The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 10:32 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
My first Bodybuilding show!

I had always wanted to go watch a bodybuilding contest. Friends told me the men in the audience would be way bigger and better looking than the men on stage, so I was curious and looking forward to my first show. The prejudging was pretty exciting, I had never seen so much muscle in one place, and they were right, the guys in the audience were huge, and many were as big as the pro bodybuilders I had seen on television. There were also lots of amateurs, and young guys and tons of women there to check out the muscle.

When prejudging was over, I decided to go walk around the displays, it was only a local contest but some major sponsors had set up booths and I had heard Paul Dillett was in the theatre. I had wanted to see him up close. I was looking around at all the people as I walked up the aisle to the back of the room, THUD.... I walked into this young guy, I was so embarasses, he was about a foot shorter than I was so I really didnt see him, but DAMN was I impressed at his thickness. He was definitely a young teen based on his lack of any facial hair and his height, but as I appologized for walking into him, I felt like a kid next to a GOD. His deep voice and massive chest gave me reason to believe this was a man not a boy, but he was only about 5 feet tall. As I looked down into his eyes, my appology was soon rejected and I was lambasted for being a fat old man just here to jerk off over big muscle. This guy puffed out his chest and pushed me back into the seats where I was literally pushed over backwards, I managed to catch myself while this ked repeated his insult and demanded I go buy him a new tshirt, and a bottle of protien powder since I had been so rude and bumped into him.

I stood up again and began to protest when I could see the seams in his oversized sweatshirt begin to rip, he was literlally growing in front of me. His pecs expanding, his biceps growing and his voice booming out how much of a jerk I was. I couldn't handle it when he told me it was my fault he had ripped his shirt. His lats and pecs had expanded enough that his shirt had split along the seam, and his biceps were beginning to flex as well. I quickly promised to buy him a new shirt and anything else he wanted.

He pulled the sweatshirt right off his body and I nearly dropped to my knees seeeing this boy's MASSIVE body growing bigger as he seeemed to get more upset with me. I heard a voice from behind him say "You better do what he tells you before he gets angry, you wouldn't like Josh when he gets angry". This older man dressed in a baseball cap, loose fitting sweatshirt and pants was more than a little upset and pleading with me. This kid did a double biceps pose, and I could see veins covering these grapefruit sized peaks. The kid made me immediately promise him anything, I was in awe and totally under the control of what I found out later was a 14 year old bodybuilder who had already won several contests.

I walked with Josh and his "coach" Duane through the booths displaying various products. Josh was pumped and was getting off on being admired by everyone who passed him by. I was feeling a bit like a slave/sugar daddy as I spent almost $300 in cash and charged another $500 worth of suppliments, clothes and magazines for Josh to enjoy. I was quickly dismissed when intermission was over as Josh told me I would be expected to show up next month at the level 2 contest he would be competing in, at which time I would be expected to provide him with the same amount of suppliments, as well as a gift to show him how proud of would be when he won the contest. I gave him my phone number and the remaining money in my wallet, and sat in the back row watching Josh, hoping he would flex or say something more to me, I was his and I felt like I couldnt do anything without his permission. I was the last person to leave the theatre that night just in case he came back to check and see if I had left without permission. Finally there was a call to my cell phone telling me I was a good slave and tomorrow morning I would get a shopping list of things he needed before the next contest.

I drove home smiling the entire way, knowing tomorrow I would serve my new master!

next installment, the phone call

Last edited by timrain; October 14th, 2008 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Made a change as requested
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2008, 07:26 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Fuck yeah

Awesome Start Bro, This Story has huge Potential! His age is a little young, but thats not what I'm concerned about. This story would be great if it was longer and you can do that by just adding a ton of details. I have learned the more details the better. I actually go back to my stories all the time after Posting and reread it adding details as I go. I love this story Idea, and I am super excited to see the future chapters.
  #3   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2008, 09:02 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
There ever gonna be a new chapter?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline