The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:09 PM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
The HIMS.3 Part 7

Hey guys,

sorry it took so long to post the next chapter. For those who've forgotten, or for those who haven't seen the rest, I'm posting chapters 1 - 6 first and 7 at the bottom. Enjoy.

Frank
  #2   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:10 PM

Part 1

The HIMS.3 part 1

Ed was very stoked. He had a hard day today at the university and he wanted to get back to the dorm as soon as possible. Today was the day he?d get to try out a new PC game as he?d joined a club and got a new one to try about every two months. The day swirled round and round in his head; so much drama and crap went on today. He felt like he had played councilor to everyone.
Hank in his calculus class, a true geek: 5?6? skinny, like 115 lbs wet, if lucky, mousy brown stickout static-looking hair, glasses, and wears faded blue jeans and polos or short sleeved dress shirts in the wrong prints or colors. Any way Hank was again drifting off, day dreaming and drooling about Amanda one of the college cheerleaders, so perky, black hair, semi-decently toned 5? 4? body, bounce in her step. She occasionally talked to Hank, but not with a lot of interest, and when her boyfriend, Clint was there, she completely ignored him. No wonder ? Clint, the captain of the college football team 6?5? about 260 lbs or muscle, feathery brown hair, deep brown eyes, was a total asshole and of course picked on Hank all the time. This occurred especially if Hank was fawning over Amanda and didn?t get the calculus work done that Clint ordered him to do.
Anyway, Hank was deeply involved in a fantasy about Amanda, and bothered Ed with questions such as, ?how can I win her??, ?How do I woo her??. This of course made for an altercation after class with Clint as Hank hadn?t finished Clint?s home work. After Clint had picked up Hank by the collar and yelled in his face for several minutes, he then proceeded to stuff him into a very small broom closet in that hall and left him in there ? the door only unlocks on the outside for some strange reason. Ed waited until Clint was long gone and opened the door so Hank could get to his afternoon classes.
The day didn?t get much better. Clint wasn?t through with his rampaging today. That morning he received a grilling from Coach Bradley, head coach for the football team. He played football, who knows how long ago, but the physique was long gone: 6?1? 285 lbs with slumped shoulders, lil? pot belly pooch, and thick wiggle legs that stood on feet whose arches gave out years ago, all topped off with a bald head with a grey turning white crown of hair and bushy mustache. So Coach Bradley had to interigate Clint because the season was coming up and Clint didn?t have all the plays memorized yet, not the thing a football captain does.
On top of this the defensive coach, Jacob a slightly younger man, mid forties, who had given up football early in life due to a knee injury, had blasted Clint as well for running poor drills with the team. Clint just cursed at him and taunted him for having a waistline that was starting to go, legs that were skinny, too weak, and bowing, and one of the worst throwing arms he?d ever seen on a coach. ?You?d like to think you?re still football material, but you?re just a washed up nobody that wishes he could have been a has been!? Clint shouted at him one day.
So, when Ed had to use the locker room for his physical ed class, he heard all this fussing and cussing, fist into locker slamming from Clint to the coaches. The only thing he did like is completely opposite of Clint was the second man on the team, Mark. Six foot-four to Clint?s six-five, but 280 lbs of muscle to make up for the lack of an inch. Blond shaggy hair hung off his head, framing the lightest, bluest, warmest icy eyes one has ever seen. He tried to get Clint to calm down, study the plays, learn new routines to practice, and of course hit the weights. Of all the people in the college the only two who could match each other for a decent spotting partner workout it was Clint and Mark, nobody else came close.
?Fuck no! I ain?t go time tonight for the workout. I?ve got to go get it on with Amanda. You spend way to much friggin time on that weight set. You?re big enough, why bother with more? Maybe you get off on it.?
?I don?t think so, Clint. It?s just?.?
?Maybe you do it cause you know Ed gets off on it!?
There it was. Because he was in the room, Clint always managed to drag him in. The supposed boy-toy of Mark, not that Ed would have minded that thought, but it wasn?t true. No, Mark just stood up for him and others when Clint went off on one of his anger binges. As Mark usually said to everyone, ?Hey, ought to be friends with everyone. My atheletic abilities are only going to last for so long. If all I make are arrogant jock friends, who?ll be there to talk to me when I?ve hung up my pads??
?Come off it, Clint, ya know there?s nothing between Ed and I. Leave the poor guy alone, he?s only in here because of his classes. Otherwise he wouldn?t want to put up with you.?
?Put up with me? He?s the one being tolerated. He should be happy to be able to know me.?
The other end of the locker room rang with the opening and closing of a couple of lockers.
?Oh, that?s marvelous, like I really need to see those two?? snipped Clint.
Those two he was talking about were Dmitri and Dominick the two star gymnasts of the college. 5? 6? about 185lbs, solid, stocky, flexible. Nothing was really wrong with them per se, it?s just that being the only gymnasts at the college, they hung out together ? constantly. This wasn?t so bad except, they knew almost everything about each other, they were so close of friends they could frequently finish each other?s sentences. They both where kind of Russian looking, jet black hair ? one straight, the other curly ? and deep eyes one kind of violet, the other sapphire blue. So they nearly moved and acted as one, and one would think they were brothers, some thought they were fraternal twins.
?Let?s see how the faux twins are doing today.?
?C?mon, Clint, leave us alone??
?Or what? You gonna take me on midget?!?
The two gymnasts just shook their heads at him and finished pulling on their tank tops for their workout.
?Ya?ll are just brother wannabes and it?s just stupid. We all know ya don?t wanna be brothers, you?d rather be lovers. Usin? all your flips and twists in nasty positions ? SICK!?
As usual, Ed talked with the gymnasts on the way to his gym class allowing them to let off steam about Clint. Ack! But that was this afternoon. This was tonight. Tonight was all his. He didn?t have to worry about the name calling and teasing Clint did against him, or anyone else. Tonight he?d sit alone with his lap top and his brand new computer game. A game which was right here in his mailbox. He grabbed the envelope, a lil? odd looking than usual, but he just shrugged and put it in with his books and headed up to his dorm. He tried to take the stairs at a good clip, wanting to get a lil? healthier these days, but his 5?9? 230 lb frame didn?t allow for sprinting up the stairs. He used his breath to blow his flyaway stringy blond hair out of his face and his deep olive colored eyes. Panting for breath he pushed the door to his floor open and made his way to his dorm room.
His dorm room. His inner sanctum. Somehow, lucky him wound up without a roommate, and that was perfectly fine with him. After classes he could sit and play for hours his games with sound up, all the bleeps and whistles going and not a soul to complain or tease him about it. This evening was going to be no different. He opened up the package and placed the disk into his laptop. After following all the cues for instruction a little intro screen popped up with some cute lil? music. At first Ed was a lil? turned off, but thought, ?eh, I?ll see how it goes before I junk it.? To his surprise it was something like the Sims ? a game in which to make characters and see if they can get jobs, have relationships, and lead a quality life.
?Well, this could be fun. I?ve not played the Sims in a while. I wonder why this one was called the HIMS.3? I wonder what different quirks it?ll have??
But a wicked thought came across his mind. He couldn?t fix people?s problems in the real world, maybe he could fix them in the gaming world. He?d done this before on the SIMS and this he thought would be just as fun. Over the next couple of hours he created people, dressed them, created their builds, gave them stats, birthdays, and named them: Hank, Bradley, Jacob, Dmitri, Dominick, Mark, Amanda, Ed, and?Clint.
?This?ll be good, I?ll rearrange the scenario a lil? bit and have everybody pick on Clint!?
But something surprised him. After creating different houses for everyone to live in and hitting play, the computer went right back to the create a person screen. It told him to create a guide. Ed shrugged and thought what the hell, one more person in the mix won?t be so bad. So he created him and called him Trey. ?Trey? guided him through the workings of the game, which played very much like SIMS, and he played it well into then night before finally going to bed.
The next morning, late morning, Ed got up, brushed his teeth, showered, ate breakfast and headed to school. The atmosphere at school was electrified, everyone was talking about someone, some new kid that had transferred in to the college. Ed kind of wondered if he?d get to meet this kid and his chance soon came. His first class that morning, while he was sitting all the way in the back of the room, the class got quiet as a young man came in the door. He was average height, maybe a little above 5?11?, he was fresh faced, very young looking like still in high school, a man but still a boy somehow. His frame was slightly filled out like around 180 lbs but the muscle although formed decently looked like it was still covered in a slight layer of baby fat, and all this was topped off with a head that had thick dark read hair and emerald green eyes just a hint of freckles still splashed across the face.
Ed sat there in shock, motionless. This was the guide he had created in the game last night. It couldn?t be. There was no way. Had he caught a side glance of this person registering some time before? No?. how could this kid look just like the teaching avatar he made while playing a game. If he was disturbed by this now, it was going to get worse for Ed. The professor told the young man to find a seat to which the young man strode down the aisle, searching for a seat and only saw the empty chair in front of Ed. He took it, sat down, said hello to the students in front and on the sides of him, then turned around, looked at Ed, stuck his hand out and said, ?Hi, my name is Trey.??..
  #3   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:11 PM

Part 2

The HIMS Pt 2

Ed couldn?t believe what he was seeing. There, sitting in front of him was the avatar he?d created as his guide in the game he got last night. He wanted to shake his head or pinch himself to make sure he wasn?t asleep, but no he was awake and he needed to act fast or seem like a complete geek as Trey sat there waiting for a hand shake. He told hold of Trey?s firm hand and got a good handshake. Just as he did though he thought he heard music of some kind, like little bells or chimes ringing. Ed didn?t have a moment to think about it as from his right hand side Hank moved forward to greet the new young man. This was followed with Dmitri and Dominick, moving in almost simultaneously to do the same. All three following handshakes repeated the same chime sound that left people looking at each other?s hips and back pockets and the teacher perturbed.
?All right, whom ever has their cell phone on, remember we do not allow them turned on in the classrooms.?
Everyone checked there?s but no one had theirs on.
This was a history class that the boys were in, but Ed only could focus on current events. Where did this kid, Trey, come from? How did he see him in his mind before? What is he doing here? What will he do? What were those chimes? Ed?s mind was snapped into focus by the sound of the students slamming their books shut, stuffing them into bags or backpacks, and scrambling to get out the door. He managed to hear just the tail end of a conversation between Trey and the D boys.
?So, you?re not brothers??
?Nope. If you look you can tell. I?m lighter in skin tone, my eyes are violet and I have straighter hair.?
?Right, and you are??
?I?m Dmitri, Dmitri Totalovich.?
?And you?re??
?Dominick D?Angelo, the slightly tanner one with the curly hair and blue eyes.?
?Gotcha. Although their both so dark you can hardly tell one of ya?s got violet and the other has blue. So Dominick & Dmitri. Cool. Nice to meetcha. And what about you??
Ed was shocked, the young man asked him who he was?
?I?I?m Ed.?
?That?s right, Ed. Well, Ed, would you be able to show me where to go for my next class??
?Why me??
Trey laughed, ?You?re a riot, you know that? You?re kind of quiet and seemed polite. I really don?t need a loud mouth or showy person helping me out. Kind of uncomfortable, ya know??
?Yeah, I guess so.?
So Ed looked at Trey?s schedule and showed him where he was going as well as saw what other classes and activities he had. Trey was in his calculus class and was now heading off to football practice.
?So, you?re on the football team??
?Yeah not sure what I?ll play yet. The season?s about ready to start and most of the team has probably been placed, but the coaches said they?d give me a shot and see what they could do.?
?Cool. Well, good luck with that. By the way, this same building but on the far right hand side, third floor, that?s where your calc class is. I?ll see you there, it?s one of my classes too.?
?Great. Thanks again, Ed.?
And with that Trey trotted off. Ed wished he had more time to talk with him, to get more information out of him but he knew Trey had to be on time for practice. Now, it was off to work in the computer lab, and a Wednesday night too. Perfect hardly anyone comes in on a Wednesday night.
Once at the computer lab, Ed got out his laptop and thought, ?Well, I can have some fun. Nobody here, got my homework done before lunch. Let?s see what this game can do.?
He started up the game and called up the neighborhood list of families. Something was odd. The characters he?d created to be Dmitri, Dominick, Hank and himself looked a little too real. It was like looking more at a photograph of those people that it was a three dimensional image he doctored to resemble them. He was about to choose himself to play and develop when suddenly he heard three chime sounds go off. He stopped and looked around, expecting to see Trey in the room. Glancing back down at the computer he was shocked. Above the avatars he made of Coach Bradley, Coach Jacob, and Mark there were what looked like fading fireworks, but more importantly they now took on the more realistic appearance that the others had as well.
?Well, I already know what I look like realistically, why don?t I choose someone else?.?
And with that a smile spread across Ed?s face and he decided to choose Hank. With a click he appeared in the lil? apartment he had created for Hank and there was the avatar, looking small and frail, just like Ed?s friend. After playing Hank for a while, Ed began to notice the character kept reading and was looking for more to read. He sent Hank to the library and there he let the computer run Hank for a while as in real life Ed assisted a couple of students in the lab. When he returned he discovered the fake Hank had checked out a slew of books, but what was interesting is that while one half was calculus books, the other half was workout books.
Ed leaned back and gave this a thought for a while. He saved up some of the money the character made in the game, and bought a large weight set. He then had the character study from the workout books for a while and then had him workout. Ed thought about this in his real friend Hank.
?Ya know?. Hank is hopelessly in love with Amanda, who is going out with Clint. I wonder if in real life Hank wishes to be bigger, taller, stronger??
The game pointed out that people do better on work outs if they had a partner and Ed wondered who in his neighborhood could help Hank out. There was no question, it would be Mark. But before he could click the buttons to send game Hank over to Mark?s house, that Hank had gone to his mailbox and returned with mail, one of which begged to be opened and looked at. As Ed clicked through the screens of the various kinds of mail Hank had received one of them was titled, ?Wondrous Bodyworks Catalog?. Clicking on it, there were tons of strange and unusual things that could be clicked on to purchase, but Ed smiled when he saw two: Muscle Morpher Metapills & Goliath Growth Pills. The description of these pills said that they helped give one a the body of a professional body builder, the other said it helped increase one?s height by up to a foot.
Ed had the character Hank pay and send off the form for the items and then hang around the house, performing workouts according to the books he checked out from the library. At one point, after one work out, Hank stood up and proceeded to look like he was doing some slow motion stomping, bending his arms and legs, rubbing them and then stretching, and suddenly he seemed to pop, or hop, or something.
By that time a delivery man arrived at the door and dropped off two packages and Ed told the game Hank to go retrieve them. They were, of course, the items he had bought and Ed had Hank take them. There didn?t seem to be anything happening with the Goliath Growth Pills, but there was a grand scene when he took the Musle Morpher Metapills. Hanks body suddenly was surrounded by cage, a mesh, of a very large bodybuilder which did a crab shot as the Hank made the same motions and then fade and disappear. The only interesting thing the Goliath Pills did was ask if he wanted to take them daily, which Ed made Hank do.
Now, Ed told the game Hank to go over to Mark?s house. Once there, they shook hands, and had some small conversations. It didn?t like it would go over too well until Ed forced the conversation and made Hank talk about working out. Once that started, Ed played and played the game with Hank becoming a good friend of Mark?s, staying over a couple nights, but all the time they were home they were working out. After three days had passed in the game, the game boys had finished a workout and the Mark figure gave an approving nod and slapped a congratulatory pat on the back to Hank and then went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Hank however stayed still for a moment and then suddenly jumped. There was something floating around and upward from Hank and Ed zoomed in to see what it was. It was a set of numbers marked 5? 8?. Hank did a little dance and then set about stomping, bending, and feeling into another pop, but this time he double popped and Ed noticed the game Hank looked a lil? bit buff.
Ed laughed and thought to himself, ?this is kind of cool. I can take care of the real world problems, if not in real life, at least in fantasy.?
He backed out of Hank?s life, went back to the neighbor hood and clicked on Dmitri?s life. Smiling, Ed kept sending Dmitri out to check his mail and sure enough came across the catalog that had arrived in Hank?s mailbox. He ordered the same set of pills for Dmitri as he had for Hank and then decided to have Dmitri go over to Dominick?s house. Sure enough, just like in life, the two young men seem to hit it off real well. As a matter of fact, it seemed they hit it off too well. Ed marveled as the conversations kept getting longer and longer. They too started a workout routine. However after one set of conversations and one workout, game Dominick instead of slapping the back of Dmitri, gave him a tickle instead. Dmitri stood back, tilted his head at Dominick and returned the tickle. This gave way to a tickle match the went to the floor. This in turn gave way to a wrestling match with grabbing, grappling, and groping and finally ended when somehow, Ed help Dmitri the upper hand and he pinned Dominick to the floor, and stared deeply at him. This was suddenly followed by a kiss, quick and easy in which Dmitri backed away and blushed, but Dominick, who Ed couldn?t control in this section, grabbed Dmitri and gave him a full blow kiss and the two proceeded to lightly make out while hearts started appearing and popping above their heads.
Ed laughed and sat back, and decided to watch this and see where the game went. Surprisingly, Dmitri had the catalog with him and showed it to Dominick to which Dominick placed an order for the exact same things Dmitri did save one extra item. Ed tried to click on the item to see what it was but all he could find out was that it was called Gemini Soap. As so he let the game go on. The two young men constantly kept going back and forth between either one?s house and there either worked out, did stretches and tumbles, made out, or?once the Gemini soap arrived took showers together.
It was around their third day or so with the workouts and pills, at least Dmitri?s third day that Ed noticed something odd happen. Dominick had gone to take care of something while Dmitri started doing the stomping and bending and rubbing he?d seen Hank do in Hank?s game. Yet, when Dmitri did his jump and then his double pop, Dominick in the other room did the same thing too. Not only that but something was different on the close up pictures of Dmitri and Dominick, but Ed couldn?t quite figure out what.
With that, unfortunately, Ed had to start closing up his shop, so he turned off the laptop and closed it, cleaned up the lab and closed it, went to his dorm room and went to bed.
The next day he arrived early to his calculus class, first one the room besides the teacher. Most of the students arrived, then Trey did. Ed couldn?t take his eyes off of Trey who was wearing a tank top with an open short sleeved button downed shirt and jeans. His eyes traveled up and down Trey, over all the curves and bumps he could find. He couldn?t figure out why and how he looked so built and yet still kind of plump, and cute, and then he wondered, where was his hair? Across his face, over his fore arms , there was hair but it was very light and very thin.
A murmur throughout the classroom broke Ed from his day dream and he snapped to attention to see what was going on. One half of the class was talking to Dmitri and Dominick. Dominick was on crutches! The class had been asking questions, answers to which weren?t there. D & D weren?t quite sure what had happened. Both of them said they felt awesome, totally great, in tune, in shape this morning, but during one of their practice routines, Dominick somehow misjudged a landing and did so wrong, spraining his ankle.
Dominick described it, ?It was like suddenly when I did it this time, there was slightly less room on the floor space than there had been before.?
Ed looked at Dominick and then Dmitri and gasped almost loud enough to be heard. There was something different and there was less room on the floor now then there had been before. D & D?s clothes were looking a little tight. Underneath their muscles had bloomed just a little more than they were yesterday, looking more like the gymnasts were in the heat of competition than in the off season. Not only that but their pants hem was a bit higher above the ankle than usual. Ed remembered that Dmitri had experienced a jump in the game and the numbers 5?8? floated above him. But why did Dominick experience the same thing. That?s when Ed noticed something really odd about the gymnastic pair.
Ed turned to look at Dominick, but accidentally looked at Dmitri first instead. Now he had seen these two enough to be able to tell them apart, what was the problem now? When he looked finally at Dominick, he knew why. Dominick?s curly hair was now more of a wave than a curl. Glancing back over at Dmitri?s he saw that his straight hair now had a slight curl to it. Had they styled their hair the same now? Did they want to be an item, or try to pull off the brother bit that badly.
But his mind couldn?t settle on that problem?s solution. The other half of the class hadn?t yet discovered the sprained ankle of Dominick, instead they were talking about the geek turning greek in the classroom. After discerning who the class was mumbling about, Ed finally turned to realize that his friend Hank had come into the class room, but sat down scruntched in his chair with a baseball cap pulled down as far over his face as he could get.
Ed didn?t gasp this time, this time he was about ready to blow a load. Looking at the backside of his friend he realized his friend had changed. Wearing the usual button downed dress shirt, Ed found that the shirt was now stretched acrossed his friends torso. The back looked stretched fairly tight and wide, almost ready to split. The arms stuck around biceps that weren?t there yesterday and not sure whether to split or to roll up towards a new set of delts. The front buttons were just barely holding the shirt closed and gaps appeared from top to bottom. The pants weren?t too much better showing strains in the thighs, the butt, and the hems riding high above the ankles.
If Ed thought this was just a dream, it was brought to reality as Amanda, who had been glancing back frequently since the start of class, came up slowly and approached Hank.
?Hi Hank.?
?Hi, ?manda.?
?I was wondering, I?m having a little bit of a problem with some of the work for the class, do you think I could get some tutoring from you if possible??
?S?sh?sh?sure.? Said Hank blushing deeply. In fact it almost appeared that his whole body was turning red.
?I?d greatly appreciate it. Ya know I really like intelligence and I want some help developing mine. Do you think we could arrange for me to take tudoring classes from you??
?Ye?ye?yeah. We could d?d?do that.?
?Hmmm, thank you. Hey?.? And Amanda took a finger and ran it over one of Hanks arms, up his shoulders and down his back. ?Have you been working out??
?Uhm, yeah? j..j..just a little.?
As if to prove him wrong, the new size, the embarrassment, the turn on poor Hank was experiencing due to Amanda?s new attention to him had produced a pump all over equal to the throb his dick was trying to experience. Riiiiiiiiip and the sleeve Amanda just ran her finger over tore open revealing a new small, but decent sized bicep and tricep on Hank.
After Amanda left, Hank turned towards Ed and asked him, ?Dude, ya got any explanation for rapid growth??
?Wh..what?? stammered Ed.
?Man, I don?t know what?s happened to me. Last night I was fine, this morning I got up took a shower and went to put clothes on and everything was too tight, too small??
?Too tight and too small??
?Man, I?ve gained like 30 lbs of muscle, and I mean muscle. Look at me, I just ripped my shirt! And not only that but I?ve now 5? 8?! What?s happening to me??
Ed knew of course, but didn?t want to believe it. The question in his mind was, what now?
  #4   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:11 PM

Part 3

The HIMS Pt 3

Ed was completely lost in thought over recent events as he made his way to the gym for his class after calculus. He told Hank he?d have to talk with him later as he didn?t want to be late. The truth was he wanted time to think about what to tell him. Should he tell him? He was the reason for Hank growing and gaining. Not only that, he was also the reason for Dmitri and Dominick growing and gaining and consequently getting injured! Cripes! What was he going to do?

