The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2008, 10:02 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Peter Pan "Grows" Up: Chapter 2

Peter Pan "Grows" Up: Chapter 2

?Look that must be the house?

Peter felt a cascade of excitement flying quickly towards the house, reaching for the handle with a huge smirk on his face. He twisted the handle walking into the house to see an old women cooking on the stove. The house was covered in hundreds of bottles, and jars. Some even filled with living creatures.

?I Know, Your Peter, I?ll be right with you?

?You must be the witch?

?Bingo! And don?t Mind that vase?

?What Vase??

Peter turned around hitting something with his elbow hearing a loud shatter. He looked down at the floor and saw the broken pieces of a blue vase.

?That Vase?

?I?m Sorry I didn?t?

?Don?t Be Sorry, I would be able to fix it with a snap, but that Indian took my necklace.. But That?s why I?m glad you?re here. You wanna get bigger right? Add Some muscle to that skinny body, and finally become a man Peter?? She grinned

?Yeah.. how did you know?? Peter and Tray looked at each other watching the old Women come towards them hunched over and in a dark brown cloak.

?The Tree?s told me of your little work out you had earlier.. How angry you were that you were too small. Luckily For you Scooter can?t keep any secrets?

?Does that mean you can..?

?Yes? as Big as you want Peter, but of course you?ll have to do something in return?

?What is it?

?When Young Bull first came to me he was much smaller then you were now, and so eager to become a man. I told him I would help him if he helped me gather stuff from around the island, you will being doing the same.. except for the first task?

?What do you want??

?Those foolish Indians have always thought I was evil, but never wanted to send anyone in here after me. But Then they All watched Young Bull grow so incredibly massive and powerful They sent him in here after me. I thought he was just back for even more potion, but then he over powered me and stole my necklace, the one thing that gives me power?.?

?So You want me to steal it back for you..??

The witch walked towards one of the cupboards, opening it up and grabbing to small bottles.

?The only way your gonna get that necklace back is if you fight Young Bull and the only way to do that is if your much bigger?

She placed the two bottles in Peter?s hand

?Drink Both of These and You will become Strong enough to fight Young Bull and bring back My Necklace. Now the first time you take this you won?t notice it right away, but the fallowing one?s you?ll see immediate changes. But Listen Closely Peter?

She grabbed his shoulder Pulling him in

?You Must NEVER Drink two potions at once, the results could be fatal? She smiled up at Peter turning around

?So your just giving these to me? How do you know I won?t just take the potions, and not do as you ask??

?Young Boy?s like you Peter always want more. If you come to me by tomorrow with the necklace I?ll reward you with even another, and then if you want we can make even further arrangements?

?Peter lets go? Tray whispered

Peter looked down at the potions and flew out the door heading up through the tree?s and into the night sky. He laughed in disbelief she just handed him two growth potions without asking anything in before

?I?m glad were out of there, that place gave me the creeps?

?Yeah But we got what I wanted! I can?t wait to Try it!?

?Yeah I can?t wait either Pete? Tray turned towards Peter seeing him smile

?Thank Tray.. and? Thanks For earlier?

?Earlier??

?Yeah, When we were in the woods.. and we were watching the guys.. and You warned me?

?Oh Yeah, haha no problem?

?I don?t know how it happened, it just started.. to grow.. And it? Felt good, like really good.. You must think I?m weird?

?No Peter its perfectly normal, it happens to me all the time?

?Wait, really??

?Yeah It happens when you start getting older, it means your becoming a man?

?Well.. Why Have I never seen you Have one?

?You learn to control it?

?How??

?I?ll Show you someday? Tray grinned

?Tomorrow??

?Haha Maybe.. Lets just focus on getting some sleep, I?m really tired?

?Yeah There?s the Tree House?

