The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 03:58 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey

It has been a long time since I've written anything. I'm pretty sure the last story I wrote Project Venice, was posted to my old site the All Male Muscle Archive, for all those ppl from the 90's that might remember it.

Anyway, I hope this is a far improvement from that. All comments are appreciated.

One other note, there is no mega growth here as I tend to like strength more than massive muscle.

----------------------

Little Mikey
by S. Stewart

Prologue - Brett

Mike Windsor was born 10 years ago to rather normal parents in a small-ish town in western New Jersey. He has a brother 7 years his senior named Chris; though Chris preferred his middle name Brett because it was cooler. Now Brett didn’t pay much attention to Mike for the first few years of his life. Instead he was focusing more and more on his passions: wrestling and football. He’s always been a tough, rambunctious kid, so these sports were perfect. They allowed him to work out some of his pent up energy.

His parents really encouraged his participation since it kept Brett from running all over and destroying the house. Mikey on the other hand was the opposite of Brett. He always shied away from sports, pretty much kept to himself. The one thing he did show interest in was his books. All Mikey wanted to do was read, read, read.

When Brett turned 13 good and bad things happened. Now he was old enough to babysit. So he was forced to stay home with the Mikey while his parents went out shopping or into the City for a night on the town. So rather the be out playing ball with his friends, he was stuck watching his little brother who hung around but didn’t really do anything but read and surf the let. This started to breed a little resentment in Brett. Worse, he was just starting to get interested in girls, but no girl would want to hang out with him and have a little 9 year old brat running around.

The one good thing was that his dad now thought he was old enough to start lifting weights, use the old gym equipment that was in the basement. Brett took to this like a fish to water and setup a decent home gym with mix plates bench and couple attachments for legs. When he was alone with the kid he’d make Mike follow him in the basement and sit in a chair while he worked out. Mikey never really showed an interest in what his big bro was doing, since he didn’t like sports at all. He just sat down in the basement reading to the grunts of his brother. Brett grew to love lifting even more than football, wrestling or even girls, though he still played both, and tried to get the third.

This went on for a couple years, and he hit puberty early, so by the time Brett was a freshman in high school he’d built a very hot and powerful bod. He was a bit short at 5’9” but was a solid 160# of muscle with 15” arms and a 40” chest, and a 29” waist. He was able to squat all 315 lbs his dad had in the gym, and rep out 225 on the bench. Brett was particularly proud of his 60lbs single arm curls; though he was even prouder of his 5” soft, 8” hard cock. Nope, definitely not bad for a 15 year old. All he dedication, ever limited by his equipment had still gotten him so strong he made the varsity teams for both football and wrestling and with his hot bod finally had his pick of girls. Fortunately for Brett, Mikey was now old enough to be on his own so being with girls was something Brett could finally do.

Mikey by contrast was down right puny. He just started getting his growth spurts but still was only 5’2” and all of 90 lbs soaking wet. He never bothered to measure anything else and his no one would’ve ever asked anyway. The one thing he did have going for him was being a straight A student since all he did was study. He was guaranteed to go to any college he wanted.

Part 1 - Discovery

It’s one week before the start of Brett’s senior and Mikey’s freshman year of high school. Brett is still 5’9”, but a hardcore 195# of muscle. His guns stretch the tape to 17.2”, his waist is still a narrow 30” and his chest now a huge 48”. Brett holds the school record in bench, straight bar curl and squat with 385, 155, and 545 lbs.

---

“Where is that bio book?” Mike asks himself as he was searching his house. He’d checked all over his room, and was searching the den again. “It must be here somewhere. I was just reading it last night.” But he couldn’t find it. As he was heading back to the kitchen to check it again he noticed the door to the basement. “I wonder...but why would Brett have taken it?” Mike went downstairs to basement and was hit by the strong oder of sweat and muscle. Mike has always been secretly attracted to his big brother. It was that attraction that made Mike realize that he was gay. His brother is a total musclestud with a perfect body. Mike doubted that there was anyone that wouldn’t be attracted to him.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, and flipped on the light, he was amazed at how much had changed since he was last down here. The few pieces of home-gym equipment that he remembered have been replaced by far more serious equipment. There are a couple of olympic bars, a shorter cambered bar, a real bench, power rack, a pull-up/dip station, even a leg press machine. And along the wall is every weight of dumbbell from 10 to 120 lbs. “Wow, when did Chris...err Brett...get all this stuff?” Mike always thought of his brother as Chris. He never liked the name Brett, though would never actually call his bro by any other name.