If he couldn?t keep himself focused to get ready for the next class, he definitely couldn?t do it now for another reason. Trey, the new boy, seemed to be wearing some tight jeans today and on top of that was walking slowly to the gym for practice. In fact, if Ed slowed down, he thought Trey slowed down as well. He didn?t lose sight of Trey until just before they entered the locker room, when Ed, lost in thought looking at books, walked into the room and right into Clint.

?Awww, mother fuck! Doesn?t anybody watch where the hell they are going? C?mon, runt, captain walking here!? And with that Clint gave Ed a shove which sent him backwards over a bench. Ed, holding on to books had no time to put his hands out to catch himself. This was going to be a bloody mess as the back of his head would slam, hard, into the concrete floor. Just as Clint was laughing and Ed was bracing for a concussion, he suddenly stopped mid-air. Ed opened his eyes and found himself looking deeply into the frosty eyes of Mark, who had him cradled in his arms.

?You okay there, Ed??

Ed struggled to get to his feet. ?Uhm, yeah. Thanks for the save.?

?Awww, ya shouldda let the dweeb hit the floor.?

?Oh come off it man! He coulda been killed! Why you have to be that kind of mean??

?Hey, he got in my way first. And who?s gonna stop me? You??

?I?.? and Mark did a side glance at himself in the mirror and his face looked slightly deflated, ??might?be able to take you on.?

?Might?might?I say I CAN take YOU on. I don?t care if you outweigh me by around twenty pounds.?

Before the fight could start a couple of voices broke in.

?I hope you two aren?t going to start a fight. I?d hate to have to think we?d be suspending you from the team??

?Or costing you your scholarship.?

?Coaches Bradley and Jacob, you guys think you?re going to expel me from the team? Your star player? The only one who has enough? and he shot a look over to Mark ?balls to take this team anywhere??

Coach Jacob stepped up, ?Don?t push it boy.?

Clint looked up and down and sneered at Jacob. ?Don?t worry I won?t; wouldn?t want to break those lame legs any futher.?

With that Clint left for the practice field and the coaches did the same. Mark turned to make sure that Ed was alright. After making sure he was and giving Ed?s hair a tussle with his big hands, Mark turned to head to field too. Ed called after him.

?You could?ve taken him on.?

Mark turned back, ?You really think so??

Ed sank back a little, surprised that Mark turned back to him. ?Uhm? yeah? probably??

Mark looked a little sad and turned to leave.

?Ya know all he needs is a little more confidence.?

Ed spun around startled at the voice behind him. It was Trey. He was coming up from behind a set of lockers. He had his football pants, socks, cleats, and pads on, but was shirtless. Ed stood there, mouth slightly agape looking at his bare torso. It was thick, with muscle, somewhat defined, but still the skin had that young, tender, smooth looking appearance to it and again still a little fat yet formed well. A kind of baby smooth fit-fat.

?He was looking for bit of support. You could?ve given it to him.?

Ed backed into a locker and stood still feeling his heart thump harder and harder.

?H?h?how? And why??

?You know why you?d like to give him confidence?.to support him.?

?No? n..n..no I don?t.?

Trey moved in, his arms out stretched, one extended out to the locker, the other bending at the elbow to fold and rest against the locker along with his shoulder, pinning Ed in a little triangle of space.

?You don?t know why you want to support him??

?N..n?no??

Trey moved his head down to Ed?s chest and brought it back up across Ed?s neck, breathing hot and heavily. He stopped in front of Ed?s face, lips to lips and whispered.

?Oh, I think you know?I know you know.?

But with that he lifted up and walked out to the field leaving Ed alone his prick now extended and throbbing just as hard as his heart.

After gym Ed raced back to his dorm room. Sweat pouring off his brow. Today was simply crazy and he wasn?t sure what to do. What was that that Trey said? What was he doing? Was that a come on? Did Mark really need encouragement, and did he want it from him? Did he want more from Ed? Ed wasn?t sure what was going on. He wasn?t sure he believed as much as he did earlier today that he was the cause, but he decided he?d get answers from the game and so he opened up the lap top and started it up.

There was only one way to see if what he did in the game had after effects in the real world. Ed called up the neighbor hood and clicked on Mark. If he needed to give him confidence let?s give it go here. Mark?s avatar immediately wanted to go to the workout bench, but Ed had other plans. He had him go over to check mail, but there was none. He then walked him over to the bookshelves and tried to figure out what to do. While waiting, the computer took over and game Mark went ahead and grabbed something off the table. It was a catalog. Game Hank had left it over at Mark?s house. Ed wasted no time having Mark look through the catalog and ordering, but this time he chose a few extra items: Musle Morpher Metapills, Goliath Growth Pills, Penile Power Pills, Titanic Testicle Tidbits, and one other Quadruple X. As before with Hank, mesh shadows of bodies appeared doing all sorts of weird poses before disappearing into the Mark avatar. Ed then set about running him through workout, cardio, and stretching routines.

Feverishly Ed worked, waiting, hoping, for the pops to start. He was not disappointed. After the fourth workout, which Ed had the game Mark do without his shirt, Mark started the pacing and then the stomping and then hip thrusting? Ed wondered what this was about, but soon found out the answer. Mark suddenly stood up and still and pop pop pop pop.

?Whoa shit! That was like a total growth spurt!? screamed Ed.
But before he could click to view the numbers floating around Mark, the avatar started to swell. As Ed was swooning thinking, ?Fuck, I?ve created the Hulk.?, he began to notice Mark moving his legs as if to spread them out to the side and then where his package was IT began to swell. Ed wasn?t sure what to do, but he decided to leave Mark and figure out a way to help others. He moved his attention to the Coaches.

For Coach Bradley, he spent his time going through the Wondrous Bodyworks Catalog. Ed was surprised how many items were in there. He needed to be very selective though. He needed to make wise choices as he knew he?d need the coaches? help to take care of Clint, but what should he give them? Bradley?.well, he needed to be younger and definitely stronger. Youth Syrup. That should help with the younger. Bear Muscle Bars. Would that help with the stronger? Ed decided to give it a try and had Coach Bradley by them. He played game Bradley until his packages came in and then put him through a couple of workouts and doses of pills. However Ed couldn?t see any real difference in the game avatar after he?d gone through the pops.

Undaunted, Ed decided he?d have a go with Coach Jacob next. Game Jacob bought the Youth Syrup as well, but he switched back to the Muscle Morpher Metapills and the Goliath Growth Pills and Ed had him trythe Penile Power Pills and Titanic Testical Tidbits just for good measure. Unfortunately, after several workouts and poppings of pills, the only significant difference Ed saw in the avatar as an increase in Jacobs pacage.

?Gross? thought Ed. ?Old man with large dick??

Ed was thinking of going to sleep but he decided one last game. In case it didn?t work on the others, it only working on Hank, he went ahead and played Hank for while. However, he didn?t watch carefully and in a moment where sleep caught up with him, the game took over for a brief while. Ed woke up and looked down to see Amanda was over at Hank?s apartment and the two were snuggling again hearts floating over head. Not only that, but Hank turned around at the moment of popping his pills and gave some to game Amanda. ?Oh Shit! What will that do to Amanda??

Ed put them through the paces and sure enough, results! Hank stood and stretch and pop pop! He then stomped and bent and stretched and shooooooop! Filled out a bit more muscle. Right beside him stood Amanda going through the same motions and sure enough the numbers floated around here and she looked to have filled out a bit as well.

?Huh?we?ll turn Amanda into a buff bitch ain?t that interesting??

Ed laughed and shut off the game and shut down the computer, when suddenly there was a loud banging on his door.

?Ed! Open up?huh..huh?huh?.. it?s Mark. I?ve gotta talk to you!?

It was 3:00 o?clock in the morning now. What the hell did Mark want at this hour? Ed got up and opened his door and there, before him was a fairly huge man. Mark quickly, politely pushed Ed to the side, stepped in and shut the door. Ed was achieving a maximum erection in record time under his pants. He looked up at Mark and looked up and looked up. Mark had changed. He was thicker, broader, veinier, more cut, and definitely taller. Judging by the size of the door and door frame, Mark was now up to around 6? 8? tall. He was bulging all over and it was hard to ignore as for whatever reason Mark was standing there in just a towel.

?Ed. I don know if you can help me but you were the only one I could think of I was just sitting there in the shower and next thing I know I?m huge??

?Whoa, whoa! Mark, slow down? sit down? tell me what happened.?

?I don know if you can help me but you were the only one I could think of I was just sitting there in the shower, well the heated whirl pool, and I fell asleep and I woke up and I?m huge. I mean I thought at first I could be dreaming, or just slightly delierious from the heat, but went I went from one room to the other I was scraping my head on the door frame, my clothes don?t fit in length, in size, I got on the scale and I?m forty pounds heavier! I?m 320 lbs somehow! I?m huge??

Ed wasn?t sure what to do. He sat on the bed next to the new behemoth, put one hand on his shoulder.

?Well, I don?t know how this could happen, but it?s good isn?t it??

?What? How can this be good??

? Well, you?ve been working out to get bigger haven?t you? A?and?y.. y..you need more bulk for football right??

?It helps, yes, but I mean this came on so sudden?it just doesn?t happen like that.?

?I know. But it?ll take time to figure out what happened to you, why it happened, and all that. The question for now is, are you alright??

?I?.I?. I guess so. I mean, I sprinted all the way down the fire escape steps to get here. I felt panicked at first, but the run made me feel good. Healthy. ??

?Strong??

?Uhm? yeah??

?Ya know, Mark. You were, earlier tonight that is, strong enough to take care of Clint.?
?I was? Ya mean, really??

And now Ed was brave. ?Yes. More than strong enough. And now? now you?re able to pound him into dust. You can surpass anything he can do.?

?Ya think? But, am I not too big??

?No.? and Ed clasped his hands around Mark?s upper arm as best as he could. ?I don?t think you?re too big at all; I think ya look great. If you wanted to still workout and get bigger I think that?d be awesome.?

?Bigger? You think I?d look good even b?bi?.bigger??

?I know ya would.?

?Funny? I know I?ve always been kind of a big guy. I know I?ve got more than enough weight, but I?ve always wanted to be?bigger?larger? huger?a giant.?

?I?I think? that?d be?. great.?

?You?.uhm?like big things??

Ed placed his hand on Mark?s chest and began to rub it, his thumb flicking Mark?s nipple. As this happened, Mark took a sharp intake of breath, kind of mumbled and moved as if to back away, but Ed grabbed his wrist. Then Ed saw why Mark was trying to move away, from under the towel a snaking motion started until the head of Mark?s dick came out and it continued to move further and further away from him, then rising higher and higher, all the while getting thicker and thicker. Mark backed up looking down in shock.

?I know I?ve grown, but I don?t think it would?ve grown that much proportionately??

Ed got up, grabbed a ruler from his desk, undid the towel from around Mark?s waist and laid out the ruler.