Peter and Tray flew through the window entering Peter?s room. Tray sat down near his bed watching Peter drop his Loincloth looking upon his naked body. He flexed a couple times opening his hand looking upon the blue glowing bottles. Peter set one on the floor and held the other one in his hand. Peter pulled the cork off and held it up to his tender lips, looking at his body one more time before swigging it down. Peter crawled into bed with a smile, drifting off to sleep.

?peter?Peter??..PETER!!?

?Huh! What!?

Peter opened his eye?s seeing Tray fly over his face, with a big smile.

?Tray what?s going on? Why is my chest all sticky..?

Peter placed his hand?s on his chest gasping at what he felt. Remembering he took the potion he swung up and sat on the side of his bed looking feeling his thick thighs push together staring down at his muscular body.

?Oh Tray..?. I?m HUGE?

Peter giggled while standing up watching his eye sight climb higher then it ever had before, finally standing up to a full 6?1 meaning he had gained almost 4 inches in one night. He wobbled noticing how heavy his body was trying to catch his balance. He headed towards the mirror feeling his thighs rub against each other along with the thump of his foot steps, finally letting out a roar of laughter as he looked upon his reflection.

?Haha YES!!?

Peter raised his arms in excitement hitting a massive double bi pose seeing his triceps and biceps explode to unbelievable size turning his upper arm into nothing but a huge bowling ball of muscle. He giggled flexing again this time even harder turning to watch the tremendous peak of power stretch his skin to its limits, every vein in his arm slowly snaking across his skin roping around each muscle. Peter took his hand still flexing his left arm and began rubbing the monster sized muscle feeling its thick ridges and rock hard density. Tray looked in amazement at the incredible transformation Peter had undergone, watching him become entranced with his own muscles hearing him groan

?Aww Yeah?

He continued rubbing his arm smelling his odor waft out from his deep arms pitts, brushing his fingers along the thickening forest of pitt hair which made him drool uncontrollably. Peter then looked down at his pecs with utter lust grabbing onto them moaning with excitement tenderly massaging the two the thick melon sized muscles feeling the thin layer of newly grown chest hair that now covered every inch of his youthful skin. He moaned a little more running his hands around his tight, rock hard nipples barely getting down to his abs when he felt his cock began to swell again. He stopped and looked down at the python sized cock throb bigger and thicker. Peter couldn?t believe it but it actually looked bigger then yesterday, and his balls were now covered in a mass of thick pubic hair and were swelled to the size of baseballs. Peter continued to watch it grow hearing Tray fly up next to him.

?Holy Crap Peter Its huge!?

?I Know?wha.. what Do I do?

?Touch it? Tray grinned

Peter slowly grabbed the huge manhood letting out a moan feeling it flex against his hand, along with a burst of ecstasy. Peter rubbed it some more loving the way it felt fondling first with his heavy ball sack then slowly working his way up the semi-hard shaft to the most sensitive part, which was his throbbing cock head. Peter continued rubbing it only this time faster feeling it continue to grow in his hand

?Aw God Tray it feels so good.. Hey You have one to?

Tray blushed and looked at his own growing erection, and laughed

?Guess I do haha, See I told you Peter its normal?

?Well How do I get rid of it?

?Keep rubbin it Peter?

Peter looked confused and hesitated, but the continued grasping his whole hand around his shaft rubbing it slowly becoming addicted to the feeling. Tray grinned watching Peter turn already into a pro grabbing his own waistband tugging it over his boner and joined the huge muscle teen. Peter looked in the mirror pumping his cock even faster looking at his own manly reflection, feeling his cock thicken up even more actually spreading his fingers apart so he could no longer wrap them around his own veiny shaft. Peter couldn?t believe how huge and utterly massive his penis was getting suddenly feeling something ooze onto his fingers.

?Tray, What is that?

?It means your getting close Peter just keep rubbing it?

Peter watched in concern as a steady stream of the mysterious white liquid pumped out from his piss slit, wondering when this all would stop, but that?s when he realized.. did he want it stop. The feeling was already one of the best things he had ever felt and it it was only getting better.. He continued pumping when he began losing self control feeling like no matter how hard he tried his arm wouldn?t stop pumping his enormous shaft, it felt to good.. He looked back down as the intensity increase watching his cock now gush torrent of the white stuff, his hand no longer even fitting around half the vein shaft.

