The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to anomorph's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2008, 10:58 AM
waif with cupcakes

anomorph is on a distinguished road
Winter Solstice Part 2

[COLOR=white]Totally forgot to thank Sexiscriptor and Rowan for leaving a trail of breadcrumbs to find my way here - you guys rock![/COLOR]
The music selection for this part was cut during editing but, for atmosphere's sake, it was 'This is Hardcore' by Pulp.

[COLOR=lightblue]Winter Solstice – Part Two[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]Wha-Where?!” Junior woke up with a start. The room whirled around him, nausea creeping up the back of his throat. Bright daylight from a window splintered pain through his temples. This was definitely not his own room, or his own bed. He checked under the covers. “Well, I’ve still got my boxers on at least,” he muttered to himself and sat up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]The world tilted dangerously again but now he could actually make out the details of the room around him – he was in Mark’s room, in Mark’s bed. “Uh-oh.” He winced as he stood up slowly and cracked open the door a little.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]Coffee. He could smell coffee, and something like eggs. Sounds of activity from the kitchen indicated that Mark was still occupied with whatever he was making. Junior sniffed the air again, headache starting to clear. His dorm-life-food-radar detected pancakes with the other aromas and his stomach gurgle-howled a mix of protest and anticipation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]He tiptoed his way down the hall to the bathroom and eased the door shut behind him. After last night’s revelation he couldn’t let himself just wander out into the kitchen smelling like morning-after-the-bar. He rifled through the mostly familiar medicine cabinet as he ran the water for a shower, hands slightly clumsier than normal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]Glory be to the Aspirin, and to the Pepto, and to the holy mouthwash.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]*******[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]Mark felt and heard Junior enter the doorway between the kitchen and dining room to survey the organized chaos of the kitchen. A timer went off somewhere and he opened the oven to pull something out without really looking at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“You were up early.” Junior leaned against the doorframe and rubbed his abdomen. Mark gave a light laugh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“I was up to see the dawn but I came back to bed for a bit.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Up at dawn?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Yeah.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“With no hangover... or anything?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Yeah.” Mark snickered louder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“You’re a freak, you know that right?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Actually I’m an alien life-form here to carry out my plans for world domination by depleting humanity’s alcohol tolerance one frat-boy at a time.” Mark grinned wickedly and gave Junior a quick glance over his shoulder. Junior’s look of shocked puzzlement was so satis- Junior was only wearing a towel. “Ack!” Mark whipped his head back to the dish he had just taken out of the oven.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“What?! Are you okay?” Junior took a protective step forward.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“No, I mean yes. I’m fine. It’s just that you’re....”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“I’m what?” Junior took a few steps into the room and stood directly behind Mark. He started to nuzzle the side of Mark’s neck, his body pressing flush against the slighter man in front of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]"You’re only wearing a, uh, towel.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“And here I thought you’d never notice.” Junior thrust forward lightly, starting to slowly grind Mark against the counter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]”I, I, I –uh- just w-w-w-“ Mark could feel Junior getting hard against him; could feel himself responding to Junior’s obvious arousal very quickly. Something was... strange though. Junior was different somehow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“You’re stammering. And blushing. I like that....” Junior’s voice faded into a low purr. He wrapped one arm around Mark’s slim waist, his hand pulling his new lover even tighter against him. He felt Mark’s feet lift off the floor and slide up to rest on top of his own. He felt Mark take a deep breath and begin to turn around. He brought his other arm up to join the first and pinned Mark still.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Well, s-s-someone certainl-mmmmm. If I knew one kiss would get you to....” Mark’s voice trailed off as Junior shifted his grip to tilt his head to the side. Nuzzling turned into gnawing, Junior’s teeth unexpectedly sharp against the curve of his neck. Mark gave a quick sigh of thanks for the towel restricting the freedom of Junior’s very hard, very eager erection.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“It was the kiss... and the wine.” Junior gave a Mark a playful nip on the ear. This was the best way to deal with a hangover... ever.