The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2008, 01:51 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
Moving

So I went to FL to help my brother, sister and her bf move over the weekend. On Tuesday my brother got a couple of co-workers to come help with the heavy stuff and I was very pleasantly surprised by one of them. He is a 21 y/o Dominican and very hot. About 5'10" 175# all muscle.. he started out with an oversized t-shirt on, but by the time we were done he had stripped down to a tight tanktop. We had a couple of beers and some pizza after wards and got to talking about lifting and he flexed his biceps and talk about awesome. Not huge but an awesome peak. While we were moving the heavy stuff it was nice watching his shoulders and arms ripple and bulge and the veins on his arms were amazing. I can't wait to go back and visit. We talked about getting together to lift the next time I'm there. I just wish I could have taken a few pictures. Maybe next time.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chuckiebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2008, 03:22 PM

chuckiebear is on a distinguished road
Your Dominican encounter sounds like it must have raised the Florida temp and humidity considerably. For those of us voyeuristically inclined, what could be hotter than watching a muscle dude move furniture in a tight tank top? Hope you get to lift with him someday. If you do, cop a feel for us out here just imagining him. Maybe post a pic if you get real lucky and capture his image too. Hot work, dude!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options