The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2008, 12:46 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
My Bully Father - Part 1

My Bully Father - Part 1

By John D.

I had a miserable childhood. I am an only child and I?m now 15 years old. My problem was my dad. First, he was a workaholic. He worked all the time, even on weekends, so I hardly ever saw him. He made good money and I guess he thought that if he made good money that was all that mattered to us as a family. But even worse than him being gone all the time was that when he was around he was a bully. He started beating me when I was just a toddler. I?d do something wrong and he?d bend me over his knee and spank me, real hard. I?d start crying and finally he?d stop. He put me down and looked at me with kind of a grin on his face, like he was happy he had beat me up, like I?m the man and you?re just a little boy I can beat.

My mom was deathly afraid of my dad. He beat her too, slapping her on the face and punching her arm. Sometimes we could tell if he had a really bad dad at work, because he?d come home and beat us both. And he wasn?t even a big drinker. He was just a natural bully.

He would give me chores around the house and if I didn?t do them just the way he wanted, I would get beat. I think he set up some of the chores just so I would fail and he could beat me. He beat me up a lot more than he beat my mom. He started by using just his hand on my butt. Then when I got to be about six, he started using a big wood ruler. Then when I turned 13 he started using a paddle. He cut off a rowboat oar and made a paddle. God that thing really hurt. My butt got red and it was hard to sit down. I got beat at least once a week.

I never got bullied at school. I wasn?t a nerd or anything. I was really tall and skinny. But I was a pretty good athlete in gym class. After second grade, my dad wouldn?t let me play on any sports teams. He said the only way to get ahead in life was to study, study, study. ?Only a very few are successful at sports,? he said, ?and you?re not one of them. You just have to be smarter to get ahead. Like me. Look how successful I am.? So I had to study all the time and I never played any sports. If I got a B rather than an A, I?d get beat. Dad expected me to get straight A?s. Forget about the sports. And yeah, dad was successful. He made a lot of money. But all he did with me is beat me. Like I said, I had a miserable childhood.

By the time I turned 14 I was just as tall as my dad, five feet nine inches tall, but I was very skinny. I only weighed 98 pounds. I had absolutely no fat on my body and had little tiny muscles under my skin. I have hazel eyes - part blue and part green - with light brown hair. Kids at school say I?m good looking. My dad made me stand against a wall when he spanked me with the paddle. I?d pull down my pants, exposing my skinny little butt and he looked at my butt while he hit his hand with the paddle. Then he?d beat my butt with that paddle, usually eight or 10 times until I was crying real hard. Then he?d rub his hand over my sore butt, making it hurt even more.

I started noticing that my dad?s cock would start bulging under his pants when he looked at my butt and it bulged even more after he spanked me and rubbed his hand over my sore butt. I never dared saying anything about this because I knew I?d get beat even more. After he beat me, he?d go into his bedroom and lock the door. He and mom had separate bedrooms. She wouldn?t get a divorce and she wouldn?t sleep with him. I went through puberty just before I turned 14 and I suddenly realized that dad was going into his bedroom to beat off. He was getting all turned on by beating me and then jerking off in his bedroom. God I hated him.

When I was about eight or nine years old, I began dreaming about what it would be like to be bigger than my dad. To be so big he couldn?t beat me any more. I would look at the muscle magazines in the stores and dreamed about having huge muscles, muscles that were so strong my dad couldn?t beat me. But I was a skinny little kid and the beatings continued. When I was about 10 or 11 I tried to do pushups and pullups, trying to put some muscle on my little body. But I was so skinny that I could only do two pushups and I couldn?t do any pullups at all. I tried doing pushups for about two weeks, but I never got any bigger, so I just gave up.

Then when I was starting 8th grade last year, when I had just turned 14 years old, one of my friends, Justin, turned 14 too. Justin was just like me, very skinny and about four inches shorter than me. He weighed only 95 pounds. His dad was totally different from my dad. He let Justin play sports, although Justin wasn?t very good and he stopped playing at age 10. And his dad never beat Justin. He and Justin were real good friends. God I wished I had a dad like him. Anyway, Justin came to school and was real excited. For his birthday, his dad had gotten him a big weight set that they had set up in his garage. Justin?s dad told him that if he wanted to stop being skinny he should lift weights, and now that Justin had turned 14 and had gone through puberty now was the time to start. And his dad had gotten him some big cans of protein to make into protein shakes.

Justin told me he wanted me to workout with him so we could be training partners. My eyes lit up and I hugged him. I started crying I was so happy. For Justin, the weights were going to be just a hobby, something that might help him put on a few pounds of muscle. For me, the weights were my life. For all those years I had been dreaming of getting big and strong. Now I finally had a chance to do it. I was delirious with joy. I prayed that my body would respond to the weights. If it didn?t, I?d be beaten by my dad until I could legally leave the house the day I turned 18.

Justin was the only friend I had ever told about my dad beating me. He knew I wanted to get big. He knew I wanted to put on lots of muscle. He knew I wanted to get bigger than my dad. We were going to be training partners and he said I could eat some of his protein. ?You?re gonna get big, Danny. You?re gonna get real big,? said Justin as I hugged him some more and cried even harder.

We agreed that I would be ?studying? at Justin?s house three days a week after school. We had the same classes and we had actually studied together before. We raced to Justin?s house after school and I called my mom. My mom said okay to the studying, thinking it would be good for me to study with a friend once in awhile. Justin knew he could not tell my mom or dad what I was really doing, because all I was supposed to do was study. Lifting weights would be out of the question. He quietly told his dad and mom that I was ?studying? with him, because my parents refused to let me play any sports. His dad thought that was ridiculous and they agreed to cover for me.