?ah..huh?ah?..,Mark?. Fourteen inches.? And then smiling up at him he said. ?I like big things.? Ed then proceeded to go down on Mark working and working as hard as he could and the engorged member. Mark now in shock over what his friend was doing, began to shake a little, finally leaning his head back as Ed reached and grabbed around Marks massive thighs and buttocks. Finally, Mark released and the shock of what happened to him along with the shock of the pleasure now happening, passed out onto Ed?s bed. Ed, got up grabbed a towel, wiped his mouth, wiped off his large friend, pulled a sheet over the two of them, cuddled up to Marks heaving chest, laid his head on it, and went to sleep staring at the computer thinking ?What else is going to happen??
  #5   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:12 PM

Part 4

The HIMS.3 part 4
by F_R_Eaky

Ed woke up the next morning. He was sleeping on his side which lay on the soft, comfortable, squishy and pliable mattress. If he wanted to, he normally roll over and enwrap himself in the comforters on his bed and protect himself from the morning coolness. Today however, although his side lay on the soft and giving bed, his front was leaning on a hard, solid, warm mass. Gingerly with eyes still shut, Ed rain his right hand down Mark from shoulder to chest, across a nipple, down the abs and rest there. He tried to picture it in his mind without looking, and he tried to feel every crevice, every pore, every muscle fiber with just the lightest touch of his finger tips.

He knew though that the day must start and so ever so quietly he slipped out of bed leaving this newly bigger Mark to sleep on the bed. After taking his shower, brushing his teeth, and having something to eat, Ed opened up his lap top and began to look once again at his new game. What had happened to Mark? It was what happened to him in the game. The same could be said for Hank. How could he prove it though? Was there a connection? He had played Dominick and Dmitri in the game too, but hadn?t really seen anything happen to them. And what about Trey? He stared at the screen a long, long time and thought the only way to find out is to play more.

Ed first opened up Hank?s avatar and played him. He played and he watched monitoring the situations happening during the game. At one point he saw Hank taking more of the pills bought from the mysterious catalog. Hank in the game also seemed to be working out more. Not only that, but he seemed to be working out more and more with Amanda and at one point he swore that he saw Hank share his pills with Amanda. Sure enough, this pattern was confirmed. After a few minutes of playing, during a workout both Hank and Amanda stopped and proceed to do stretches and jumps and finally hop up and up a set of numbers flying away from them. Immediately following was the stretching, and flexing, bunching, and finally the pop pop pop and the two looked changed, bigger, stronger, taller and healthier.

Ed backed out of Hank?s house quickly and called up Dmitri and Dominick?s avatars. He was shocked. He couldn?t see anything with them in real life, but with the not exactly real looking avatars, he noticed that they looked more similar than usual. Allowing the game to play on it?s own, he watched as they took similar pills as the other ?characters? in his game, and they worked out, and performed tumbling moves, and just like the others the stomping, the stretching, the hopping, the flexing, the bunching, the pop pop pop, and they were bigger, taller, larger, stronger. But something caught Ed?s attention, there was another set of stomping and another set of popping and it looked liked the two boys were slightly larger.

Confused, Ed moved in closer, a magnified close up on the two young men in his game and noticed, they actually weren?t bigger a second time ? the swelling took place in their crotch. Ed wondered how that happened and controlled one of the young men to do a search of their house and discovered while letting the game run on it?s own the two had ordered on their own the Penile Power Pills and Titanic Testicle Tidbits. While pondering what effect this might have, they game continued to play on it?s own and the two headed to the bathroom for a shower. Realizing he was still in a close up mode, Ed watched as they showered once again using the Gemini Soap. After a long hot bath the boys appeared to stand still and suddenly streams of something, streamers? Confetti? Came out of them and then went into the opposite one. Ed adjusted the view for a closer look up and realized the items coming in and out of them looked like strands of DNA. Once this action was done, he decided to back out of the game and noticed upon doing so that the boy?s avatars looked even more similar than before.

?Hey there.? Suddenly Ed felt a pair of large arms encircle his torso. ?Playing a game this early in the morning? You really like gamin? don?chu??

Ed looked up to see Mark standing there looking down on him in a playful, interested, loving manner? ?Yeah I really do like it.?

?I?uhm?thought you liked big things.?

?I do?I like you.?

Mark stopped, looking down at Ed and bent down giving him a full blown kiss. Ed closed his eyes, lost in the feeling, the moment, the heat, nearly passing out. Mark broke it off, stood back up, then knelt down to be a lil? closer to eye level with Ed.

?Do you really like big things??

?Yeah, I really like big things. I like big guys. Always have. The taller, the broader, the stronger, the more hung, the bigger feet, larger hands?..?

?And so you liked me??

?Well, just the way you are, I?d like you even if you were average. But you weren?t, you were big and tall? and nice. I fell for you the moment I saw you.?

?And now? With?? and Mark flexed his arm and stretched one leg out. ??this? this? happening. How do you feel about me??

?Well, you?re still the same nice guy, just a larger form, so you know I like it ? a lot.? And Ed laughed a little. ?The question is, how do you feel about it??

Mark paused for a moment looking away. Finally he turned his gaze back to Ed and said, ?I like it too. I like it a lot too! I?ve never told anyone this, but I like being big. I?ve wanted to be bigger. I?ve been working out and training with various techniques, but I?ve never seem to be able to gain any more size. This happening, well, it happening all at once was a bit frightening, but I like it. Even though I grew up to be a pretty big guy, I?ve always been fascinated by big, tall, muscular, strong, men too. It may sound weird, but I?ve always wanted to grow up to be the hulk, without the green skin though.?

?Really? You wanted to be the hulk??

?Yeah. The hulk. On steroids. Either that or the hulk with all the proportional mass and strength combined with Paul Bunyan or the Brawny man.?

?The Brawny man!?

?I know? it?s silly, but I?ve always wanted to be huge, a giant, a colossus. Think you?d still like me if that happened??

?Probably. No, I know I would. But that won?t happen. Hey, it?s close to class time. You?d better get in that bathroom and shower, you have a bit more to wash.?

Mark looked down at himself and laughed. ?Yeah. I wonder what I?m going to do for clothes?? He shrugged and walked into the bathroom. ?I?ll leave the door open for you. It?s not like you haven?t seen me naked after all.? And he flashed a smile at Ed.

Ed smiled back, but more with a devilish grin. He heard Mark start the shower and Ed turned back to his lap top and quickly clicked on Mark?s avatar. He turned the game time mode on to it?s fastest and then proceeded to match it with his own pace of clicking on game Mark and ordering him to stretch, to work out, to pump, to pump?that, to pop pills. In the game Mark spent the next couple of days doing nothing but lifting, stretching, pumping, and eating, and was totally devoted to that. With the game time flying at such a high speed, it didn?t take long and Mark?s avatar stood still and began the stomping, the stretching, the flexing, followed by the massive hop hop HOP! and the pop Pop POP! Ed then turned the speed back to normal play, backed out of the game and waited.

Mark meanwhile, was taking a very long and hot shower. He had begun to run his hands up and down his torso, feeling his chest moving up and cupping the slightly higher peaks on his arms, caressing back over to the shoulders, moving down his lats and coming back to feel his abs all while the hot water cascaded down his body.
He next looked down and wiggled his toes, then began to flex his feet causing his calves to bunch and harden. Eventually he started shifting his weight on each leg, pointing the other out to flex his thighs and look at them.

?Ya know, Ed. I think this new size will come in handy for the football team. We?ve needed more mass and power, maybe I can give it to them.?

Ed didn?t answer. Mark laughed thinking he must be caught up in that game of his. He looked down at his chest and attempted to bounce flex them individually. When that didn?t work he snickered and then proceeded to do a crab shot.

?Oh yeah! Who?s the big man? Yeah? who?s Mr. Big? Yeah! WHO?S GOT THE POW- wuh-OW ooooohhhhhhh??

Mark?s head swooned. He placed his hand upon the shower wall to brace himself. The water from the shower head washed over him, luckily the school installed their heads higher than most stalls placed them. But something else was washing over him and the more it did so, the more he swooned, the better he felt.

?hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

And Mark stood up. He wiggled and stretched his feet. Were they tired? He looked down at them and wiggled them more. Stretched them to try and get a kink out and watched them respond by actually moving further out although he never moved his heel from where it was.

?ooooh?.yeeaaaaahhhh-huh-huh-huh??

He watched as his feet get longer, longer, his toes stretch out further and further from the base. He saw as the sides got wider and wider and his foot begin to completely over take a large floor tile and begin on the next one. The feeling in his feet moved up his legs and just as quickly into his torso and arms. Interlacing his fingers together, he raised his hands above his head, cracking his knuckles, and stretching as far and as high as he could, leaning backwards while releasing a groan.

?Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuh!?

The strain from the stretch almost took all his breath away and he saw spots in front of his eyes, nearly blacking out. But then he stood up straight and began to watch as the top of the shower curtain and the rod holding it, just slightly below his head and right at his eye level, dropped down a bit. Then it dropped down more. And it dropped down again. And still once more the bar lowered itself until it came probably to his chin.

Mark would?ve begun to question this, but the warm sensation was moving all over him again from his toes and he began to flex. No reason was there to flex; he just knew he had to. Nothing happed when he did so and he knew he must do it again. He flexed hard. Harder. HARDER! He strained to flex those calves. He stood on tip toes as high as he could. He attempted to be like a ballerina. When he could stand no higher, he brought himself down flat footed again and then repeated the stance as if he was working a pump. Suddenly he saw it. The calves seemed to swell and swell more, just a little more, and a little more.

But then the warmth moved up to his thighs and began to stick his legs out alternately, flexing them hard. Snapping them into position and showing cuts. He snapped them into a flex so hard it felt as if he might break his knees and caps causing the leg to bend backwards. He started doing squats without and weights, but repeating the motion, more and more, faster, harder and all the while those thighs and his but began to swell, thicken, harden.

The sensation moved up to his middle torso and he began to moan and rock his hips working into a rolling of his abs. Swaying to and fro he began to look like a male belly dancer. Faster and faster he rolled that six pack as it began to take on the faint appearance of an eight pack, until finally he began to place his arms behind his head and then slightly crunch his abs holding them in a pose that showed each and every single brick.

Still the burning went on traveling to his lats, back, chest, shoulders, arms all at once. He turned placing his hands on his hips and started popping his back and lats harder and harder, striking the pose over and over. Each time he felt his back tighten, harden. He stood up straighter and taller. His sides felt thicker, harder, and pushed his arms out further and farther. He heard his shoulders crack and pop and he swore not only did his shoulder muscles bunch, get more cut and striated but even without muscle become broader, wider.

Moving forward these prickles focused solely on the front deep in his chest and he once again began doing crab shots.

?Oooooohhhh yeeeeah!?

Side shot.

?POW!?

Pec flex

?Hmmmmmm yeah!?

And the shelf he had on top of his torso began to stick out farther, broader, thicker, harder. It bunched and swelled teasing the eyes telling them, ?I don?t care how big his feet get, you will soon never be able to see them.? He watched as his nip stuck out further, and move their way down as his pectorals swelled with more strength and mass.

Suddenly the arms sprung up into a double bi and then one went down and Mark started performing single bi shots, left and right, flexing the arm harder and harder, watching the peak reach up higher and higher. He saw the arm, bi and tri, swell out larger and larger. Gone was the baseball on his arm, replaced with the foot ball. Hanging down his arms were beginning to look like thighs, like a hamhock hung up to dry.

Just when Mark couldn?t take anymore he stopped flexing, his body trembling, his chest heaving, the water still pouring down and over him. The water was losing its heat, but Mark and his body was producing so much of its own now that the water was steaming off of him. And then he began to notice, a little buldge, first on one arm and then on the other. Looking past them he saw the same thing happening on his legs. This ledge appeared further and further on top of his muscled, right under the skin. It pumped. It throbbed. It coursed further and further over the arms, up the legs. It was his veins plumping, pumping, forcing blood to his muscles. They crossed over the arms, across the shoulders, over the back, up the neck, down the chest, across the abs. Up they came from his feet, over the ankles, across the diamond of the calves, over the ridges and buldges of the thigh.