?UHhh Its Getting So Huge?

?Just a little more Peter?

Tray drooled witnessing the biggest cock he had ever seen grow in between Peter?s innocent legs. Peter began moaning more and more watching his cock still pump bigger and fuller even though it looked already over 10 inches! Peter grabbed his cock now with both hands pumping it even faster noticing his penis felt like a god damn steel rod, except warm and covered in freakishly huge veins. Peter felt one more final throb, watching his cock head swell bigger then it ever had before to the point where it actually hurt. Peter groaned feeling his cock continue to throb like it wanted to grow even bigger but couldn?t. He suddenly felt a sharp pain like his cock was gonna explode.

?UHHH Tray It HURTS GRR?

?Hold on Peter? I?ll help you?

Peter wondered what Tray meant by what he said watching him fly down to his 12 Inch boner wrapping his little 8 inch body around the top of the shaft. Peter moaned feeling a rush of excitement, then freaked out

?Tray! What are you doing! You shouldn?t be.. uhh? you? Mmmff?

Peter moaned feeling watching Tray actually begin licking his giant cock head watching him actually drink the stream white liquid that was coming out. Tray started bucking his body, while rubbing the skin up and down on the monstrous cock licking Peter?s cock even faster as he heard him let out deep and uncontrollable moans. Peter felt the pleasure grow and grow until it felt like it needed out of his body, like something was going to explode. He let out a ROAR of Ecstacy

?UHHHHH TRAY AWWWWW!!?

Peter looked down watching his cock Throb up and down Pumping what looked like cups of cum Practically drowning Tray and covering his feet in the warm thick liquid. Tray let out his own moan as he added even more cum to the sticky mess on Peter?s gigantic cock. Peter stood there breathing heavily slowly starting to giggle looking down at Tray?s sticky face.

?Haha Can We Do that Again! That was Awesome!! MMF It just felt so good, and what was that white stuff that came out?

?Its called cum!?

?Cum? Does it taste good, you sure were drinking a lot! Ah This is So Cool, and I have so many questions! I Love being a Man?

Peter flexed his huge biceps again, suddenly hitting a most muscular pose watching every muscle practically double in size feeling his skin expand trying to contain the behemoth muscles. Peter continued flexing in the mirror wanting his questions do be answered

?Ok First of all Why Does me Penis get Big Like that, and why is it getting big??

?Oh boy? Well when your penis gets big, which is called a Boner, it means your getting turned on..?

?Turned on??

?Yeah.. Uhh When you get Older.. crap.. Ok You Know how There is Mom?s and Dad?s that love each other, and sometimes they kiss?

?Yeah, Wendy Kissed me once, It was Gross?

?Yeah haha Well When the mom and dad really love reach other they do something more then kiss, and the Man?s penis grow?s?

?Wait, why is mine growing then?

?I think your like me.. Your turned on by guys?

?But I don?t want to kiss guys?

?Well not yet but you might want to.. The point is your penis is getting hard when you look at good looking guys like yourself, ones with muscle especially?

?This is all really confusing.. But I do Like it a lot.. So.. the thing we just did.. what is that called?

?Its called Jerking off, and when your Like me.. You jerk off with other guys, and sometimes do more?

?More..?

?Yeah haha Peter I can?t really explain but you?ll figure it out?

?Yeah I hope so but All I wanna do right Now.. Is Get even BIGGER! GRR?

?Well You do have one more Potion..?

?Yeah But?I think.. I?ll want Even More! The witch said she can make me as big as I want, that just sounds AWESOME!! Just Imagine Me even Becoming Like.. Twice as big as this! And That would mean I would get even STRONGER GRR!! Haha I bet I could even become The Strongest person On the Whole Island If I wanted?

?Well if its what you Want, I think It would be really cool, and you would look really.. Hot?