While it been a couple years since Mike had been down here, but he didn’t remembered all this stuff being moved in. Mike turns around to look where his old chair and table used to be and sees the entire wall was now covered in mirrors. “The better for Chris to watch his form I guess.” Taking the time to glance up and down his own from in the mirror, Mike is a little disgusted by what he sees. Looking back at him, was a rather unremarkable boy. Though he has a handsome face and strong jaw from his father, he’s shorter than his brother at a mere 5’7”. One top of that he’s built more like a runner with a small wiry frame. “At least I’m not fat,” he thinks while lifting up his shirt. Underneath is a flat stomach, with the beginnings of abs. Mike often had to be reminded to eat by his mom, he got so involved in his studies, so he managed to stay thin even though he never did much of anything physical.

Mike does notice a little, okay very little, ball of muscle form on his arm as he was lifting his shirt. It was at that moment when the glint of a shiny book cover flashes at him. Looking over by the bench, it’s half covered by a big iron plate. Letting out another sigh, “I’ll never be as hot as my brother...” He walks over to the bench and yup there is his bio book. “Why in the hell did Chris take this?” As he re-read the title, The Human Musculature, it hit him. That and the picture of a flexing bodybuilder on the cover must’ve been what caught Chris’ attention.

Mike bends over grab the heavy plate so he could pull the book out. Expecting a huge struggle to lift it, the little ball of muscle flexes again, but something odd happens. “What...” The plate lifts off the book far easier than Mike ever expected and in that same instant his thin forearm tightens and the entire plate lifts off the floor with equal ease. “Wow! This feels like it’s a plastic toy!” Mike says as he started lifting the big plate up and down like he’d always secretly watching his brother do with those dumbbells. “This must be one of those 25 lbs plates.” Flexing his little forearm again he flips the plate higher so he can read the number. Shock crosses his face as he reads, 100 lbs, 45.2 Kg. “Holy fuck! This weighs nearly as much as I do! How?”

Setting the plate back down and sitting on the bench. “This isn’t possible, but I did it.” Thinking for a minute, “maybe it’s a trick. Chris can be mean sometimes.” Mike gets up and walks over to the dumbbell rack. He grabs one marked 100. Flexing his little bicep, the weight lifts off the support without any effort at all. A huge smile spreads across Mike’s face as he’s curling the supposedly heavy weight. “This is too easy! I wonder if Chris can do this?” Mike puts the weight down and grabs the 120 lbs DBs. It doesn’t feel any different. He complete 15 reps with each arm. “This is awesome!” he says while noticing him arm feels a little harder and thicker than before. “I wonder what else I can do?” as he glances over at the weight bench and sees weights still loaded on the bar from his bro’s last workout.

Walking over with a little more confidence he heads over the bench. Counting the weights he sees the bar is loaded with a 100 lbs plate, a 45, and a 5 on each side. “Wow, 345 lbs. That’s almost Chris’ school record. Wonder how many he can do...” he thinks as and lays down and reaches up to grab the bar. It’s just barely within reach, but he widens his grip like he always saw his brother do and gives the bar a shove. It nearly flies out of his hands it moves up so fast. When the bar rests back in his hands he can feel the weight more solidly this time, but it is far from heavy. Holding the 345 lbs aloft Mike remembers his brother’s record last year was 385 for 1 rep. He slowly lowers to the bar to his small chest, making sure to mimic Chris as much as he can. It was always his little secret that he meticulously watched each move Chris made when he worked out. When the bar touches his chest, Mike flexes a bit and up the bar goes. “Holy Shit!” he nearly yells out as he is pumping our reps. He keeps perfect form and makes sure to go slow, but after 20 reps he doesn’t feel the list bit strained. He re-racks the bar, though on the lower support, and nearly leaps off the bench. “Gotta add more weight,” and grabs that 100 lbs plate and starts to put it on the bar. The hole is not quite lined up with bar and when Mike tries to slide it on the end of the bar lifts off the support.

Mike lowers weight and thus the bar until it rests on the bench support again before sliding it on with a clang. He quickly adds another 100-pounder to the other side, and starts to lay down but has another idea. He throws his leg over the bench and walks up to the bar. With a stern look Mike puts his hands under it and flexes his little bis. To his diminished amazement, the bar lifts off the supports, though not nearly as easy as it was with the DBs. Mike takes a step back and curls the now 545 pound bar up to his chest. It actually requires effort this time he slowly lowers it until it rests against his legs and crotch. He can feel a familiar stirring in his groin and with a huge grin he goes for another rep. The second one is a little easier than the last, but still a challenge. “This is great, no wonder Chris lifts so much,” he says as his cock gets harder in his pants.

Mike completes 13 reps before he is interrupted by a slam upstairs, and the sound of heavy foot steps going up to the 2nd floor. “Shit! Chris is home.” Mike quickly replaces the bar where his brother left it, grabs his book and runs upstairs before his brother catches him in his gym. Mike runs into the den, drops into a chair and acts like he’s reading just as Chris walks in. “Hey little guy, were you just running in the house?”

“Who me? You know I never run Brett.”