As Mark watched the veins converge on his groin, he suddenly felt the warmth hit him hard there and saw, no felt, as his balls began to swell and hang lower, then his prick began to swell and reach out, more, longer, further, and yet it wasn?t becoming erect. The sensation spread, built, worked to a fevered sensation until he began to feel the same kind of swelling, hardening in his member he felt in all his muscles. It stretched, it swelled, it turned red, deep purple and suddenly.

?AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Ed was startled by the scream that came from the bathroom. It wasn?t a scream it was more like an orgasmic cry. He shut off his computer and stared at the bathroom doorway. Eventually he heard the shower curtain move to one side. He head the heavy pads of two feet hit the floor. He heard those same feet heavily pad, no plod their way towards the door. Through the mist of the shower Ed saw the shadow, the large shadow of Mark come into form as it moved towards the door. Out of the fog, he saw that shadow become a living form. It came to the door and stopped. Mark?s head stood a fraction taller than the doorway. Mark?s shoulders were broader than the doorway. It appeared that even Mark?s thighs were broader than the doorway.

Mark turned slightly sideways and dipped a little to get through the doorway. He walked over looking down at Ed with a slight questioning look on his face. Ed looked up staring at Mark in awe, a slight bulge forming in his pants quickly accented by a growing wet spot. Mark noticed this and his expression went from one of fear to one of bliss and looked again at Ed and said, ?You like big things??

Ed stood up and wrapped himself around Mark as much as he could, holding on as if Mark were going to leave. ?No, I like massive things.?

Mark responded by picking Ed up and carrying him to the bed, laying him down and saying, ?I think we?re going to have a sick day today.?
  #6   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:13 PM

Part 5

The HIMS.3 Pt 5
By F_R_Eaky

It was the afternoon. Mark and Ed spent most of the morning in bed, one because they hadn?t been asleep for most of the night and two because Ed adding even more mass and height to Mark got both of them hornier than hell. Ed lay awake for a long time looking at the new Mark. Before Ed started playing this new game, Mark was a good sized man, decent sized football player at six-four 280 lbs, but now Mark was definitely more along the lines of a lineman now standing at seven feet even and approximately 360 pounds of pure beef. Speaking of which, Mark?s member now looked like it was about eighteen to twenty inches at full mast and maybe as thick as a can. Ed wasn?t sure how he managed to take that this morning.

Still, Ed had to get up and move about. He had performed some other changes and he wanted to see what was up with those friends. He decided to head out to the college quad and simply hang out. He?d bound to see most of the troop at some point in time. After a gentle grope of his lover?s pecs, a quick shower, and a stop at the college fast food place, Ed sat down next to a tree a top of a slight grassy knoll that gave him a good overview of most of the campus. His location paid off immediately.

Coming out of the University Student Union was Ed?s friend, Hank and what looked to be a newly acquired girlfriend. The closer the couple came to where Ed was sitting, the more he scooted around the tree so as not to be seen. This maneuver paid of big time as the couple, not seeing Ed moving, sat directly behind him on the opposite side of the large tree. Hank was starting to look real good. Hearing some of the conversation between the dumfounded book geek and his new friend the anti cheerleader who seemed to be coming more infatuated with him, Ed was learning a few things.

Hank and Amanda had just come from the University Bookstore. With Amanda?s help, Hank had just bought a couple sets of new clothing, mainly in the sweat suit department as well as a pair of new shoes. Ed was a little sad as Hank had gone to the restroom after the purchase and changed into one of the new outfits. He was glad to hear of the change.
?Thanks for helping me with some new clothes, Amanda.?

?No problem, Hank. I couldn?t let you walk around all dorky-like in those oh so small clothes of yours.?

?I just don?t know what to do. This is kind of scaring me. Just a couple of days ago I was 5?6? and now I?m 5? 10? that?s four inches!?

?Just look at yourself as being a late bloomer. Lots of guys go through their growth spurts in the college freshman year. You know what happens with them, doncha??

?No, what?? said Hank a little nervously.
?They?re the ones who usually grow to become the biggest men on campus. Don?t be so down on yourself, you?re maturing into a very handsome young man, and don?t forget you?re filling out too.? Amanda moved in on Hank and sat on his legs, taking her finger and rubbing it up and down one of his arms even though it was covered by the new sweat shirt.

?But this shouldn?t be happening so quickly?and uhm? Amanda? Wh..what? are you d..doing??

?I heard ya corrected a professor in a class today.?

?Uhm?yeah??

?I love, brains. Brains?? and she moved a hand up and squeezed his chest. ?and brawn!?

?A?A?A-MAN-d-da!?

?You being smart enough to correct a professor, and growing into a big strapping man...? and she leaned in a whispered in Hank?s ear, ?Well that just turns me on. ? ?. Oooh, I feel you?ve grown in other areas too!?

And with that, she undid the lacing of the top of Hank?s sweatpants, sat up a little and adjusted her skirt, and slowly sat back down on Hank?s lap.

?Oooh, yes! I?d say you?ve grown. Hmmmmnnn?

Despite his inexperience, despite his stammering and growing embarrassment, Hank was getting something he?d always wanted. The problem was it wasn?t quite who he had wanted. Amanda herself looked to be a bit taller, the hem of her skirt ridding a little higher, her blouse just a little tighter, her legs a bit longer, her breasts somewhat fuller. Ed sat with his back against the tree and smiled. He was happy for Hank, but he wondered what would happen if Clint knew his girl was cheating on him with a geek. However, he didn?t really want to stick around to hear what was going on, so he slipped quietly down the knoll to sit on the cobblestone boarder and see who else came by.

The wait wasn?t long, although he nearly missed them. Doing a double take, Ed adjusted his stare as he saw Dmitri and Dominick coming across the quad. They looked even more like twins than they did the day before, but if anyone knew them from before they would?ve guessed them twins of different people totally. They were to a certain degree strutting. Their chest sticking out, arms flared on the sides, kind of walking bow-legged. They saw him and walked over.

?Hey Ed.?

?Hey guys.?
Ed tried to make sure his eyes didn?t widen. The boys were definitely different. The strong chiseled Russian like features of Dmitri were somewhat softened, not in a bad way, but not so prominent. His skin toned looked a little darker. His hair a bit curlier. And his eyes once a vivid violet seemed to darker, more blue? While Dominick was slighter lighter than his dark olive Italian looking self, his features a bit sharper, his hair straighter, and his eyes darker than their normal ice blue. Together both of them stood taller than before. If they had problem adjusting themselves for their routines before, they definitely would have a problem now. From 5? 6? they?d grown to 5? 8? and they had packed on a bit of muscle looking a bit heavier and taller than most gymnasts. But that wasn?t what caught Ed?s eye the most.

Dominick goes into a long story of the two working on their routines, he?s pretty much all about what Dimitri was doing. Dmitiri was totally lost in the story listening to every word Dominick was saying, a certain look in his eye: lost, admiring, lustful. As Dominick went on to describe how Dimitri?s body moved and was more fluid, and graceful, yet powerful and solid, strong, and how he couldn?t keep his eyes off of Dmitri and how much he improved, that?s when Ed saw movement in Dmitri?s pants. Slowly, but surely, on the inside of Dmitri?s right thigh, Ed saw movement amongst the wrinkles and folds of the pants. They began to disappear a little as Ed saw something begin to swell slightly thicker and longer as the conversation went on. Ed couldn?t believe what he was seeing, Dmitri was packing huge! From the look of it he had a thing for Dominick. This theory became proven fact, when Dominick, for emphasis on how well Dmitri was doing, placed his arm around Dmitri?s shoulder in a congratulatory hug. Unnoticed by Dominick, Ed saw Dmitri shudder just a little bit and suddenly there was a growing wet spot halfway down the inner thigh of Dmitri?s pants.

With Dominick?s story pretty much finished, the two young men said they had to get going and the left Ed who was swimming in thoughts, wondering what the hell was going on with the world and this game? He figured there was only one way to find out. It was time for more tests. He ran to the gym and the locker room with his backpack and laptop. There, next to the coaches? offices, was the equipment cage. Most people didn?t wander back to the back part, but if they had they?d have seen a section bent and damaged, large enough for a small person to climb through. Ed went through the small hole and positioned himself on a shelf and prepared to have some further fun.

At first he paused though. He clicked on his own avatar. All these days he?d been playing these games, he hadn?t done a thing with his own character yet, not even a house. He quickly through a house together, not much, just basics, and then set about to get his mail. Sure enough as times before in his mail box appeared that infamous catalog. Ed searched through the catalog reviewing the now familiar products: Muscle Morpher Metapills, Goliath Growth Pills, Gemini Soap, Penile Power Pills, Titanic Testicle Tidbits, Quadruple X, Youth Syrup, Bear Muscle Bars. There were only two products of interest to him that he hadn?t tried yet, Foot Fettish Fritters and Absorbitall Cr?me. He wasn?t sure about the Foot Fettish Fritters sounded to similar to other growth products, so he thought he?d see what the Absoribital Cr?me did. As the minutes past in real time, he let the days pass in the game and Ed?s own avatar bought the cr?me and then applied it. However before seeing the effects, in real life Ed heard the locker room almost come to life.

Coaches Bradley and Jacob and come into the locker room and went to their offices.

?I don?t know what were going to do about Clint.? Roared Bradley ?He simply doesn?t have all the plays down yet. Thinks he can just create all sorts of plays on the spot, and an ego the size of his scholarship! If I had a chance to really teach that boy??

?You?d teach him what? You don?t have any better chance of teaching him anything than I would. We?re too old or too weak, he knows it and doesn?t care.?

Ed didn?t listen, he quickly turned back to the game and clicked on the avatar of coach Jacob. He set the game speed on high and had them go through workouts, stretches, taking more and more pills. He watched as the game created some own choices as it was moving too fast for him to make all of them for both avatars once he had Jacob?s go find Bradley?s. But Ed?s mind would soon be lost from the game completely. A hole in the wall provided the best view of the office space and there something most amazing happened.

?Ya know I can still teach boys a thing or too!?

?Oh jeeze man, put down the bottle, and pick up your life. Our team hasn?t won anything in years, your too old to impress, I?m too weak to show the required moves, you teach nothing man.?

?If I can?t teach them, I can teach you, you whining piss ant!?

?Oh really, Brad, you gonna make me??

And with that, Brad took a swing at Jacob and the two began to wrestle. The lamps when flying, the phones crashed to the floor, papers went sailing across the room. The two men grunted and groaned, reached and strained, cursed and complained as the tried to pin the other on the floor. Collars were ripped, but that was about it, neither one of them having the strength to really do damage to one another. Finally however, surprisingly, Brad got the upper hand and got Jacob in a wrestling hold, his arms locked around Jacob?s chest. He held him there, slightly laughing.