?Hot??

?Yeah Its what you tell a guy when you think he?s really good looking, or attractive?

?Oh.. So you think I would look hot?

?Yeah Especially if you got really big? Tray Grinned

?Then Lets Do it!?

?But Your Gonna Have to fight Young Bull, and The Lost Boys Will be weirder out?

?Will worry about the Lost Boys Later, Lets Just go Pay Young Bull a Little Visit?

Peter was about to fly off when Tray yelled

?Wait! Peter Don?t You wanna take the potion first?

?No way, If I?m already bigger he Won?t wanna fight me?

?Isn?t that a good thing?

?He Beat me last night, So Now Its Pay back Time! Not Only Will I get to see his Face as I grow Bigger then Him But I?ll get to test out these New Muscles?

Peter flexed his arm laughing and then picked up his loincloth struggling to wrap it around his masculine waist, and huge bubble butt. Tray watched in awe hearing Peter make a final grunt fitting it around his body. Peter grinned looking back in the mirror at the tight loincloth

?Haha I Better not flex otherwise these things look like they?ll explode! I Guess I?m gonna need some new clothes after tonight?s BIG event?

Peter laughed and flew out towards the Indian Camp Ground, feeling the warm sunlight his muscled body. Tray fallowed behind looking Into Peter?s Loincloth watching his cock and balls flop around as he flew through the air, descending towards Young Bull?s Tent.

?There it is?

Peter quickly landed behind the huge tent making a loud thump as he hit the grass leaving an actual imprint of his huge feet in the mud. He poked his head around the tent making sure no one was there then sneaked around to the entrance, blowing through the door

?Hey Young Bull I wanna Talk.. to? you..?

There Stood Young Bull?s backside completely naked and bulging with obscenely huge muscles. His melon size balls hung through the middle of his legs which were forcibly spread apart from all the muscles in his very. But the part Peter couldn?t stop staring at was Young Bulls ass.. It was huge and mouth watering, inflating inches from his body perfect in every way. Peter continued to stare when Young Bull turned around making Peter gasp from the enormous Boner that was throbbing uncontrollably against his chest.

?Well if It isn?t Little Peter Pan! Come to arm wrestle me again or just Gawk over my HUGE muscles?

Young Bull began to flex when Peter felt his own cock start to expand, trying to focus on his task

?No I?ve come for Your necklace?

Young Bull Froze and then Grinned

?Oh So that?s how you?ve grown.. To bad your still to small, that witch didn?t even make you bigger then me haha I guess she?s just as stupid as the day I met her because the only way your gonna get this is if you fight me for it?

?Fine, how bout sunset.. Twin Head Cliff?

?Haha Your Serious.. I don?t think you have thought this through Peter, Do you have any Idea what your up against?

Young bull walked towards Peter actually making him tremble, raising his arm up and flexing his Mammoth bicep, which looked to be 23 Inches of solid muscle. Peter gulped remembering the potion

?So, I?ve beaten guys bigger then me before and I can do it again?

And with that Peter turned around and left the tent flying up into the air, with a huge grin on his face

?Wow that was scary Peter, I thought he was gonna punch you right there or something? Why you look so happy?

?Even though I was scared, It was awesome looking at his body.. because That?s what I?m gonna look like, Except Bigger!! Haha?

Peter laughed and jolted off flying back towards the tree house leaving Tray behind. He went straight to the kitchen with a hunger unlike anything he had ever experienced, closing his eye?s and imagining the biggest feast possible. When Tray got there Peter was eating like a mad man to feed his new size and muscles. Peter looked at Tray?s face and giggled

?Don?t worry there might be some left haha?

