, Jaci glided her hands down to his waist, her fingers pressed against the ridges of his obliques, her thumbs dug underneath his shorts.
?Do it,? he urged her.

?Yeah,? she replied, immediately tugging his shorts down and letting his throbbing cock loose. ?Oh, shit,? she gasped, clearly blown away by Dan?s cock. It did look beautiful, in all its nine-inch glory, swollen and pulsing faster and faster as he got more and more turned on. ?Fuck me!? Her body was virtually shuddering with a savage craving for Dan Wilkins.

?Get a condom from my bag,? he ordered, giving her a smile. He may have been a jock, but he wasn?t a dumb one. The last thing he needed was a baby to screw his life up. ?Side pocket, next to the Axe.? Her hands shaking, Jaci fished it out of Dan?s bag and handed it to him. Without even taking his eyes off of her, he opened the package and expertly slipped the condom ? extra-large of course ? onto his cock.

?Fuck me,? Jaci groaned again, opening her jeans and pulling them down. Dan shook his head; he couldn?t believe girls would just give themselves up to him so easily. But then again, he was a stud. What girl wouldn?t want to give herself up to him? Pushing Jaci onto the toilet seat, he positioned himself above her and began railing her senseless. She screamed in ecstasy, her full breasts bouncing wildly up and down as he pounded her.

?Harder,? she shrieked, tightly clutching his shoulders. No problem, Dan thought with a grin, as he turned it on full blast, pumping her even more fiercely. Jaci?s pupils dilated and her head flew back as she began cumming, no doubt experiencing the greatest orgasm of her life. Now here?s the best part, he said to himself, just as his cock erupted in an explosion of jizz. God, sex was awesome. Dan didn?t know which he loved better, the feeling he got as he came?or knowing that he could make a girl go crazy like this. Jaci let out a piercing scream that echoed off the bathroom walls as her body shuddered uncontrollably. When he was finally done, he pulled out of her and stood up. Her chest heaved up and down, her flat stomach flexed in and out, as she attempted to catch her breath. Dan patiently waited, nonchalantly peeling the sopping wet condom off his penis.

They always acted like this after he fucked them. And the funny thing was, he barely felt tired. All that working out, lifting weights for the past year, had made him into some kind of superman?at least in the bedroom?or the bathroom?or the backseat of a car. Ok, so it didn?t come exactly?natural, but who cared? He was good and he looked good doing it.

?Wow, that was amazing,? Jaci said breathlessly. Dan peered down at her as he pulled up his pants.

?Thanks,? he said simply, grabbing his shirt and slinging his bag over his shoulder.

?We should do this again sometime,? she suggested.

?Yeah, sure,? he replied remotely. He glanced at his watch. ?Shit,? he said, smiling slightly, ?I?m late.? Coach won?t mind, he thought, not after he sees me in the weight room anyway. ?See ya!?

?D, where you been?? Marcus greeted Dan as he staggered into the locker room. Dan grinned slyly. ?No, shit, man!?

?Yep!?

?Who?? Marcus nudged.

?Does it matter??

?You fucker!? Marcus sneered, laughing. He knew ? the whole JV football team knew ? that Dan was somewhat of a Don Juan. He had a way with girls that came almost too easily sometimes. It made some of them jealous, but others ? like Marcus ? respected him for it. ?You gettin? with the whole cheerleading squad this year, man,? he added, stripping off his shirt.

?Whoa!? Dan exclaimed. ?Someone?s been spending some time in the weight room!? Marcus had packed on a noticeable amount of muscle over the past few months; his arms were definitely thicker, his shoulders were the size and shape of bowling balls and his chest was looking downright massive. Dan had been watching all year. His teammate had started using the same juice just before he did ? that was who he was getting it from ? and he was wondering how dramatically it would change him.

?Yeah,? Marcus smirked. ?I?ve put on like 25 pounds since wrestling season.? He flexed his huge biceps and a mountain erupted out of his arm.

?Shit!? Dan bellowed. Man, he couldn?t wait to look like that.