?I?ve got you now, boy. See, this old dog can teach new tricks.?
But then he felt a strain against his hold. No, Jacob didn?t have a hold of his arms. He wasn?t tugging at them. Jacob wasn?t trying to twist and turn, it was like there was more of something? more?.of Jacob? Slowly but surely as Bradley looked upon the younger coach he was holding, he saw his shoulders broaden, he felt the arms thicken, the chest barrel more and more. Bradley struggled to keep the hold, hands to almost the elbows, clamping tightly. Then he heard the sound? skrip?skrip?pop?.pop?and the little sounds started to get louder, and longer. Rriiip?riiip?He rolled over onto his back taking Jacob with him so he could see what was going on. He saw the toes of Jacob?s feet pressing further and further against his tennis shoes from the inside, the sides swelling out the flimsy tennis shoe side walls until the began to give in small little tears. Skrip?skrip?skrip?. He saw as the hem of Jacob?s jeans began to pull away and rise above the ankles. He saw the jeans begin to fill out a little more and more, the shirt began to swell taught and form fitting. He could feel the muscles that we a bit soft, saggy become full, harder once again. The hair on Jacob?s head began to grow back out a little longer, the grey fading to a dark brown. Bradley swore under his breath, no he?d continue the hold, but the grasp he had was failing. Hands to elbows. Skrip.. skripp?hands to forearms?.. strrrrriiiipppp?.hands to above wrists?..pop?pop?pop?.hands to wrists ?.. rrriii?iiii?.stttrrrrr?.RRRRRIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP?hand s to hands?.RRRIIIIIIPPPPPP ? interlocking finger tips and finger tips?. STTTTRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP?..

?aaaah!?

Bradley couldn?t hold on any more, wheezing, coughing, his arms straining he finally let go. Jacob stood up and began to laugh? As he looked himself over, he has the same look of bewilderment that Bradley did, for there before him wasn?t the middle aged coach approaching 40 something, it was a younger man just hitting thirty. This however was a slightly taller and broader man than Jacob was in his thirties, not that he minded.

?I don?t know what?s happening, but I like it!? Smiled Jacob and to answer back to his boss, he grabbed him and held him in a bear hug.

?If you were younger, or in much better shape and built, I might actually have liked to have some fun with you, old man. But for the lesson you thought you?d give me, perhaps I?ll just squeeze you.?

And squeeze he did. The old coach began to groan, swearing he was feeling his ribs break. Bradley struggled to get free. He kicked, he threw poor punches from below Jacob?s arms. He even tried to head but, but to no avail. Jacob loved this feeling, feeling younger, stronger, thicker, harder, broader, and then the sounds began. Skrip?skrip??.pop?pop?.

?Yeaaaah-ha-ha-ha?? Jacob looked at Bradley with an evil look in his eye. ?You ready for round two, old fuck?? and he laughed a little low.

Skripp?.skripp?. strip..strrrrip?.pop?pop?

?Yeah come on?more?More?MORE!....M..mmm..mmore??

As the tearing and ripping sounds became more and more, Jacob felt his arms began to tremble and shake, his feet start to stagger. He looked down at himself, at his sides. He was still the same size, but his grip was slipping, his balance uneasy, becoming harder and harder to keep Bradley hoisted in the air. And suddenly he looked at the face of Bradly. He saw the eyes becoming clearer. The wrinkles lighten up. The sags firm up a little. The baldness began to darken around the crown, the white few strands of hair were joined by others, the white turning to light grey, to dark grey, to black streaked with grey. He felt Bradley?s shoulders widen, his chest barrel, the shirt on him splitting wide open. He looked as the sunken chest inflate and fill out and where once Bradley was smooth, hair began to sprout out here, there, across the nips, in the crevice, down the abs and into a trail. Where once an ancient coach stood before the team, there was now a man in his fifties, fit and broad, slight pooch to the abs, covered in hair.

Jacob could no longer hold him either by width nor by weight. He let go and back away from him. The once ancient coach looked at him and laughed, then looked down. What was left of the sweat pants that Bradley had on was now sporting a tent, tent that was quickly becoming a pavilion. He grabbed the remainder of the cloth covering his crotch and ripped it off of him.

?I?m ready for round two, pretty boy. You ready for what a reach coach can teach you? You said you?d do something to me if I was fitter, stronger. Well, what?s on your mind??

Bradley stood there his member throbbing and throbbing, bigger than he ever remembered it, thicker too. The head red, purple, angry as hell and hot to the touch.

?You take to long to call the play, boy. Your body has answered for ya!?

Jacob looked down and suddenly realized he was sporting major wood that threatened to tear out of what was left of his pants. When he looked back up at Bradley, it was too late, he had moved in for the kill. Grabbing Jacob by one shoulder, he flipped him around and bent him over a desk. He grabbed the cloth hanging off of Jacob from the back and ripped it off. In one smooth motion he plunged his newly rejuvenated prick right into and through Jacob?s ass.

Jacob let out a bit of yell. This in turn woke Ed out of his voyeurism and he could see the two men were still changing, growing. Ed new it was time to turn off the game. He backed up one step from the wall still not believing what he was seeing, the two coaches going at each other with lust. Suddenly the whole night came crashing down.

?What the fuck is this! You have me in a game you sick, twisted pervert!?

Ed turned around. There on the other side of the equipment cage was Clint, Ed?s laptop in hand.
  #7   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:13 PM

Part 6

The HIMS.3 Part 6
By F_R_Eaky

Ed stood there, frozen in time, in mind, in space. He felt like he screamed in his brain a hundred times, ?MOVE TOWARDS CLINT!? before his body responded by taking one step.

?Ah-ah. I don?t think so. Let?s take a look at what we got here. Lil? geek boy has got how many of us in his little game? Dmitri, Dominick?himself?Mark? no surprise there. Coaches Jacob and Bradley, fuckin? sick dude! Shocked I don?t see the new kid, what?s his face in here. Hank? You got Hank in here? Why, not like he?s anything special to look at. At least the fuck boys Dmi and Dom have some kind of build. And here we ha?..?

Clint?s words stopped in the middle of his throat. If he had a pump in his arms today it moved up his neck and straight into his temples. He kept staring wide-eyed at the screen, frozen himself. Ed took this moment, thinking Clint numbed by shock, to try and grab the laptop and run. Unfortunately, Clint?s hand came out fast and hand, his large palm slamming Ed in the chest and pushing him all the way out the equipment cage. Ed hit the floor hard, the wind knocked out of him, head lighting hitting the concrete and everything swam amongst a sea of stars.

?A?A?Amanda?!? You?ve got my Amanda in your fucking game! And she?s hanging out with that dweeb Hank?! I think we need to make a few changes in this game and then?? Clint cracked his knuckles in fist like forms, ?We make a few changes in life. Let?s see what shall we do??

Clicking on Ed?s avatar, Clint watched the screen briefly noticing a small book the character sat down. Looking at Ed and mockingly asking, ?What?s this??, Clint clicked on the book. He read the contents very carefully. ?Disgusting?. Gross! What the fuck are you into?? Ed?s blood froze though when he heard Clint say in a very satisfying and yet evil way, ?Yes, this ought to do just well. You think you?re so fucking smart playing us all in your little game. You controlling us all. You?re so into yourself, let?s see what this little item from your catalog does. Narcissistic Nectar?.?

Ed lay there shaking his head, mostly trying to say ?NO!? but also still trying to clear the cobwebs out of his head. Clint watched the game and sat back in surprise when an avatar other than Ed?s came on and said, ?Do you want to add that to your bill for the Absorbitall Cr?me??

?Well lo and behold, we do have the new boy, Trey, in here. Yes, Trey, we want to add the Narcissistic Nectar to the Absorbitall Cr?me.? Clint laughed, ?You?re just a lil? shop-a-holic today, arentcha, ya lil? pathetic bastard? How do ya pay for stuff in the game? Probably had your guy hack a bank and make his own unlimited credit card, no doubt. Hmmmm nothin? really seems to be happening. Let?s try someone new. Trey?s still here. Let?s see what pretty lil? child-man is doin??

Clint clicked on Trey and up came the instructional avatar?s house. After playing it for a moment, the game, Trey the avatar instructed Clint how to buy items and asked him what he?d like to practice buy for the avatar. Again Clint read through the list of items in the strange virtual catalog and began to click away. He smiled evilly at Ed.

?I think we?ll choose the Dominering Duds, young Trey needs somethin? to wear there?aaaaannnd let?s see Worship Whipped Cream, see how good Trey looks after eatin? a tub of that??

After watchin? a few minutes, Clint looked disappointed. He stood up with the lap top and paced back and forth for a while. Ed, meanwhile stood up and tried to go for the laptop once again. He was abruptly stopped by the hand and strong arm of Clint, his palm slamming into Ed?s chest, then his forearms striking hard in the center of the abs, and hand grabbing the back of the neck and shoving Ed back out of the cage and head first into lockers.

?I don?t know why you want this so bad? it?s boring as hell! I had your guy and Trey by some primo shit man, some off the wall freaky kind o? stuff and nothin? happened to ?em yet. I bet you forgot to read Geek Weekly today where the review of this program is called a lame game! Fuckin? loser!?

With that Clint turned and chucked the lap top towards the back of the cage, letting it slammed into the wall. He proceeded to then turn around and start a barrage of name calling and insults at poor Ed still dazed on the floor. With Clint?s shouting, neither of the two young men heard the laptop as it began to play the voice of Trey?s avatar over its speakers.

?Do you want to open all characters? windows??

Normally it would wait for a response, but the laptop had slammed into a support brace for a shelving unit on the wall and then dropped down into a basket full of jerseys. The screen had come undone, still attached wire wise to the keyboard, but completely unhinged. The support above it gave way shooting off the wall and the shelf above leaned slightly forward and down, if water was running off of it, it would be landing directly on the keyboard. This being a locker room, water could have been there, but this was the section known as the equipment cage and instead it was a shelf of large rubber balls?. THUNK!

?Opening all character?s windows now.?

THUNK!
?Opening time options now.?

THUNK!

?Cheetah speed initiated.?

THUNK!

?Initiating avatar in play.?

Unaware of what the laptop was doing, Clint was still dishing out the verbal abuse to Ed, and he was now beginning to call Ed out, telling him to stand up like a man so he could pummel him soundly instead of like some helpless dweeb on the floor. Ed, not out of anger, but in desire to try and get to the game, slowly, shakily got back on his feet, his shirt catching on the corner of a locker door. This caused the shirt to rip just slightly down the front from the collar down, making the shirt look like it had a large collar. Ed stood swaying trying to get his bearings, finally lunge walking with clumsy feet around Clint, who again slammed his hand onto Ed?s chest.

?Get the fuck baaa?.?

Clint?s words stopped. There was a slight difference between the last time he slammed his meaty palm onto Ed?s chest, this time the chest was bare due to the ripped shirt. Suddenly he felt like he was losing strength, balance, and energy. Clint looked down quizzically at Ed and Ed looked up in shock. Slowly but surely Clint began to realize he was raising his head, he wasn?t having to look down so much to look into Ed?s eyes. Clint was breathing hard, with each breath sounding weaker, softer, while Ed was beginning to moan, groan, even cry a bit. Slowly, softly, the sound of soft short rips of cloth began to fill the air, or the sound of a seam being busted one loop at a time. Clint forced his vision to find the source of the sound, he looked past Ed?s face and body and began to realize what it was.

Ed?s feet were growing. Clint watched as Ed?s normal looking shoes began to swell out just ever so slightly. It was soon followed by another swell, then another, and another and Clint saw on the insides of the shoed a bump beginning to form poking up and forward. Again, the swelling and the bump got larger, further out, higher up, followed with a small whine from Ed accompanied with a painful expression. Another swell followed this time by the pops and rips and frayed edges began to appear on the sides of Ed?s shoes. Clint never realized exactly how small Ed was to him, but now it was becoming more and more apparent. The shoes Ed had on was a US men?s size 8 and his feet were leaving them behind.