Peter laughed with a cocky smile plastered on his face, and Tray noticed it didn?t seem to go away. He couldn?t stop talking about getting bigger and how great its going to feel when he Beats Young Bull. And on top of that Peter was jerking off like crazy, actually making Tray exhausted watching as Peter blew load after load leaving a pool of cum on the ground, sometimes even rubbing it all over his body then hitting the floor and doing some push ups to pump his muscle?s for his own viewing pleasure. Scooter practically squealed at the sight of Peter actually having his own little boner pop up through his costume, in disbelief that Peter actually went to go see the witch and that he wanted to get even bigger. But After a long talk Scooter finally promised Peter he wouldn?t tell anyone, and to make up excuses to the lost boys as to why he was gone. The whole day was nothing but a blur of Testosterone until the big moment had arrived. Peter picked up the bottle and flew off with Tray at his side.

As they flew there the weather was changing to a dark cloudy sky, fallowed by a mist of rain and booming thunder. Peter saw the cliffs and Young Bull already standing there, landing directly in front of him. They both looked at each other becoming soaked in the rain, with their cocky smirks. Young Bull began removing his clothes until he was completely naked feeling the water run down his tremendous body, making Tray hope the potion was going to work..

?Come On Little Peter, Show me How big and strong you are haha?

?Oh I?ll show you?

Peter pulled out the bottle from behind his back already getting a huge erection from what he was about to do. He pulled the cork off throwing it on the ground Watching Young Bull?s fearful expression. Peter giggled and drank the whole thing in one gulp, smashing the bottle to the ground feeling already a rush of power overcome his body...

Btw Thank you guys For all the Comments I'm so glad this story was a hit! I was actually going to have the growth scene in this chapter.. But i'll leave you guys wanting more
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scott_dine's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2008, 01:03 PM

scott_dine is on a distinguished road
Loved the Matrix reference at the begining.
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 05:05 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
It's shaping up to be a great story. I'm hoping the next chapter will show us what that necklace can do for Young Bull and / or Peter. Tray is turning out to be a good and horny adviser to Peter. Cool!

redroger11
  #4   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 06:46 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Absolutly brilliant. C'mon Peter, get bigger!
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 07:38 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
mmm i liked it. I wonder what would happen if the rest of the lost boys start to grow too and fight for the leadership (for being the alfa male)

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #6   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 08:40 AM

benroc is on a distinguished road
Incredible!

Like the part where Peter discovers his peter...And the wonders of it all!

Grow more Peter! Make-out with Young Bull!
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth View Post
Absolutly brilliant. C'mon Peter, get bigger!
I concur. Totally
looking forward to more, man!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #8   Add to LukeB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2008, 07:57 PM

LukeB is on a distinguished road
God, I really wasn't expecting this story to be this freaking hot, but you just keep making it hotter! I want him bigger and bigger! More!
  #9   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Did Peter and Tray get lost and fall through a previously uncharted portal between Neverland and the "NET's". And when they got there they must have found a white rabbit to follow... because it sounds to me that once they stepped through the door of the house the MATRIX had them. And they found themselves in the kitchen of not a witch but an oracle... The same one that thinks Neo (aka Mr. Anderson) is sort of cute but not all that bright.

She really should move that vase since Neo (and every one else that drops by) knocked it over too. And maybe next time they visit she'll give them both a fresh baked cookie as they leave...

Ender
  #10   Add to GrangerWebb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2008, 04:57 AM

GrangerWebb is on a distinguished road
I think you've captured the "first-time-jacking-off" experience in a really imaginative way. Reminds me of the first time I discovered the joys of my own peter - the initial sense of puzzlement and fascination with the erection, the hesitancy about what to do with it, followed by my amazement at the sensations of pleasure caused by rubbing it faster and faster, feeling like I couldn't stop pumping my hand because it felt so good....too bad I didn't have a buddy like Tray to help me out like our friend Pan does in this chapter ;-) I'm looking forward to reading more as this story develops!
  #11   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2008, 06:10 AM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
I'm enjoying this story very much - please continue!
  #12   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Dude when is the next installment, I have to know what happens next I'm lovin this story. And please make Peter HUGE!!
  #13   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2008, 09:16 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
omg!! love it!! can't wait to read part 3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size