“That’s what I thought, little man, but I swear I heard something moving down here. Maybe we have a mouse loose in the house? Anyway, I’m going gonna go lift. I didn’t get my workout in at school since I was banging that new cheerleader Laura after football practice. Man was she hot for all this muscle!”

“Who isn’t?” Mike says under his breath

“Whatda ya say Mikey?”

“Nothing Brett, nothing.” as Mike buries his nose in the book.

“Whatever...” Chris says as he turns around and walks towards and then down into the basement. “What the fuck!” Mike hears in Chris’ deep voice from downstairs, followed two dull thuds.

“Shit, I forgot to take off the extra plates!” The Mike smiled the biggest smile he’s ever had as he realizes that he just curled the same weight as his big bro can squat, and for way more reps! Mike thinks, “Holy shit! My arms are way stronger than my brother's legs!” He got even harder in his pants and then hears a quiet ripping sound. Looking down, Mike sees a couple of the teeth from his zipper split under the force of his growing tool. “Oh yeah this is so hot!”

----------------------------------------------
Next: Part Two -- Exploration

Last edited by mlbjock; August 27th, 2008 at 06:52 PM. Reason: fixed typo
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
Neonando (October 15th, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 04:21 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
A most promising beginning! I look forward to seeing how Mikey explores his newfound super-strength.
  #3   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 04:35 PM

ottm has disabled reputation
More...more!! Hope Mikey does some domination moves on Brett!
  #4   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:40 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
WOW! Has all the markings of a fantastic story, one that promises to keep its readers on "edge" or "edging" I should say for hours! Keep up the great work!

Big RR
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:47 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Mikey knows he's stronger than Chris now, but he decides to hide that. How long can he keep that a secret? Funny, the way Chris started to think there was a "mouse" running around the house, while Mikey was completely unfazed by his discovery of his super strength. I'm eagerly anticipating what will happen in the next chapter...
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I love it, love to see super strength in stories, especially when younger individuals are the ones doing the strength feats. I hope to see more of Mikey's power very soon, maybe see him take on a much bigger, taller, more muscular adult and beat him in several different tests of strength, that would be an intense read.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #7   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:17 AM

mlbjock
Thanks...

Thanks for the kind comments guys. There are a couple of different ways I have been considering taking this story, but I haven't quite decided. But I hope to get it out soon...

I am curious, did anyone find any problems following it or difficult to read. I now my sentences can be a cumbersome. I also didn't focus too much on editing.

Thanks,
mlb
  #8   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:19 AM

mlbjock
Iceman,

I'm a huge fan of Chip Masterson and DerekFlex/Aaron Strong. So you will definitely see more of that.

-- MLB

PS -- To get an idea of how strong kids are getting these days, take a look at http://www.powerliftingca.com/KernCo...ingRecords.pdf I started off with this as a general guide to Brett's power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
I love it, love to see super strength in stories, especially when younger individuals are the ones doing the strength feats. I hope to see more of Mikey's power very soon, maybe see him take on a much bigger, taller, more muscular adult and beat him in several different tests of strength, that would be an intense read.

Last edited by mlbjock; August 28th, 2008 at 07:34 AM.
  #9   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 04:56 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Great Start Bro! Def Got my Own Tool Hard Look Forward to reading more, hopefully will see some growth too
  #10   Add to ncscuc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 05:27 PM
ncscuc

ncscuc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ncscuc Send a message via Yahoo to ncscuc
Great job mlbjock. I definately enjoyed your story. Keep up the good work.
  #11   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbjock View Post
Iceman,

I'm a huge fan of Chip Masterson and DerekFlex/Aaron Strong. So you will definitely see more of that.

-- MLB

PS -- To get an idea of how strong kids are getting these days, take a look at http://www.powerliftingca.com/KernCo...ingRecords.pdf I started off with this as a general guide to Brett's power.
That's great to hear, I am a huge fan of Chip myself, the feats he can come up with are unreal, and his muscle description is very good as well. I hope you get the next chapter out very soon, I'm anxious to see what "Little" Mikey is capable of.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #12   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 01:30 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Good start. I look forward to "Little" Mikey's size develop to match his strength. Keep up the great work. Editing a little more carefully would help fix the spelling errors.
Mike
  #13   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2008, 08:55 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
nice begining.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #14   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2008, 01:23 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Great start....welcome back to the writing scene. Glad ur back man!
  #15   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2008, 02:26 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Just like Iceman, I love seeing the little guy hulk out and muscle up without becoming a giant. I guess, once Mikey starts working out, he'll realize, considering his awesome strength, he's not that "little" anymore! I can't wait to see where you're going to take this story, and what kind of "big little bro" Mikey is going to turn out to become towards Brett: a dominator, a protector, a maybe a little bit of both? As you can see, you can take this story in one of many different directions! Have fun with it!
  #16   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2008, 06:48 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Great start. Hope he grows big though!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size