Another pop and rip snapped Clint back to attention and he looked down and saw that the fraying was even more apparent, as well as something that looked pinkish? A rip was also beginning to form in the front of the shoe where the bump was going larger and larger. Speaking of bumps, Clint had one on his shoe? he liked to wear his just a bit snug for his feet so he always wore a size fifteen and a half for his size sixteen feet, but the bump where his big toe poked was no longer there. As a matter of fact, wiggling his toes, Clint swore they had room to move and were getting more and more room by the second.

Another pop and top laces of Ed?s shoes began to snap, but the vision there was interrupted by another snap and the hem of Ed?s pants now hung and waved loosely. Clint stared harder, trying to make sure his vision was clear? Ed?s pants? hem was up near his calves? And those claves weren?t looking stickish either. They were swelling, swelling up fast? and hard! It was becoming dense with muscle. Diamond shaped, ripped, shredded. Clint forced his gazed to look up. He knew something was happening. Ed was changing. If what he saw happening to the feet and calves weren?t true, he knew it from what he felt. He could feel Ed?s chest heaving and every time it did, it seemed to get wider?. Thicker?meatier?. Clint could feel the bottom part of his palm, slowly, but surely begin to lift off of the top part of the Ed?s abs, yet his fingers and thumb still were firmly placed on the chest. Changes were taking place up top too, for what the fingers once felt as a flat, smooth, cool surface, it began to feel hot, thick, a valley forming in the middle, many many lines of fibers forming underneath.

Clint moved his eyes up the leg, just in time to see the action that caused a resounding RIIIIIP! The seam, down both sides of Ed?s jeans, were giving way and no wonder. Ed?s thighs were increasing in size and muscle mass, the hamstrings more and thick and sturdy. The sides being blown, now showed tear drops forming, more and more, piling on top of one another bigger, larger, denser until the side seam rip joined the blown hem line and the jeans were hanging like a loose skirt. Just above the waistband, Clint began to notice the more and more familiar pinkish tone as the bottom of Ed?s shirt began to rise slightly above the waist and Clint was treated to a view of Ed?s stomach rolling and rolling, each time becoming separated, a brick pattern, deeper and deeper etched.

While the brick laying was going on, a loud rip was heard and Clint moved his gaze upward just in time to see the curtain that was Ed?s shirt pull a part revealing Ed?s massive and increasing chest. This was at the same time that the cuffs of this same t-shirt suddenly blew wide open, splitting all the way up to Ed?s arm pits as his bi?s and tri?s exploded with growth. From his peripheral vision, Clint noticed that there was now a wall filling his view and it was rising higher and higher. Whatever was keeping the parts of the shirt on Ed a nothing rip that sent a shiver down the growing geeks back, released the shirt and it fluttered off and away. Suddenly Clint realized that where he used to look down at Ed, he had for a short time looked at him eye to eye while standing on a level floor and now, now, He more and more having to look up to see into Ed?s eyes.

All that was happening wasn?t lost on Ed. Ed too noticed the change as slowly but surely, he began to notice he was able to look more and more straight on at the face of Clint. Clint whose shoulders used to be so wide he was the view of the horizon in Ed?s vision, now was shrinking in on himself. The chest that used to fill his shirt to bursting lost definition becoming more of just a single slab instead of two globes. This in turn began to deflate causing the shirt to stand out less and less, and the bottom finally being able to hug and cling to the abs that now was becoming a smooth thin reed of a waist. Once some of the most impressive guns at the college, Clint?s arms began to hand further and further down instead of out, the cuffs no longer riding up to meet the shoulders and delts, but easily falling down to meet and finally engulf the biceps and triceps.
A small clunk was heard and Ed looked down to see that the mesmerized Clint failed to noticed his ever shrinking waist and shortening and thinning legs and the waist band that required a jock to hold it up fell past the crotch, the knees, and down to the feet of jock who was now looking up to a beast of a geek while he stood only 5? 9? tall.

Clint broke the silence first in a voice, once baritone, now almost sounding like a boy soprano. ?WHAT THE FUCK!?

Ed, broken from his trance, looked down at his body and wasn?t sure what to do, his old instincts came over him and he turned and ran. He ran towards the shower stalls not sure what to do. Clint followed after him, holding on to his briefs as they were too big for his frame, and crying inside as his feet easily slipped out of his completely tied shoes. If he thought something weird had happened it was about to get worse for as the boys hit the changing area, they heard some kind of musical chime. Once this chime sounded, Ed suddenly came to stop, after catching his reflection in a mirror. Slowly surely Ed began to strike pose after pose like some kind of professional body builder. Faster and faster he changed position, eyeing the muscle he cause to bunch more and more, almost hungrily, lustfully, until upon forming a double bi, he kissed them then ran his tongue over them. More and more he began to flex, then grope his muscles. Clint looked on in horror as the once mighty cock that was his began to fill out the tiny briefs attached to the now huge Ed.

Faster and faster Ed posed, more and more poised, harder and stronger he formed them, louder and louder he moaned. His frenzy building higher, louder, stronger until he let out a cry of ecstasy, and the mesmerized Clint looked down expecting to see a stream of cum come straining through the fabric of the briefs but instead saw a small bubble form at the end of Ed?s prick?.
  #8   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:14 PM

Part 7

The HIMS.3 Part 7
By F_R_Eaky

Only one man would ever be able to tell the real reason behind the event, or events?.that shook the university campus this evening. Ed a somewhat geeky young man who knew his way around the computer and then some, could wind up telling many about a computer game that changed many people?s world, and made him into a handsome athletic stud, but he would keep silent, and no one would ever know, but come to think it always was.

But not all the changes have happened just yet. For now Ed was on the floor, following an entire groping session with his new body. Once around average height, 5? 6?, with a bit more to love at 230lbs, he was now 6? 5? tall and 30 pounds heavier, all of it hard dense muscle. But he had just caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and somehow had to watch himself?.touch himself?.feel himself?.see himself?.see him touching himself?. And while he was a little repulsed at what he just done, and the fact that it produced a knob of flesh at the end of his member, he couldn?t help himself and he had to do it again.

Once more, he stared intently into the mirror and flexed his upper arm. Never before, save for the recent self love fest, had he seen it peak, pop, and bulge as large as it did. It was new. It was massive. It was handsome. It was?.perfect. He kept lowering and rasing his forearm to pop the bicep into a tight peak. He other hand began to cup it, hold, rub it. He starting looking over at the now chubby, yet diminutive, Clint and become more and more aroused at how large, tall, broad, and built he was.

?Oooooh, yesssssssss.? Ed moaned as he caused his hand to cop a feel of his bicep, then glide its way down to the nearest pec and squeeze it there. He brought the flexing arm down to assuming the copping position, while the former copping hand, moved up his chest, his neck, face, to run its fingers through his now long, thick, platinum hair. He continued to play with his nips, abs, finally his cock, once more beginning to moan loudly, uncontrollably, staring at himself in the mirror becoming more and more obsessed and horny. Again it culminated in a convulsive fit of ecstasy, that once again, caused not a stream of jiz but caused the knob on the end of Ed?s prick to grow larger.

Meanwhile half-way across campus an anthropology class started in their seats when a series of two bells, normally not heard on campus, rang out loud and clear in the class room. Eventually the class settled down and all began to drift into a nodding state as the new professor began his lecture for the night. In the middle of this, Hank, sat in his chair, flushing extremely. He couldn?t see himself, but he could feel it. The heat rising inside of him coming from his toes, up his calves, through his thighs, across his?. NO! He won?t think about that, he mustn?t think about that. He shifted in his seat nervously. He was wearing brand new clothes he wasn?t used to. Hell, he was wearing a brand new body he wasn?t used to, having grown 4? in a couple of days, and was starting to fill out a little bit.

Not only was Hank feeling a bit flushed, he felt as if he had a headache. Not quite a headache, but something similar, as if he spent too much time, over thinking? Now he was beginning to feel uncomfortable in his clothes too. He felt encumbered by them. The restricted his movement. They were beginning to feel tight. In fact, he thought his desk-seat was feeling to small, tight, restrictive.
Suddenly, something caught his attention. A date. A date mentioned by this new professor. He wasn?t sure how he knew, but Hank knew?it was wrong.

?Excuse me professor, shouldn?t that date be around 30,000 B.C.??

The professor came to an abrupt halt in his speech and walking pattern. ?Pardon??
?The date, sir you gave for that event, shouldn?t that be 25,000 B.C.??

?No. It shouldn?t.?

The professor continued on as if nothing happened. However, that little exchange woke Amanda up from her doldrums and she sat eyeing her new boyfriend, sitting right beside her. What a man. Yes, he was geeky before, but he was hitting a late growth spurt and the changes were very nice. Maybe he wasn?t as big as her old boyfriend, Clint, but if this one filled out, he?d have some strength and lots of brains too. She liked that very much. She sat eyeing him, wondering how big Hank would fill out. She stared hard. She just bought him that outfit before class, yet it seemed as though it was a little snug. She looked him over and thought the cuffs of his shirt and his pants were barely stretching down to cover the wrists and ankles. Was he growing right here and now. The thought kind of excited her.

Hank?s hand shot up again. ?Sir, I believe that period was renamed two years ago.?

Was he correcting his teacher?

?No, young man, it was not.?

Hank let out a bit of heavy sigh, almost sounding a little like a growl, but on the exhale, he seemed to inflate.

?Yes, sir. It was. The International Council of Anthropological Studies voted to do so, two years ago.?

?No young man it was not, now please don?t interrupt me again.?

Once more Hank breathed deeply and again on the exhale he expanded. His brand new sweat suit was now looking like something that was the 8th grade outfit on a 10th grade boy. Not real small, but definitely too small, too hugging. Amanda thought about the idea of him expanding, and had to shift in her seat.

The professor once again pointed out the period, adding to his normal speech that Master Hank was incorrect in his frosh-like studies. This pissed Hank off, for somehow, he just knew he was right. His fingers opened his textbook and flipped through them feverishly.

?Page 379!?

The instructor abruptly halted once again. ?I beg your pardon, Master Hank.?

?Page 379, in our text book, it refers to that period in time as something completely different. Why is that.?
?I?m most certain you are mistaken, sir.?

?grrrrrrrr.? Sssstreeeeetch.

The professor attempted to continue on with his lecture.

?Wrong period.?

?I have the name of the period correct, child! I have the degree in this not you.?

Rip. Stretch. Pop. Amanda looked over at Hank and noticed the hems and cuffs of his shirt and pants had moved up past the wrists and ankles and were getting caught on some new significant buldges appearing on Hank?s frame. She moaned slightly.

?ooooh.?

?I?m sorry, sir, but it is right here in black and white in both this text book and the secondary reference one you gave us. Not only that but that particular event both list has happening the age after the one you?re talking about.?

?Do not proceed to tell me my craft, young man. I know what I?m talking about, and although new I even have book published on the subject. You will not correct me again!?

Ssstreeeetch! Rip. Pop pop pop

?I am paying for this class, sir, and if I feel, or more correctly know, that the information being taught to me is incorrect, I will bring it up as a point to have the matter corrected. The event you?re talking about happens in the next period. The period you?re covering is referred to now by a different name, and what?s more you have the start date for that period off by almost 5,000 years.?

SSSTRRRRIIIIIP! POP POP

Amanda, totally enraptured by the new found confidence of her new man, watched him verbally stand up to the professor, correcting him, and then watch as the his pant legs crept up higher, clung even tighter, his shoes form fitting around his feet, the sides beginning to split, the toes poking up pressing the tops.

?Oh?god?.?