So we went into Justin?s garage and I stared at all the equipment. I had seen weights many times when I read the muscle magazines, but now I was actually going to get to use them. Justin had a beginner?s set, with a bench, a squat rack and about 150 pounds of weights, with a barbell and two dumbbells. My body was tingling I was so excited. I stripped off my school clothes so I was dressed in just my boxers. Justin laughed. He had put on some shorts. ?Let?s start! Let?s start!? I yelled. Justin showed me the beginners training program that had come with the weights. We were supposed to do one set of various exercises for several weeks until our bodies got used to the weights. Then we could move to two and then three sets. I nodded my head.

We started with the military press. We loaded the bar so it weighed 30 pounds. Justin went first and he managed to press it up eight times. He struggled for the last two reps. ?Not bad,? I said as I stared at the bar. I wondered how strong I was. Was Justin stronger than me? I grabbed the bar, lifted it to my shoulders and pressed it 12 times, which was the maximum number of reps that the instructions said we should do. But I wasn?t really tired. I never slowed down. ?I wanna press it again,? I said. ?That was too easy.? Justin kind of gulped. It was obvious my shoulders were way stronger than his. I grabbed the bar and did another set. This time I got to 12 but I slowed down for the last rep. ?I wanna do three sets,? I yelled. ?I want my shoulders to burn!? I had read that muscles burn when they are worked really hard, and I wanted my muscles to burn. So I picked up the bar and cranked out ten reps, slowing down for the last three. I dropped the bar and flexed my shoulders in the mirror Justin?s dad has set up in the gym. I grinned as I saw my little muscles bulge under my skin. ?Look at my muscles, Justin! Look at my muscles!? Justin looked and then he felt my shoulders. ?Yeah, they?re really all pumped up. You really worked ?em hard Danny. I bet they?re gonna grow.? I smiled and drank some water. I loved lifting weights.

After the military presses, we did dumbbell presses, bench presses, dumbbell flyes, french presses for triceps, shrugs, dumbbell rows, squats, and calf raises. Justin did just one set, doing about 10 reps and struggling for the last two. I did three sets with every exercise, doing 12 reps easily and then getting down to about 10 reps. I was so proud of myself that I was so much stronger than Justin. All my muscles felt really hard and they were burning, just like it said they would do in the muscle magazines. I felt so good. I wondered if my muscles would grow. Would they get bigger? Would they get stronger? I had been wishing, hoping and dreaming to get big and strong for years. Would it happen?

Then we did situps. Justin did 10. I managed to do 15, then 10 then eight. My abs were rippling. I had no fat and the muscle was really hard from just those three sets. I looked at my muscles and I had hope. All my muscles were bulging under my skin. I had never felt like this in my whole life. Maybe I would get big. Maybe I would get strong. God I loved working out.

After we finished we drank some protein. Justin made the shakes. He looked at my sweaty body and my little hard muscles that were all red and pumped. His muscles weren?t red and they weren?t pumped. His little one set did nothing to his muscles but my three sets made my muscles bulge under my thin skin. Justin noticed the difference. He made a shake for himself and then he made three shakes for me. I worked three times as hard as he did, so he gave me three shakes. ?I want you to really get big, Danny? he said as he looked at me. I glugged down all that protein and gave him a big pat on the back. ?You are such a great friend,? I said.

I took a quick shower and put my school clothes back on. I didn?t want my mom to see me all sweaty from the workout. I went home told my mom I was really hungry for dinner. Even though I had eaten three protein shakes I was ravenous. ?I guess I?m going through a growth spurt, mom. I?m really hungry. Feed me lots of meat. I?m really hungry for meat.? She looked at me and smiled. Well, teenagers are supposed to be hungry and I was a teenager. We were having chicken. My dad never ate with us. He always got home after dinner and ate by himself. So my mom and I ate the chicken and I ate almost the whole bird. She managed to save a breast and a drumstick for my dad. She ate the two wings. ?I guess you really are going through a growth spurt,? she said as she saw me wolfing down the food. ?I?ll make you a big breakfast too. Eggs, bacon, toast, a real big breakfast.? I smiled at my mom. ?Yeah,? I said.

I went up to my room and studied. I didn?t want my grades to fall because then my dad would become suspicious. So I studied real hard. I would work out two hours three times a week but I studied a lot too. My dad came home and ate by himself in the kitchen, watching television. I avoided him at all costs. Before I went to bed I got real hungry again. I needed a protein shake, I thought. I snuck into the kitchen and looked into the refrigerator. We had milk, but hardly any other protein. So I drank a quart of milk. Luckily we bought it by the gallon and I was hoping my mom wouldn?t notice.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 03:09 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
nice one!

Great start to what must be surely result in justified retribution for an abused kid. That would give both him and me some satisfaction!
  #3   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 03:34 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I'm so glad to see you posting a new story! Thank you!
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 08:16 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Ooohhhh....

.... I KNOW this is gonna be sooooooo good! I cannot *wait* to see the rest!
  #5   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 09:51 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Awesome start! I eagerly await the next chapter.
  #6   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 10:43 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
My kind of story! Can't wait!
  #7   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 11:32 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
Welcome back johnd...you've been gone toooo long!! Hope your unmatched domination and payback scenarios will be part of this tale!!
  #8   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 03:07 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
This has all the elements of being another great story.
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 03:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
This sure brought back some really unpleasant memories when teaching junior high. After a lot of counselling especially male students (and some of their parents) back then, I'm still amazed how rampant such physical and mental abuse is even today - some 15 years after I taught middle school and junior high. I hope your story isn't autobiographical, though it sounds like it could be. If so, writing it out will be really cathartic. You're putting heart and soul into this story and I'm looking forward to subsequent chapters.
Mike
  #10   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2008, 04:26 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
YES!!!!!!! A new John D. story! Can't wait to read more!

-Brad

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options