?You?re lookin? pretty swole yourself, D,? Marcus commented. ?Those abs are gettin? beast.?

?Yeah,? Dan smirked, squeezing his stomach as he twisted his torso, commanding his six-pack to pop out. ?Wait ?till you see me out there,? he added, thrusting his chin toward the weight room.

?Wilkins! Freeman! Get your fat asses out here!? That was the boar of a man they called the trainer. The football team had hired an athletic trainer to build the team up to their full potential. Dan, on the other hand, wasn?t going to wait for lifting sessions to bulk up. The two boys finished dressing and headed toward the weight room.

?Wilkins,? the trainer grabbed Dan hard by the shoulder ? so hard, it almost hurt. But Dan knew better than to make a sound or any sort of face. The man saw the smallest signs of weakness and exploited it.

?Yes, sir?? It was best to be obedient with him.

?Coach wants to see you in his office,? he replied menacingly. Just the way he said it put a lump in Dan?s throat.

?Thank you?sir.? And without taking another step, he made his way to the coach?s office. As soon as he walked in, he knew it wasn?t something good. The athletic director and the principal were also there. ?Uh, you wanted to, uh, see me, Coach??

?Yes,? Coach looked up at him with soft eyes ? eyes of pity. Oh, shit, Dan thought. He knew what was coming.

?We?d like you to explain something,? the principal took over.

?No,? the athletic director interrupted crossly, ?there?s nothing to explain.?

Then why did you call me in here, Dan wondered to himself. He could tell by way the AD glared at the principal that he didn?t share in his constant compassion for the students.

THWAK!

A bag slid across Coach?s desk, stopping just short of falling off the edge in front of Dan. He gulped. It was the stash of roids he kept in his gym locker. All of a sudden, his whole future flashed before his eyes?a college scholarship, a Heisman trophy, a national championship?

?Now you are fully aware of our policy,? the AD was droning angrily, barely heard to Dan.

?an NFL contract, a Super Bowl ring, his picture on the cover of every sports magazine on the shelf?

?We have zero tolerance toward this kind of activity on our teams.?

?fame, fortune, all the women he could ever want?

?I?m sorry, Wilkins,? Coach cut through the noise of Dan?s thoughts. ?We?re going to have to cut you from the team?indefinitely.?

It was all gone. It was all over.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2008, 01:43 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Well I can't say I feel overly sorry for Dan... He appears to be a real major creep and to stash his gear in not just a school locker but in a gym locker ... stupid doesn't get any where near how brain dead that is...

Around the point where he flex's to pump him self up and then wanders naked down the hall in front of his mom, I had decided, and the steroids and cheerleader in the head cinched it, that without doubt, more than any I can think of right now, that arranged little shit deserves to be ripped out of his body and have to spend at least one rather long lifetime in Evan's chubby 13 year old body without any chance of getting it in shape or growing up... I think that would really hurt him more than any thing else could.

I don't really see that Evan merits getting to be Dan but with the Drug thing being Dan now won't really be that great a deal...

I don't know if that was the reaction you were going or not

Ender
  #3   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2008, 09:14 PM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Ender, it's setup. Chapter 1. He's probly in the shower dreaming it with Bobby from Dallas.
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
As a rule I normally don't want to see any one really hurt but right now Dan is an exception to that rule. But maybe I am condemning him to quickly...

Ender

But I really think for him to wake up as a very short, fat, wimpy barely pubescent boy would really hit a prick like Dan where it would hurt the most in his ego...
  #5   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
Different from the usual jock story, and I like the setup...will be interesting to see where this goes.
  #6   Add to DarthFlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2008, 11:17 PM

DarthFlex is on a distinguished road
Off to a really good start.
  #7   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 09:17 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Wondering

Wondering how the Corps and the Team will be related. Sure there's the whole football player/marching band member rivalry but the only connection football has with Drum Corps is the field both entities "perform" on. Unless...I think I just figured out the connection. How STUPID can I be. We'll see if I am right.

I like the set up. Having a jock like Dan in my high school, this story is all too familiar. I like where it is going.

Brbear

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options