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“The wine?” Mark’s breathing began to become more controlled now that they had dialogue again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“You know, in the glass.” Junior hugged Mark close again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Thanks. Wine in a glass. No sh- Oh shit!” Mark’s worried tone silenced the possessive growl that had been rising in Junior’s chest. “Was it crystal, a black core within the glass stem?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Um, yeah.” Junior loosened his grip on Mark’s body, letting him slip back down so his own feet were on the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“That was my chalice; that was the wine for-“ Mark’s frame started shaking rapidly in Junior’s arms.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Your, your chalice?” Junior’s already softening erection tried to crawl back inside his body. “I’m, uh... sorry? You told me to- Oh fuck. Mark? Mark could y-“[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]Junior was cut off by Mark’s abrupt drop to the floor. His head thudded loudly against a cupboard door and lolled to one side, his silent laughter punctuated with a quick grunt of pain. Junior crouched down and propped Mark back up as his laughter finally slowed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Great. I think you’re having some sort of rage seizure and you’re laughing at me. Just great!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“It was- it was meant to be spilled outside at dawn. I was wondering why I couldn’t find it this morning.” Mark finally managed to get out while wiping tears with the back of his hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]"So it was like ritual wine or something?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Yeah, from my celebration before you got here. That’s why I was late last night. It was supposed to be spilled outside to bring, you know, happiness and goodwill kinda things to the world.” Mark took another deep breath and looked at Junior. He almost broke out into laughter at Junior’s look of absolute mortification.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Happiness and goodwill?” Mortification was changing into equally hysterical confusion. Mark tried to keep a grip on his laughter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Like granting wishes of a sort.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Wishes?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Mmhmm.” Mark stood up and looked down at Junior’s confused face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Wishes...? And I drank them?” Junior still hadn’t moved out of his squatting position.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“It’s okay. The libation, the spilling, is a representation of it leaving my celebration and going out into the world. Think of you drinking it like a different version of that.” Mark gently placed his hand on Junior’s head and playfully ruffled his hair.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Uhhh, ‘kay.” Confusion was starting to be broken up by a glimmer of understanding.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Here. I dub thee Sir... Wishbringer. It is your, uh, duty, to bring joy to humanity.” Mark gestured over one of Junior’s shoulders and then the other before prodding him to stand up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Sir Wishbringer?” Junior’s voice almost didn’t drip with sarcasm.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“I couldn’t say Wishmaster without thinking of a bad Wes Craven movie.” Mark couldn’t suppress a giggle. Junior smirked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“With an egg lifter?” Junior pointed to the implement Mark had just ‘knighted’ him with. His smirk widened and he stood up, towel clasped in one hand to keep it from falling off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Hey, it could have been worse. It could have been the dish cloth. Merry Yule, Junior.” Mark took a small step to close the short gap between them and tilted his head back to give Junior a relatively chaste kiss and tight hug. Junior clasped him back. “Mmm that feels nice. I love reaching up to- Wait a second.” Mark stepped back out of the embrace and eyed Junior up and down appraisingly. “You’re bigger.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“I know I’m bigger th-“ Junior started to flex playfully.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“I mean bigger as in taller. Taller than I am.” Mark’s cock sprang to life as his thoughts whirled furiously.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“But I’ve always been... did you say taller?” Junior began to realize his head was inclined forward to look at Mark; to look down at Mark who now stood a couple of inches shorter than he was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“This isn’t- this can’t- this is fucking amazing! I- Damn you look sexy bigger!” Mark’s devilish grin changed to shock. “Oh my Goddess! Junior, you’re growing!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]“Wha?!” Junior snapped up both hands, eyes darting back and forth from palm to palm to Mark, his face a mix of bewilderment and pleasure as he watched the kitchen and his lover dwindle around him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lightblue]The towel finally fell to the floor.[/COLOR]

Last edited by anomorph; August 18th, 2008 at 11:09 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options