?I assure you and the whole class that have this entire subject?well?.in?.hand! Now this event, by the Mesopotamians?.?

?FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! It was the Hittites that did that, the event you?re wanting to mention was this advent here, listed on page 365 in the book.?
?You will keep your peace, sir! Or I will have you banned from this class!?

The teacher moved forward to talk down to Hank, still sitting in his chair, although finding it harder and harder as the student?s knees were beginning to grind into the chair. More rips and tears were heard to reverberate through the classroom, and suddenly everyone, save Amanda, leaped back in shock. Hank?s clothes now begin to burst down each and every seem: the calves splitting the pant?s hems, the collar ripping down the front of his chest, the waist band digging into this mid section, his toes bursting forward from his shoes and the meaty sides come out from well? the sides.

Hank winced a little, the space between floor and desk bottom now too small for his legs, but nothing could be done about that now, as his muscles were swelling with new size, power, and hence weight, which helped keep his own self pinned down in the seat.

?Hmmmm, nnnnnn.? Amanda slightly forgetting herself began to rub herself on her inner thigh.

?Then explain to me, why you can?t simply relook this information up in the textbook, or tell us why it presents it differently. These are new, printed this year, textbooks, so they should have the most current view on studies.?

?I am a professor and I do not need to explain myself to you! You impossible upstart!?

Strrrrrrrip! RIIIIIIP! POP POP! CRACK!

Suddenly the board creating the desk part of the desk-seat popped off the metal frame, split in two. Hank?s two knees rose above it, and now had room to breathe, or more correctly grow. At the same time, his muscles swelled faster, thicker, harder. So fast, for an instant, the pythons that grew on top, running criss-cross over his body, could be seen clearly through the fabric of the straining sweat suit, before it gave way splitting here, there, and everywhere. The calves began the splits, followed by the thighs making the pants something akin to grass skirt simply hanging off the waist line. The chest continued to expand splitting the shirt down the front, while the lats caused the sleeves to split from the torso at the armpit seam. The shoulders and traps continued that rip all the way around the top, while the biceps and triceps and forearms ballooned such as to make the sleeves appear to shatter not rip. The finally pop was the sound of the bridge of Hank?s foot causing the bow knot to break apart from the top of his sneakers.

Amanda caught every bit of it and squeeled in delight.

?OH!... OH! FUCK!?

Hank by now had become aware of Amanda?s assessment of what was happening to him and out of the corner of his eye began to watch her. He?d debate with the professor, he?d feel hot and flushed, he?d watch the desk and the professor get smaller, his clothes become tighter, she?d moan and groan, stretch in her seat?
His clothes almost non existent, he continued to correct the professor, he?d burn even hotter, the room seemed to get smaller, Amanda would moan louder, groan, her boob expand?
He stood up corrected the professor again on another point, his underwear moved up into the crack of his ass, the waist band of his sweat suit gave way the impromptu hula skirt fluttering to the ground, more moans, groans, the sound of orgasm coming from Amanda, her blouse splitting down the front, her mini skirt splitting up the sides, her shoes coming undone feet exploding out of them.
One final correction, Hank felt the heat flushing in again, he was swelling with more power, with more intelligence, with more manliness as his cock and balls now threatened to tear his underwear from his body in front of the whole class. Amanda now swelled to wear her skirt was a ring of strips, her hose had tons of runs in them from foot to hip, her blouse began to strip n rip and almost fall away from her body?..

Suddenly Hank said, ?Screw you, you ingnorant fuck!? grabbed Amanda, pressing her chest against his and carried her out into the hall and to a near by bathroom.

Still, in the acrobatic hall, Dominic and Dmitri were practicing their routines on the parallel bars. Dmitri was spotting Dominic. He was little off in doing so, he felt his face twinge and tingle, slight flash of color before his eyes, but still those eyes began to focus more and more on his friend, Dominic. There was something about him?.so familiar, so primal, so?right.

Whomp, step step step?

?Yo, Dmitri, wake up!?

?Huh??

?Ya missed spotting me on my landing.?

Dmitri shook his head. ?Sorry, bro. I didn?t mean??

?Bro??

?What??

?Never called me that before.?

?Sorry.?

?No, s?okay. Kinda like it.?

Dominic started to approach the bars to continue practice, but stopped momentarily. ?You been hittin? the weights with someone else??

?N..n..no. Why??

?Ya look a lil? heavier?pretty good, suits you.?

Dmitri blushed a bit. ?Thanks? He noticed however, Dominic looked like he has been lifting a lil? more as well.

Tumble and tumble, flip, and hand stand, over and under the bars Dominic went. Again, he practiced a dismount. WHUMP!

?Whoa! Jeese Dom, eating you?re Wheaties??

?What??

?That was a damn solid landing. Sounded a lot harder than usual. Sure you?re not working out more.?

?Why?? He flexed his arm and kind of jerked back in surprise. ?Wow? that?s kind of a pop isn?t it. Must be working my arms too hard. I guess I look a little fuller. Well?.again.?

Dominic leaped upon the bars and once again performed his routine. He was doing fine, double checking before he made certain moves to make sure Dmitri was spotting him. Upon one glance however, his concentration was broken at the site of his friend and he tumbled off the apparatus. WHAM!

Dmitri shook his head in disbelief. ?Damn, dude, what happened? You just lost your concentration.?

?How can I not. I didn?t notice it before, but Dmitiri, have you seen yourself. You?re oozing out of your gymnastics uniform there. That wife beater section might as well be a thong. How are you adding the weight? Better pare down before you get to heavy.?

?Look who?s talking. That chest of yours is about to rip the shirt apart.?

?Whatever?.? And Dominic hopped up again trying to get through the routine one more time. A hand stand here and flip there? in the middle of one tumble and into a press up to a handstand?. RIIIIIP, RIIIP?. At that sound Dominic flipped off the bars.

?Dmitri, what the hell are you eating and are you changing sports on me? Look at you man, all swollen, veiny, and taller??

?You?re freakin out on something, bro. Look.? And he stood toe to toe with his friend. ?We?re the same height eye to eye.?

?Yeah, but your shirt is split open, just from standing there, and the legs are torn too.?

Dominic looked to find tears and splits in his uniform, but looking from the ground up back at his friend noticed the same from him.

?Well, you?re in hulkified clothes as well.?

?We can?t be getting bigger. This has gotta be some kind of joke. I bet someone has switched outfits on us, given us the junior high set as a joke as of how short we are.?

?Yeah? gotta be it.?

Once again, Dominic up on the bars began his routine once again. Only a fourth of the way through, Dmitri stops him.

?Whoa?whoa?WHOA DUDE!?

Dominic dismounts. THUD! ?What?!??

?You?ve gained way to much weight and they?ve shortened the practice bars or something.?

?What?!??

?The bars man are bending, somethin? fierce and by bending I mean they?re bowing. And, your feet are scrapping the floor, that means you?ve gotta be taller or they shortened the bars. And look at you now! Your shirts just hanging down around your waist and you might as well not wear any pants, the condition those are in.?

Dominic turned around and ripped off three strips from one side of Dmitri?s waist. ?Same goes for you. Hulk. Come on, help me raise the bars up.?

Dmitri sighed a little, shaking his head. Dominic came over and placed his arm around his buddy?s shoulder. He paused a little noticing their skin tone was the exact same color and how the mop of hair on his friend?s head matched his own in color, wave, and style.

?Come on, bro. buck up! We can get through this. We?re brothers of this sport, we can get through anything.?

Dmitri nodded his head okay. ?We might as well get rid of these. We?re all alone here tonight, who?ll see.? Dominic ripped his shirt and what was left of the leotards off and mounted the bars once again, after Dmitri ripped his threads off of him and both were in their straps. Flip, spin, hand stand, back flip, mid air summersault, landing? CRACK! The bars snapped in two upon taking the weight of Dominic. He would?ve gone sprawling to floor, but Dmitiri came in to save him catching him as best as he can, Dmitri pulled Dominic in close and began to stumble backwards. Finally coming to an abrupt rest against a wall, they lost their grip on each other, Dominic moving in completely face to face, chest to chest, legs to legs next to one another. They stood their motionless for a moment, catching their breath until both of them looked at one another and exclaimed ?You look exactly like me!?

They continued to stare at each other for a long time. Finally Dmitri, blushed, rubbing a hand over Dominic?s shoulders. ?You?re huge??

Dominic stared at Dmitri for a while, moved in and gave him a mouth to mouth full nelson. Upon coming up for air, Dominic grabbed Dmitri?s crotch, which had torn free from its strap and was standing proud. ?You?re huge too?.?

?No..this isn?t right?we?re?brothers?.?

?What could be better than making love to one?s self??

Dmitri paused for a moment and answered, ?Making love to one who is exactly like, but not one?s self.?

The two tumbled on the mat for a while before one of them decided to be the pinned man. Neither one of them noticing the names of the top gymnasts at the school now read Dominic and Dmitri Totalelo instead of Totalovich and D?Angelo.

While this was playing out, Ed was in the middle of what was his one-hundredth orgasm over his own self. Each time the growth on the end of prick became bigger and bigger and bigger. It became the size and shape of a baby, a small child, a teenage, a young man, a full grown young man, a linebacker. Ed could feel something was wrong, somehow he knew this wasn?t right. His lust though was still rising in him once again, and he began to flex his muscles, feel his self up, stroke his own cock, yet each time he did, the entity growing at the end of his cock did the same thing.

In between the moans and groan, he began to think, ?No? this is not right.?

Stroke, stroke?.STROOOKE! ?No, this can not be.?

Grope, GROPE, GROOOOOPE! ?I don?t want this.?

Cop, COP, COOOOOOOOOP! ?I?m not not in love with this thing??

Flex, FLEX, FLEEEEEEEX! ?I?m not in love with?.with?..?
And upon the next round of gropping, feeling, flexing, popping, the thing looked up right into Ed?s eyes and he saw his own face, but he was now reaching climax.

?No!..... I?.I?..Ic?.Ic?..Ican..na? I canna?.I can..not be?.IN LOVE WITH MYSELF! AAAAAAUUGHGHHHH!?

And upon his climax, blowing his wad, Ed jerked back and the entity detached from him, both of them spewing wad after copious wad of cum all over the floor and the mirror that triggered Ed?s first narcissistic reaction. The look alike Ed collapsed to the floor, while real Ed fell back against a wall. The whole time Clint had been there, horrified, mortified over what was taking place. Not only had Ed stole his natural athletic abilities, muscle, height, but now he had created a twin of himself?!? This would never do. Clint looked around and saw where Ed was leaning. He threw himself down under Ed?s legs while Ed was weak from the orgasms and stumbling off the wall. This cause Ed to fall into a door way, which when he tried to grab the wall for support, found none there and pitched himself through it, into the other half of the locker room that could be sectioned off for visiting teams. Clint slammed the door shut and barred it.

Turning around, he glanced at the twin Ed. It still was motionless on the floor.

?Got to find something to take care of him before he wakes up. Need something to give me an upper hand? too small now?.but first?gotta close and lock the main door to the visiting locker room.? And off Clint went to begin correcting the night?s events.
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:46 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
WOW

You've surely delivered another amazing chapter dude! I loved every single line, I am looking foward for the next installment.

Congratulations
  #10   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:18 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
This story just keeps getting better and better. Ed's "twinning" was so hot.
Thanks
  #11   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2008, 07:08 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You've outdone yourself! All the twinning was great - Dom with Dmi, Ed with himself. Now, what will Clint be able to do to jeopardize everything?
Mike
Thanks